╌>

Michael Moore Claims Gwen Stefani Was the Reason Donald Trump Ran for President

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  colour-me-free  •  6 years ago  •  200 comments

Michael Moore Claims Gwen Stefani Was the Reason Donald Trump Ran for President
“He’d been talking about running for president since 1998, but he didn’t really want to be president,” Moore told THR. “There’s no penthouse in the White House. And he doesn’t want to live in a black city. He was trying to pit NBC against another network, but it just went off the rails.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Michael Moore has made the startling claim that Gwen Stefani was the reason Donald Trump ran for the presidency.

The Fahrenheit 11/9 alleged in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Wednesday that Trump, 72, decided to announce his candidacy for president after he learned Stefani, 48, made more money as a coach on NBC’s The Voice than he did when he starred on The Apprentice.

Moore, 64, claimed Trump organized his infamous Trump Tower campaign announcement as a way to show NBC he was more popular. NBC began airing The Apprentice in 2004.

“He’d been talking about running for president since 1998, but he didn’t really want to be president,” Moore told THR. “There’s no penthouse in the White House. And he doesn’t want to live in a black city. He was trying to pit NBC against another network, but it just went off the rails.”

A White House spokesperson did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Despite Trump’s attempt to one-up the network, NBC cut ties with the business mogul following his comments about Mexican nationals.
A rep for Stefani did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

The filmmaker’s claims come on the same day an anonymous author claiming to be a senior Trump administration official asserted that there’s a resistance movement against Trump from within his own White House.

In the essay, titled “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration,” the author claims that many senior White House officials are secretly working to “thwart” the president’s “misguided impulses” and “worst inclinations” until he is out of office.

The author blasted Trump’s “amorality” and “anti-democratic” impulses, and accused the president of attacking conservative ideals including “free minds, free markets and free people.”

“Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back,” the author wrote.

The president addressed the op-ed at an event in the East Room on Wednesday, saying, “He’s part of the resistance within the Trump administration. This is what we have to deal with. And, you know, the dishonest media — because you people deal with it as well as I do — but it’s really a disgrace.”

“When you tell me about some anonymous source within the administration, probably who’s failing and probably here for all the wrong reasons — no,” Trump continued. “And The New York Times is failing. If I weren’t here, I believe The New York Times probably wouldn’t even exist. And someday when I’m not president, which hopefully will be in about six and a half years from now, The New York Times and CNN and all these phony media outlets will be out of business, folks. They’ll be out of business because there will be nothing to write and nothing of interest.”

In a note attached to the op-ed, the Times said that it knew the author’s identity but agreed to publish the essay anonymously so as not to jeopardize the official’s job.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1  seeder  Colour Me Free    6 years ago
The filmmaker’s claims come on the same day an anonymous author claiming to be a senior Trump administration official asserted that there’s a resistance movement against Trump from within his own White House.

Interesting ..  is Gwen the senior official?

Should I have posted this under entertainment?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1    6 years ago

Thumbs Up 2

Does the "Left" actually think they sound smart when they say crap like this ?

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.1  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    6 years ago

Not sure, but I am guessing that yes they do ...

I find it interesting that the article jumps from Moore's bizarre accusations regarding Stephani being the catalyst to a Trump candidacy .. to tying this fantasy piece in with the senior official op ed ..  Is there a theme happening here?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.1    6 years ago
Is there a theme happening here?

I don't find it interesting at all. 

"Place the seed, or throw a wet towel against a wall, and see what grows or sticks."

That's ALL the "Left" has been doing since January 20, 2017.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.2    6 years ago

MMM, make that since Election Night, 2016.

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
1.1.4  GaJenn78  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.1    6 years ago

That was my take too LOL, that and Gwen is 48!!!! I did not know that!

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.5  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.2    6 years ago

I have tried to remain neutral .. sit on my high horse atop the fence so to speak .. but wow - after the accusations against Kavanaugh supposedly snubbing the 'parkland parent' [which on late night talk shows Tuesday night only one angle of the video was shown in order to continue the false narrative -- Guttenberg actually lied about the events that took place, it is on video] to this fantasy about Stephani … to the anonymous op-ed by a 'senior official' about the secret resistance in the White House .. after Woodward publishes his book ...

Tis all rather mind boggling .. what will Friday bring?

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.6  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  GaJenn78 @1.1.4    6 years ago

Good looking 48 huh?  : )  .. Gwen and Blake are so cute together … [laughter]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.5    6 years ago
what will Friday bring?

Hopefully a BBQ ! Hanging loose

"Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity."

Sammy Davis, Jr.

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
1.1.8  GaJenn78  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.6    6 years ago

She looks fantastic! I seriously had no idea she was 48! They are a cute couple, I thought he looked great with Miranda too....

