╌>

Wikileaks Link Sent To Trump Jr. Now Declares Seth Rich The Leaker

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  132 comments

Wikileaks Link Sent To Trump Jr. Now Declares Seth Rich The Leaker

In a direct message conversation on Twitter published by Donald Trump Jr. between himself and WikiLeaks — the publisher linked him to a website with a header that now states, “My Name Was Seth Rich.”

“Strongly suggest your dad tweets this link if he mentions us,” WikiLeaks said in the conversation, directing to the president’s son to the link “wlsearch.tk.”

At the time of the messages, the site served as a search tool to dig through the WikiLeaks archives. Now, when you click on the side menu, the only option is a category titled “Seth Rich.” The link takes users to a page that reads, “You finally found me! I’m the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I’ve been waiting so long for you to join me.”

The message makes it clear that the site has been edited since the conversation by referring to the exchange with Trump Jr. It is unclear if the site was hacked, re-registered or if it was deliberately edited by someone associated with WikiLeaks.

“Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you’ll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed,” the website reads. “As you can see I’m no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That’s when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.”

The home page continues on to assert that “John Podesta was determined to make an example out of me and had me taken care of. Why did you think they didn’t let the FBI examine the DNC servers? Yep, those servers would have lead them straight to me. John couldn’t let that happen.”

The website continues on to claim that Podesta is a pedophile.

“Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you’d do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat’s outta the bag now,” the page concludes.

A WHOIS search shows that the website is currently registered to a domain mill called the Freedom Company. When contacted by Big League Politics and asked if they post content on the websites they have registered to them, they explained that they only provide free domains.

The .tk country code stands for Tokelau — a tiny island of about 1,300 people in the Pacific Ocean. People in the nation were unaware of the internet and their right to a country code until Joost Zuurbier of Amsterdam found them and explained so that he could eventually launch the Freedom Registry. Tokelau receives a cut of the Freedom Registry’s earnings which now makes up one-sixth of their economy.

“Freedom Registry makes money through ads on expired domains. Zuurbier says registration and renewal are free for users, but when they abandon the site or don’t meet the minimum requirements of 25 unique visitors every 90 days, the domain gets ‘parked.’ That means the URL still exists, but the content is replaced with ads tailored to the original site,” CNN reported of the service.

The first mention of the website that is still currently available on Twitter was from October 12, 2016 — by WikiLeaks. The tweet came nine days after the link was sent to Trump Jr. The website is also currently copyrighted 2016.  

WikiLeaks made headlines in 2016 when they offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murderer of the slain DNC staffer. The website’s founder Julian Assange also mentioned Rich during an appearance on Dutch television.

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back… murdered.. for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” Assange said during an interview with Dutch TV last year. When asked by the host if he would suggest that Rich was involved, he stated that “we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity.”

Additionally, as Kim Dotcom began to assert that he knows for a fact that Rich was the leaker, Assange sent out an ominous tweet using the hashtag #SethRich. He asserted that while he would never name a leaker, sometimes others may.  

Rich was shot in the back in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016, near his home while he was on the phone with his girlfriend — 12 days before the publication of the DNC emails by the controversial publisher. The police initially ruled that it was a botched robbery — but his wallet, watch, and necklace were still on his person when he was discovered by police. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wikileaks-appears-confirm-seth-rich-leaker-messages-don-jr/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

“Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you’ll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed,” the website reads. “As you can see I’m no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That’s when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.”

The home page continues on to assert that “John Podesta was determined to make an example out of me and had me taken care of. Why did you think they didn’t let the FBI examine the DNC servers? Yep, those servers would have lead them straight to me. John couldn’t let that happen.”

The website continues on to claim that Podesta is a pedophile.

“Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you’d do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat’s outta the bag now,” the page concludes.“

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2  seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Poor Seth Rich was murdered for leaking to Wikipedia after he was upset by the DNC treatment of the Sanders campaign.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2    7 years ago

And your evidence is Kim Dotcom & an "ominous" #sethrich that came from Assange? Are you this gullible all the time because if so I've got some ocean front property to sell you in the Maldives...

