╌>

Are We About to Face Our Gravest Constitutional Crisis?

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  don-overton  •  6 years ago  •  78 comments

Are We About to Face Our Gravest Constitutional Crisis?
Trump could be steering us towards a full-blown authoritarian state where the rule of law no longer exists and the president is a despot

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Before this lame-duck Congress adjourns in December we could face the most serious constitutional crisis in the history of the republic if Donald Trump attempts to shut down the investigation by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

A supine and pliant Republican Party, still in control of the House and the Senate, would probably not challenge Trump. The Supreme Court, which would be the final arbiter in any legal challenge to the president, would probably not rule against him. And his cultish followers, perhaps 40 million Americans, would respond enthusiastically to his trashing of democratic institutions and incitements of violence against the press, the Democratic Party leadership, his critics and all who take to the streets in protest. The United States by Christmas, if Trump plays this card, could become a full-blown authoritarian state where the rule of law no longer exists and the president is a despot.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  Sparty On    6 years ago

No

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    6 years ago

Stand up for America by standing up to Trump and to Trumpism...

Now is time for good men and women to stand up for this nation.

Stand up for decency, honor and for our shared American values...

Now is time to resist Trump and the gop in all our collective might.

Stand up for what we believe in. Stand up against the gop's far right.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.2  lennylynx  replied to  JBB @3    6 years ago
"Stand up to the gop's far right."

FAR right?  What the hell is the far right, the actual KKK?  About 4/5 of the party is far right.  Almost all of them support President Scumbag.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.3  Jack_TX  replied to  JBB @3    6 years ago
Stand up for America by standing up to Trump and to Trumpism...

Now is time for good men and women to stand up for this nation.

Stand up for decency, honor and for our shared American values...

Now is time to resist Trump and the gop in all our collective might.

Stand up for what we believe in. Stand up against the gop's far right.

OK.  Well.  You do that.  Have at it.  

Personally, I've got a job and a family, and as things really aren't very different than they were 3 years ago, I'm going to spend my energy on those.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.1  JBB  replied to  Jack_TX @3.3    6 years ago

Go shopping if it helps you forget our Republic hangs by a thread...

I was affluent and happy before Trump and will be after he is gone.

Until then I will beware. Beware for your freedom. Afraid for our nation. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3.3.2  Jack_TX  replied to  JBB @3.3.1    6 years ago
Go shopping if it helps you forget our Republic hangs by a thread...

No, your 'feelings' hang by a thread.  Our Republic is quite safe.  

I was affluent and happy before Trump and will be after he is gone.

Exactly my point.  So WTF are you carrying on about?

Until then I will beware. Beware for your freedom. Afraid for our nation. 

OK.  You do that.  You beware.  You live in fear for our nation or whatever else you want to be afraid of.  

But Trump's not the one trying to outlaw my health insurance.  He's not the one trying to reinstate banking regulations so stupid the Chairman of the Federal Reserve can't get a mortgage (you know that actually happened, yes?). So while you're making your list of shit to be afraid of, be sure to include those two.

But make no mistake....fear is a choice.  I choose not to be afraid.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4  Greg Jones    6 years ago

If Trump was worried about the pointless Mueller investigation he would have had it shut down before now. But since there is no evidence of any wrong doing, he'll just let it play out. The new, not the interim AG, probably either Trey Gowdy or Chris Christie, will be confirmed before the Dems take over the House. They will like look into any alleged crimes by members of the Obama administration and by his lackeys in the FBI and IRS. 

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
4.1  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago

Greg you are stretching a mile now

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @4    6 years ago

No evidence of collusion with Russia? Yes there is...

No evidence of obstruction of justice? Yes there is...

No evidence of enriching himself illegally? Lots of it.

The right must be deaf, dumb and blind not to know...

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.2  JBB  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.1    6 years ago

Denial has got a hold on you and it just won't let you go, huh?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.2.4  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @4.2    6 years ago

Then why don't you post the credible evidence here??

Links and articles please.

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.5  PJ  replied to  JBB @4.2    6 years ago

As I've said on numerous posts now.  Trump's base/loyalists are not to be reasoned with.  They are warped and broken without common decency and common core standards.  

Don't waste your time.  We don't want them as Americans anyhow.  Let them remain defined as Trump's Base and Trump's loyalists.  They don't deserve to be considered American.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.2.6  Jasper2529  replied to  PJ @4.2.5    6 years ago
As I've said on numerous posts now.  Trump's base/loyalists are not to be reasoned with.  They are warped and broken without common decency and common core standards.   Don't waste your time.  We don't want them as Americans anyhow.  Let them remain defined as Trump's Base and Trump's loyalists.  They don't deserve to be considered American.

What an "inclusive" and "tolerant" comment. <sigh>

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
4.2.7  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.2.1    6 years ago
92ae0f5b79f9b5658c88245072126020e894deab.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.10  JBB  replied to    6 years ago

[Removed]

[Discuss seeded content not members of this site.]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.2.11  arkpdx  replied to  JBB @4.2    6 years ago

If there is all this evidence for all of that it should not be much of a problem for you to provide some of it. Your claiming something does not make it fact. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.2.13  Ronin2  replied to  Don Overton @4.2.7    6 years ago

Wow, from the far left fantasy comes this piece of crap.

1) Hillary campaign, and DNC, emails being hacked by Russia had nothing to do with Trump. In fact they ignored government warnings and tried to cover it up.

Federal investigators tried to warn the Democratic National Committee about a potential intrusion in their computer network months before the party moved to try to fix the problem, U.S. officials briefed on the probe tell CNN.

The revelation raises questions about whether the DNC could have done more to limit the damage done by hackers suspected of working for Russian intelligence.
The DNC brought in consultants from the private security firm CrowdStrike in April. And by the time suspected Russian hackers were kicked out of the DNC network in June, the hackers had been inside for about a year.
A person briefed on the DNC's response says the warning from the FBI and other agencies wasn't specific, and that the extent of the problem wasn't clear when the initial warnings came. DNC officials hired outside help after additional indications surfaced that their systems were compromised.
The DNC breach occurred around the same time as breaches of U.S. government systems at the State Department and the White House. Analysts from the National Security Agency found signatures in those breaches that led them to suspect there were other intrusions outside the government, including at the DNC.
2) Manafort and Page had nothing to do with Russia trying to influence the US election; or any collusion.

Subscribing to false income tax returns

Number of counts: 5
Maximum prison sentence per count: 3 years

In an indictment unveiled in February against Manafort and his former business partner, Rick Gates , the special counsel laid out what it described as a years-long "tax scheme" intended to lower Manafort's tax bills by hiding his income from U.S. authorities.

Manafort worked for years in the 2000s as a consultant for former Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych's pro-Russian Party of Regions. The tens of millions of dollars he earned for this work were put in foreign accounts, and Manafort used that money to fund a lavish lifestyle primarily through international wire transfers, Mueller alleges.

Manafort is accused of failing to report this income on his income tax returns, and falsely claiming he had no authority over those foreign accounts.

Failing to file foreign bank account reports

Number of counts: 4
Maximum prison sentence per count: 5 years

From 2011 to 2014, Manafort allegedly failed to file foreign bank account reports, known as FBARs, with the Treasury Department to disclose his control over his overseas accounts.

Bank fraud and bank fraud conspiracy

Number of counts: 4 counts of bank fraud; 5 counts of bank fraud conspiracy
Maximum prison sentence per count: 30 years

During the trial, prosecutors alleged that Manafort resorted to bank fraud to obtain loans for himself after Yanukovych was deposed as the leader of Ukraine in 2014, which dried up Manafort's lucrative stream of income.

Manafort and Gates are accused of defrauding U.S. banks and other lenders by lying about Manafort's income, debt and the nature of his real estate properties.

Prosecutors also allege Manafort and Gates knowingly doctored financial documents. One of Manafort's accountants testified under immunity during the trial that she had been asked to misrepresent Manafort's income by Gates.

The indictment alleges Manafort falsely claimed that a New York City condo was "owner-occupied" instead of rented in order to get more money when applying for a $3.4 million mortgage in late 2015.

It also says Manafort defrauded another lender by falsely overstating the 2015 income of one his businesses by more than $4 million, among other charges.

No charges have been filed against Carter Page, why is that?

But that misses a broader and more important point. It's a scandal that the public has known for more than a year that the FBI suspected Page of being a foreign agent in the first place. He has yet to be charged with a crime, but his reputation is in tatters because an element of the bureau's investigation into Russia's influence over the 2016 election has been publicly reported.

Going in, the FBI’s very best evidence in the whole Trump-Russia collusion theory was, supposedly, against a U.S. citizen they wiretapped over and over again — month after month — under both the Obama and Trump administrations.

But businessman Carter Page has yet to be charged with a crime.

The implications are potentially dire.

Is Page an active Russian spy, being allowed to run loose and undermine our civilization for reasons unknown?

Or was the FBI’s judgment so poor that its top agents targeted an innocent man, violating his civil rights in the most intrusive way, stubbornly refusing to back off when the evidence wasn’t there?

Or were the FBI agents so incompetent — and Page so clever — that he spied right under their noses, but they were unable to find a shred of evidence while monitoring his communications and movements day in and day out?

Or was the FBI improperly using Page as their best shot at a secret window into a political campaign and a president they opposed?

Whatever Page’s relationship with the FBI, it’s complicated.
3) US intelligence agencies said Russia tried to influence US elections; but never mentioned in favor of Trump. That is a BS left wing talking point.  Russia was trying to divide the country further; and the left bit hook, line, and sinker.
  • Events : Russian operatives set up events like anti-Trump protests or pro-Muslim rallies and promoted them on Facebook. In some scenarios, they would set up both a protest and a counterprotest , hoping to lead to conflict in real life. Between 2015 and 2017, they created 129 events, which were viewed by more than 300,000 people. About 62,000 Facebook users said they would attend.
  • African-American focused : These ads pretended to be a part of the Black Lives Matter movement, with images the House committee members called "pernicious and disturbing." The goal was to intensify racial tensions during the US election in 2016, lawmakers said. One account, called " Blacktivist," had more than 360,000 likes before it was shut down. One ad, posted on Instagram by @afrokingdom_, called for people to "be ready to fight."
  • Immigration : The ads in this category capitalized on border security issues and anti-immigration sentiments echoing throughout Donald Trump's campaign . One of the IRA's most popular groups, "Stop A.I.," which stood for All Invaders, had 193,813 followers. Another, called "Secured Borders," had 135,301 followers.
  • Second Amendment : These ads focused on pro-gun audiences, calling out to "2nd Amendment supporters, guns lovers & patriots," according to one post.
  • Heart of Texas : This Texas-targeted group was so popular that the House Democrats gave its ads a separate category. The page had 253,862 followers and promoted posts with several themes, including guns, immigration and anti-Hillary Clinton. It also promoted posts calling for Texas to secede from the US.
  • LGBT : The IRA posted ads as pages like "LGBT United," with content such as a "Buff Bernie" coloring book. The page also organized counterprotests.
  • Muslims : Russian operatives tied their anti-Muslim ad campaign to issues involving Trump and Clinton. They controlled the "United Muslims of America" group, which had more than 328,000 followers. This group would often come into fabricated conflict with the "Heart of Texas" group.
  • Veterans : The majority of the posts from Russian operatives posing as pro-military groups were anti-Clinton. These posts also mixed in legitimate content promoting veterans to build an audience, lawmakers said.

When I get time I will gets facts against your fiction on the other parts.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
4.2.14  A. Macarthur  replied to  Ronin2 @4.2.13    6 years ago

1) Hillary campaign, and DNC, emails being hacked by Russia had nothing to do with Trump. In fact they ignored government warnings and tried to cover it up.

Federal investigators tried to warn the Democratic National Committee about a potential intrusion in their computer network months before the party moved to try to fix the problem, U.S. officials briefed on the probe tell CNN.

NOT THE ISSUE!

If I decide to leave my house unlocked, smart, stupid or otherwise, anyone who enters illegally is still guilty of a crime.

COMPUTER HACKING IS A CRIME! ASKING HACKERS TO SHARE WHAT THEY HAVE HACKED IS ALSO A CRIME!

I'll be back from time-to-time to nail the rest of the list.

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.15  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.2.6    6 years ago
What an "inclusive" and "tolerant" comment

What?  You don't appreciate my Trumpian move?  Is it because I'm a female?  Pretend I'm a dude.  There ....... all better, I'm sure you admire and respect me now.    

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.16  PJ  replied to    6 years ago

I don't know Wally.  I thought you'd admire my Trumpian style.  

Do you want me to grab someone's pussy and con people out of their hard earned money.  Will that make it acceptable to you?   

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.2.17  Jasper2529  replied to  PJ @4.2.15    6 years ago
What?  You don't appreciate my Trumpian move?  Is it because I'm a female?  Pretend I'm a dude.  There ....... all better, I'm sure you admire and respect me now.

IMO, comments like your  4.2.5     PJ   and 4.2.15     PJ    dwell on political bias, identity politics, stereotypes, and intolerance. They do not contribute substance that could open the door to mature, civil  conversation. 

Happy Thanksgiving.

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.18  PJ  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.2.17    6 years ago

Okay?  

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.19  JBB  replied to  PJ @4.2.15    6 years ago

Trumpism spawned the Trumpian dialect we call Trumpish...

A political movement is full to shit when it becomes an ISM..

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.20  JBB  replied to  PJ @4.2.18    6 years ago

I know, right? My turkey smells fine. Thankful, JBB...

