╌>

Draining the rainbow swamp

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  heartland-american  •  5 years ago  •  128 comments

Draining the rainbow swamp
The rainbow is God's symbol. He never intended it to be a jarring logo for proud sin, a signpost for child corruption, or the banner for targeting and harassing faithful Christians. When you see it in a "pride" setting, you're witnessing a flagrant trademark violation.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Have you had your fill of "pride" yet?

Corporations, government agencies, online sites, schools. AT&T, Walmart, Kellogg's, Nationwide, Ikea. I was already on rainbow overload when I opened the mail.

An unmarked letter contained a flyer listing Bible verses ("Love your neighbor," etc.) followed by "We're praying for you!" and signed "Happy Pride!"

The envelope was full of multi-colored glitter - which I was providentially able to contain and throw right in the trash.

Whatever god these people pray to while denying the true gospel message about homosexuality provokes no fear in me, nor in any of us who understand the truth. We are witnessing cultural destruction under the arc of these rainbow imposters – yet the original is still the Almighty's magnificent sky symbol, reminding us of both His mercy and power.

castro-district_350x219.jpg He never intended it to be a jarring logo for proud sin, a signpost for child corruption, or the banner for targeting and harassing faithful Christians.

God destroyed the world once and will again at the end of time. How close is that? Sometimes I wonder.

As we approach the fourth anniversary of the tragic Obergefell same-sex "marriage" ruling, let's reclaim the truth. That ruling, Supreme Court or not, remains a lie. There is no such thing as marriage between two men or two women. God has not changed His mind.

Meanwhile, God is surely grieved about the persecution of Christians worldwide, much is less severe here in America – so far. Yet don't underestimate tyrannical LGBTQ advocates. Today their scalps include lost jobs, businesses, reputations … all because of rainbow bullying. Tomorrow, it could be jail or worse. The hateful attitudes contain no mercy.

Nothing to be proud of.

Actually, some extremes are already happening. A Christian school was raided recently in California. An anti-Christian resolution, ACR-99, has been introduced in the California Assembly by far-left, Democrat assemblyman Evan Low. It aims to shame churches into silence about the consequences of homosexual behavior and gender distortion – and the well-established reality of change. I joined many others in signing a letter of objection to this clearly discriminatory measure.

These folks don't want people to change. They want God to change – and that's never going to happen.

During June, God is surely watching the streets of American cities full of prancing, conceited sexual license, now even including small children – deliberately so. Without repentance, the marchers in "pride" parades … and their corporate and political allies are in grave, eternal trouble.

We need to keep complaining. I think they are feeling the heat. Target markets "pride" apparel for children and even partners with GLSEN. How stupid are these people? Do they not understand the damage being done to our youth?

I posted on social media, wrote to Kroger, complained to a financial advisor at a bank, and sent emails to the White House about rainbow flags. And of course, talked a lot about this on my radio show. Others among my family and friends are sending emails, making calls.

We are appalled by the explosion of alleged support for sodomy and gender distortion. I am not buying that this support is real, but largely coerced. Many of these companies are intimidated by the LGBT track record, understanding which side often makes the most noise with few qualms about lying, distorting, and exposing people to danger.

So we must make an equivalent amount of noise in a responsible way.

drag-queen-at-library_350x219.jpg Keep protesting the Drag Queen Story Hours and the accompanying child corruption. Over 53,000 people have signed one petition. In Spokane, Washington, 200 people turned out to protest a recent library event. The rainbow coalition and its allies convened a sizeable police presence including at least one sniper. A sniper? Seriously?

One pastor was arrested because he asked police why people couldn't protest in front of the taxpayer-funded library. The drag queens could assemble there, but not parents and faithful believers, who were banished to the other side of the street.

The gay-stapo in full regalia. America, wake up!

Who's the real danger here? Not the conservative Christians – the unstable adults dressing as the opposite sex and promoting youthful sexual intimacy are the issue. Many of them know no boundaries with other people's children.

Do they not know? Have they not heard? The Lord will renew the strength of those who are weary and terribly discouraged (Isaiah 40) so we can keep stepping out as we wait on Him. His judgment on these vile actions is surely coming. That does not mean we believers should resort to violence or act in any way destructively. We must protest only with civil actions, with our voices, votes and with our wallets.

Vengeance is His, let's remember. But these harmful actions need to stop. And they will if enough of us keep saying "No." "Drag Queen 101" was cancelled recently in Delaware and Licking counties in Ohio not because of "threats" (as alleged) but because enough people called, wrote, and said "No." Even brave Republican lawmakers flexed their muscles.

If thinking citizens do this, these repulsive story hours will go away. It doesn't take much, but it does take enough of us – and all the while, we must lift up prayers for these poor lost people. But that doesn't mean we turn over our nine-year-old boys to them.

So when you see the proud rainbows, do three things:

1. Remember this is God's symbol – so you are seeing a flagrant trademark violation. The real rainbow belongs to Jesus and these are fakes.
  2. Think about the Christians who have been harassed, fired, stripped of business ownership, called every name in the book, and ridiculed on social media (including teens).
  3. Think about the agenda that believes teen girls having double mastectomies of healthy breasts and teen boys being castrated is "being who you are" – and that those who object are hateful bigots. Advocating this mutilation is seriously delusional. We cannot allow them to take America.