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  sixpick  replied to  NORMAN-D @2.1.2    7 years ago

Yea, I'd like to see Fusion's bank account and books.  I bet I'd see a copy of Putin's signature on a check written to them.  LOL

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.2  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2    7 years ago

The Russians dine at the WH.  Ivanka pole dances.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @2.2    7 years ago

Totally off topic.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.2.2  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.1    7 years ago

I do not think its off topic.  The Russians and Putin, who run a nation with an economy the size of Italy's and is little more than a nuclear tipped gas station, are making their moves.  Quislings in the WH.

WikiLeaks?  Yeah.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3  Jeremy Retired in NC    7 years ago

Hasn't Wikileaks been saying that the leaker was somebody inside the DNC for a while now?  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3    7 years ago

Yes. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
4  Dulay    7 years ago

Everyone really NEEDS to read the source link at the bottom of the 'article'. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @4    7 years ago

Why is that?  

Dulay
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1    7 years ago

Why not? You posted it. 

Follow the link, then the author, right to Sputnik. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    7 years ago

The link at the bottom of the article returns you to this page. 

Regardless of that, why is fake news being posted on this forum? 

XX has seeded 3 or 4 fake news stories in recent weeks. Is someone trying to wreck the reputation of this website?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5    7 years ago

Only you do that.   https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wikileaks-appears-confirm-seth-rich-leaker-messages-don-jr/       You were saying?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1    7 years ago

"The message makes it clear that the site has been edited since the conversation by referring to the exchange with Trump Jr. It is unclear if the site was hacked, re-registered or if it was deliberately edited by someone associated with WikiLeaks."

Why the fuck are you seeding fake news on Newstalkers?   What the fuck is wrong with you? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    7 years ago

Just because a news or opinion article has issues or conclusions you disagree with doesn’t make it fake news.  Otherwise CNN really is fake news.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.2    7 years ago

Even the people who made the fake news story dont know what it is

"The message makes it clear that the site has been edited since the conversation by referring to the exchange with Trump Jr. It is unclear if the site was hacked, re-registered or if it was deliberately edited by someone associated with WikiLeaks."

Perrie should come to her senses and delete the garbage you seeded on this thread. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    7 years ago

What's wrong with you John?  I know it's not Raw Story, but wow!!!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.5  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1    7 years ago

You were saying?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.6  sixpick  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.5    7 years ago

So what Galien?  Half the articles on here say the same thing about the left and right in that regard as far a Media Bias is concerned.  The best thing to do when you check Media Bias, if it says it's left of center, move it over to the left one notch and if it says it's right of center, move it over one notch to the left.  Media Bias is a little off centered as well.  You know how you can tell?  The don't have a comments section.  They want to be the last word, you know, like the authority.  Also they are located in Greensboro NC and that is one of the most liberal places in NC.

Now what do you think about this one?

Gary Busey Grabbed Her By The *****, TV Show Staffer Says, And Donald Trump Laughed It Off

That one is by The Daily Beast.  Media Bias has this to say about it.....

Daily Beast

*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

Daily Beast - Left Biashttps://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/left7.png?resize=300%2C33&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 620px) 100vw, 620px" width="620" height="69"> LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Our friend above is the one who put that article up.  I guess trying to bring this site down. LOL

So you see, if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.7  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  sixpick @5.1.6    7 years ago

I agree with the check on the Daily Beast. It is on the left. It's too bad you can't agree that Big League might have some ulterior motive behind this story.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  sixpick  replied to  sixpick @5.1.6    7 years ago

Oh and by the way, this is the author of this seed.

About Cassandra Fairbanks 263 Articles

Cassandra Fairbanks is a senior reporter at Big League Politics and a DC-based writer and populist political commentator who has been published in a range of outlets including Sputnik News , Teen Vogue , and the International Business Times .

Maybe you'd like to look them up?  I already have done that for you.