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.9  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.7    6 years ago

I will make a pitcher of Bloody Maria's for the main event : )

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.9    6 years ago

Double shot it though. winking

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.12  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  GaJenn78 @1.1.8    6 years ago

Blake is just straight up HOT … Gwen is cuter than Miranda … : )

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.12    6 years ago
Gwen

HOT !

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.14  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.11    6 years ago

Absolut'ly ….

Ooops that is vodka .. guess 2 flavors are in order for this Fridays news dump!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.15  Sunshine  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.13    6 years ago
HOT !

and talented....dipshit Moore has dragged her into his crazy world.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.16  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to    6 years ago

I figured it was my job to make fun of the plummet .. how many times in a day do 'we' read how gullible Trumps supporters are - yet TA DA here is crap like this..

I declare this the thread for mocking the ignorance... from both sides..  I did not know whether to laugh or cry about where the media is headed when I read the headline...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.15    6 years ago

"The Sweet Escape" and 'Rich girl ft. Eve" are great songs.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.18  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.14    6 years ago

Russian "Smirnoff". good one

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.19  Sunshine  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.18    6 years ago

LOL

untitleda.png

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.5    6 years ago
'Guttenberg actually lied about the events that took place'

No he did not.  

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.21  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.20    6 years ago

Welcome to my thread … 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.22  It Is ME  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.19    6 years ago

"PRICELESS" Sunshine. Thumbs Up 2

laughing dude laughing dude laughing dude

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.23  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  It Is ME @1.1.18    6 years ago

I drank my share of Smirnoff and Stoli's back in the good old days .. Russian's have their fingers on the pulse of making good vodka : )

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.24  It Is ME  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.23    6 years ago

LOL

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.26  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to    6 years ago
For every blue defender there's another red amender. The atmosphere is toxic as playground taunts have replaced rational discussion and it will only get worse. Neither 'side' has shown even the slightest inclination to show any semblance of leadership. It is pathetic.

You know that I agree with you razing .. it has just been a long week - the ignorance [from both sides] that individuals have been showing is over the top .. I just had to lighten the mood … 

If the media is going to post make believe, then I think 'we' should be able to have fun with it on occasion.

[with apologies for raining on the parade, Colour...enjoy your day]

You could never dampen my day razing .. find me a conversation with honest exchange of thoughts, opinions and I am there .. you know where to find me..

Peace kind sir..

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.28  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to    6 years ago

Happy Thursday..

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.29  Sunshine  replied to    6 years ago

I don't recall reds screaming at the sky, journalist attacking First Ladies, tv personalities attacking President's children.  Red bloody severed heads of Presidents proudly displayed, calling the daughter of a President a cunt on national tv, actors publicly threatening to assassinate a President or bomb the Whitehouse. 

Constant daily attack of conspiracy theories about body doubles, secret white power signs, words written on jackets, to this crazy dipshit Moore.

The crazy camp belongs to the lefties, they have truly earned it.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.30  Trout Giggles  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.29    6 years ago
journalist attacking First Ladies, tv personalities attacking President's children.

So those guys on Fox aren't journalists? Rush Limbaugh was never on TV?

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.1.31  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.29    6 years ago
I don't recall reds screaming at the sky, journalist attacking First Ladies, tv personalities attacking President's children.

Then your memory needs a major tune up.  You people attacked Michelle Obama constantly with the ugliest of slime and on the thinnest of pretext.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.32  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.19    6 years ago

Yes, we all know how Trump supporters love white Russians. Without them Trump would never have been elected. The Trump Presidency is the product of an electoral college drunk on white Russian indulgence.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.33  Spikegary  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.1    6 years ago

Michael Moore is actually Rosie O'Donnell in drag - An anonymous source reports.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Sparty On  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.33    6 years ago

Nah, he really is too soft spoken to be that nasty thing ..... but wait a minute ..... maybe he/she is just acting?

thinking

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.35  Sparty On  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.32    6 years ago
Without them Trump would never have been elected.

That just as crazy as ever but we know that's your story and evidently you are sticking to it.

Congrats!

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.36  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.33    6 years ago

Too funny Spikegary..

I saw him recently on Colbert..  check it out .. interested in your take

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.37  Spikegary  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.36    6 years ago

Can't get it to play here, will have to try over the weekend.  The thought that America is a liberal country (from the title on the video) is pretty stupid.  It's neither a libberal or a conservative country, but somewhere in between, based on who voted and who did not (remains true through most elections).  He just wants it to be what he wants it to be. 

I maintain he is Rosie.  BTW, I met her brother, he's an Assemblyman in New York's Assembluy and chair of the tourism committee.  Kinda like her........loud, brash, could care less about anyone but himself.......

