╌>

Getting rid of statues !

Category:  meta

Via:  it-is-me  •  7 years ago  •  11 comments

Getting rid of statues !

STUPID THOUGHTS:

What occurred in the past ....... DIDN'T HAPPEN, Now that the statues are gone !

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  seeder  It Is ME    7 years ago

I don't think you can erase history.

Johnny Van Zant

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
2.1  Explorerdog  replied to  It Is ME @2    7 years ago

I expect that you will lend your help to the Hiro Hito statue at the Pearl Harbor memorial to establish a remembrance to the losers of that war there. Don't become flippy floppy like your supreme leader, stay fast.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Explorerdog @2.1    7 years ago
Don't become flippy floppy like your supreme leader, stay fast.

You state what you think about my thoughts, then tell me I will be Flippy Flop.

How Liberal of you !

I never met a statue that stopped me from anything. I've never met a statue that made me re-think my life. I've NEVER met a statue that moves me at all. I read the plaque and move on.

I drive down Barrack Hussein Obama Hwy everyday. Can't stand the loser, but I still drive the road. NEVER entered my mind to petition to change the hwy name. EVER ! I just need to get from point "A" to point "B". That's all.

WTF is your point anyway ?

Some people worry waaaaay to much about things that don't even effect their own lives.

I guess I should pay reparations for slavery I was NEVER, EVER, INVOLVED IN TOO ?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    7 years ago
I never met a statue that stopped me from anything. I've never met a statue that made me re-think my life. I've NEVER met a statue that moves me at all. I read the plaque and move on.

HOW DARE YOU!  How dare you be an adult.  Don't you know we are supposed to break down into puddles of blubbering snot and tears because you saw a statue!  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.3  seeder  It Is ME  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.2    7 years ago

Sorry ! My Bad....... crying Laugh

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Great seed.  👍👏