╌>

Should there be punishment for women who have an abortion?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  3 weeks ago  •  12 comments

Should there be punishment for women who have an abortion?
Here's what Trump actually said

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Here's what Trump actually said:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    3 weeks ago

Now that its become obvious what the majority of Americans want, I image he's gonna try and walk it back, make excuses, etc.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    3 weeks ago

Or maybe pretend he never said it and come up with something that he's hoping will confuse the issue-- a feeble attempt to please both the most fervent MAGA-extremist types as well as those ubiquitous "White, College-educated, Suburban Women".

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    3 weeks ago

Or maybe pretend to "leave it up to the people..."

Oh wait, they've already spoken! This is the first state vote on the issue after the Supremes vote on Roe v Wade. So its a good indication about how "the people" feel-- especially since Kansas is a very conservative state:

Voters in Kansas rejected a proposed state constitutional amendment Tuesday that would have said there was no right to an abortion in the state. 

This was in Kansas-- not San Francisco, not New York . . . not in some other heavily progressive/Democratic area... 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4  Sean Treacy    3 weeks ago

Disgusting! How can he possibly hope to be beat a principled man like  Biden and his consistent record on abortion?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    3 weeks ago
Disgusting! How can he possibly hope to be beat a principled man like  Biden and his consistent record on abortion?

Thank you for your comment!  jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     3 weeks ago

No, they should not be punished for having an abortion, IMO this is a natural right that each and every women has available to them.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Kavika @5    3 weeks ago
No, they should not be punished for having an abortion, IMO this is a natural right that each and every women has available to them.

Yes-- I strongly agree with you (as do the vast majority of Americans).

But people like Trump...and even Kari Lake...do not agree!

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @5.1    3 weeks ago
Yes-- I strongly agree with you (as do the vast majority of Americans). But people like Trump...and even Kari Lake...do not agree!

And IMNSHO, this issue is going to cost the Republicans the election.

Why? Because its not only Democrats-- many Republicans also feel that a woman has the right to make her own healthcare decisions-- without "Big Government Republicans" interfering in  their lives!!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Krishna @5.1    3 weeks ago
But people like Trump...and even Kari Lake...do not agree!

The day that ''Walking Eagle'' (so full of shit that he can't fly) has a baby I'll pay attention. There is no proof that Lake is human so at this point in time, she is out of the race.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna @5.1.1    3 weeks ago

I agree that because this issue is a personal one, not a matter of general public policy such as immigration, it will most likely even beat the old tried and true - the economy, when it comes to marking the ballots.  In the event that the Democrats should take the WH, and both levels of Congress, Biden should use that advantage to stack the SCOTUS.

charger 383
Professor Silent
6  charger 383    3 weeks ago

Punishment, HELL NO!  They should get certificate for problem solving. If she decided not  having a child at that time was best, it is a wise choice and there is nothing wrong with that 

JBB
Professor Principal
7  JBB    3 weeks ago

According to MAGA and from Trump's own mouth, "They Must Be!" For years I said this is what the gop wants, and was derided for saying so!