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.38  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.37    6 years ago

You have convinced me that Rosie and Michael are one in the same .. : )

Hope you can get it to play, or just search Colbert interviews Michael Moore

Junior Participates
1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @1    6 years ago

Or not at all, maybe?  It was a pretty thin on even that.  The rightwing takes even something meant as a silly poke as a green light to unload all its ready-to fling-at-any-moment-or-on-any-pretext-bullshit. 

Junior Participates
1.2.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to    6 years ago
Sanctimony thanks I needed a daily dose. 

More likely a dictionary. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.2.3  Spikegary  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @1.2.2    6 years ago

Naw, MUVA pretty much hit it on the head.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2  Sunshine    6 years ago

Good grief...some lefties truly have lost it.  The National Enquirer couldn't even top them.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
2.1  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sunshine @2    6 years ago

Morning Sunshine..

I have always wanted to say that .. but rarely see you in the morning...

An alien encounter is about all this article is missing .. ; )

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  Colour Me Free @2.1    6 years ago

haha...Two headed Trump!

Good morning Colour....

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
2.1.2  JaneDoe  replied to  Colour Me Free @2.1    6 years ago
An alien encounter is about all this article is missing

Well, maybe there will be one next week.  LOL

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
2.1.3  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sunshine @2.1.1    6 years ago

I am thinking it will be revealed that Melania is the alien - sent to get her man, make him president - then sacrifice him to the Russians!

There must always be Russians in the storyline

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
2.1.4  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  JaneDoe @2.1.2    6 years ago

HA! : ) we still have tomorrow 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Sunshine @2    6 years ago

I think MM is actually in a perpetual diabetic coma ......

Junior Participates
2.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @2    6 years ago
The National Enquirer couldn't even top them.

Oh, yeah--the rag that's run by Scumbag's buddy, David Pecker, who kept a safe full of money to pay of the women Scumbag fucked and who's now cooperating with Mueller.  Thanks for bringing that up.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.3.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @2.3    6 years ago

Trump would of had to buy it up, and had it placed in the safe.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    6 years ago

It's funny to watch conservatives reach and strain for some sort of point. Because Michael Moore offers a "theory" as to why trump ran for president, that means lefties have "lost it". Trump says stupider things than this theory 50 times every day. All of you righties who are outraged by the 50 stupid things Trump says every day raise your hands. 

I'm looking forward to Moore's new movie about Trump coming out this fall, Fahrenheit 11/9.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @3    6 years ago

Yeah, i enjoy "fiction" as well.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3    6 years ago
outraged by the 50 stupid things Trump says every day

Tell us John, how have ANY of those outrageous things or even the lies, affected your life and those of your loved ones in a personal way. Please, spare the bullshit of "the world is laughing (because if they are, it's the pink pussyhat wearing cloud screamers who cannot accept a duly elected POTUS) nor any "he/they are going to" isms. And please, be specific and remember, PERSONALLY affected.............I will await your response.........and thanks in advance.

Junior Participates
3.2.1  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.2    6 years ago
affected your life and those of your loved ones in a personal way.

Not that the shame being visited on the country and the damage to its institutions and values matter, right?  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.2.1    6 years ago
"the world is laughing (because if they are, it's the pink pussyhat wearing cloud screamers who cannot accept a duly elected POTUS)

What didn't you understand about "the rules"? And since you seem to not be able to understand "personally", perhaps you can enlighten the class on 

"the shame being visited on the country and the damage to its institutions and values"

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @3.2.1    6 years ago

Like what?

Junior Participates
3.2.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.3    6 years ago

Labelling the press as "the enemy of the people" (i.e., the language of tinpots)

Suggesting the DoJ should be protecting him (or even claiming that he could run it directly if he wanted to) rather than operating as an unpartisan institution for carrying out "justice for all." 

Authorizing gestapo like tactics on immigration on the false premise of fighting violent crime, including the inhumane and inhuman act of separating children from families seeking asylum--some hundreds being permanent through gross criminal negligence

Referring to nazis as "fine people" 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4  KDMichigan    6 years ago

The fat pos Moore has a history of his selective editing of information to make movies to get some of those on the left drooling on themselves.

When he invited Hanoi Jane to the Traverse city film festival I wasn't surprised.

The event was picketed by veterans who stayed outside of the venue with there demonstration. No pussy hats, vagina costumes or people making a embarrassing spectacle of themselves.

Funny the champion of the little man Moore can't even pay the money he owes people for working his event from previous years. Maybe the fat bastard needed the money to keep his face stuffed after losing his ass in his divorce?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @4    6 years ago
The event was picketed by veterans who stayed outside of the venue with there demonstration

I was there ..... that's how a protest is done people.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    6 years ago

Some yard signs were made up as well:

IMG_0766.JPG

Good friend who is a Vietnam Vet had them made up.  

I displayed it proudly.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.1    6 years ago

applause

I seen a lot of them. I seen one just the other day out on the peninsula.

I didn't attend. I avoid downtown like the plague during fudgie season.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4.1.3  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    6 years ago

I had to go look the event up .. 

by the way nice sign .. he needs to make a t shirt ...

Junior Participates
4.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4    6 years ago
The fat pos Moore has a history of his selective editing of information to make movies to get some of those on the left drooling on themselves.

Translation: " I hate him for telling the truth."  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2    6 years ago

Have you ever watched one of his shit shows?

Do you deny his selective editing?

Are you one of the ones triggering from his faux documentaries? 

Junior Participates
4.2.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.1    6 years ago
Have you ever watched one of his shit shows?

Several of them.  I'll bet you haven't. 

Do you deny his selective editing?

Yep.  Don't think you know what that means.  

Are you one of the ones triggering from his faux documentaries? 

I know,  I know--facts are not your friends.  

Cite one single thing he's put into one of them that you claim is false and let's look at it in detail.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.2    6 years ago
Several of them.  I'll bet you haven't. 

Well your wrong.

Yep. Don't think you know what that means.

Well your wrong, again.

I know, I know--facts are not your friends.

Don't project yourself on to me please, thanks.

Cite one single thing he's put into one of them that you claim is false and let's look at it in detail.

Sounds to me like you don't know what selective editing is. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.4  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.2    6 years ago

You know Moore only produces propaganda pieces.  He is a modern day carnival barker.  He has become very rich by telling people what they want to hear.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.3    6 years ago
Sounds to me like you don't know what selective editing is. 

Oh I forgot

laughing dude

Junior Participates
4.2.6  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.4    6 years ago

Citing an extreme rightwing source is like chopping your own legs off.  Try to come up with a fact for a change. 

Junior Participates
4.2.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.3    6 years ago

So you're taking a pass on actually coming up with an example of something false in one of his documentaries.  Maybe you have watched one after all.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.4    6 years ago
He has become very rich by telling people what they want to hear.

The old Al Gore deal. Sad.......................Winking 2

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.9  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.6    6 years ago
Try to come up with a fact for a change.

Try and discredit it, do your own work for a change.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.10  Sparty On  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.7    6 years ago

Moore is a great propaganda minister.  

The hive just eats up his creative splicing and editing skills.  

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of Mike.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.11  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.7    6 years ago
So you're taking a pass

I don't answer to you.

Don't try to create a something and stick me in it.

I stand by what I said that his movies are a bunch of selective editing that gets the snowflakes triggered. 

Here is something you can claim as a right wing source so you don't have to refute it.

laughing dude

Junior Participates
4.2.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.9    6 years ago
Try and discredit it, do your own work for a change.

That's rich.  You're the one peddling the lie.  The onus is on you to prove it.

Junior Participates
4.2.13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.11    6 years ago

Using John Stossel as a fact-checker is like using Dr. Seuss as a health advisor. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.14  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.12    6 years ago
You're the one peddling the lie.

why is it a lie? 

Junior Participates
4.2.15  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.10    6 years ago
Moore is a great propaganda minister. 

And yet still not one example of a false claim in his documentaries.  I do like it when you eventually admit to your own falsehoods by just running away from them. 

Junior Participates
4.2.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.11    6 years ago
I don't answer to you.

And that's the ball game, folks.  Makes an allegation.  Can't back it up and now looking for the fire escape.  Too late, though.  You're toast. 

Junior Participates
4.2.17  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.14    6 years ago
why is it a lie? 

Because you can't back it up with any fact.  I guess you could call it malicious ignorance instead.  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.18  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.13    6 years ago
Using John Stossel as a fact-checker is like using Dr. Seuss as a health advisor. 

I rest my case.

Any thing thrown at you is going to be a "right wing source" is your defense?

laughing dude

that you claim is false and let's look at it in detail.

Well lets prove its false. Are you not backing up your shit you talked?

I rest my case.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.19  Sunshine  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.10    6 years ago
Joseph Goebbels would be proud of Mike.

Indeed. 

Unfortunately nothing can convince Moore's looney followers that the wizard is not a wizard after all.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.20  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.17    6 years ago

You where given facts....which you refuse to discredit.  

Please prove that they are lies as you proclaimed.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.21  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.16    6 years ago
Too late, though.  You're toast. 

Come on you put out the challenge.

Refute what was exposed in his Sicko bullshit. 

What's the matter you have to spin and sputter now?

Refute the content not the source. Prove it false. Bet you can't.

Step up.

How do you like you crow with a side of toast?

