╌>

TRUMP WANTS WAR

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  100 comments

TRUMP WANTS WAR
#CivilWar2: Trump wants it to be fought over a disagreement on whether or not he can be an above-the-law dictator.
Trending in United States

-

wleoG_Rc_normal.jpg

Pé Resists

@4everNeverTrump

· 1h

Does Trump realize that most of his real estate assets, including all of his towers, are in Blue states? #CivilWar2

-

Craig Rozniecki

@CraigRozniecki

7h

Civil War: Fought over a disagreement on slavery.

#CivilWar2 : Trump wants it to be fought over a disagreement on whether or not he can be an above-the-law dictator. The former was about moving the country forward. The latter is about saving one person's rotten, felonious ass.

-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

10h

....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress,

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Thanks to the president of the United States, #CivilWar2 is trending on Twitter. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

You take our President away from us after we elected him, there won’t be literal war but we will make ourselves ungovernable by your side with passive resistance and non violent civil disobedience in Heartland flyover America.  You will not rule over us without an election.  Period.  

Gordy327
Professor Expert
1.2.1  Gordy327  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2    5 years ago

So you don't care for the Constitutional process then? Duly noted.

freepress
Freshman Silent
2  freepress    5 years ago

Mr. Bone Spurs and no male Trump family member ever serving in the American military wants a "war"? I don't think so. Does he even still have the mental capacity to understand that he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes? That loss was before the country was able to see what a real disaster he has been.His own rats are fleeing the ship, his approval numbers are beginning to seriously tank, and impeachment approval is rising even among Republicans.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump wants Adam Schiff tried for treason, which could carry the death penalty.

I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....   President* Trump

and demands the right to personally confront the whistleblower

I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information

--

-
Linda Childers
@lindarchilders
Replying to
That's so ironic because there's a list of accusers that want to meet with you. On some very serious charges. in court.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trumpster Battle Hymn

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Trump
He is turning our great country into a mental garbage dump
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His runaway ego
His lies are marching on

Glory, Glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His lies are marching on

I have seen Him in the twitter of a hundred conspiracies
They have builded Him an altar in the evening swamps and trees
I can read His righteous nonsense by the dim and flaring lamps
His lies are marching on.

His lies are marching on

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago

Well, I see that your birthday didn't do anything to enlighten you and your hatred of the Feds.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @5.2    5 years ago

1st, you still have a limited amount of time to realize Trump is a worthless human being.  A worthless human being should not be leading the United States of America. 

But you dont have forever. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.2.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    5 years ago

Nope - not forever - just until 1/19/2025.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @5.2.2    5 years ago
just until 1/19/2025.

Then I guess you're going to run out of time. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.3    5 years ago
Then I guess you're going to run out of time. 

Democrats will be hanging around a long time waiting to see Trump impeached.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    5 years ago

The POS liar in chief is double dog daring them to impeach him...what a fucking disgrace.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @8    5 years ago

As he should. The whole effort is stupid. If he’s removed from office, part of my resistance will be to pull the plug on my market investments. Go to all cash and precious metals.  That’s one passive move they can not stop.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
9  lady in black    5 years ago

Birds of a feather...Chris Collins who loved trumptard resigned today and will be pleading guilty to insider trading...and just like trumptard he LIED and said he did not do insider trading and of course you had the typical republican jerks who voted him back in being under investigation for insider trading with his son.

Rep. Chris Collins hands in letter of resignation

“The real victims of Collins’ crimes are the people of his district that he repeatedly lied to about his guilt. Collins and Republican party insiders robbed his constituents of the representation they need on important issues like the rising cost of healthcare, the opioid epidemic, and the fight for good paying jobs. They all failed us, so I’m going to keep talking about the critical issues Western New Yorkers face every day, because that’s what public service should be about, working to make other people’s lives just a little bit better.”

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    5 years ago

For Pete's sake, we have three seeds on this one non-story. People on the Left and Right - politicians and pundits - talk about being at war all the time and no one blinks an eye. Trump does it and you'd think the sky was falling.

I have said before that the Left scandalizes ordinary behavior in Trump. This is the kind of crap I'm talking about.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @10    5 years ago

You think that the president of the United States promoting "civil war" is normal. Thats your problem. 

I have given up on Trump supporters. All of you are willing to go down with the ship. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    5 years ago
You think that the president of the United States promoting "civil war" is normal.

The fact that you have to put it in quotes just shows even you understand that he's not promoting actual war. You know very well that it's a metaphor, so stop getting hysterical over something that isn't happening.

All of you are willing to go down with the ship.

Go down with the ship? Good Lord! I can't go down with the ship; I'm not a strong swimmer. I prune easily. Wait, we're on a ship? Do I have to dress for dinner?

See? Even you use metaphors.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @10.1.1    5 years ago

Tacos, you have a history now on this forum of defending every single thing Trump does.  That is your record. This main is in disgrace, and will be for the rest of his life. You should be trying to get out from under that albatross. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.2    5 years ago
Tacos, you have a history now on this forum of defending every single thing Trump does

You have a history of whining whenever someone says something that doesn't support your position 100%. Ask me if I care. Oh, and by the way, your claim is actually not even true.

You should be trying to get out from under that albatross. 

You should stick to the topic and lay off the personal judgments. I don't owe you anything in terms of my opinions on the issues.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @10.1.3    5 years ago

I've never said you owe me anything.  You are free to defend every single thing Trump does, although it then becomes pretty odd when you later sometimes say you are not a Trump defender.

I dont care if people want to make fools out of themselves defending Trump , there is no doubt there are millions of them out there. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1.4    5 years ago
it then becomes pretty odd when you later sometimes say you are not a Trump defender

Sometimes Trump actually does something or says something I agree with. That's really not that weird.

However, more often, I end up defending him because people get hysterical over something he has done that is actually pretty ordinary. Unfortunately, that happens daily. I disagree with plenty of things he does and says. Not that I owe you proof, but you can have some.

For example, on the Ukraine issue, I have said I disagreed with Trump giving Giuliani such a prominent role. I have said I thought he should have consulted first with the AG or FBI, and I also said I had no problem with his actions being investigated. I said all this on THIS SEED RIGHT HERE that you seeded. And yet here we are a couple days later, with you claiming I defend every single thing Trump does.

Since you're so fond of judging me, I'll judge you a little. I think you should stop trying to put me in a box. It adds NOTHING to the conversation. Not. One.Thing.

If you want to have meaningful conversations with me, then talk about the issues. Discuss the actual content of the articles you seed and the comments I write. I am happy to talk about those things.

Trying to analyze or judge me as a person is only going to make me hostile toward you and I would guess that's probably true for most of the people here.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
11  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

5d8d4e9da310cf3e979e410b.jpeg

So conducive to a civil and productive society....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
12  It Is ME    5 years ago

Civil War 1 = 2016 - Trump wins !

Civil War 2 = 2020 - Trump wins AGAIN !

Us Conservatives are such a violent bunch. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif