╌>

Liberals Announce Plan to Crush Normal Americans in a New “Civil War”

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  93 comments

Liberals Announce Plan to Crush Normal Americans in a New “Civil War”

Tech titan Jack Dorsey of San Francisco-based social media platform Twitter applauded an article in something called Medium in which some other hipster CEO described how liberals intend to crush Normal Americans into serfdom in a bloodless “civil war.”

Here it is.

Ready?

It will just sort of happen. Why? Because. Americans will simply decide to be like California because of reasons and phew, no more troublesome conservatives and Gaia is saved!

So basically, wishing.

Well, that’s a kind of war plan. Perhaps by unleashing the power of hoping so they can utterly subjugate the half of America that voted against Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit and drive the people who actually operate and defend this country into silent obedience.

Or not.

Now, I know what you’re saying. You’re saying, “Why do a bunch of San Francisco dorks think that 150 million Americans with 300 million guns are just going to give up their rights and their say in their own governance and submit to the commands of people who eat kale by choice?” That’s a fair question, and they have an answer.

Because you just are.

I didn’t say it was a good answer.

Recently I wrote a long column here describing the ugly realities of an actual Second Civil War – realities that are much uglier for the anti-freedom liberal side in terms of terrain, combat power, and morale. Naturally, this cry for sanity, which was only the latest in my long history of pleas to liberals to avoid the kind of civil strife I witnessed the consequences of overseas, was greeted by a torrent of outright lies. “You are advocating a civil war blah blah blah blah.” All liberal bull Schiff, including some by shameful collaborationist Fredocons who should know better, but not at all unexpected. The modern liberals’ rhetorical toolbox is filled exclusively with lies, which has the effect of making actual reasoned discussion impossible. Of course, that is their goal – they don’t want to defeat your argument. They want you bullied into silence. Tellingly, no one even bothered to try and counter the indisputable facts I offered many times showing why liberals will fail if they choose violence – instead, they tried to shut me up.

Michael Moore chance. As I have shown before, they dream of an America where they can crush all dissent from their orthodoxy, and I’m not playing that.

They want to silence you too, and every other patriot. But that’s a short-sighted tactic because people who are silenced, particularly uppity Americans who take their natural rights seriously, won’t just shrug and give up. They will stew and fume at the injustice of their oppression and then they will radicalize and then, because they have been wrongfully denied access to the means of participation in the governance of their own society, they will inevitably exercise their power in the only way left to them. They will rebel. They have before. Sometimes it’s peaceful – like by electing Donald Trump. But if peaceful doesn’t work, they are going to give not being peaceful a try. That’s just human nature.

This is where the liars pounce again with their fussy fauxtrage – leftists love violence directed at Normal Americans – but facts are facts. If the liberal plan to drive non-liberal Americans from the public square – the NRA, Laura Ingraham, and even Kevin Williamson silencing campaigns are just some recent examples – succeeds, it will only succeed for a little while. The fact is that if Normal people are barred from “legitimate” participation, they will participate “illegitimately.” Just ask the redcoats how taxation without representation worked out.

Here’s a hint: We Americans have good teeth and don’t eat spotted dick.

But the liberal campaign plan hand waves away that whole unwillingness to be disenfranchised thing by announcing that this new “civil war” to totally disenfranchise half of America will be bloodless. Good – I’m all for bloodless – but did they ask the people they intend to disenfranchise about that? Because, as liberals love to point out when excusing urban mobs that riot and burn down their own neighborhoods because of real or imagined grievances, people don’t always choose to be peaceful when they are confronted by what they perceive as systemic injustice.

Systemic injustice is, of course, exactly what the liberals are proposing. They want to impose the traditional leftist governing mode of “one man, one vote, one time” on all of America, and cite California as a shining example of our future. According to the article, not coincidentally written in a state where recreational weed is now legal, California is “a thriving work in progress that gives hope that America can pull out of the political mess we’re in.” But there are problems with using California as a role model, starting with the fact that California sucks.

Oh, it doesn’t suck for rich guys living by the beach like Jack and his hipster buddies. California is pretty great for bros like him. But the guys who cut his lawn and wash his Tesla and feed his pet pandas, well, not so much. The article claims, “California Democrats actually cared about average citizens.” Yeah, uh huh. Drive 10 miles inland from the beach and California dreamin’ becomes California nightmarin’.

