╌>

Want To Know What Your Strongest Personality Trait Is? Answer These "True Or False" Questions Find the real you.

Category:  Other

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  27 comments

Want To Know What Your Strongest Personality Trait Is? Answer These "True Or False" Questions Find the real you.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

I know some people like these sorts of 'tests', so here you go. 

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
3  magnoliaave    7 years ago

authoritative

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4  Raven Wing    7 years ago
My analysis:
You got: Perceptiveness

You're quiet on the outside, but your mind is always going a million miles per hour. You analyze any new space you enter and your idea of fun is people watching. You have a sociological state of mind at all times and you're perceptiveness lets you stay two steps ahead of the herd.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  Krishna  replied to  Raven Wing @4    7 years ago
You're quiet on the outside, but your mind is always going a million miles per hour.

No problem-- since its your mind.

But for some people its just the opposite-- its not their mind but: 

Because your mind is on vacation but your mouth is . . .

(At 0:33):

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @4.1    7 years ago

LOL! I really wish I could give my mind a vacation. However, I have always been a multi-tasker, and even when I have nothing to do at the moment, I am playing Solitaire, working on word puzzles, making jewelry or crocheting. I have to keep my mind and hands busy or I get restless. I am currently working on 3 Graphics projects for clients, 2 Beta testings for two companies, moderating my own forum, and teaching the Microsoft applications. Plus, I am helping Perrie with a project as well. So, there is little time for me to give my mind a vacation. (grin) 

KatPen
Freshman Silent
4.2  KatPen  replied to  Raven Wing @4    7 years ago

I also got Perceptiveness!    Great, busy minds.....   HA!   

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.1  Raven Wing  replied to  KatPen @4.2    7 years ago

Well...I am in good company with you and Buzz! (smile)

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.2  Krishna  replied to  KatPen @4.2    7 years ago
I also got Perceptiveness!    Great, busy minds.....   HA!

KatPen-- have your taken the MBTI test? Personally I think its one of the most accurate. It has 16 personality types. If you are interested, Take it HERE , and then I can give you some excellent links to interpreting the results. 

KatPen
Freshman Silent
4.2.3  KatPen  replied to  Krishna @4.2.2    7 years ago

Yes, I did take the MBTI test.  Very interesting questions.  I am a ESFJ Personality.   Thank you for sharing that test, and this one. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Raven Wing @4    7 years ago

I got the same reply as RavenWing, and there are enough questions to differentiate people, which leads me to suspect that if anyone else got that answer the quiz is a fraud and everybody gets the same answer.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.3.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.3    7 years ago

Could be, however, with the limited types of questions, there could only be a limited number of types that the answers would fit, at least in my thinking.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.3.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.3    7 years ago

Now I see that some got "Authoritative" So actually there have to be at least two sets of answers.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.3.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @4.3.2    7 years ago

The Perceptive seems to fit with the other personality tests I have taken. I have also been classified as being Innovative. $%^)@%(^

Jonathan P
Sophomore Silent
5  Jonathan P    7 years ago

Authoritative 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Authoritative

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
7  magnoliaave    7 years ago

Some people!

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  Krishna  replied to  magnoliaave @7    7 years ago
Some people!

But not others...

Krishna
Professor Expert
8  Krishna    7 years ago

Perceptiveness You're quiet on the outside, but your mind is always going a million miles per hour. You analyze any new space you enter and your idea of fun is people watching. You have a sociological state of mind at all times and you're perceptiveness lets you stay two steps ahead of the herd.

Very accurate (Except I vacillate between being "quiet"-- and not). Personally, I like the Myer-Briggs Type Indicator much better. (If you haven't taken it and are interested, I recomme nd taking this test, then checking out the MBTI Intro on NT.

I'm an ENTP:

Here are the results for the people on NT who took the test  (& who were brave enough to tell us what type they are!). I did this quickly so I may have made a few errors-- if so let me know and I'll fix it.

People who said they can't decide between two types have a ? after their name which is entered for each of the two types.   

"ANALYISTS"

INTJ -  MoCowGirl, Hippocrates of Cos, Epistte?   Epistte's daughter?,  Freefaller? 

INTP -  Me, Epistte?,  Color Me Free, Badfish?

ENTJ -  Epistte's daughter?

ENTP -  Me, Kavika, Badfish?. My   guess   is that Bob Nelson is also a ENTP. (Or possibly an INTJ?)

"DIPLOMATS"

INFJ - Kathleen B., Sunshine

INFP - John, Nightwalker?, one of Perrie's twin daughters, Larry Hampton

ENFJ - Dowser, Magnoliaave, one of Perrie's twin daughters,

ENFP - Perrie, Spikegary, Color Me Free?

"SENTINELS" 

ISTJ - Sandy, Buzz, Freefaller?, Nowhere Man

ISFJ - Raven Wing, Pat Wilson, PJ, Freefaller?

ESTJ, It is ME, Sparty On

ESFJ - Johnathan P

EXPLORERS

ISTP - Charger, Nightwalker?

ISFP - xxJefferson#51, Galen Marvin Ross

ESTP - Lenny lynx, Just Jim NC TttH

ESFP - (none?)

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @8    7 years ago

Krishna, how does the Perceptiveness type fit with the ISFJ, both of which I have been analysed as being between these two tests.  I do tend to be perceptive, so I am thinking there may be some connection between the two.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Krishna @8    7 years ago

Just took the test and, got this.

You got: Logical
You're a thinker first and a doer second. When emotions run high, you try to come up with solutions that have logical outcomes. This often affects your spur of the moment mentality, but you know to have fun and when to have it. You thrive in high pressure environments and refuse to crack under the pressure

pat wilson
Professor Participates
9  pat wilson    7 years ago

Authoritative. Is this an NT thing ? Lol

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago
There are at least two more possibilities besides Authoritative and Perceptive
You got: Vulnerability

Your emotions run high at all points of the day, but that's not necessarily a negative. Because you're vulnerable, you are also willing to empathize with others and feel the pain they're feeling. You put yourself out there to make others feel like they're not alone, and for all you know, your vulnerability may have even saved a life or two.

Image: Smart Gilrls

You got: Logical

You're a thinker first and a doer second. When emotions run high, you try to come up with solutions that have logical outcomes. This often affects your spur of the moment mentality, but you know to have fun and when to have it. You thrive in high pressure environments and refuse to crack under the pressure.

Image: NBC

pat wilson
Professor Participates
11  pat wilson    7 years ago

You're a thinker first and a doer second.

"Measure twice, cut once."

My personal mantra.