╌>

LOL: Look Who Dems Chose to Deliver Their Official SOTU Rebuttal

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  americarepublic  •  6 years ago  •  48 comments

LOL: Look Who Dems Chose to Deliver Their Official SOTU Rebuttal

They’re putting up the looniest laughing stock ever, Maxine “Mad Max” Waters, to deliver their official rebuttal to President Trump’s State of The Union address.

http://truthfeednews.com/lol-look-who-dems-chose-to-deliver-their-official-sotu-rebuttal/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

AmericaRepublic
Freshman Quiet
1  seeder  AmericaRepublic    6 years ago

DCA0B9E24BC74C83B99ECD2EB2BB6906.png

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1  Dulay  replied to  AmericaRepublic @1    6 years ago
Look Who Dems Chose to Deliver Their Official SOTU Rebuttal

Knowingly resenting a false headline as truth. thumbs down

AmericaRepublic
Freshman Quiet
1.1.1  seeder  AmericaRepublic  replied to  Dulay @1.1    6 years ago

What? Lol it’s Mad Max.... that’s a fact

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.2  Dulay  replied to  AmericaRepublic @1.1.1    6 years ago

Your headline isn't and you know it.  

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Dulay @1.1    6 years ago

Yeah, her backup is the cowboy hat wearing bimbo from Florida!

AmericaRepublic
Freshman Quiet
2  seeder  AmericaRepublic    6 years ago

Waters, who is one of several Democratic lawmakers who have said they will not attend Trump’s speech on Tuesday, has consistently criticized Trump throughout his presidency, repeatedly calling for his impeachment.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2.1  Spikegary  replied to  AmericaRepublic @2    6 years ago

Actually, I understand the official rebuttal will be from Representative Kennedy.  Maxxie is doing her own dog and pony show on BET

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    6 years ago

Liberals can't be that STUPID.....can they ?

AmericaRepublic
Freshman Quiet
5.2  seeder  AmericaRepublic  replied to  It Is ME @5    6 years ago

Uhhh lol trick question? Lol

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  AmericaRepublic @5.2    6 years ago

laughing dude

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @5    6 years ago

Yes they can!!!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    6 years ago

Auntie Maxine won't have much to say on BET, because she's a one-trick pony:

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
9  Rmando    6 years ago

Between her and Pelosi I really have to wonder why the Dems keep putting up crazy old dinosaurs to represent them.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
11  Tacos!    6 years ago

The so-called "response" to the SOTU is already a stupid joke anyway. So who better to deliver it than their #1 clown?

The Constitution requires the president to report to Congress on the state of the Union. So he makes his report. It doesn't require an effing "response!" It's a function of government, not a gd debate. Sadly the 1st Amendment prevents us from outlawing this annual ridiculous exercise.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @11    6 years ago

The number one clown is delivering the SOTU address.

owlsview677
Freshman Silent
11.2  owlsview677  replied to  Tacos! @11    6 years ago

It is neither a response or rebuttal. It's nothing more than a a brief summation of the spin Dems want on the State of the Union.

Preparation? Five minutes after the President is done Madame Squawker is ready with a rebuttal?Typical Party BS which has been being practiced by both Parties for years.

There will be an ear bug to cue her what to say about certain phrases made during the President's speech. Although the Dems are taking a huge risk putting Waters out there. Good for ratings, she is hell on wheels when it comes to rabble rousing. Transparently so.

Rather than preluding the speech with a bunch of talking heads guessing and spinning what they think the President is going to say they should just let Maxine go first. Then we can sit back and listen to what the President really says and the context in which it is said in.

Then let's go one even better. The next day the networks should give equal time to the Dems to state their rebuttal. A whole day to absorb and analyze what the President said. At the very least it would give the Dems time to prepare a truly informed response and possibly a more organized negative attack on Trump.

Won't happen though. Dems and the media both rely heavily on hot button claims and knee jerk reactions to keep the pot stirred and the country divided. Time to think? Can't be having that on the part of the people.

Now if that doesn't sound crazy enough for you, I have a real lulu of a face palmer here.

We are finally reaching the end of Obama. His own infrastructure that he worked so hard to put together is coming down around him and his dreams of being the most powerful politician in the world are crumbling. The best part of this is that he is taking down not just the Dems with him, but a whole bunch of establishment types from both sides of the aisle.

Bush, Pelosi, Clinton, McConnell, Flake, Waters, Comey, Mueller, McCain, Warren, Sanders, and a whole bunch of purely politically motivated department heads and managers who have become fixtures throughout out government offices. The majority of people working for the government (civil service) are just fine. The that can't be said about the people who give them their orders and hold their jobs as hostage.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.3  Jasper2529  replied to  Tacos! @11    6 years ago
The Constitution requires the president to report to Congress on the state of the Union.

And the US Constitution doesn't stipulate how often a POTUS must do this (Article 2, Section 3) ...

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, ...

Maxine Waters has a very limited vocabulary, so her rebuttal/response will be brief: "Impeach 45!". 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
11.3.1  Tacos!  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.3    6 years ago
response will be brief: "Impeach 45!"

I would bet money she actually says it. She might even chant it.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Tacos! @11.3.1    6 years ago
I would bet money she actually says it. She might even chant it.

You know I won't take that bet!  Wink

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
11.3.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Jasper2529 @11.3    6 years ago
Maxine Waters has a very limited vocabulary, so her rebuttal/response will be brief: "Impeach 45!".

Why is it that when she talks it sounds like "Doodlebob" from the SpongeBob cartoon?

True American Pat
Freshman Silent
12  True American Pat    6 years ago

Maxine Watters........Just the name brings laughter.......Bwahahahahaha!

We should have a contest to see who is the biggest loon.......Maxine Watters or Pelosi.......

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
12.1  Jasper2529  replied to  True American Pat @12    6 years ago
We should have a contest to see who is the biggest loon.......Maxine Watters or Pelosi.......

Tough call!

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
14  1ofmany    6 years ago

I just read that Joe Kennedy is bringing a tranny with him to give his rebuttal. He’ll showcase the New Democratic Party’s looney platform that promotes transgenderism and applauds the sanctuary cities harboring illegal aliens. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15  The Magic 8 Ball    6 years ago

the dems are throwing her out there to say things no normal human being would even think.

should be good fun :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
16  Texan1211    6 years ago

Record-setting stock market, low unemployment, rising wages, tax breaks for all, no new wars.

Now, how will Democrats tell their fanboys that the country is turning into a shithole?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
16.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @16    6 years ago
how will Democrats tell their fanboys that the country is turning into a shithole?

"> THIS KID .

Tacos!
Professor Guide
17  Tacos!    6 years ago

This is proof the Dems aren't even trying anymore.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
17.1  Spikegary  replied to  Tacos! @17    6 years ago

If they were, they'd have a candidate working the partry.  It's less than 3 years before the next election.  WHat do they have?  Hillary 3.0?  John Kerry 2.0?  What other retreads are they lining up?  WHy aren't they actually preparing for the next presidential election?