So step out and act, folks. Be wise – but do act.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

“Who's the real danger here? Not the conservative Christians – the unstable adults dressing as the opposite sex and promoting youthful sexual intimacy are the issue. Many of them know no boundaries with other people's children.

Do they not know? Have they not heard? The Lord will renew the strength of those who are weary and terribly discouraged (Isaiah 40) so we can keep stepping out as we wait on Him. His judgment on these vile actions is surely coming. That does not mean we believers should resort to violence or act in any way destructively. We must protest only with civil actions, with our voices, votes and with our wallets.

Vengeance is His, let's remember. But these harmful actions need to stop. And they will if enough of us keep saying "No." "Drag Queen 101" was cancelledrecently in Delaware and Licking counties in Ohio not because of "threats" (as alleged) but because enough people called, wrote, and said "No." Even brave Republican lawmakers flexed their muscles.

If thinking citizens do this, these repulsive story hours will go away. It doesn't take much, but it does take enough of us – and all the while, we must lift up prayers for these poor lost people. But that doesn't mean we turn over our nine-year-old boys to them.

So when you see the proud rainbows, do three things:

1. Remember this is God's symbol – so you are seeing a flagrant trademark violation. The real rainbow belongs to Jesus and these are fakes.
  2. Think about the Christians who have been harassed, fired, stripped of business ownership, called every name in the book, and ridiculed on social media (including teens).”

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

This article is so right on.  We need to take back the rainbow 🌈.  

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1.1  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    5 years ago

Religious babble from someone who supports a pussygrabbing racist liar.    Here's a hint:  if you are looking for rainbows, you won't find them up Trump's ass.  And god is pissed at people who use her name for political hate repression, then go into victim mode as soon as they get called out for their bigotry.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  lib50 @1.1.1    5 years ago
How stupid are these people? Do they not understand the damage being done to our youth?

I ask myself these questions every time the religiously challenged start jabbering. Do they not realize that the US Constitution supersedes their 2000 year old doorstop? 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1.3  Gordy327  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    5 years ago

Indeed. It can be argued that religious nonsense and indoctrination is far more damaging to the youth than some rainbow. I have yet to see anyone provide any credible argument or evidence that a rainbow, gay pride, or whatever causes any harm to youth. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1    5 years ago

Drag queens indoctrinating little kids about the virtues of "diversity",  does not seem to be appropriate.

But that's how left wingers think

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.5  devangelical  replied to  Gordy327 @1.1.3    5 years ago

no gay people have ever come to my door and asked me to join them

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  devangelical @1.1.5    5 years ago
no gay people have ever come to my door and asked me to join them

I've never been asked if I'd like to sit down and discuss the benefits of being gay by a gay person. I've never been told I was going to a place of eternal torment if I didn't accept their ideology and doctrines. I've never been to a State where there were "rainbow laws" passed that banned NASCAR on Sundays. I've never been asked if I'd been "baptized" by any gay persons or whether I would want to get gay baptized. No gay person has ever told me I just need to be filled with the "gay spirit" and then my eyes would be opened.  My daughter has never come home with winter art projects featuring colorful drawings of drag queens or gay wedding cakes, though personally I would find those preferable to another set of ornamented Christmas trees or bearded Santa and elves.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.1.7  Gordy327  replied to  devangelical @1.1.5    5 years ago

Unlike Jehova Witnesses. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lib50 @1.1.1    5 years ago

Trump is not the topic here. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.4    5 years ago

removed for context

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.4    5 years ago

removed for context

luther28
Sophomore Silent
1.1.11  luther28  replied to  lib50 @1.1.1    5 years ago
And god is pissed at people who use her name

Thank you for the information Lib although it has forced me to rethink one of my notions. For some time I had thought folks were killing one another over which God had the larger wenus, now I realize it is all about the size of the boobs:)

I believe if God existed in any gender or form, he, she or it would be mightily pissed indeed.

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
1.2  Save Me Jebus  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

Happy Pride Month, XXJefferson#51  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  Save Me Jebus @1.2    5 years ago

th?id=OIP.rfc8Np_X9RCW9SBxTAwEQwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=220&h=166

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.1    5 years ago

Actually it is...

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.3  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.2    5 years ago

That's nice. Prove it!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Save Me Jebus @1.2    5 years ago
_v=63f541554101730

The true order of life here...

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.2.5  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago

People who put their imaginary friends before government aren't fit for office, that's for sure.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago

You know that's unconstitutional, don't you?

Believe in God with all your heart, but don't you dare try to legislate God into my constitution

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago

god before government

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.6    5 years ago

and illegal...forgot that part

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.9  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago

Speak for yourself. God does not come before our government, as we are not a theocracy nor are we based on any religion. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.6    5 years ago

Where did I say that?  The issue is to love God and country and to obey both as long as there is no conflict.  It is clear that if a future government passes a law or laws that obeying them means disobedience to God, we will follow Gods law.  Just like Danielle’s friends didn’t bow before the kings idol and Daniel prayed to God despite a law saying not to pray to anyone other than the king and three were thrown into a fiery furnace and Daniel into a den of lions.  We too will obey God over our own government if it comes to that even if martyrdom is the consequence of that choice.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.7    5 years ago

God jrSmiley_20_smiley_image.gif before the government 🇺🇸 is the standard in the event of any conflict between the laws of the two.  True believers in the past and the present in other places have had to chose between God and loss of freedom or even life and when or if the day comes we too will do likewise.  We know we would still be liable to civil law for such disobedience but we will sadly but certainly take whatever the consequences for that choice.  Some will compromise their beliefs and go along to get along and abandon their faith in the process.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.10    5 years ago

Your photo doesn't show the Crusade flag flying above the American flag????