Junior Participates
4.2.22  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.11    6 years ago

Every single one of Stossel's sources attacking Cuban health care are Cuban exiles with an ax to grind. And a bunch of ghastly unsourced, unattributed photos get thrown onto the screen.   And at the end he even makes Moore laugh by claiming our health care system "does everything better."  How much more of a clownish shill could Stossel be?  I challenge any rightwinger to agree with that absurd claim.  Cuba is a desperately poor country, at least in part due to our making sure it stays that way in a now 60 year failed attempt to starve it into submission.  And yet the CIA, which tracks different health stats for all nations, in fact does show that life span at birth in Cuba (avg 78.8 yr) is fractionally better than the U.S. (78.7 yr).  Even being virtually the same is nearly a damn miracle for that country (unless, of course, one believes that the CIA is trying to puff up Cuba's stats to make it look good).  

Junior Participates
4.2.23  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.18    6 years ago
Any thing thrown at you is going to be a "right wing source" is your defense?

I didn't say anything about Stossel being rightwing.  He's basically just a stooge.  But if you know more about him being rightwing I accept your assessment.  

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4.2.24  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2    6 years ago

What truth Atheist .. I have been gone for a wee bit .. what happened to my nonsensical seed?  Let me see if I have this correct .. Michael Moore is telling the true .. as he irresponsibly speculates that Gwen Stephani is the reason Trump ran for President . ?

I love off topic conversations .. but I think you are missing out on the spirit of the thread!

Junior Participates
4.2.25  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.22    6 years ago

Here's the CIA page on Cuba:

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.26  KDMichigan  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.20    6 years ago
Please prove that they are lies as you proclaimed.

Hold on there sunshine. He challenged me first.

After spiking the football and running off the field he still hasn't refuted anything about the false claims in sicko other than claiming its fake news. 

I'm sure he is working on refuting it right now and will get right with you.

laughing dude

Junior Participates
4.2.27  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @4.2.24    6 years ago
Michael Moore is telling the true .. as he irresponsibly speculates that Gwen Stephani is the reason Trump ran for President . ?

I don't have anything to do with the comment about Stefani.  The charge by rightwingers that Moore's documentaries are full of lies has pretty much foundered as expected as none of them have actually been able to come up with any examples.  IOW, business as usual.  

Junior Participates
4.2.28  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.20    6 years ago
You where given facts.

See, that's where you problem is.  What you consider to be "facts" end up to be either the opposite of facts or not even trying to come up with one.

Junior Participates
4.2.29  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.21    6 years ago
Come on you put out the challenge.

And you ran away from it.  You claimed to have watched some of Moore's documentaries when, in fact, all you've done is go looking for idiotic and failed slam jobs by tools like John Stossel.  I've already posted a comment using CIA data that Stossel lied in that clip about being told didn't exist and it supports Moore's claims.  I know the rightwing lying about Moore will never stop but I won't stop calling it out and stomping it down, either. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.30  Sparty On  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.15    6 years ago

While it's understandable that you respect MM, since he speaks your narrative, he is clearly a disingenuous sack of shit.   No doubt about that.   Funny thing is he gets his drones to buy it hook line and stinker and laughs his fat ass off all the way to the bank on your dime.

You wouldn't believe that truth if it smacked you in the face and called you momma .....  because it already has and like usual you aren't listening.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.31  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.22    6 years ago
And a bunch of ghastly unsourced, unattributed photos get thrown onto the screen.

Ah kind of like what Moore does. So you are denying the conditions of the healthcare there and the so called regular treatment rooms were for the wealthy? 

That is you refuting Moores exposed bullshit?

Nice.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.32  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.28    6 years ago
See, that's where you problem is.  What you consider to be "facts" end up to be either the opposite of facts or not even trying to come up with one.

What "fact" that was provided has ended up not factual?  You just keep repeating yourself....not providing any examples of discrediting the information given to you. 

I have provided two separate links regarding the lies of Moore, but you have provided nothing but empty rhetoric.

Like I said before...try and least do some work for a change and provide some substance to back up your statements.

Otherwise your circle jerk babble needs to go away.

Junior Participates
4.2.33  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @4.2.24    6 years ago
I love off topic conversations .. but I think you are missing out on the spirit of the thread!

I would refer you to those who took it as a signal to pile a lot of BS onto Moore's documentaries (see KDMichigan).  If you're considering labeling anything of mine pursuant to that I'd hope you'd apply it to all of the comments pertaining to that. 

Junior Participates
4.2.34  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.30    6 years ago
No doubt about that.

No doubt about that's your opinion.  You just can't seem to put any facts in to back it up. 

Junior Participates
4.2.35  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.31    6 years ago
Ah kind of like what Moore does.

See,that's where you get caught up in your own BS.  Moore's documentaries are his sources.  And you still, after all this, have not found one reliable refutation of any of the contents of one of them.  You thought you had one with that ridiculous Stossel gambit which I demolished.  You claimed you've seen some of Moore's actual documentaries but that isn't true, is it.  

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4.2.36  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.27    6 years ago

The purpose of this seed is not to get panties twisted .. it is to have a lil laugh at the ignorance of the individuals that sell propaganda for a living .. if it was Dinesh D'Souza coming out and saying that Beyoncé making more money than Obama is the reason he ran - I would be laughing just as hard..

But NO .. you must enter the realm and slay the dragon - how dare someone defile the brave heart that is Michael Moore spewing his great wisdom and selling you the vision of his truth... 

I have been gone .. funny how life interrupts my day .. I come back to this .. vent all you want, of all the things to defend, Michael Moore is you damsel in distress?

P.s... I think when it comes to Michael Moore, one may be defending 'alternative facts' as is indicated in the article I seeded.. just a speculation on my behalf however...

Junior Participates
4.2.37  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.32    6 years ago
try and least do some work for a change and provide some substance to back up your statements.

Coming from someone who's not presented a single fact and refuses to accept one presented to him, that's pretty hilarious.  I'm well aware of the rightwing tactic of trying to send people off to prove their lies wrong when, of course, the burden is the other way round.  It's an old and serially failed trick.  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.38  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.29    6 years ago
will never stop but I won't stop calling it out and stomping it down, either. 

Well fucking step up and refute it then. Quit dancing away from your boast.

that life span at birth in Cuba (avg 78.8 yr) is fractionally better than the U.S. (78.7 yr).

I checked your source and you can't even read right. your own source has the USA at 80 Face Palm

So yeah Moore lied.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.39  JohnRussell  replied to  Colour Me Free @4.2.24    6 years ago
Michael Moore is telling the true .. as he irresponsibly speculates that Gwen Stephani is the reason Trump ran for President . ?

Who the hell cares?  You are acting like this is a question of some importance. 

Trump is an idiot. He ran for president because it was on his bucket list. He turned 70 years old during the '16 campaign and knew that if he didn't run in that election he would be considered too old the next time.  This clown was threatening to run for president for 25 years prior to doing it.  He would have done it in '12 if not for the embarrassment the jackass suffered when Obama released his birth certificate and all the hot air went out of trump's birther balloon. 

So Michael Moore has a minor insignificant theory about Gwen Stefani, well actually not about her, but about Trump's insecurity about what NBC was paying him compared to Stefani. So what? 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.40  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.37    6 years ago

still nothing....but keep digging yourself a hole.

Junior Participates
4.2.41  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.32    6 years ago
Otherwise your circle jerk babble needs to go away.

I accept your surrender. 

Junior Participates
4.2.42  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @4.2.36    6 years ago
But NO .. you must enter the realm and slay the dragon

I didn't start the clusterfuck of lies about all of Moore's work.  Like I said, if you're going to mete out criticism at least try to make it look even.  

Junior Participates
4.2.43  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2.38    6 years ago
So yeah Moore lied.

So yeah, nothing of the kind but go on thinking so if it makes you feel bigger. 

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4.2.44  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.42    6 years ago

Not my intent to meter out criticism … 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.45  Sunshine  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.41    6 years ago
I accept your surrender
Digging a whole

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.46  Sparty On  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.43    6 years ago

"Most people would rather deny a hard truth than face it" ....... yeah, that's most definitely you alright .....

Junior Participates
4.2.47  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Colour Me Free @4.2.36    6 years ago
P.s... I think when it comes to Michael Moore, one may be defending 'alternative facts' as is indicated in the article I seeded.. just a speculation on my behalf however...

Did you really take this as anything but Moore doing what he often does (and does so well, judging by how hated he is by the trumpsters)*:  poking fun at Scumbag?  It's not like he was claiming that he was making this as a documentary-level was it...or is that how you took it? 

*BTW, trumpsters; did you forget that Moore was all but predicting Scumbag's "success" (and the country's shame) for about the last 6 weeks of the campaign?  I ask because I seem to remember that a lot of you were pretty keen on him then.  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2.48  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.43    6 years ago
So yeah, nothing of the kind but go on thinking so if it makes you feel bigger. 

Yeah you're the own who can't back up what you said.

You didn't refute that the hospital Moore took them in was for the upper-class of Cuba.

You sure the hell didn't refute that he lied about Cubans having a longer lifespan according to your own source.

I only gave you those two things to refute and you failed miserably. 

You remind me of playing chess with a pigeon, no matter what you are going to strut around claiming you are right.

So here right now, Moore lied when he said Cubans have a longer lifespan. 

That's one thing. Prove it wrong.

I don't want to hear you spin and sputter, Prove it wrong.

Junior Participates
4.2.49  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Sunshine @4.2.45    6 years ago

You can run but you can't hide...even in that hole. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.50  Trout Giggles  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.47    6 years ago
did you forget that Moore was all but predicting Scumbag's "success"

I do remember that and at the time I thought he was crazy

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
4.2.51  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.2.47    6 years ago

Well aware of Moore's Trump win prediction .. I agreed with him early on .. I still shake my head .. but it happened ..

I know Moore is a shock jock... I have been laughing since I seeded this crap .. and laughing harder at those defending this crap and the man .. and even laughing harder that this crap was tied together with the 'senior official' op'ed … read post #1...

My life is calling .. I will return - 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.53  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.50    6 years ago
'did you forget that Moore was all but predicting Scumbag's "success"
'I do remember that and at the time I thought he was crazy'

I remember that too and I thought he out of his mind.  

Junior Participates
4.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  KDMichigan @4    6 years ago

So, you've gone from using that false accusation of him lying which you ran away from even trying to prove to "selective editing" which is the weakest of beer.  But, I get it.  It's all you've got and you seem to need to use it. We'll take this as your admission that you never had the goods.  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.3.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @4.3    6 years ago

Are you freaking delusional. That is from my original comment that you responded to. LMFAOAU

You are the one that said he doesn't lie, I proved he did and you still haven't refuted it.

Carry on in your fantasy world there buddy.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
5  Old Hermit    6 years ago
Trump, 72, decided to announce his candidacy for president after he learned Stefani, 48, made more money as a coach on NBC’s The Voice than he did when he starred on The Apprentice.

Moore, 64, claimed Trump organized his infamous Trump Tower campaign announcement as a way to show NBC he was more popular. NBC began airing The Apprentice in 2004.

HA!

Well now it all finally makes sense. 

I mean Trump has teased at running since 1988 but never pulled the trigger until 2015, so hearing that his bloated ego couldn't take knowing he was making less money than Stefani does have the ring of truth as to being the reason he would finally run after 30 years of threatening to do so.

That Trump ran for higher ratings & extra money but instead ended up in a job he's not fit to handle, despite the will of the American voters, must still be making the Devil laugh. 

As far as old Beelzebub is concerned he hasn't gotten this lucky at fracking over the world with such a bizarre, unprecedented, random act of bad luck, since Archduke Franz Ferdinand randomly crossed paths with his assassin and World War I got started.

The appalling combination of implausible circumstance that resulted in assassination is one; Franz Ferdinand had survived an earlier attempt to kill him on the fateful day, emerging unscathed from the explosion of a bomb that bounced off the folded hood of the his convertible and exploded under a car following behind him in his motorcade. That bomb injured several members of the Imperial entourage, and these men were taken to hospital. It was Franz Ferdinand’s impulsive decision, later in the day, to visit the wounded in hospital – a decision none of his assassins could possibly have predicted – that took him directly past the spot where Gavrilo Princip, the man who actually killed him, had decided pretty much at random to position himself. It was chauffeur Leopold Lojka’s unfamiliarity with the new route that led him to take a wrong turning and, confused, pull to a halt just six feet from Princip himself. For the Archduke to be presented, as a stationary target, to the one man in a crowd of thousands still determined to kill him was a remarkable example of sheer bad luck, but, even then, the odds still favoured Franz Ferdinand’s survival. Princip (seen in the photo at the head of this entry being manhandled away just after the shooting) was so hemmed in by the crowd that he was unable to pull out and prime the bomb he was carrying. Instead, he was forced to resort to his pistol, but failed to actually aim it. According to his own later testimony, Princip confessed: “Where I aimed I do not know,” adding that he had raised his gun “against the automobile without aiming. I even turned my head as I shot.” Even allowing for the point-blank range, it is pretty striking, given these circumstances, that the killer fired just two bullets, and yet one struck Franz Ferdinand’s wife, Sophie – who was sitting alongside him – while the other hit the heir to the throne. It is absolutely astonishing that both rounds proved almost immediately fatal. Sophie was hit in the stomach, and her husband in the neck, the bullet severing his jugular vein. There was nothing any doctor could have done to save either of them.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  Old Hermit @5    6 years ago

Yes it does all make sense now.  He still thinks he is doing his 'reality' show except only Rump and his administration of gangsters, thugs, grifters and thieves are the winners - looting the treasury - giving tax breaks to those who do not need them.  They're the only winners.  Enjoy it while it lasts Rump supporters.  All the dominoes are falling now.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    6 years ago
looting the treasury - giving tax breaks to those who do not need them.

laughing dude

Nothing like spouting how certain persons shouldn't be able to keep the money THEY make.

[ deleted ]

Junior Participates
5.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    6 years ago
Nothing like spouting how certain persons shouldn't be able to keep the money THEY make.

Or, they STEAL.

I always love to see the un-rich worship the myth about the virtues of the super rich--apparently because of all their money.  Wealth seems to  be their sign of being favored by some god or other. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.1.2    6 years ago

"Jealousy/Envy" ……. isn't a good trait to have.

"Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own."