Sputnik News

Sputnik - Right Center Biashttps://i1.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/rightcenter04.png?resize=300%2C33&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 620px) 100vw, 620px" width="620" height="69"> RIGHT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

Couldn't find Teen Vogue in Media Bias

International Business Times

International Business Times - Least Biasedhttps://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/leastbiased021.png?resize=300%2C34&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px" width="600" height="67"> LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).  The reporting is factual and usually sourced.  These are the most credible media sources.

On the other hand the author of the Gary Busey article,  writes for The Daily Beast and Mother Jones....

Mother Jones

Mother Jones - Left Biashttps://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/left7.png?resize=300%2C33&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 620px) 100vw, 620px" width="620" height="69"> LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Believe me brother, I'm not trying to come down on you, just straightening out the record somewhat.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.9  sixpick  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.7    7 years ago

Galien, I'm not saying they don't.  I'm sure they do, but if you read the entire article, she's making it plain to see she has her doubts about its validity.  She's not saying it's true by any means.  Actually she's publishing an article basically saying within the article it's doubtful the information is true.  No problem from me on that.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.10  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  sixpick @5.1.8    7 years ago

Sputnik is OWNED by the Russian government, it is a hack news agency that is responsible for more fake news in the U.S. than FOX or, Breitbart put together, you want to believe their story's then you must love Putin because, that's where those story's come from.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.11  sixpick  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.10    7 years ago

I'm just going by Media Bias Galen.  I've never read anything by them as far as I know, so I won't debate what you're saying.  If you want to know the kind of articles Cassandra Fairbanks writes, then click on this...

Cassandra Fairbanks 263 Articles

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.12  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    7 years ago

There’s another explanation - Seth Rich is talking to us from heaven.  Remember that Dominionists are in charge now, so this is a real possibility.  ;/

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.13  Sparty On  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.12    7 years ago

Lol ...... Dominionists? ...... Watch out for the boogieman....... boogala, boogala!!!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.14  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sparty On @5.1.13    7 years ago

Spoken like someone who doesn’t even know what a Dominionist is.  Congratulations.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.15  JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick @5.1.11    7 years ago

Cassandra

Cassandra
Fairbanks in an earlier picture before her breast enlargement surgery and restyling of her hair.

Cassandra Fairbanks, who goes by the Twitter handle of @CassandraRules, is an Occultist and CIA informant who is outwardly a human rights activist. Her sole purpose is to inflame race bases by pandering to those opposed to police and create division that is concurrent with Illuminati 'Divide on Conquer' agenda.

Fairbanks will only retweet or promote sentiments that echo police brutality and violence, inflaming protesters to riot. Her attractiveness and sexuality are used to gain the largest number of followers possible. She is also a part of the Operation Ferguson CIA movement.

NOTE:(1/16/2016) Fairbanks and/or her handlers have made an effort to attempt to distance herself from being so outwardly sexual. You will now see her dressed more modest and appearing to be much more lax and retweeting a much greater variety of things, mostly from being called out by this site.

LOL

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.16  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.15    7 years ago
Fairbanks livestreams her friend Mike Cernovich speaking at the Deplorable party at Shelly’s cigar bar, in Washington, D.C.
REBECCA SMEYNE

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.17  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.16    7 years ago

She is an associate of the notorious fake news kingpin Mike Cernovich.

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
5.1.18  Rex Block  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.14    7 years ago

The Dominion is an interstellar state and military superpower from the Gamma Quadrant , composed of hundreds of dominated alien species. The Dominion is commanded by the Founders , a race of shapeshifters responsible for both the creation of the Dominion and all strategic decisions undertaken throughout its history. The Dominion is administered by the Vorta, clones specifically genetically engineered by the Founders to act as field commanders, administrators, scientists, and diplomats. The Jem'Hadar , also engineered by the Founders, are the military arm of the Dominion and one of the most powerful military forces in the galaxy during the Dominion's height.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.19  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Rex Block @5.1.18    7 years ago

Congratulations to you too Rex.  How long did it take you to find an alternate sci fi meaning to a real theocratic movement?

