╌>

: Oops! She Had No Idea This Cop Had A Lapel Camera Recording When She Tried Doing THIS

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  19 comments

: Oops! She Had No Idea This Cop Had A Lapel Camera Recording When She Tried Doing THIS

Oops! She Had No Idea This Cop Had A Lapel Camera Recording When She Tried Doing THIS

lapel-624x390

When Albuquerque police officer Jared Frazier noticed a car swerving in and out of lanes and veering off the road, he did as any officer would do and pulled the 23-year-old girl behind the wheel over. He suspected she was drinking and driving.

However, he never in a million years expected the young female to do this. Lucky for this officer, he was wearing his lapel camera and the whole thing was caught on video.

When Frazier asked Deanna Griego to get out of the car, she did as she was told. She told the officer, Im going to school for being a cop, Griego said. I have a speech impairment. Its embarrassing. She said all of this in an attempt to explain her sporadic driving and her behavior.

As she makes these excuses, she thinks she is slyly placing her cell phone hidden in her shirt. Seconds later she failed her sobriety test and was declared to have a .13 blood alcohol content level so the officer took her to the police station.

Upon arriving at the station, Griego asked to use the bathroom, which Frazier allowed and uncuffed her. Then Frazier heard Griego ask someone on the phone, How can I get this officer in trouble?

Frazier told her she was not allowed to be on her phone and said, Go ahead and step out. Youre on the phone; you need to step out.

Thats when she made this bold false accusation, You were inappropriately touching me while I was waiting in the car. Please dont touch me, she added. Lucky for Frazier the entire incident was captured on his lapel camera, so Griego clearly had no case.

The whole things on video maam; you can say whatever you like, the Officer Frazier concluded.

Can you believe this girl would have gotten away with this if Officer Frazier did not have his lapel camera turned on? Disgusting.

http://americanoverlook.com/video-oops-she-had-no-idea-this-cop-had-a-lapel-camera-recording-when-she-tried-doing-this/38994

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

Thats when she made this bold false accusation, You were inappropriately touching me while I was waiting in the car. Please dont touch me, she added. Lucky for Frazier the entire incident was captured on his lapel camera, so Griego clearly had no case.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

The Rialto PD in California were one of the very first to require that LEO's wear body cameras. They fought it, but over the years they have learned that it is a benefit to them.

Cases of police brutality have dropped a great deal and so have civilian complaints against the police.

This is a win win for both sides.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

What's appalling is that this drunken bimbo hasn't been charged with making false claims against the officer.

She attempted shitty shenanigans reminded me of this pathetic excuse of amother:

...who called the media in Atlanta and claimed during an on-camerainterview that thesecurity guardpunched, and then spit on her. She didn't know that her behaviorhad beenrecorded by the guard's body cam, which proved her to bethe worst kind of liar.

Nona62
Professor Silent

This is a win win for both sides It sure is!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

The problem with that is, she just might like it!!! Grin.gif

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    9 years ago

I think that would be within the Constitutional requirements . It is neither cruel nor unusual ...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

Good grief. 'She' should be 'her'. My party pharmaceuticals must have kicked in earlier than usual.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I feel so sorry for those little children, being stuck with her for a mother. ( I use that term loosely)

Nona62
Professor Silent

My party pharmaceuticals must have kicked in earlier than usual.ROFLOL !!! (no Smileys ggrr)

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    9 years ago

No one is responsible for anything they do anymore. I think this goes back to when lawyers decided it was okay to advertise.....and they have promoted a vision ofyou aren't responsible for anything and we can get you a paycheck for anything......I think it's fostered this kind of attitude in people...

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    9 years ago

But they should charge them for making a false complaint. Trust Me, that would make the rounds nationwide overnight and would pretty much eliminate said problem...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    9 years ago

That problem exists mostly where lawyers are permitted to charge contingent fees (client does not pay but lawyer will take a percentage if they win which in my opinion causes litigious proliferation). In Canada you have to pay hourly rates, usually having to come up with an up-front retainer, so there is no such gamble. Of course there is usually legal aid if a person has a valid case and no money - but it has to be a valid case.

Nona62
Professor Silent

How can anyadult behave like that especially in front of their children... shaking head

Alyssa Ingalls
Freshman Silent
link   Alyssa Ingalls    9 years ago

It truly sickens me on how a woman can just lie like this to get an officer in trouble all because she was busted for a DUI. I hope she gets jail time for the DUI and for making/filing false allegations against this office. Hopefully CPS is called in to help her children.

Nona62
Professor Silent

It truly sickens me on how a woman can just lie like this to get an officer in trouble all because she was busted for a DUI Ne too!

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    9 years ago
Might be cruel for him to have to touch this vile woman.

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee    9 years ago
If he hadn't had the camera on, he would probably be put on leave and investigated, and his rep as an officer would forever been questioned.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Fortunately he had the camera.

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif