╌>

Democratic Party Leaders Vow To Save Democracy By Overruling Voters, Staging Coup

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  2 months ago  •  19 comments

Democratic Party Leaders Vow To Save Democracy By Overruling Voters, Staging Coup
U.S. — Leaders of the Democratic Party have vowed to overturn 14 million votes in the Democratic primary and stage a coup d'etat against the sitting President in order to save democracy.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S. — Leaders of the Democratic Party have vowed to overturn 14 million votes in the Democratic primary and stage a coup d'etat against the sitting President in order to save democracy.

"We have to overrule the will of the people, because democracy is at stake," explained Representative Nancy Pelosi. "The democratically elected leader of our party must be destroyed, or else democracy will be lost once and for all."

According to sources, Democratic party leaders have expressed anger at voters for being so dumb as to choose President Biden, creating this crisis. "How could those stupid voters not have not seen through the lies about Biden being fit to serve? Idiots!" said Chuck Schumer. "They got us into this mess, so it's up to us now to pull off an insurrection to get us out of it. For democracy."

Instead of allowing citizens to vote for their preferred candidate, the Democratic party will instead have the most powerful and wealthy people on earth choose who should rule the people. "It's Democracy 101," said former President Barack Obama. "The wealthy elites must seize power to save democracy. If the people choose a bad candidate because they believed the lies you told about him, you don't just accept the will of the people. You stage a coup and overrule those idiots. Simple."

At publishing time, the billionaires who pay for Democratic party campaigns had reminded them they were withholding money until Biden dropped out, so they better hurry up with the coup.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    2 months ago

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
2  Mark in Wyoming     2 months ago

Just have to wait and see how things play out , this is their gathering .

and likely many are watching what they do .

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3  Nerm_L    2 months ago

We know the Democrat apparatchik will save us from ourselves because New York Pravda says so.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    2 months ago

This line of "thinking" is hilarious.  Republicans are starting to panic with the thought that Biden might leave the ticket.  Jagoff speaker of the house Johnson was on tv this morning saying that if Biden was removed from the ticket there would be lawsuits ( from the right no doubt) demanding that he be kept on the ballot in some states.

The Heritage Foundation has been forming  a legal strategy for weeks designed to force Biden to stay on the ballot. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago
Jagoff speaker of the house Johnson was on tv this morning saying that if Biden was removed from the ticket there would be lawsuits ( from the right no doubt) demanding that he be kept on the ballot in some states.

It’s the equivalent of Dems promoting the most right wing Repub in the primaries because they think he will be easy to run against.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4.1    2 months ago

People can think whatever they want. I was pointing out the unintentional hilarity of the seeded article. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    2 months ago
I was pointing out the unintentional hilarity of the seeded article.

To be fair, it is intended as satire, even if it wasn’t tagged as such.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.2    2 months ago

I understand that. Still it had a point, and that point is at odds with the strategy to keep Biden on the ballot. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.2  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago
This line of "thinking" is hilarious.

Democrats wanted Trump.  Why would it be surprising that Republicans want Biden?

GregTx
Professor Guide
4.3  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

Starting to panic? I don't see that.

The Heritage Foundation has been forming a legal strategy for weeks designed to force Biden to stay on the ballot. 

Do you have a link?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  GregTx @4.3    2 months ago
A powerful right-wing think tank (Heritage Foundation)  is threatening a legal battle to make sure that   Joe Biden   is the Democratic Party’s   presidential nominee   in 2024.

But it’s unlikely that any lawsuit would be successful, election law experts say, pointing to state laws that allow the candidate who is nominated at a party’s convention to be the name on the ticket.

A right-wing legal battle to keep Joe Biden on the ballot | The Independent

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
4.3.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.1    2 months ago

LMAO, they have no more power to keep biden on the dem ticket than democrats have keeping trump off the republican ticket .

thats my view .

its up to the candidate and the voters .

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.3.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.1    2 months ago

So the fuck what?

This is no different than Dems fighting to keep Trump off ballots (along with Kennedy) by any means necessary. The 3 lawfare court cases which never would have been filed against anyone not named Trump. Nor is it any different than Democrats suing to keep the top 3 Republicans in polling off the Michigan ballot in the governor's race due to petition signature verification (which the SoS a Democrat and election board 2 Democrats refused to do. They flushed all of the signatures due to the 3 using the same company to get signatures. The company was charge by the AG- also a Democrat); but who the fuck cares- damage done. Worst candidates on the Republican primary ballot.)

Nor is it any different that Dems crossing lines to vote in Republican primaries so they face the worst candidate in the general election in states across the US. Including supporting Nikki Haley over Trump.

Let us know when there is an actual court case anywhere in the US. Until then it is just more leftist pearl clenching; when they have already don actual things far worse.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @4.3.3    2 months ago

Call me crazy, but I dont think a lawsuit to keep a traitor off the ballot is the equivalent of a lawsuit intended to keep a "diminished" candidate on the ballot. 

GregTx
Professor Guide
4.3.5  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.1    2 months ago

Thank you for the link John. As others have already said, it appears to be out of their control and likely just lawfare from the other side.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

I’ve known Obama since 1995. We both come out of Chicago politics. I know how it works. He’s behind the campaign to dump 15 million Dem primary voters & replace Biden with his choice. Classic Chicago Democrat machine politics. Selection over election. The bosses over the people.

Governor blago. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    2 months ago
Leaders of the Democratic Party have vowed to overturn 14 million votes in the Democratic primary and stage a coup d'etat against the sitting President in order to save democracy.

I don’t think revisiting the issue (one time, not 60) in the light of new developments (real ones, not fantasies) does anything to threaten democracy. Clearly the debate and subsequent interviews struck people with a reality they didn’t appreciate previously.

Let’s not pretend that there is an actual choice made when an incumbent president runs for reelection. When is the last time a genuinely viable candidate seriously challenged the incumbent in the primaries? It sure didn’t happen this year. 

Context matters, and calling what’s going on right now with the Democrats a “coup” insults everyone’s intelligence. It’s also an obvious attempt to diminish the gravity of what Trump tried to pull when he lost in 2020.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1  Ronin2  replied to  Tacos! @5    2 months ago

There is the "butt Trruuummmmppppp!!!!!" bs we have all come to expect on this sight.

Democrats already staged their first coup by closing primaries and selecting Hillary over Bernie. Now they are at it again with trying to oust Biden; and select a candidate that will have won zero primaries- and in fact will have received zero votes. 

They will also fight tooth and nail for every last dollar of what Biden has raised in campaign donations to be transferred to the new candidate.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1    2 months ago

Yeahhh…

I’m not going to bother with someone who just ignores the content of my comment when they respond. This may disappoint you, but I’m not as tribal as you are, and I’m also not as dumb as you hope.