╌>

How The Obama White House Engaged Ukraine To Give Russia Collusion Narrative An Early Boost

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

How The Obama White House Engaged Ukraine To Give Russia Collusion Narrative An Early Boost

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

All goes back to the top.

Via   The Hill:

As Donald Trump began his meteoric rise to the presidency, the Obama White House summoned Ukrainian authorities to Washington to coordinate ongoing anti-corruption efforts inside Russia’s most critical neighbor.

The January 2016 gathering, confirmed by multiple participants and contemporaneous memos, brought some of Ukraine’s top corruption prosecutors and investigators face to face with members of former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), FBI, State Department and Department of Justice (DOJ).

The agenda suggested the purpose was training and coordination. But Ukrainian participants said it didn’t take long — during the meetings and afterward — to realize the Americans’ objectives included two politically hot investigations: one that touched Vice President Joe Biden’s family and one that involved a lobbying firm linked closely to then-candidate Trump.

U.S. officials “kept talking about how important it was that all of our anti-corruption efforts be united,” said Andrii Telizhenko, then a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington tasked with organizing the meeting.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

I really hope "Barr" has the balls to dig....really, really Deep into everything !

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago

I hope the left has the balls to really, really  let him...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1    5 years ago
I hope the left has the balls to really, really  let him...

We know that's gonna be another 30 million dollar investigation if he does what they don't want. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

But …. What the hell. Liberals aren't worried about the BIG Bucks if they think it can get them a bit more of the POWER !

Liberals are "ALL ABOUT THE SPENDING ON THERE CANDIDACY TO RULE" !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.3  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
That is more undecipherable than normal

"Blinders" do that to a horse. They only have to see "One Way " ! Makes for a simple life.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.5  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
Indeed. Looking forward without the distraction from those lagging behind and losing ground

Only Forward isn't a good thing. many have declared bankruptcy when they don't look around. jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Dulay
Professor Guide
3  Dulay    5 years ago

This seed belongs under Op/Ed:

By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 04/25/19 07:00 PM EDT 
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  JBB  replied to  Dulay @3    5 years ago

Some will go to any length to misinform us and misrepresent bullshit as news...