╌>

"Must see video": Bill Clinton Touts North Korea Deal in 1994!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  6 years ago  •  8 comments

"Must see video":     Bill Clinton Touts North Korea Deal in 1994!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

The video speaks for itself :-)

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

I wonder how much of him rubbed off on Hiliary? 

To the best of my knowledge, Hillary was not involved in Bill's N. Korea deal.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
2.1  sixpick  replied to  Krishna @2    6 years ago

You should read, if you haven't, "A Nuclear Iran".  If someone doesn't do something and no one else except Trump has made any effort in doing so, just look at Iran.  Having Nuclear Weapons in the hands of an evil dynasty such as we have in North Korea is not going to get better in time, only much worse.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
2.1.1  Randy  replied to  sixpick @2.1    6 years ago

I am tired of people pissing on the deal with Iran. The Iranians were only 1 or 2 years from having a functional nuclear bomb. The agreement stretched that out to 10 years. Is that great? No, it is not, but it sure as fuck was better then 2 years and it gave the world  a chance to work on an even better agreement. Instead all we got was this bullshit lie that Barack Obama has created a treaty that "allowed" or even "gave permission" or even "encouraged" Iran to have a bomb in 10 years. What a crock of shit! 

Oh and the money we "gave" them was their money in the first fucking place! It was money we "gave" them of THEIRS that we froze on an arms deal during the Reagan years, which is sure fucking ironic considering we had no trouble dealing arms to their Revolutionary Guard under the table with that good old patriot Ollie North anyway, so he could fund his private war in Nicaragua.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Randy @2.1.1    6 years ago

While you relax in California the Israelis are so lucky that they have 10 years to live instead of 2.  Maybe they would have preferred that Iran's nuclear ambitions had been removed from them entirely instead of Obama doing the Chamberlain thing: ("Peace in our time" - for the next ten years), and I think the Saudis may feel that way too, although the Iranians are only screaming "Death to America" and "Death to Israel". Iran just boasted that they can enrich uranium to bomb level in just days.  But don't stop relaxing, Randy, because the Iranians are also ignoring the UN resolutions about developing their ICBMs so who knows what's next. If I were an American I'd also be concerned about suitcase bombs.

As for the money, is there a reason why bundles of cash were delivered to them in secret in an unmarked plane? But don't YOU worry, Randy, because Hezbollah and Hamas and Islamic Jihad and whatever other terrorists there are in the world got lots of that released money (because, if you're following the news about Iran, you would know that it wasn't the citizens who benefited from it), and those terrorists don't have their missiles aimed at you.

Did you read the "Hourglass" article I posted? Are you following what's happening in Argentina, and what it's going to prove?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
2.1.3  Randy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.2    6 years ago
While you relax in California the Israelis are so lucky that they have 10 years to live instead of 2.

Yes! They have 10 years more to work on the problem then 2! You don't think that is better then you don't understand basic math and basic survival! What the hell do you fucking want anyway? Perfection right at the start? And that's what it is! A START THAT IS BETTER THEN FUCKING NOTHING!!! Whine, fucking whine!

As for the money it was their money!!! It was not our money or Israels money it was their money! Period! The End!

Now you know damned good and well that the Iranians are never, ever going to launch or set off a nuclear weapon at or in Israel. It is never going to happen. It is not! Ever! Nada! No chance. You and I and Israel and Iran and the USA all know that so lets stop all of the fucking hand wringing about that hyper-paranoid bullshit and move on from that point. It's not going to happen because of MAD. If they do it it would be suicide for them and the people of Iran want to become America's 51st state a lot more then they want the death of Israel.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.4  seeder  Krishna  replied to  sixpick @2.1    6 years ago
no one else except Trump has made any effort in doing so

Making an effort doesn't cut it. (Clinton made an effort-- but that's not what counts).

I will judge Trump not by his efforts, but whether or not he accomplishes anything of significance re: North Korea.

So far while both Clinton and Trump have "made efforts"-- I still don't see any significant results.