Man! I really do need to get my eyes checked because I thought that's what I saw

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.2.13  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.2    5 years ago
Actually it is...

So when did you choose to be gay? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.2.14  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.4    5 years ago
The true order of life here..

Which is disturbing because one can be proven, the other cannot, and you put the one that cannot be proven over the one that can be proven. You logic escapes me. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.15  Gordy327  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.14    5 years ago
You logic escapes me. 

That's because there is no logic.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.2.12    5 years ago

It is the Christian flag that is in the superior position to the earthly national flag as it should be. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.13    5 years ago

I chose not to be.  I chose to be straight.  

Ender
Professor Principal
1.2.18  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.17    5 years ago

So many ways to go with this.  Haha

If you chose to be straight...that means that you find men attractive and git turned on but decided not to act on it...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2.19  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.16    5 years ago

That's against the law and Flag Etiquette. I would think that a patriot would know that

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.2.20  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.17    5 years ago
I chose to be straight.  

Bullshit.   If you are straight, then you were born straight.   I doubt you considered actually being attracted to men rather than women.    I doubt you put together a checklist to make your choice:

Why I Would Choose to be Sexually Attracted to Men Why I Would Choose to be Sexually Attracted to Women
Men are better at defending against attack Women are better homemakers
Men generally have more body hair Women are generally softer
Men are squarish Women are curvy
Men sometimes smell 'natural' Women often smell nice
Men tend to be more assertive Women tend to be more submissive
Men have deeper voices Women have higher voices
Men cannot get pregnant (no worries about accidents but no offspring) Women always have the option/drawback of getting pregnant
Men generally tend to be masculine Woman generally tend to be feminine

If you were like most of us heterosexual males, around the time of puberty a very special part of your anatomy told you (demanded!) in very clear terms that you are all in for column 2 and could not even fathom column 1.

Not for a second do I buy that you chose your orientation.   What utter nonsense.

The only way you would have a choice (so to speak) is if you are naturally bisexual (and thus are attracted to men and to women).    But even then, you would still be attracted to both genders (and thus not strictly straight).

The only real choice is how one acts on one's natural orientation.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.21  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.16    5 years ago

Not in this country it's not!

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.22  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.17    5 years ago

Then that makes you bisexual. 

luther28
Sophomore Silent
1.2.23  luther28  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.2    5 years ago

Science says elsewise.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.2.24  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.17    5 years ago
I chose not to be.  I chose to be straight.  

That's fantastic - it means you are bisexual.  I personally couldn't choose to be straight, as I'm not sexually attracted to women.  I was born straight.  If you're bisexual, you have twice as many options as I do!  Congratulations.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.25  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2.22    5 years ago

Not a chance...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.26  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @1.2.23    5 years ago

Some science says what you think.  Not all though. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.27  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.25    5 years ago

If you're able to choose your sexual orientation, then that's bisexuality. Denial doesn't change that. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.28  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.26    5 years ago

Credible, valid science says what he thinks. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.2.29  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2.27    5 years ago

I would argue that a bisexual cannot choose their sexual orientation either.   Their orientation is bisexual.    A bisexual, however, can certainly choose which gender s/he prefers to hang with (or just hang with both).

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.30  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @1.2.29    5 years ago

You are correct of course. I was inferring more which gender is preferred. But bisexuality is no more a choice than homo/heterosexuality is.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.2.31  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @1.2.30    5 years ago

Trying to avoid adding confusion into XX's worldview.      jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.2.32  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.25    5 years ago
Not a chance... [that XX is bisexual]

Then there was no choice.   If there is no chance you could be attracted to men (in addition to women) then how did you choose to be straight?

This is a great time for you to consider your logical dilemma objectively.    

How, exactly, did you choose to be straight when being gay is clearly repugnant to you?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.33  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @1.2.31    5 years ago

There's no avoiding that it seems

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago
Remember this is God's symbol – so you are seeing a flagrant trademark violation.

Just too funny. By the way, do you truly believe that God invented light refraction AFTER the flood occurred? Before that light was just one color that didn't refract through a prism into its spectrum? Really? Or perhaps raindrops didn't naturally form a teardrop prism as they are drawn to earth by gravity before then?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    5 years ago

God hadn't studied enough physics.....