California is a bankrupt failed state that is essentially Illinois with palm trees and better weather. Outside the coastal urban enclaves where Jack and his pals mingle, drinking kombucha and apologizing for their white privilege to their baffled servants, it’s a crowded, decaying disaster. Bums wander the streets, littering the sidewalks with human waste. Crime is rising. Illegal aliens abound, more welcome in the Golden State than actual Americans. California is an example all right, but a cautionary one.

So how did California go from conservative in the 80s to the blue hellhole it is today? The leftist zillionaires and the Democrat government unions bought the elections. It also got so expensive and so crowded here that a lot of the kind of people who made California red and not terrible moved away. Now you have a relatively small elite of really rich liberal jerks, and a large class of serfs to the Democrat welfare state – many imported for their delightful obedience and complacency – but no more huge middle class of Normals. Those Normals went east, toward opportunity.

The liberal plan for civil war does not take into account how prosperous states like Texas went hard right in the 90s and show no sign of changing colors, and there is no mention of how Republicans hold more elected offices today than at any time in history. Well, as any successful general knows, when faced with unpleasant realities you ignore them and hope it all somehow works out.

Or not.

In the end, the “civil war” is going to be won, according to the warplan for Operation CARACAS REDUX, when America just sort of opts to be like Cali and elects all Democrats. Why would it do that? That part remains unclear. Part of it is because it is obvious that Democrats care so much more for the workin’ man, but apparently no one asked the workin’ men because the workin’ man voted for The Donald. Also, people really care that the weather in a century might be slightly warmer, so there’s that. None of these are really good reasons. Their warplan seems to be, “Wish hard, and it will be so.”

But it won’t be so. Normal Americans are not going to simply give up their rights and their self-determination because a bunch of liberals want them to. Sure, the weaponization of culture with corporations and tech companies trying to silence and marginalize decent citizens is troubling, but in short order there will be a backlash as Normals react to these new, overtly fascist tactics.

A much more realistic scenario is the country splitting apart, probably with some level of violence. That’s not a wish, though that won’t stop the liberal liars from claiming it is. Ignore what they say and watch what they do. Liberals are repudiating the entire idea of rights and democracy in favor of an ideology that embraces their own elite rule by decree. That they admit that it is impossible to reconcile our rights and our self-determination with their lust for unchallenged power is the one accurate thing in the liberal “civil war” game plan.

They are correct when they say “[i]n this current period of American politics, at this juncture in our history, there’s no way that a bipartisan path provides the way forward.” Yep, true. They are also correct when they observe that, “America today does exhibit some of the core elements that move a society from what normally is the process of working out political differences toward the slippery slope of civil war.” Yep, also true, and it ought to scare the hell out of them.

If the liberals ever get their wish for a new civil war, my money is on the side with all the guns.  https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/04/09/liberals-announce-plan-to-crush-normal-americans-in-a-new-civil-war-spoiler-its-not-a-great-plan-n2469023

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

There is an article making the rounds on social media among liberals — shared by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as a “great read” — which asserts that California should be viewed as an example of the way forward in the “new civil war” in which America is currently embroiled.

Posted to Medium as part of a series lauding how wonderfully progressive California has become, the piece argued that bipartisanship simply won’t work any longer and that Republicans — especially of the conservative variety — must be voted out of political office and essentially exiled from the political realm for at least the next few generations.

In their view of this new civil war, they see similarities to certain points in America’s history in which two fundamentally different economic structures were at odds, as well as conflict between classes of wealthy and poor, but most especially a clash between two cultures and political ideologies: liberal versus conservative.

“At some point, one side or the other must win —  and win big,” wrote author Peter Leyden. “The side resisting change, usually the one most rooted in the past systems and incumbent interests, must be thoroughly defeated  —  not just for a political cycle or two, but for a generation or two.”

The piece proceeded to lament how “toxic” Republicans in the Age of Trump had become and how the party was now “the bad guys on the wrong side of history,” thus necessitating they be silenced and pushed out of positions of political power, from the presidency to Congress to governorships and state legislatures.

Conservative Tribune Daily Email
Breaking news updates and daily headlines from a news source you can trust.
In order to facilitate such a dramatic political shift, the article posits that California’s rapid move over the past 10-15 years from bipartisanship to one party rule be the model for the rest of the country, and suggested that necessary “checks and balances” would still be in place due to the variance between far-left progressives and more moderate Democrats.

“America can’t afford more political paralysis. One side or the other must win. This is a civil war that can be won without firing a shot. But it is a fundamental conflict between two worldviews that must be resolved in short order,” Leyden wrote.

Unfortunately for progressives, conservative Republicans are highly unlikely to simply allow themselves to be banished from the political sphere for generations without a whimper, as was duly noted in a response piece in Townhall by retired U.S. Army Col. Kurt Schlichter.

Schlichter, who has written previously about how a “new civil war” would actually play out — hint: liberals won’t like the outcome — largely dismissed the Medium piece as mere wish-casting on the part of liberals who now openly seek to silence and disenfranchise the dissenting voices of conservatives.

Do you think liberals will try to assert one-party rule over the entire country?
He pointed out how American citizens don’t generally appreciate having their rights trampled or being victims of “systemic injustice” — something Democrats often cry about when liberal mobs take to the streets to protest exactly that — and noted how if “normal Americans” are barred from “legitimate” participation in politics, they will simply resort to “illegitimate” means of participation, and suggested liberals ask the British how that worked out previously.

He also took issue with the portrayal of liberal California as “a thriving work in progress that gives hope that America can pull out of the political mess we’re in,” and pointed out that the state actually sucks, at least for everyone who isn’t a rich tech industry elitist.   https://conservativetribune.com/libs-civil-war-plan-crush-americans/

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Skrekk  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

Didn't your side lose the last civil war?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Skrekk @1.1    6 years ago

No, the democrats did.  

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.2  Spikegary  replied to  Skrekk @1.1    6 years ago

The Californians?  Did you pass public school Social Studies classes?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    6 years ago
No, the democrats did.

Actually who you are calling "the democrats" in answer to the question were Conservatives, not democrats in the sense that we have them today by a long shot.

conservatism (redirected from Conservative (politics))
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
con·ser·va·tism (kən-sûr′və-tĭz′əm)
n.
1. The inclination, especially in politics, to maintain the existing or traditional order.
2. A political philosophy or attitude that emphasizes respect for traditional institutions and opposes the attempt to achieve social change though legislation or publicly funded programs.
3. Caution or moderation, as in behavior or outlook.

conservatism (kənˈsɜːvəˌtɪzəm)
n
1. opposition to change and innovation
2. a political philosophy advocating the preservation of the best of the established order in society and opposing radical change

Even you have said many times on here that the Democrats of today are Liberals.

lib·er·al·ism (lĭb′ər-ə-lĭz′əm, lĭb′rə-)
n.
1. The state or quality of being liberal.
a. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
b. often Liberalism The tenets or policies of a Liberal party.
3. An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.
4. Liberalism
a. A 19th-century Protestant movement that favored free intellectual inquiry, stressed the ethical and humanitarian content of Christianity, and de-emphasized dogmatic theology.
b. A 19th-century Roman Catholic movement that favored political democracy and ecclesiastical reform but was theologically orthodox.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1.3    6 years ago

He knows that but insists on saying the opposite every time

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.5  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.4    6 years ago

I know Ms. Trout but, I can't help throwing the truth in his face.

epistte
Junior Guide
1.1.6  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    6 years ago
No, the democrats did.

What happened to the CoC rule against unproven sweeping generalizations? This thread seems to be in violation of that concept. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago
We Americans have good teeth and don’t eat spotted dick.

How about a dick with an orange pubic comb over?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago
Jack Dorsey

I wasn't aware that Jack Dorsey had been elected President of all liberals. This would be like saying "Conservatives believe the American Government has technology that can create storms and control the weather!" and then the article points out that Alex Jones made the claim. It's beyond dishonest to smear a large group with something one nut job proclaims. But I suppose that is par for the course for HA.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    6 years ago

Who the hell is Jack Dorsey anyway? Never heard of him. He hasn't been coming to any of the meetings.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2  katrix    6 years ago

C4P versus "normal Americans".  

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1  devangelical  replied to  katrix @2    6 years ago

The ultimate oxymoron.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3  katrix    6 years ago

If you hate California so much, stop pretending you live in "Heartland America" for one thing.  You're a West Coaster, and own up to it.  You live in California.  Or move, if you can't own up to it.  Either way, stop trying to bullshit people into thinking you live in Kansas or somewhere.  

