╌>

Colorado Man Shoots Himself In The Foot To See What It Feels Like

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  28 comments

A 38-year-old Colorado Springs man dumbsplained to investigators that he shot himself in the foot (on purpose like an idiot) Wednesday night because he wanted to know what it felt like, according to police.

Shoot-foot

And now he knows.

Adam Hirtle also knows what its like to piss off the authorities.

Hirtle is suspected of prohibited use of weapons, reckless endangerment and child abuse in the shooting. Sgt. James Sokolik, a police spokesman, said Hirtle was served a summons in the case and released, The Denver Post reports .

He should have been arrested, dont you think? That way, Hirtle would know what its like to be in jail with a gunshot wound, or maybe he didnt think about that experiment beforehand.

When officers were called to St. Francis Hospital about 7:00 p.m. on reports of a man injured in an accidental gun discharge, Hirtle told police the shooting was completely on purpose.

The genius gun owner told an officer he shot himself in his garage.

Hirtle stated he took his boot off and shot it, then placed his boot back on his foot and then intentionally shot himself in the foot, police say. He did not sustain life-threatening injury nor was anybody else injured.

Were wondering about the child abuse charge and how many children may have been in the home while Hirtle conducted his I shot mahself in mah foot experiment.

Were pretty sure that shooting yourself is painful and somehow that makes me smile. At least he didnt shoot someone else in the foot to see how it felt for them. Or that a bullet ricocheted and hit the child because shooting kids is all the rage these days.

I wonder if hes curious about leg amputation from a gunshot wound, too.

http://freakoutnation.com/2015/06/colorado-man-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-to-see-what-it-feels-like/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

OMG! How stupid can a person be???

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

Stupid is incurable.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
Reminds me a little of a case in Toledo, OH many years ago, that I will never forget. I young man hid in his bushes as dusk with a shotgun, and stepped out to shoot a total stranger point blank in the back of the head as she was walking home from the grocery store to feed her kids. He did it because "he wanted to know what it felt like to kill somebody."

Nona62
Professor Silent

YUP!! You can't fix stupid! Some people are just so stupid, one can only shake their head and laugh.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I hope he found out what prison is like!

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    9 years ago
Should be enough to qualify him for a lifetime free ride on disability for mental illness.

Nona62
Professor Silent

And free sterilization!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Well flame.....there's one way to find out!!! (but I wouldn't recommend trying it) ;-)

Nona62
Professor Silent

Something tells me that he isn't smart enough to spell, let alone write a book....Grin.gif

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    9 years ago
Dumbass.

Nona62
Professor Silent

You're being too kind!!!! evil grin

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif It's amazing that he lived long enough to become a "man" !

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    9 years ago
Lol!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    9 years ago

In California he'd be in a locked ward at a mental heath facility on a 5150, for being a danger to himself. Even if it wasn't a suicide attempt, he shot himself on purpose and the reason wouldn't matter, he'd still be holdable for at least 72 hours for a mental health evaluation.

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    9 years ago

He shot himself in the wrong part. This guy shouldn't reproduce. I wonder if he ever wondered what sex with a cow, horse, chicken, duck, or porcupine might be like.

Nona62
Professor Silent

That's like "It feels so good when I stop hitting myself in the head with a hammer"

Nona62
Professor Silent

Let's just hope he hasn't already reproduced!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I'm a woman...of course I'm right!! Grin.gif

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   Robert in Ohio    9 years ago

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Fortunately this man is not wasting anything at all!

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif Good one RIO!!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    9 years ago
Empiricism is valuable.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Smile.gif Smile.gif

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    9 years ago
I hope he shares his data.

Nona62
Professor Silent

lol Well, I was taught to share, so I hope so too!Smile.gif

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch    9 years ago

Dear Friend Nona: I suppose he now has first hand data on how it feels to be de-feeted.

Enoch in New Balance Athletic Shoes.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Dear Friend Enoch...ROFLOL24.gif 24.gif I'm sure this guy has defeeted his fear of guns.

Nona in NikesSmile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif I think it's a tie!!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    9 years ago

I believe that the Darwin Awards are for persons who do unbelievably idiotic things that lead to their death or incarceration. What would you suggest for persons who do things as dumb as this idiot who do not die or go to jail? The Alfred E. Newman Award?

1280_discussions.jpg