....he found time during the 40 days of rain and then the months afterwards because nobody was bugging him with prayers all the friggin' time

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.2  Gordy327  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    5 years ago

Don't you know, light refraction and such is just "pseudoscience?" Lol

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    5 years ago

There were no rain drops on the earth before the flood.  No one had seen one before that one.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.3.4  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.3    5 years ago

Were you there ? Was earth a desert before the great flood ?

charger 383
Professor Silent
1.3.5  charger 383  replied to  Gordy327 @1.3.2    5 years ago

Rainbows can form at waterfalls also

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.6  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.3    5 years ago

So it never rained? The planet was a desert? Is that what you're saying?  That would mean there was no vegetation either. Yet, humans and other animals survived? I have to wonder if you ever actually think about the nonsense you spew?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.7  Gordy327  replied to  charger 383 @1.3.5    5 years ago

No, that's just an act of God because God owns all the rainbows, Lol

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @1.3.6    5 years ago

There is evidence that the atmosphere enveloping the early earth was very different than it is today. At one time the entire earth enjoyed a warm tropical environment and there was enhanced oxygen in the atmosphere. Organisms grew larger and lived longer as a result.

Many creationists have attributed this to a water vapor canopy that was created by God on the second day, the “waters above the firmament” (Genesis 1:7). This theory holds that a “vast blanket of invisible water vapor, translucent to the light of the stars but productive of a marvelous greenhouse effect which maintained mild temperatures from pole to pole, thus preventing air-mass circulation and the resultant rainfall (Genesis 2:5). It would certainly have had the further effect of efficiently filtering harmful radiation from space, markedly reducing the rate of somatic mutations in living cells, and, as a consequence, drastically decreasing the rate of aging and death.”(Morris, Henry, Scientific Creationism, 1984, p. 211.) Citing evidence of denser atmosphere in the past, Morris postulated that this vapor layer could have dramatically increased the atmospheric pressure on the surface of the early earth, again contributing to a healthier environment (like a natural hyperbaric chamber). Later the canopy would have collapsed in the form of rain (the “windows of heaven” in Genesis 7:11), contributing to the Flood water, and resulting in the dramatic drop-off in longevity after the deluge.
Vapor-Canopy-about-the-Early-Earth-300x225.pngGenesis 9 tells how Noah planted a vineyard after the flood and became drunk from the fruit of it. This is an aberration in the life of this godly man. Some have suggested that Noah did not know his grape juice would ferment so quickly or so extensively in the post-flood atmosphere. Or perhaps the reduced atmospheric pressure made it harder for him to “hold his drink.” While this is only speculation, the removal of the vapor canopy could help explain this curious situation.

Some creationists emphasize other factors that may have caused the worldwide temperate conditions that existed before the Flood. They stress the evidence of far greater concentrations of carbon dioxide levels in the past and point out that the earth’s magnetic field was far stronger than today. This could have acted as the shield for cosmic radiation and produced the healthier environment. (Humphreys, Russel D., Starlight and Time, 1995, p. 63.) John Baumgardner of Los Alamos has suggested that the atmosphere surrounding the original earth was far thicker than it is today and that the exploding of the fountains of the great deep during the initial stages of the Genesis Flood stripped some of this atmosphere away. Certain Bible scholars cite the language of the Psalm 148:4 as evidence against a vapor canopy. If the canopy had collapsed during the flood, they reason, why does the Psalmist still reference the waters above the firmament?   But this poetic allusion could hark back to the original creation, or it could make reference to waters God expanded out into deep space as part of creation, or it could refer to some of the original water vapor (left over from the canopy) still in the outer reaches of our atmosphere.

It is interesting that scientists who would not subscribe to the water vapor canopy theory described above, have published articles that lend credence to portions of that theory. “Using evidence collected in South America and New Zealand, an international team of researchers has determined that climate changes – both warming and cooling patterns – during the late Pleistocene occurred rapidly and were global in scale. As giant iceberg armadas flooded the North Atlantic, alpine glaciers were simultaneously advancing across the Chilean Andes and Southern Alps of New Zealand. Thomas Lowell, associate professor of geology at the University of Cincinnati, and his colleagues published their findings in the September 15, 1995, issues of Science. …So, what did cause the climate changes? Lowell admits that he and his colleagues have no quick and easy answers. Possibly water vapors played a role. ‘A lot of water vapor in the atmosphere leads to a warmer climate,’ he states. ‘If there’s less vapor, temperatures become colder. Amounts of water vapor can change quickly, and the geological record indicates that climate changes could be very fast.'” https://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/early-earth/atmosphere/

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.9  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.8    5 years ago
There is evidence that the atmosphere enveloping the early earth was very different than it is today

No shit. Billions of years ago, the atmosphere didn't even contain oxygen. Over the eons, volcanic activity was much higher than it is now. Salinity levels in the ocean were different; there were at least 3 times when there was only one continent on earth.

And that asteroid that ended the Pleistocene DID change the climate rapidly and those changes were global in scale. We've found glass balls in fish gills thousands of miles away from the site of impact. 

Young Earth Creationists are scientifically illiterate, yet try to pretend that they actually accept science.  It's intellectually dishonest.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.10  katrix  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    5 years ago
By the way, do you truly believe that God invented light refraction AFTER the flood occurred?

This isn't the first article he's seeded whining about how rainbows were stolen from him. It's the same whiny shit about how Christian dominionists want the word "marriage" back - when marriage is a legal contract that has no religious connotation whatever, and early marriages weren't religious at all.  Dominionists and bigots can have the phrase "holy matrimony", but marriage is not their term.

bccrane
Freshman Silent
1.3.11  bccrane  replied to  katrix @1.3.9    5 years ago
Billions of years ago, the atmosphere didn't even contain oxygen.

Well actually that statement should be "the atmosphere didn't contain 'any free' oxygen", oxygen was there and in abundance, it was just locked up in CO2, H2O, hydrocarbons, air borne acids, etc.  Photosynthesis unlocked the oxygen and that oxygen started burning off and cleaning up the atmosphere.  

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.12  katrix  replied to  bccrane @1.3.11    5 years ago

Good point.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.13  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.8    5 years ago

There is no credible or valid evidence.  Just creationist BS preforming mental gymnastics trying to appeal to the ignorant in an attempt to pass itself off as science. But any rational minded individual can see right through that.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.8    5 years ago

Grape juice in an era with no refrigeration????

Why do you think they turned grapes into wine? Critical thinking skills are crucial in answering this question

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.1    5 years ago

God is the author of all the laws of science and the creator of all that was, is, and will be.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.16  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.15    5 years ago
God is the author of all the laws of science and the creator of all that was, is, and will be.  

That's nice. Prove it!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.17  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.15    5 years ago

Stop with the fucking proselytizing already. I don't give a flying squirrel's ass!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.18  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @1.3.16    5 years ago

I don’t have to.  It is what I believe and stand by it even if it makes me pro pseudoscience in the eyes of some here.  The act of silencing this alternative point of view on origins by the intolerant pro science bigots by calling it either pseudoscience or proselytizing is truly a sad state in America today.  We creationists are not going away nor remaining silent as to who we believe is the creator of origins or the manner of how it happened. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.17    5 years ago

It isn’t proselytizing no matter who says otherwise.  It is the literal creationist viewpoint of origins and we won’t hide it under a bushel.  We who are believers in a literal relatively recent literal creation, a literal global flood, and that angels are God created beings will proudly wear our pseudoscience label and continue to express our views regardless of what secular progressives think about our closely held beliefs.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.20  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.14    5 years ago

It took time for grape juice to ferment into a mocker/wine.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.21  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.18    5 years ago
I don’t have to.

You made the affirmative claim, so you bear the burden of proving it.

It is what I believe

Belief is all it is and belief does not equal fact.

and stand by it even if it makes me pro pseudoscience in the eyes of some here.

Pseudoscience is giving it too much credit. Belief is no where near any level of science.

The act of silencing this alternative point of view on origins by the intolerant pro science bigots by calling it either pseudoscience or proselytizing is truly a sad state in America today.

What alternative view? It's just a belief and nothing more. There's no evidence or proof to support any such belief or claims based on belief. You're entitled to your beliefs, but that doesn't mean they are logically or scientifically valid nor does it mean anyone else has to accept or take it seriously. What's truly a sad state in America is people who prefer belief over actual fact or think belief provides valid explanations.

We creationists are not going away nor remaining silent as to who we believe is the creator of origins or the manner of how it happened.

See previous statement! Your beliefs are not free from scrutiny or deserved ridicule by default just because you have a belief. You are free to spew your creationist nonsense, but you then open yourself to much deserved scrutiny of those beliefs, especially when they are directly contradicted or disproven by established science.

It isn’t proselytizing no matter who says otherwise.

Merely your opinion. Apparently, there are those who disagree with you.

It is the literal creationist viewpoint of origins

Which has ZERO credibility or evidence to support it.

We who are believers in a literal relatively recent literal creation, a literal global flood, and that angels are God created beings will proudly wear our pseudoscience label and continue to express our views regardless of what secular progressives think about our closely held beliefs.

That is your prerogative, even if actual evidence, facts, and logic contradict you.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.3.22  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.8    5 years ago

God expanded

You know this how? Can't be the bible because it written by humans, not 'god'. 

In the infamous words of R. Lee Ermey...

"Jesus H. Christ!!!!"

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.23  katrix  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.19    5 years ago
We who are believers in a literal relatively recent literal creation,

... are ignoring basically every scientific principle there is, and are willfully ignorant.  Not to mention you must think your god is an idiot; he'd have to be an idiot if the bullshit you believed were actually true.

What I don't understand is why y'all are so damn proud of it, rather than being embarrassed.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.24  Gordy327  replied to  katrix @1.3.23    5 years ago

What's the saying kat: ignorance is bliss. That might explain it.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.25  TᵢG  replied to  Gordy327 @1.3.24    5 years ago

Some like Ken Ham are arrogantly, maliciously ignorant.   So we might be able to also say that 'ignorance is bad'.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3.26  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  katrix @1.3.23    5 years ago
are ignoring basically every scientific principle there is, and are willfully ignorant.

He is basically saying "I don't care what the facts are or that the teacher gave me an "F" for getting all the science questions wrong, I'll believe what I want to believe and there's nothing anyone can do to change my mind. Nanny nanny boo boo and neener neener to you."

It is what I believe and stand by it even if it makes me pro pseudoscience in the eyes of some here.  The act of silencing this alternative point of view on origins by the intolerant pro science bigots

YEC's consider the teacher telling them they're wrong to be an "act of silencing". It's no different than flat earthers getting pissed because people are laughing at them and their willful ignorance.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.27  katrix  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.26    5 years ago

Only the intellectually bereft would consider lies to be "alternative points of view" ... and call us "intolerant bigots" because we are smart enough to know that myths are just that, myths. And also because we don't scorn science - the young earthers scorn science because it proves that their beliefs are utter bullshit.

It's no different than flat earthers getting pissed because people are laughing at them and their willful ignorance.

Yep. The worst thing is that people like this vote, and raise children.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
1.3.28  katrix  replied to  Gordy327 @1.3.24    5 years ago
ignorance is bliss. That might explain it.

For some people, it truly is. Knowledge would burst their bubble, and they're emotionally dependent on their myths and fantasies.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3.29  Freefaller  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.26    5 years ago
or that the teacher gave me an "F" for getting all the science questions wrong

Lol you're forgetting christian fundie home schooling curriculum.  He may have gotten straight A's

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.30  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.25    5 years ago

Ham is a great American.  He’s expanding both the ark park and the creation museum.  Both awesome presentations of truth.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.31  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.26    5 years ago

Boy...I should have used that excuse when I took Cell Biology and only got a D

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.32  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.30    5 years ago
Both awesome presentations of truth.  

Complete with biblical children playing with their pet dinosaurs.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3.33  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.30    5 years ago
Ham is a great American

Kenneth Alfred Ham (born 20 October 1951) is an Australian Christian fundamentalist, young Earth creationist and apologist, living in the United States.

I find no evidence that he's an American. As far as I can tell he merely lives here like millions of other immigrants from foreign countries. I also find zero evidence of anything great about him. Just another half wit who doesn't want to do the work of verifying his claims through actual science, he just uses worthless logic dodges claiming "with God, nothings impossible" every time his head slams into a known fact about our universe that completely annihilates his ridiculous claims.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3.34  Freefaller  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.32    5 years ago
Complete with biblical children playing with their pet dinosaurs.

Lol and all those dinosaurs were plant eaters at the time, despite the fact that their physiology (including big sharp teeth and claws) would have made that impossible.

Ham is nothing more than a dishonest businessman making his money off the gullible, ignorant and naive

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.3.35  lady in black  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.30    5 years ago

He's a fruit loop dingus

Ender
Professor Principal
1.3.36  Ender  replied to  lady in black @1.3.35    5 years ago

Haha

I know where that came from.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.37  TᵢG  replied to  Freefaller @1.3.34    5 years ago

He has quite a few PhDs on his payroll.   Clearly not stupid people but after observing their presentations for years now, I think they really truly believe that the Bible MUST BE (as in: 'it just has to be') literally true.   Accordingly, they use every twist and turn they can to try to conform science to support their biblical views (while ignoring or 'refuting' scientific findings that contradict their beliefs).

Basically they presuppose a perfect, inerrant Bible and adjust everything else to conform to it.    

This would not be much of a problem if not for the fact that they are well organized and actively indoctrinating many of the next generation into their cult of nonsense.    These children grow into adults who might arrogantly insist that the Earth is 6,000 years old, that dinosaurs coexisted with human beings, that the Earth was subjected to a worldwide flood that killed everything (except water creatures) except for 'kinds' that survived on a wooden ark that could not possibly be seaworthy.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.38  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.25    5 years ago

No doubt it's bad. It's like being on drugs: it makes you feel good but is bad and rots the brain.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.39  Gordy327  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.26    5 years ago

That about sums it up nicely.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.40  Gordy327  replied to  katrix @1.3.28    5 years ago

It's rather sad, isn't it?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3.41  Freefaller  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.30    5 years ago
Both awesome presentations of truth.  

Surprising to see you say this as Ken Hamm is a Young Earth/Young Life creationist and you are an Old Earth/Young Life creationist. So either Ken is not telling the truth or your beliefs are wrong, which is it?

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.3.42  Gordy327  replied to  Freefaller @1.3.41    5 years ago

Somehow, I doubt you'll get an answer to your question. Just the sound of crickets. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.43  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Freefaller @1.3.41    5 years ago

I don’t question the honesty of one with views that are a bit different than my own. I do question the personal integrity and moral fiber and character of all who promote the so called pro science consensus to the exclusion of the expression all other viewpoints and thought and feel near contempt for that arrogant condescending attitude.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.44  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3.33    5 years ago

I think Ham should be deported back to Australia for perpetuating fraud on American citizens

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.45  Trout Giggles  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.43    5 years ago
I do question the personal integrity and moral fiber and character of all who promote the so called pro science consensus

And there you have it, Folks. XX believes we are all pieces of shit

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.46  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.44    5 years ago

They will not take him back.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.47  TᵢG  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.43    5 years ago
I do question the personal integrity and moral fiber and character of all who promote the so called pro science consensus to the exclusion of the expression all other viewpoints and thought and feel near contempt for that arrogant condescending attitude.  

I see your point, imagine someone arrogantly proclaiming unsupported 'truths' such as 'evolution is pseudo-science' or 'human beings were created 6,000 years ago' or 'climate change is a worldwide fraud'' or 'homosexuals choose their orientation'.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.48  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.46    5 years ago

Let's threaten them with sanctions, then

(just kidding...sort of)

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.49  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.48    5 years ago

Letter: To Bill Nye, apologising about Ken Ham

Dear Bill,                                                                                              Sunday 2nd Feb 2014

We’re sorry. We’re really sorry.

We know how you American rationalists think of us Aussies. You think we’re all so busy clinging on to the bottom of the world with our fingertips that we don’t have time to waste concerning ourselves with silly creationist ideas – that we’re a haven of straightforward logical thinking, secular education, free healthcare and good-looking half-clothed beach bunnies.

But we’re really sorry, Bill – Ken Ham is our fault, and it’s time we took responsibility for him. We, the people of Australia, have allowed our zealots to escape to your fair shores. It’s not just Ham, either. Fine specimens like Gary Bates, who left for the forgiving climes of Georgia, still manages to send his tentacled pods back over the Pacific and feed our kids rubbish about how the earth is only 6000 years old – a particular head-scratcher for our Indigenous population, whose families have been here since 50,000 BCE. I mean, talk about  breathtakingly  rude.

We’ve been slack, Bill. Our  practically  secular society let us get complacent; we didn’t notice years ago, when the scripture classes that had slid in sideways last century were commandeered by proselytising evangelicals who set about “making disciples” of our children. We let slide our government handing over of wads of tax dollars to create a raft of fundamentalist religious schools who teach kids the kind of hogwash that you will have to endure from Ken Ham in your debate.  In fact, Bill, just this week, when Professor Marion Maddox nailed a copy of her exemplary new book  Taking God To School  to our doors, it was a stark reminder of just how much we’d let our secular-ish, sunburnt paradise go.  And now, any attempt to reverse the process has been met with squealing about “our Christian heritage” from people who often don’t understand either Christianity OR heritage.

To our shame, decades of preoccupation with things like Olympic medal tallies and football players has made Australia into the “Typhoid Mary” of Creationism: we were rubbishing America for its anti-evolutionists and didn’t even notice that  we  were the ones exporting young-earth evangelism to your great nation, where unfortunately there is no tariff on craziness. We are so, so sorry.

So on Tuesday, when you’re roasting the Ham and his patently ridiculous ideas on the rotisserie of logic, tell him you’ve got a message from Australia. Tell him from us that we used his state-issued Akubra hat to cover a hole in the national chookhouse shed, that he is no longer entitled to use his formal Australian name (Kenno) and that he is now forbidden any Tim Tams – ever again. Also, that whenever his name comes up at Christmas, while we sit around drinking white wine in the sun, there will be a formal awkward silence of twenty to forty seconds, until someone brightly offers everyone pudding. And if you could manage to kick him in the shins and tell him and his ilk to leave our kids alone, Bill – we’d owe you one.

Best Regards,

Secular Coalition of Australia (SECOA)
on behalf of the  sensible  people of Australia.

P.S. We take no responsibility for Ray Comfort. He’s a Kiwi.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.50  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.49    5 years ago

Thanks for sharing that. It gave me a chuckle. I really do appreciate Aussie wit and humor

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3.51  Freefaller  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.3.43    5 years ago
I don’t question the honesty of one with views that are a bit different than my own.

Instead of simply answering the question of who is right and who is wrong you deflect and play the persecution card.  Gotta admit I'm not surprised

So... whose supposed creationist opinion is correct in your mind, yours or Kens? 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.52  TᵢG  replied to  Freefaller @1.3.51    5 years ago
So... whose supposed creationist opinion is correct in your mind, yours or Kens? 

I remain intrigued by the all-too-common phenomenon of how faith quiesces cognitive dissonance.   It is as if a contradiction on a religious matter is simply ignored — tucked away in a box without triggering a single red flag — no interest whatsoever in trying to understand the obvious problem.   Odd.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3.53  Freefaller  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.52    5 years ago
Odd.

Yes odd is a good description

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.3.54  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @1.3.52    5 years ago

Because thinking is hard!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
1.3.55  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.3.54    5 years ago
Because thinking is hard!

… and (in some cases) discomforting.

Facing reality can be scary.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    5 years ago

How does it feel to be a perpetual victim?  Of nothing?

I don't recall God trademarking the rainbow.

How ludicrous.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago

Tell me about it. Now they think they own the trademark on rainbows. Ludicrous doesn't even begin to describe it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Gordy327 @2.1    5 years ago

Satan is the Great counterfeiter and his use of Gods symbols for other purposes is well known to believers.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.1    5 years ago

That's hilarious.  Got anything of value to add? Maybe something rational?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.1.3  katrix  replied to  Gordy327 @2.1.2    5 years ago

[Removed

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @2.1.3    5 years ago

God understands it....XXX doesn't

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago
How does it feel to be a perpetual victim?  Of nothing?

Every day, it's the 'Boy who Cried Wolf'. They rush out into the town square "Help! Help! Christians are under attack! Gay people are misappropriating our God given rainbows! Help! Help! Somebody said Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas! Help! Help! Christians are being denied their God given right to discriminate! Help! Help!". It would be knee slapping comedy if they weren't actually serious. When you realize that it just gets sad, like watching some delusional mental patient who thinks they're Abraham Lincoln where its sort of funny at first, but after several years of him standing up on chairs and shouting "Four score and seven years ago!" you just can't help but feel sad for him and his family.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    5 years ago

More faux christian persecution and victimhood....

Gordy327
Professor Expert
3.1  Gordy327  replied to  lady in black @3    5 years ago

Is anyone really surprised?

evilone
Professor Guide
4  evilone    5 years ago
The rainbow is God's symbol...When you see it in a "pride" setting, you're witnessing a flagrant trademark violation.

HAHAHAHAHA! That's so fucking funny! How about we get God to come down and file a trademark infringement case?

Think about the Christians who have been harassed, fired, stripped of business ownership, called every name in the book, and ridiculed on social media (including teens).

Think about the gays that have been harassed, fired, stripped of family, called every name in the book and KILLED all in the name of Christ.

Think about the agenda that believes teen girls having double mastectomies of healthy breasts and teen boys being castrated is "being who you are" – and that those who object are hateful bigots. 

This is just so delusional I don't even know where to start. Let's start here and educate the hateful bigots - Persons aged 16 to 18 years must secure a court order to exempt them from the normal requirement to be at least 18

Advocating this mutilation is seriously delusional. We cannot allow them to take America.

There are plenty of hateful bigot christians advocating the criminalizing and killing LGBTQ Americans. 

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
5  Freefaller    5 years ago

That made my day, funniest seed from HA to date.  Plse keep them coming, lol I'm still smiling.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    5 years ago

I don't know if I will change any minds, but I might as well chime in and disagree.

An unmarked letter contained a flyer listing Bible verses ("Love your neighbor," etc.) followed by "We're praying for you!" and signed "Happy Pride!" The envelope was full of multi-colored glitter - which I was providentially able to contain and throw right in the trash.

Well, it seems kind of sad that the author (who I'm guessing considers herself a Christian) decided to ignore the part about love and prayer and felt that was worthy of only the trash. Not even a moment to ponder love and prayer?

the true gospel message about homosexuality

In her opinion. Others read it differently. People debate and disagree on virtually every line of scripture, just as they debate and disagree on everything else in life from the Constitution to what really happened on Game of Thrones. Only in the obsession with homosexuality do I hear people claim "scripture is clear" and close their minds to further consideration.

We are witnessing cultural destruction under the arc of these rainbow imposters

Any damage being done to the culture isn't coming from people rocking the rainbow.

a signpost for child corruption

No children are being corrupted by rainbows or the people showing them off. The children are fine.

There is no such thing as marriage between two men or two women. God has not changed His mind.

I've read the Bible quite a little bit. There is nothing in there about God defining marriage on the limited terms we hear about today. On the contrary, there are all sorts of crazy relationships in there, including some very holy men with many many wives, and a few marriage-like relationships that are probably gay, so I think the claim that marriage should only be one man to one woman is not well supported by scripture. 

the persecution of Christians worldwide

Where that happens, I think most people would condemn it, of course. But not everything you don't like is "persecution."

During June, God is surely watching the streets of American cities full of prancing, conceited sexual license

I think sexual displays are not as prolific as you might think, but if you don't like that kind of thing, avoid the event. 

Do they not understand the damage being done to our youth?

Seriously: what damage? Children in general, are pretty ok. There are so many things to worry about that actually matter.

Think about the Christians who have been harassed, fired, stripped of business ownership, called every name in the book, and ridiculed on social media (including teens).

You whine about being called names while telling people that God hates them because of what they are? Do you hear yourself?

Target markets "pride" apparel for children and even partners with GLSEN .

No shit? I just want to say Thank You for alerting me to the Target Pride Page . This is so cool! Look at the PAAAANDA! My kids are gonna die!

GUEST_74ff4179-8778-4c09-b102-4556473d46ea?fmt=pjpeg&qlt=80&wid=1400

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6    5 years ago

A rainbow taco? Now that is awesome! And so is your comment.

BTW...wouldn't having sex in public get someone arrested?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2    5 years ago
BTW...wouldn't having sex in public get someone arrested?

Of course it would. Indecent behavior laws apply to gay and straight alike. If you follow the links in that story to the pride events that are supposed to be so outrageous, you see crowds of people with their clothes on, so I'm not sure where the complaint even comes from.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2    5 years ago

I imagine that happens at Mardi Gras but at a pride parade?  I don't think so!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2    5 years ago

Agreed!  It was quite awesome with some awesome sauce on top

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.2    5 years ago

I have never been to Mardi Gras but if half of what I see on any ordinary Thursday in New Orleans happens on Mardi Gras then.....

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.2.5  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.2    5 years ago
I imagine that happens at Mardi Gras

Or Spring Break

Phaedrus
Freshman Silent
6.3  Phaedrus  replied to  Tacos! @6    5 years ago
You whine about being called names while telling people that God hates them because of what they are? Do you hear yourself?

Thanks, Tacos! I've never once seen Cornhusker4Palin realize the irony in just about every comment they make...

Ender
Professor Principal
7  Ender    5 years ago

How can we Erase Hate...

luther28
Sophomore Silent
8  luther28    5 years ago

Meanwhile, God is surely grieved about the persecution of Christians worldwide

Not that it is my particular brand of poison, but regardless of any mainstream God that I have read of, they all seem to disapprove of the persecution of any individuals. I do believe Gays are included in that mix as well.