(whatever the fuck "heartland America" is, anyway - I live in what you call flyover country, and you don't, and that's rather hilarious)

You want us to get into an actual civil war, and that's what really bothers me.  You might want to watch what you post, because some of the terms you use are going to get noticed by this government that you want to overthrow.  Just saying.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
3.1  Randy  replied to  katrix @3    6 years ago

When it comes to be "Heartland America" he is a phony. He says he lives in a "Fly over state" because planes fly from San Francisco to L.A. That is not being in a flyover state. I was born and raised in Michigan. That was heart land America. That was a fly over state. That was real. He is not. Just because planes fly over where I Live from L.A. And even Palm Springs back and forth to wherever now does not mean I live in a "Fly over state" I know the difference between the two. I am a Californian. I am not in a flyover state (no part of California is) and I am not in Heartland America (no part of California is that either)

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.1  katrix  replied to  Randy @3.1    6 years ago
When it comes to be "Heartland America" he is a phony. He says he lives in a "Fly over state" because planes fly from San Francisco to L.A. 

*snert*

Well said.  From my point of view, we're all Americans.  My state happens to have all different types of people, in various areas, and we're all still Americans (I'm mid-Atlantic; sure, I have a hard time understanding people who voted for Trump when he's going to screw them so badly, but they're still Americans and have their right to their opinion). 

People who hate our Constitution and our country bother me, and they should stop pretending they are patriots.  My family has farms in OK and KS .. we're the real Heartlanders.  Just because my grandma got a college degree in OK in the early 1900s doesn't mean we're elitist scum - my granddad only had an 8th grad education but he read constantly, and became self educated.  

Those who want to steal lands which we all own, without any way to pay us for them, are nothing but thieves. That's the movement C4P aka Heartland supports.  Steal government lands, take them over, and then refuse to repay us.  Talk about immoral and unethical ... 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy @3.1    6 years ago

Frankly we in the rural part of California don’t give a darn what you think about our for now part of the state and what our culture is like or what you think about us considering ourselves to fly over or Heartland.  We don’t care what you think and consider the big coastal urban center counties Bay Area to LA to be the worst part of all America.  Oh people flying LA to SF do not come anywhere near here.  We identify with Utah, Idaho, Nebraska far more than with the cities.  Politically we are much more in line with Texas and whenever there is a political, educational, or economic issue between Texas and California we openly side with Texas every time up here.  I remember when the coast boycotted Arizona for some reason in the last decade or so and people here made a point of visiting Arizona and skipping San Fransiso.  Sorry but you don’t get to dictate to us anything about our cultural and political identity or what we call ourselves.  The fact you hate it and object to it so much makes it feel all the better because there is nothing that gives us more pleasure than annoying and angering citizens exactly like you.  We are really enjoying the city and county resistance to the resistance with the rebellion against the sanctuary laws and siding with Trump against you all.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  katrix @3.1.1    6 years ago

There is another seed here from me today regarding California and it’s internal issues.  This seed is about the national political divide and only references Ca as the hellhole ideal of what they want to impose on all of us.  

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
3.1.4  Skrekk  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.3    6 years ago

Seems like CA is doing just fine by ignoring its neoconfederates.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    6 years ago
but you don’t get to dictate to us anything about our cultural and political identity or what we call ourselves.

Do you think you can remember this the next time you build a strawman or paint with a broad brush?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Skrekk @3.1.4    6 years ago

True Californians are rebelling against the jack booted thug fascists in power in Sacramento.  

lib50
Professor Silent
3.1.7  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.6    6 years ago

No we aren't.  We ain't splitting and if you don't like it, move to a state more to your liking.  There is not a chance this state will divide.  If you want republicans to win here you have to try harder.  They are sucking right now and don't have a chance.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @3.1.7    6 years ago

Right now we are defying you on sanctuary laws suing the state under its own constitution or most simply declaring war on the state by suing it along side of the federal government.  We will as long as we are a part of the state be constantly in litigation against it.  This sanctuary rebellion could be as explosive for us as the Tax revolt and Prop 13 was in 1978.  The  more the majority tramples us in the legislative process the more we will be facing you in court.  Just as the illegitimate state regime sues the federal government over laws, county and local governments will be suing the regime over everything from representation to gun rights to sanctuary to over regulation.  California will never be a unified state and at least the minority has a friend at the federal level to balance your power over us.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.6    6 years ago