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
5.1.20  Rex Block  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.19    7 years ago

Neither one is real.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.1.21  Sparty On  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.14    7 years ago

Oops,  you're wrong again.   SOSDD for you

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.22  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Rex Block @5.1.20    7 years ago

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.23  sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.15    7 years ago

John, so now you're using Illuminati as a source to characterize people after you've been proven to be every bit a super left wing seeder as anyone on this site and then you use Cosmopolitan to further your accusation. LOL

Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan - Left Biashttps://i2.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/left4.png?resize=300%2C33&ssl=1 300w" sizes="(max-width: 620px) 100vw, 620px" width="620" height="69"> LEFT BIAS

I wish you would stop thinking you're some kind of authority around here after you put articles up by sites like The Daily Beast.

Gary Busey Grabbed Her By The *****, TV Show Staffer Says, And Donald Trump Laughed It Off

That one is by The Daily Beast.  Media Bias has this to say about it.....

Daily Beast

Daily Beast - Left Bias LEFT BIAS

and The Daily Beast article was written by  who writes for The Daily Beast and Mother Jones....

Mother Jones

Mother Jones - Left Bias LEFT BIAS

So you criticize Jefferson's article which plainly indicates the doubt in the information in the article itself after you've put an article up by The Daily Beast by an author who writes for the Daily Beast and Mother Jones, two of the worst sites to depend on for accurate information.  Then when it is brought forth in an argument of the hypocrisy in that, you use some site called Illuminati and Cosmopolitan as a source to dig your hole deeper.  You're a funny man, John Russell, but I still love ya!!! LOL

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.25  sixpick  replied to  LMM @5.1.24    7 years ago

LMM, may I refer you to the word COSMOPOLITAN above.  Start reading there.  I am assuming you got your well made point from them.  I suggest you read some of 

Cassandra Fairbank's 263 Articles
Did you ever watch MSNBC.  What did you think of Ed Schultz?  Where does he work now?
I'm not defending Cassandra any more than the articles written by her which are available at the link above.  To criticize the seeder of this article by someone who uses The Daily Beast and thinks he has the right to call other people's articles fake when the last Daily Beast article he put up was written by   who writes for The Daily Beast and Mother Jones is ludicrous in my opinion.
Why don't you look at some of his articles.  Just click on his name     and then tell me who the freakazoid is.
You really need to read this article, the one we're on, a few times to see and understand my point.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.26  sixpick  replied to  LMM @5.1.24    7 years ago
She is an avowed Trumper, so much for legit journalist

So what?  A lot of people are avowed Trumpist.  He won the election.  He's the President.  A lot of people were avowed Obamaist.  That's how he got to be President.  Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean everyone feels the same way you do. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.27  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.22    7 years ago

Dominionists are a tiny fringe of Christianity in America.  Lumping us all in with them is simply a divide and conquer tactic of the God hating secular progressive left.  

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.1.28  ausmth  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.22    7 years ago

They are so popular this is the first time I have ever heard of them.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1.30  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.27    7 years ago

Vice President Pence is a christian dominionist. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5.1.31  sixpick  replied to  LMM @5.1.29    7 years ago

Oh god how hilarious. You have no idea what's wrong with a supposed journalist being so openly partisan?

You want to bet?   Journalist being so openly partisan!!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.32  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sixpick @5.1.31    7 years ago

👍👏🎯

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.33  Dowser  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.10    7 years ago

Many years ago, I had a cat named Sputnik...  Off topic, I'm sure, but if I leave a comment, I don't have to spend all my time on site moderating this stupid article.  winking

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.34  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  ausmth @5.1.28    7 years ago

I can only assume that is not true.  Do a google search for dominionism and you will find thousands of articles, definitions, statistics, histories, etc.  I get that you live in the sticks, but you are aware of the internet.  I even remember seeding articles related to Dominionists even when I was on NV many years ago - back when they were just a threat.  Now they are a scary reality.

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.1.35  ausmth  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.34    7 years ago
I can only assume that is not true.

I lied that I first heard of that movement here?  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1.36  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  ausmth @5.1.35    7 years ago

You must have selective memory when information goes against your preferred narrative.

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.1.37  ausmth  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1.36    7 years ago
You must have selective memory

And you can't accept the fact that I have never heard of this obscure movement?  Why do you need to make an issue of it?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @5    7 years ago
Regardless of that, why is fake news being posted on this forum?

It reinforces what WikiLeaks had been saying for quite a while now.  Their informant WAS FROM WITHIN THE DNC.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.4.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LMM @5.4.1    7 years ago

Off topic.  Whoever picks up her free lance articles is not the topic here.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.4.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LMM @5.4.1    7 years ago

Off topic.  Whoever picks up her free lance articles is not the topic here.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  LMM @5.4.1    7 years ago
You do realize the author of this "article" actually works for the Russian government media, don't you?

You do realize that ANYTHING that opposes the left / Dems you and John seem to pounce on and call fake news.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  LMM @5.4.6    7 years ago
Whoa, major deflection

No.  Reality.  Something that you apparently have been avoiding.

You do realize you keep using the term "worked", past tense.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.9  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  LMM @5.4.8    7 years ago
but she might have moved onto better propaganda,

Like CNN, MSNBC or WashPo?  

doesn't it bother your patriotic sensibilities that she has worked for a Russian propaganda agency?

No.  The United States has been working with Russia on many thing for a very long time.  If you want to get upset over it now that Trump is President, it would only show the probable level of hypocrite you really are. 

Shit, now that I think about it, I'VE worked and trained directly with the Russians in Bosnia in 1997.  At the same time the British was there as well as the Poles.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  LMM @5.4.10    7 years ago

Deleted for skirting.  D.   Not somebody that freaks out every time the President sends a tweet or has been in an adolescent temper tantrum since Nov 20th last year.

Also, double check 5.4.1.3.… above.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
5.4.12  PJ  replied to  LMM @5.4.1    7 years ago

You're wasting your time.  If you want to stay sane don't engage in politics on this site or keep your comments neutral.  These guys have won in every branch of government but it still isn't enough.  I don't engage much anymore.  It's sad how completely unhinged things have gotten.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.4.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.5    7 years ago

Jeremy, I don't waste my time with you any more. Lost cause and all that. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.4.14  JohnRussell  replied to  PJ @5.4.12    7 years ago

PJ, 

many a 'tear' has to fall, but it's all, in the game. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.4.15  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.4.11    7 years ago

Jeremy, take his post as a high compliment. It is a tactic some resort to when they got NOTHING!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.4.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.13    7 years ago

could you do that with me too? 

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.4.18  ausmth  replied to  LMM @5.4.17    7 years ago
I think folks who collaborate with Putin's Russia in interfering with US democracy,

Like Hillary for hiring Fusion to get Russian dirt on Trump?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.4.20  Texan1211  replied to  LMM @5.4.19    7 years ago

What was hacked? Did vote totals get changed?

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.4.22  ausmth  replied to  LMM @5.4.19    7 years ago
Do you understand the difference between trying to find oppo research on someone's activities in a foreign country, versus that foreign country hacking an election? Do you?

The intent of oppo research is to destroy one's opponent and win an election.  What you claim Trump did was nothing more than oppo research to get dirt on Hillary.  The difference?  Hillary hired a third party so she could keep her hands clean.

As to the foreign country hacking the intent there is to destroy confidence in the electoral process in the target country.  The Russians achieved that goal.  A goal the US has achieved in multiple places as well when we interfere with elections in other countries.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.24  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.13    7 years ago

Don't make promises we both know you can't and won't keep.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.25  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @5.4.15    7 years ago

I know he has nothing.  He hasn't had anything for quite a while.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.26  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  LMM @5.4.17    7 years ago

Comment removed for skirting the CoC [ph]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.27  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.14    7 years ago
many a 'tear'

And how many have you shed since November 20, 2016?  I'd think you would be so dehydrated by now that you'd look like a shriveled mummy..

ausmth
Freshman Silent
5.4.28  ausmth  replied to  LMM @5.4.23    7 years ago
The point is: to compare that to the Russian interference in the US elections of 2016 is to compare apples and aardvarks.

And nobody on this side of the ground disagrees that the Russians tried.  They have been trying to create discord and confusion for decades.  Where is the collusion between Trump and the Russians to change votes?  Where is the collusion between Trump and the Russians to cheat Hillary?  We are going to spend even more millions of taxpayer dollars to find that there isn't any collusion.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.4.29  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @5.4.13    7 years ago

AND..... you blew it.  Not 15 minutes after you made this promise you broke it.  I'm really disappointed in you John.  Oh, who am I kidding, no I'm not.  I actually expected it.

lib50
Professor Silent
6  lib50    7 years ago

This seed is total bullshit.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @6    7 years ago

Snopes?  Lol 😝!   🤮

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    7 years ago

xx, why are you seeding fake news?  Skirting the CoC [ph]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.1    7 years ago

Big League News has gotten good reviews for some of its material.  So, just get off my case and quit stalking my seeds.  

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
6.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    7 years ago

Sure it has.

Rightwing bias.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @6.1.3    7 years ago

From your link: “Overall, the blog is well written, but with a strong right wing bias in story selection. Many stories are factual or at the very least rooted in fact”

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.1.5    7 years ago

Would you like to stop typing faster than you can think?  I believe Perrie should force you guys to post a front page article apologizing for falsely accusing me of rigging the poll. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.1.8  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.7    7 years ago

I already apologized,  but now that you bring it up...

I would think the one who owes everyone an apologie is the one who inadvertently voted  "for you - in your name" over ten times.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.1.9  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.1.8    7 years ago

You are aware that a member can only vote once, right?  I thought it was obvious that the site has a glitch that shows every vote cast as being made by the pollster, including yours.  You guys will grasp at any straw to denigrate anyone on the left, no matter how embarrassingly obvious your mistake is.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @6.1.10    7 years ago

Even though you have been told by the owner of this site that it did not happen , you continue to talk about "the possibility" of it.  You must be a big fake news fan. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.1.12  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.11    7 years ago

You can NOT vote more than once on the poll. I have said that already. Any further comments about this will be considered a violation. 

Dulay
Professor Guide
6.1.13  Dulay  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @6.1.12    7 years ago

Shouldn't that admonition be posted as a reply to the member who made the false allegation?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LMM @6.1.14    7 years ago

The author and the source and third sources not related to this article are not on topic.  Final warning.  Will ask mods to remove further details.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LMM @6.1.14    7 years ago

The author and the source and third sources not related to this article are not on topic.  Final warning.  Will ask mods to remove further details.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.18  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    7 years ago

You have started posting fake news at a faster pace of late. The community is in a downright uproar over it. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
6.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dulay @6.1.13    7 years ago

Dulay, I hit reply on the wrong comment. It was meant to Norman. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
7  sixpick    7 years ago

I know people can read, but I'm beginning to wonder about their comprehension ability.  Read the article several times like I have and then you'll see the article itself indicates the doubt in the validity of the information.  It's no different than the NYT article about kicking the player off the team.  It's bait.  The only difference is the NYT article is designed to make you think the player was kicked off because of his religion instead of he just broke the rules and wanted to fight with the coach, a reasonable reason to kick him off the team, I would think.

I'm not smarter than anyone else and I can see what the object of this article is and see it put forth the information to debate the authenticity of the information as well.

And Snopes is another site that doesn't have a comment section, because they couldn't handle the feedback they'd get and they know it.  We can use these sites like Factcheck.org or Snopes, but we shouldn't put our total faith in them being the last word.  They twist the questions around and then twist the answers around.  By the time they are through and decided something is true or false, they've never really addressed the real question you want answered.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick @7    7 years ago

Six, you are a serial fake news seeder on this site. Your credibility about fake news is less than zero. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    7 years ago

Don’t engage in personal attacks on other members on my seeds.  

Dulay
Professor Guide
7.2  Dulay  replied to  sixpick @7    7 years ago
By the time they are through and decided something is true or false, they've never really addressed the real question you want answered.

Which would infer that posting bullshit is a waste of space in this forum. Especially when, as you point out, the author basically states 'Of course, I have no clue whether any of this bullshit is true but I'm writing it anyway'. That would lead a 'news' editor to dump the article all together, but authors like the one from the article make their living posting fabrication and innuendo on a day to day basis and the websites that 'publish' them are just in it for the clicks. The 'what if' and 'whataboutism' is intellectually bankrupt. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
7.2.1  sixpick  replied to  Dulay @7.2    7 years ago

I would suggest you read the article a few times Dulay.  If there is an article in the newspaper about some people being accused of breaking the windows in a school bus, do you think no one should write an article about it?  And if they did and within that article they indicated the authenticity of the accusations were in doubt, would that be good enough reason to write the article?

What about an article a basketball player who got kicked off the team for disobeying the rules and wanting to start a fight with the coach right at the beginning of a ball game with hundreds of spectators present and then the first sentence in the article is leading people to believe the player may have been kicked off the team because he was a Muslim and the school may have been denying his freedom of speech as a reason?  Well, that's what the NYT did.  Of course it's there job to promote division and Communism and has been for years.

Dulay
Professor Guide
7.2.2  Dulay  replied to  sixpick @7.2.1    7 years ago
Well, that's what the NYT did.

WTF does the NYT have to do with the seed? 

Neither of your examples are cogent nor are they relevant to the issue at hand. 

ausmth
Freshman Silent
8  ausmth    7 years ago

The dems turn on Clinton Inc.

I wonder when they move to a country with no extradition agreement?  Samoa would be great.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.2  Kavika   replied to  ausmth @8    7 years ago

Samoa has an extradition agreement with the US...

Of course there is American Samoa which by it's name alone tells you the story. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
8.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  ausmth @8    7 years ago
I wonder when they move to a country with no extradition agreement?

Do you also wonder when pigs will fly?

ausmth
Freshman Silent
8.3.1  ausmth  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.3    7 years ago
Do you also wonder when pigs will fly?

Dulay
Professor Guide
8.4  Dulay  replied to  ausmth @8    7 years ago
The dems turn on Clinton Inc.

Actually, the author bailed on Bernie, not Clinton. 

ausmth
Freshman Silent
9  ausmth    7 years ago

Samoa has an extradition agreement with the US...

According to this it doesn't.

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.1  Kavika   replied to  ausmth @9    7 years ago

My mistake Samoa does not have a agreement with the US on extradition.

It sure wouldn't be my first choice to seek asylum. Samoa and American Samoa have a very close relationship and it does with New Zealand. One flight a week to and from Samoa to the US..Air New Zealand, and 3 flights a week between Samoa and Hawaii. 

It's not easy to get there or get out of or to.

ausmth
Freshman Silent
9.1.1  ausmth  replied to  Kavika @9.1    7 years ago
My mistake Samoa does not have a agreement with the US on extradition.

No problem my friend.  I sometimes wonder how fresh some internet articles really are so it could have been wrong.

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Kavika   replied to  ausmth @9.1.1    7 years ago

Having lived in Samoa, there my not be an official one, but there are American Samoans that have fled to Samoa, only to be returned to American Samoa and visa versa.

ausmth
Freshman Silent
9.1.3  ausmth  replied to  Kavika @9.1.2    7 years ago

You are well travelled my friend!  I'll bet you have many stories to tell.

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Kavika   replied to  ausmth @9.1.3    7 years ago

Some real beauties, like my plane landing in the middle of a military coup it Pakistan.

ausmth
Freshman Silent
9.1.5  ausmth  replied to  Kavika @9.1.4    7 years ago

OMG!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10  seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

I’m back from a super long work day so the seed is open again.