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.21  PJ  replied to  JBB @4.2.19    6 years ago

Yeah - and on top of that Trump supporters have the nerve to pretend they are offended by incivility.  They want to demand others play nice while their leader is the most uncivil hateful vulgar divisive person roaming the planet.  

I don't consider them Americans any longer.  They are Trump loyalists that are destroying the country from within.  A cancer on civil society.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.22  PJ  replied to  JBB @4.2.20    6 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!  jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.23  JBB  replied to  PJ @4.2.21    6 years ago

Yeah, I wish I had a nickel for every time I have experienced that exact phenomenon you described. I just had a comment saying, "That is rich coming from you", removed after responding to just such a dressing down about liberal incivility from one of this site's most virulent members. Stunning! Absolutely STUNNING...

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.24  JBB  replied to  PJ @4.2.22    6 years ago

Time to start the taters and take the bird out of the oven to set a bit. Maybe have a glass of wine. Here is wishing you and everyone else no matter their political stripes reading this a happy holiday and true blessings for the season ahead. Over and Out, JBB...

charger 383
Professor Silent
4.2.25  charger 383  replied to  JBB @4.2.24    6 years ago

enjoy  and have a great day

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

This is one of those seeds that should get reseeded in 10 years so we can laugh at how crazy the left was.  These are the same claims that were made about George Bush and will age just as well.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
5.1  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    6 years ago

[Removed]

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5.1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Don Overton @5.1    6 years ago
Removed for context

Crazy or not IF we end all welfare I'm buying more protection to protect what little I have. Sooner or later the protests and rioters will figure out  the good stuff to loot isn't in their neighborhoods it's in mine. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Don Overton @5.1    6 years ago

You can count me in as one that is looking forward to that day. Considering his eagerness to sign the farm bill loaded with welfare I don’t see becoming a reality. 

Reauthorized every five years, the Farm Bill is a massive legislative package that authorizes funding for all federal food and farm-support programs. About 20 percent of the bill goes to programs for farmers, including commodity support, crop insurance, and conservation programs, while the other 80 percent is directed toward the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6  The Magic 8 Ball    6 years ago
and the president is a despot

putting the left in fema camps for re-education will be soooooo much fun... LOL

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Sophomore Guide
6.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6    6 years ago
putting the left in fema camps for re-education will be soooooo much fun... LOL

Holland is looking so much better these days !

I wonder what international shipping charges would be for all my shit these days ?

LOL 

PS: And I'm what may be called an independent centralist. I just believe America is great because of the compromising of the two ideologies. When and IF that is gone, I want to be as well. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.1.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1    6 years ago
When and IF that is gone, I want to be as well. 

IF trump is the despot some claim... 

you will not be allowed to leave and all your stuff will be nationalized.

so if you believe this crap?

ya better get a head start and leave now while the gettin is good :)

Sophomore Guide
6.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.1.1    6 years ago
ya better get a head start and leave now while the gettin is good

I figure if you watch what the rich people do as far as vacating America and leave if and when they do you'll be OK. So that's what I'm doing. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1    6 years ago
Holland is looking so much better these days 

Bye!  Write if you get work. 

I wonder what international shipping charges would be for all my shit these days ?

I'll send you a quarter if you need it!  

Sophomore Guide
6.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  arkpdx @6.1.3    6 years ago
Holland is looking so much better these days 
Bye!  Write if you get work. 

LOL.. Do you really want people who live in the middle all gone ?

That would leave just the two side ta duke it out though so maybe not such a bad idea.

Many of  "YOU people" seem to want nothing less that to fight each others with different ideologies to death and take over the whole country for yourselves. I Guess if ya git rid of all of us in the middle that would be easier and possibly it would even happen Another all out civil war in America,. Yep Holland is looking fine. please send your quarter and I'll check on the shipping charges. 

lol 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1.5  arkpdx  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.4    6 years ago

Don't care if your left right or middle .If your solution to the problems we face is to run away to Holland  then begone

Sophomore Guide
6.1.6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  arkpdx @6.1.5    6 years ago
If your solution to the problems we face is to run away to Holland  then begone

I relocated before I can do it again. If this country gets to the point of all you right and left leaning folks make it into something it never was supposed to be I dont feel like I'm abandoning anyone or anything. I look at as a lot of personal choices gone wrong, That was not my choice, I dont intend on paying the price if it blows up in your faces. Both the left and the right have become too polarized, I'm not responsible and dont join in so, Why should I pay ?  

IF and when I see the rich fleing this country, I intend ta get on the bus. lol

Till then, I wrote this long ago and still believe in it, I saved it and pull it out occasionally" 

America needs a mix of all ideologies:

“United we stand, divided we fall”

Does Anyone remember this is still AMERICA ?

America needs a mix of all, conservatives, liberals and independents.

A good blend will move America forward at a reasonable speed. 

Too many of any one ideology is bad for America.

America needs to move forward as the world progresses. 

Too many cons = little to no forward movement.

Too many liberals = move too fast forward.

Too many Independents = well you can’t have too many….lol (I’m one) LOL

Please research ALL candidates before you VOTE

The more Americans that research all the candidates for all the offices before they vote and vote for the most qualified, the better our government and country will be.

PS: I consider myself {a pragmatist, realistically moderate,  a independent and progressive Deist with both some conservative and liberal tendencies, depending on the issue or subject.}

Hard to pigeon-hole that one. Drives me nuts sometimes, but I’m not. My mother had me tested.

Although it has been suggested, I be retested. At this point, I see no point of it.  lol

PS: Ark, I hope you have a nice American Thanksgiving day ! 

IMO: We still have a lot to be grateful for. If we work together more, it may get even better. If we continue to divide more, well we'll see. Time will tell. 

Thanks, 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.1.7  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @6.1.2    6 years ago
I figure if you watch what the rich people do as far as vacating America

they start packing on december 5th.    "the numbing" is coming

right and left leaning folks make it into something it never was supposed to be

once the hammer drops on the rich/corrupt elite that you follow from this country to that?

this country will be what it was supposed to be again.

happy thanksgiving :)

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
6.2  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6    6 years ago

[No Value]

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.2.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Don Overton @6.2    6 years ago

removed for context

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7  Jasper2529    6 years ago
Are We About To Face Our Gravest Constitutional Crisis?

No.

Trump has flouted the Constitution since taking office. He has obstructed justice by firing the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, James Comey,

Wrong. See US Code 28 U.S.C. § 532.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
7.1  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  Jasper2529 @7    6 years ago

I believe you've never read it nor understood it

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Don Overton @7.1    6 years ago
I believe you've never read it nor understood it

Believe whatever you wish about me, because your opinion of my knowledge is irrelevant.

However, even James Comey and CNN disagree with you and your seeded article:

I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all . I'm not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed. I hope you won't either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving, Don.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
8  tomwcraig    6 years ago

Yes, because the people heading to Washington, Dc from the Democratic Party have no intention to uphold their oaths of office.  They show it in every office they hold throughout the country.  What does the preamble of the Constitution state is the purpose of the Constitution?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What does the Democratic Party actually do?  They support Antifa, which is an anti-Tranquility group.  They plan on investigating Trump for his tax returns and a whole bunch of other things that he may or may not have done BEFORE becoming President which is actually a move to destroy Justice and rip apart the Union.  They have already promised not to build the border wall and have proposed abolishing ICE, which is a move that removes instead of provides for the common defence.  We can go on and on about how the Democratic Party is seeking to destroy the Constitution here and how uneducated those who support them are regarding what should be required of our public servants.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.1  seeder  Don Overton  replied to  tomwcraig @8    6 years ago

[Removed]

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Don Overton @8.1    6 years ago

removed for context

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
9  lennylynx    6 years ago

This insane bullshit has gone on for WAY too long.  Trump is a dangerous lunatic who must be removed as soon as possible.  How in hell can 40% of the country be demented enough to keep backing this freak?  It's unbelievable that we are at this point.  Trump and his merry band of morons enabled the butchering of that reporter. 

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
9.1  tomwcraig  replied to  lennylynx @9    6 years ago

Tell us how Trump is a lunatic and what he has done AS PRESIDENT that would require him to be removed?  If you look at my post above, you will see a case to be made as to why the Democrats should be removed from office for violating their oaths of office throughout the country.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
9.2  Jack_TX  replied to  lennylynx @9    6 years ago
This insane bullshit has gone on for WAY too long.

Yes.

Trump is a dangerous lunatic who must be removed as soon as possible.

Oh, THAT bullshit.   Oh.  wait...you think TRUMP is the lunatic.....  Ah.  I see.  Riiiiiiiight.   Must have missed him marching around screaming at the sky in his pink vagina hat.  Kinda glad I missed that, actually.

How in hell can 40% of the country be demented enough to keep backing this freak?

How can the lunatic left have their panties in such a wad over somebody who really has almost zero impact on their daily lives?

It's unbelievable that we are at this point.  Trump and his merry band of morons enabled the butchering of that reporter. 

Riiiiiight.  Because butchering people is a new thing for the Saudis.  They didn't behead hundreds of people/yr during the Obama years, and they certainly haven't been doing it for thousands of years or anything.  No no.  This is all new since 2016.   Riiiiiight.