Fascism is a right wing ideology. Just so you know. Liberalism is at the exact opposite end of the political spectrum from fascism. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.10  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.9    6 years ago
Fascism is a right wing ideology. Just so you know

You would think that the right wingers who like to throw that word around at everyone like they know what they are talking about, would at least know on which side of the political spectrum it belongs to, which is the right wing. Right?  ??  $%^)@%(^

But, that would be expecting too much I guess, considering the sources.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.11  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.9    6 years ago

No matter how many times you regurgitate that post WWII revisionism, it still remains a lie.

Right Wing ideology doesn't advocate Centralized Govt power, a massive welfare state with redistribution of wealth, and  advocacy of unionism

Fascism has always been a leftist ideology. Fascists separated themselves from the Communists over Statism.

Marx wrote that socialism should be the transition from capitalism to communism. Communism is ultimately according to marx a form of anarchy (absence of government) where the workers are an entity unto themselves and no government is needed.

The Fascists agreed with much of Marx's views on socialism but being Statists, believed that they could instead control capitalism to support a dominant central government that redistributed the wealth which in turn would continue to give them the populist support to rule.

And let us look to Hitler himself on the matter:

"There is more that binds us to Bolshevism than separates us from it. There is, above all, genuine, revolutionary feeling, which is alive everywhere in Russia except where there are Jewish Marxists. I have always made allowance for this circumstance, and given orders that former Communists are to be admitted to the party at once. The petit bourgeois Social-Democrat and the trade-union boss will never make a National Socialist, but the Communists always will."

Fascism and the American Left

Socialism and Fascism: A Political-Economic Spectrum Analysis | Walter Block

Why Nazism Was Socialism and Why Socialism is Totalitarian | George Reisman

Stalinism was Fascism, not Communism

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.12  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.9    6 years ago

Let's look at fascism as defined by Mussolini (added parentheses are mine)

"Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State, which stands for the conscience and the universal, will of man as a historic entity

In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution. Hence the great value of tradition in records, in language, in customs, in the rules of social life (collectivism)

The keystone of the Fascist doctrine is its conception of the State, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative. Individuals and groups are admissible in so far as they come within the State. Instead of directing the game and guiding the material and moral progress of the community, the liberal State restricts its activities to recording results.

Far from crushing the individual, the Fascist State multiplies his energies, just as in a regiment a soldier is not diminished but multiplied by the number of his fellow soldiers. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves the individual adequate elbow room. It has curtailed useless or harmful liberties while preserving those which are essential. In such matters the individual cannot be the judge, but the State only.

We have constituted a Corporative and Fascist state, the state of national society, a State which concentrates, controls, harmonizes and tempers the interests of all social classes, which are thereby protected in equal measure."

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.13  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @3.1.7    6 years ago

There’s going to be an initiative on the November ballot to divide the state into three states.  Not sure I like the proposed boundaries but I signed the petition to get it on the ballot.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.14  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.13    6 years ago

No, it isn't on the ballot because it has yet to receive the approval of the state legislature.   

A proposal to split California into three separate states will move to the legislature and the secretary of state next week after amassing enough signatures to be considered for the November ballot.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3.1.14    6 years ago

The legislature has no say in the matter.  It is a citizen initiated ballot proposition that makes the ballot once the requisite number of signatures have been gathered regardless what the legislature or governor might say.  They have about double the number of signatures needed to qualify.  One of them is mine.  

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.16  epistte  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.11    6 years ago
Fascism has always been a leftist ideology. Fascists separated themselves from the Communists over Statism.

Your nonsense went off the rails early with this idiocy. You can repeat your claim a million times but it will never make it true.

Fascism is a conservative idea that aligns capitalism with an authoritarian government. Fascism is the opposite of democracy and liberal ideals. 

You should learn what the definition of fascism is because it is obvious now that you don't understand this concept.

Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme militaristic nationalism , contempt for electoral democracy and political and cultural liberalism , a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.

epistte
Junior Guide
3.1.17  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.6    6 years ago
True Californians are rebelling against the jack booted thug fascists in power in Sacramento.

How can the government of California be jackbooted fascists when you previously claimed that they were too liberal?

Stop using words that you don't understand the definition of. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.18  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @3.1.17    6 years ago

Jack booted fascists and liberal fascists are one and the same.  

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.1.19  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.18    6 years ago
liberal fascists are one and the same

A liberal fascist is an Oxymoron.

fas·cism
[ˈfaSHˌizəm]

NOUN
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.20  lennylynx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.1.19    6 years ago

" A liberal fascist is an oxymoron."

And a right wing fascist is simply a moron! Happy

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
4  Spikegary    6 years ago

Doesn't the new CoC bar the kind of stuff Randy and Katrix are posting?  This is an article about the schism between sides of the country, that politicians have been stoking for years.  Trying to elimante the Middle Ground-if you are for me, he has to be your enemy kind of thinking, which completely misses the fact that there is a vast middle ground which both sides pretend doesn't exist.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  Kavika   replied to  Spikegary @4    6 years ago

Are you kidding Spike, this article is another whine and BS article by the far far right. These types of articles have been the mainstay of XX and his merry band whiners since he came to NT. 

Personally I think that they are so ridiculous that they are something out of Marvel comics and at the end of the day give me a good laugh. 

Deleted, Skirting {SP}

evilone
Professor Guide
4.2  evilone  replied to  Spikegary @4    6 years ago
Doesn't the new CoC bar the kind of stuff Randy and Katrix are posting?

I expected the new CoC to bar this kind of article. Looks like we are both disappointed. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  evilone @4.2    6 years ago

Why would it bar a news article about another article a liberal wrote promoting civil war and the destruction of the GOP.  It advocated having the Hillary wing and Bernie wing of the democrat party be our two party system.  Why would you want to censor info about presence of that liberal twitter endorsed article?  

evilone
Professor Guide
4.2.2  evilone  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.2.1    6 years ago
Why would it bar a news article about another article a liberal...

Since you asked - If you had posted an original Moore article and refuted his points rather than use an Alt-Right propaganda site to caste Moore as a model of everything to the left of townhall.com we might have found some common ground. It is MY opinion that both Moore and Schlichter are paid provocateur propagandists. 

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    6 years ago

Where is any acknowledgement to the source and the author? Is this a joke? Is plagiarism allowed around here? What a pile...

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
5.1  lennylynx  replied to  JBB @5    6 years ago

Off Topic {SP}

Stay on topic per the article

Meta comments (comments about the site or its members) are always off-topic.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JBB  replied to  lennylynx @5.1    6 years ago

Yeah, but if I wanted to read hate material from hate sites written by an alt-right bomb throwers I'd go to sites that print bullshit. We are not even shown what underbelly of the internet this crapola was dragged up from. The content around here is going to hell and it is far right wing opinion masquerading as news that is to blame. I guess the righties cannot handle any of the truth that is out there in News Land so we get this crap...

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JBB @5.1.1    6 years ago

Off Topic {SP}

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.3  lennylynx  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.2    6 years ago

Author called off topic {SP}

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Dean Moriarty  replied to  lennylynx @5.1    6 years ago

I'm pretty far right and hate the calls for censorship and safe space crybabies as much as you do Lenny. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.2    6 years ago

Off Topic {SP}

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.5    6 years ago

I didn’t flag myself to be off topic on my own seed.  

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.7  Dean Moriarty  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.6    6 years ago

Looks like a bad case of censorship. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5.1.7    6 years ago

I as the seeder didn’t flag your post either.  Clearly the moderator did it bscause if I flag something off topic he says “called off topic by author”.   

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @5.1.1    6 years ago

🍷 + 🧀 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @5    6 years ago

He finally put up a link. Good on you for calling it out, tho

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     6 years ago
Here’s a hint: We Americans have good teeth and don’t eat spotted dick.

What class this Koch sucker has...

If the liberals ever get their wish for a new civil war, my money is on the side with all the guns

LMAO, another keyboard warrior like most of the rest of the (deleted)

Skirting {SP}

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @6    6 years ago

Not all Americans have good teeth. HA should see my brother's teeth.....