Harold Coffin

[deleted]

Junior Participates
5.1.4  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.3    6 years ago
"Jealousy/Envy" ……. isn't a good trait to have.

Neither is the love of money....

1 Timothy 6:10 NIV - For the love of money is a root of all  evil

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.1.4    6 years ago
Neither is the love of money....

It has to be. What are you looking to take from them then. The kitty litter in the box ?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.1.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @5.1.2    6 years ago

What about ultra-wealthy liberals and progressives, as a large number of the very rich are?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    6 years ago

I would love to not pay taxes but still benefit from having a police department, fire department, roads and highways, utilities and the military that protects us from despots and authoritarians. It would be awesome to get all that stuff and not pay taxes or pay very little. But that would be rather disingenuous for me to want the benefits but believe I'm somehow superior to others such that I shouldn't have to pay for any of it. While I would be much wealthier if I was able to keep all the money I make, I recognize that for the benefits, the taxes I pay are not so onerous as to believe I should be exempt.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.7    6 years ago
but believe I'm somehow superior to others such that I shouldn't have to pay for any of it.

The "Rich" pay nothing ?

Please do link me to a site that shows that crap.

It may be that YOU don't think they pay enough....for what THEY MAKE....which is a fucking joke of a thought !

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.8    6 years ago

Nobody said the rich pay nothing - point that out please.  DP said he would love to not have to pay taxes or to pay very little 

Stop twisting what people say.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.9    6 years ago

" would love to not pay taxes but still benefit from having a police department, fire department, roads and highways, utilities and the military that protects us from despots and authoritarians. It would be awesome to get all that stuff and not pay taxes or pay very little. But that would be rather disingenuous for me to want the benefits but believe I'm somehow superior to others such that I shouldn't have to pay for any of it."

Comprehension is actually a good thing !!!!!!!!!! winking

Since the convo was about the "Rich folks from the very beginning. 

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.11  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1.6    6 years ago
What about ultra-wealthy liberals and progressives

Liberals understand the guys and gals who pay the most taxes are The Biggest Winners...

I wish I paid more taxes than Boone Pickens, Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffet combined.

Junior Participates
5.1.12  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.9    6 years ago

[deleted]

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
5.2  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Old Hermit @5    6 years ago
I mean Trump has teased at running since 1988 but never pulled the trigger until 2015, so hearing that his bloated ego couldn't take knowing he was making less money than Stefani does have the ring of truth as to being the reason he would finally run after 30 years of threatening to do so.

I am of the belief it was Obama mocking him at the Correspondent's dinner  .. but I guess Gwen being so hot, making more money and he could not grab her pussy .. could have made him jump off in the deep end and decided to run for President ...

Or it could be that the Republican party gave the dumb fuck a voice and asked for his endorsement of the Republican nominee?  perhaps? stroking his ego .. then Obama mocked him .. and then H. was his opponent and and and and and and...….?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Colour Me Free @5.2    6 years ago
but I guess Gwen being so hot, making more money and he could not grab her pussy .. could have made him jump off in the deep end and decided to run for President ...

Now that's a funny theory. :)

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
5.2.2  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.1    6 years ago

: )  

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.3  Sunshine  replied to  Old Hermit @5    6 years ago
Well now it all finally makes sense. 

Of course it does...I mean NBC and Trump have never heard of ratings. Eye Roll

I am sure the Voice was more popular than the Apprentice.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
5.3.1  seeder  Colour Me Free  replied to  Sunshine @5.3    6 years ago

The Voice is on NBC as was the Apprentice  .. so how did Trump try to pit another network again NBC?

The plot thickens!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Old Hermit @5    6 years ago

And what are you trying to say here? thinking

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
5.4.1  Old Hermit  replied to  Greg Jones @5.4    6 years ago
And what are you trying to say here?

Can't you see the irony here Greg? 

If Moore is correct then all of the horror of the Trump presidency only came about because of "an unfortunate series of events!".

Trump finds out he's not getting Stefani money for his show, "The Apprentice", so he decides to boost his image with a national publicity campaign, (aka a Presidential run), in the hopes that more name recognition would lead to a better contract.

Trump knows he's not fit for the job and doesn't think America is stupid enough to give it to him, he's just going for "The Producers" effect.

Trump knew that his national campaign for name recognition would make him more famous, probably not Oprah famous, (he's not that smart), but maybe "Captain Kangaroo" famous which would let him renegotiate his contract on the Apprentice for more money.

But, because of "an unfortunate series of events" the Trump show didn't close on opening night and now the Nazi behind this shit show is trying to burn everything down and get the hell out of town.  (Metaphorically speaking only of course:)

Again, the devil hasn't had this much fun at the worlds expense since a wrong turn ended up starting World War I.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6  Greg Jones    6 years ago

[deleted]