Randy
Sophomore Participates
6.1.1  Randy  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    6 years ago

My teeth are terrible! Medicare should have a dental plan!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Randy @6.1.1    6 years ago

Thank goodness for Tricare.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.2    6 years ago

Liberals are going to do a civil war and eradicate conservative presence in political matters over medical insurance, dental care and tricare?  Or am I missing something as that is what the seed is about.  

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.4  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.3    6 years ago
Liberals are going to do a civil war and eradicate conservative presence in political matters over medical insurance, dental care and tricare?

SAY WHUT?

Where do you get this idiocy?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  epistte @6.1.4    6 years ago

I know I got a "WTF" look on my face.

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.6  epistte  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.5    6 years ago

Every time I read a Heartland thread, I experience life at several WTFs per minute.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @6.1.4    6 years ago

It was about all this chatter having nothing to do with the topic of the seeded article.  You figure out what health issues, insurance, and tricare have to do with a left threatened civil war?  

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.8  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.7    6 years ago
You figure out what health issues, insurance, and tricare have to do with a left threatened civil war?

The only people threatening civil war are conservatives.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
6.1.9  livefreeordie  replied to  epistte @6.1.8    6 years ago

the left has been at war with our Constitutional Republic for the past 102 years.

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.10  epistte  replied to  livefreeordie @6.1.9    6 years ago
the left has been at war with our Constitutional Republic for the past 102 years.

Where do you get this nonsense? What did liberals do in 1916 to declare war on the constitutional republic?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @6.1.10    6 years ago

The creation of the federal reserve, the intro of the federal income tax, and the direct election of US senators all contributed to the decline of freedom in the country.  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
6.1.12  Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.11    6 years ago

All of which were great ideas.

epistte
Junior Guide
6.1.13  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.11    6 years ago
The creation of the federal reserve, the intro of the federal income tax, and the direct election of US senators all contributed to the decline of freedom in the country.

Absolute nonsense. Where do you get this idiocy? You'd be well served by taking an approved American History course.

We needed a national bank to allow the country to grow.

The Constitution gives the Congress the right to levy taxes, so a federal income tax does not lessen your freedom.  Article 1, section 8 of the US Constitution. 

How do libertarians plan to fund the fictional state of Jefferson if they don't have an income tax? Sales taxes penalize the middle class and the poor at the expense of the rich who won't spend as much of their income. That is why rich conservatives love the idea.  Wealth is not a right and the creation of multi-millionaires by the state isn't in their best interst. 

The direct election of senators increases your freedom by giving the people a direct say in our representatives instead of having the state legislatures appoint them.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.14  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @6.1.13    6 years ago

The direct election of senators took power away from the states and expanded federal power.  The income tax was implemented via Constitutional amendment because it was unconstitutional before.  About 10 states do not have state income tax and they do just fine.  Jefferson would be one of them.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
7  luther28    6 years ago

Normal Americans

One begs to ask, what exactly might a Normal American be?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
7.1  Skrekk  replied to  luther28 @7    6 years ago
One begs to ask, what exactly might a Normal American be?

It sure as heck isn't a bigoted right-ring bible-babbling secessionist-wannabe.    That's many standard deviations from "normal".

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  luther28 @7    6 years ago

Please remember per the new CoC that you can't make sweeping generalizations about a whole group. [ph]

luther28
Sophomore Silent
7.2.1  luther28  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @7.2    6 years ago

To the best of my knowledge I did not, I was simply asking a question of the seeder As I have never heard the term Normal American and sought an explanation.

Again one would beg to ask, how does that violate the CoC?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.2.2  Randy  replied to  luther28 @7.2.1    6 years ago

It's getting easier by the day to violate the new CoC. I don't think the moderators have really got used to it themselves yet and decided on what the bumpers are, so some are deleting some things that others are not. It'll take awhile for them to settle down and confer with each other about who is too touchy and who is not hard enough. Give it a few months.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.2.3  Randy  replied to  Randy @7.2.2    6 years ago

It's getting easier by the day to violate the new CoC. I don't think the moderators have really got used to it themselves yet and decided on what the bumpers are, so some are deleting some things that others are not. Right now I think some of them are over moderating out of an abundance of caution. Sort of like an attitude of when in doubt, delete. It'll take awhile for them to settle down and confer with each other about who is too touchy and who is not hard enough and loosen the hell up some, but they will. Give it a few months.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy @7.2.3    6 years ago

Or decades..   

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.2.5  Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.2.4    6 years ago

Well I agree with you there (for a shock). Personally what I think is for Perrie is to take all of the Moderators to a private forum on the site and take them to "New CoC School" and tell them all what the new rules mean because half of them don't (and I mean this as polity as I can) don't know their bottoms from a hole in the ground on what they are supposed to delete or not! It's obvious because I constantly see things going by that some moderators delete that others do not and I post something that gets deleted that are real gentle while other things I post rough sail right on through, so it's certain that if the moderators don't know what they are doing and what to delete and not to delete, then how can the rest of us know what is OK to post?

Then after Perrie teaches the Moderators what the new CoC rules are then MAYBE she or someone can come back and explain them to the rest of us so wer don't keep seeing some stuff getting deleted by some moderators that sails through by others.

Perrie, I love you to death! Really! But your Moderators do not know what in the HELL they are doing and therefore neither do wee with the new rules!!!

Perrie take your moderators to school so we know which ones will be sensitive to what type of stuff we can post without getting deleted and then tell us so we can avoid that type of stuff because some of us are getting deleted for stuff we never got deleted for under the old rules and stuff we didn't think we'd get deleted for under the new rules and we don't know why and and sometimes we get deleted for something under the new rules but sometimes we post the same thing and we do not get deleted even though we just got deleted for the very same thing under the new rules so why did get deleted for posting the same thing under the new rules and now we just just posted the same thing under the new rules and did not get deleted?

And NO. The new rules are not perfectly clear and easily understood.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @7    6 years ago

Everywhere west of the Hudson River and east of the pacific coastal mountains except Chicago.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.3.1  Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    6 years ago

You forgot to add the mythical kingdom of Jeffersonia as not being normal Americans....A lot of cartoon characters live there. 

The real Jefferson

Image result for memes of the state of jefferson 51

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.3.2  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    6 years ago
Everywhere west of the Hudson River and east of the pacific coastal mountains except Chicago.

Why just Chicago ? What about Dallas, Memphis, Cincinnati, Tucson or St. Louis.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.2    6 years ago

What about them? They are all for now within the bounds of normal America.  Chicago along with where I mentioned are outside that definition.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.3    6 years ago

Where do you come up with these bizarre ideas? 

JBB
Professor Principal
7.3.5  JBB  replied to  JohnRussell @7.3.4    6 years ago

Where do all, um, right wing, um, contributors get all the crapola they spread around on the internet?

I am assuming from the internet. There are a plethora of far right wing conspiracy propaganda sites...

epistte
Junior Guide
7.3.6  epistte  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    6 years ago

I'm a progressive and an atheist but I live in your supposed "normal America". 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  epistte @7.3.6    6 years ago

I’m a conservative Tea Party member and an evangelical Christian but I live in what is for now part not normal America.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @7.3.5    6 years ago

As opposed to all the progressive ones and now you tube, Twitter, face book, joining them.  You won’t be happy until this site is a progressive left echo chamber.  Which means you won’t be completely happy.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @7.3.5    6 years ago

I got them from one of the best, Cornhusker4Palin!  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.3.10  Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.9    6 years ago

You ARE Cornhusker4Palin. Are you having an identity crisis?

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
7.3.11  tomwcraig  replied to  Randy @7.3.10    6 years ago

I believe that is the point, Randy.  Don't you get your comments and posts from yourself, too?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  tomwcraig @7.3.11    6 years ago

We all do, I presume.  

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
7.3.13  tomwcraig  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.12    6 years ago

Unless it is the media, they seem to only think when told to by their Liberal masters and only what their Liberal masters tell them.  I have heard stories of anti-abortion walkouts at schools but only have heard about those on One America News Network, while the "mainstream" media has focused almost all their airtime on Stormy Daniels and James Comey's books and media appearances.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.3.14  Randy  replied to  JBB @7.3.5    6 years ago
I am assuming from the internet.

And everyone knows that they can't put it on the internet if it's not true! /s

Randy
Sophomore Participates
7.3.15  Randy  replied to  tomwcraig @7.3.11    6 years ago
Don't you get your comments and posts from yourself, too?

I got thrown off when he said he got it from the "best".

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy @7.3.15    6 years ago

More like jealous....la de da