╌>

Schiff Names Eric Ciaramella As Whistleblower

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  118 comments

Schiff Names Eric Ciaramella As Whistleblower
Que the fake news outrage, but Trump named the Whistle Blower

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

UNITED STATES—Adam Schiff, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee revealed the whistleblower listed on transcripts in the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump, as Eric Ciaramella.

RealClear Investigations first published their suspicions about Ciaramella, who is a CIA analyst. He worked at The White House on October 30.

Ciaramella was at the center of the impeachment probe. He was there in the White House through the Mueller Investigation, and according to multiple news sources worked in the Obama administration under Vice President Biden.

Whistle-300x191.jpg Whistleblower Reported To Be CIA Analyst Formerly Assigned To the White House.

Democrats in Congress insisted that the name be kept secret for the whistleblower’s own protection.

“Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intended to redact his name from all deposition transcripts,” wrote RealClear Investigations.

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul took the stage on at the Trump Rally on November 4 said:

“We now also know the name of the whistleblower. The whistleblower needs to come before Congress as a material witness because he worked for Joe Biden at the time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt alagarks. I say tonight to the media, do your job, and print his name, and I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress and every Republican in Washington, step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistleblower.”

Sen. Paul spoke out publicly naming the whistleblower and citing the Sixth Amendment which notes that during all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall have the opportunity to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed.

The Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution adds that the district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

But .…………….. TRUMP ! jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

It was very obvious Adam "Schifty Shitty" Schiff knew and met with this ………. "Super Duper Uber Secret" person jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif ....… all along !

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

Schiff has outed the whistleblower! That's outrageous. Mah ethics! I need some Democrat outrage!

**crickets**

Nothing? Meh!

/s

Democrats in Congress insisted that the name be kept secret for the whistleblower’s own protection.

I keep seeing this and it's so dumb. It's more fake hysteria. The whistleblower is in no danger. Whistleblower statutes are there to keep whistleblowers from on-the-job retaliation like being fired or denied promotions, etc. 

Why are they not generally about protecting them from physical harm? Probably because physically harming someone is already a crime. It has been for thousands of years!.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago
The whistleblower is in no danger. 

Of course he isn't.

It isn't like he was going to talk about the Clintons or anything.

jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2    5 years ago

tenor.gif?itemid=10944050

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    5 years ago

Trouble in LAZY Town ? jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
7  Dulay    5 years ago

When a months old allegation is posted as 'news', it must be a slow day for gaslighters.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @7    5 years ago
it must be a slow day for gaslighters.

I think you've worn that one out. Ir's gone the way of the "undocumented." Instead of telling us how old the allegation is or attacking the person why not address the allegation?

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.3.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.3    5 years ago
I think you've worn that one out. Ir's gone the way of the "undocumented."

I really could not care less about what you think. 

Instead of telling us how old the allegation is or attacking the person why not address the allegation?

I did. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @7.3.1    5 years ago
I really could not care less about what you think. 

No? Then why are your comments so personal and typically code violations?

I did. 

We'll let you know on that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.3.3  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.3.2    5 years ago
No? Then why are your comments so personal and typically code violations?

Either flag my comment or stop whining. 

We'll let you know on that.

Again with the 'we' crap. When will you recognize that no one here is impressed when you pretend to speak for anyone but yourself.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @7    5 years ago

Well it seems to the butt hurt left that the identity of the whistle blower is breaking news because of you know, Trump. But who needs comics when you can laugh at the left as they spin and sputter. 

I don't know is it? You have no clue what gaslighting is as you Sealion a seed do you?

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.4.1  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @7.4    5 years ago
Well it seems to the butt hurt left that the identity of the whistle blower is breaking news because of you know, Trump. But who needs comics when you can laugh at the left as they spin and sputter. 

BF will be surprised that you view him as part of the 'butt hurt left'. 

I don't know is it?

I didn't ask a question KD. 

You have no clue what gaslighting is as you Sealion a seed do you?

Oh please DO enlighten me then. Cite the 'bad faith' question that I posted in this seed that qualifies as 'sealioning' KD. Or are you just parroting your obtuse leader? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7.5  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @7    5 years ago

things are picking up

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.5.1  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @7.5    5 years ago

Wow, Q's seem to love it...

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7.5.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @7.5.1    5 years ago

the Q's were late to the party

Q aint said nothing I didn't say yrs before.

it is like Q reads my notes 

which is just OLD NEWS to me.

but ya have to admit... the bidens, and now pelosi in the news for ukraine

that is new news for the public

the summer of removing corruption is just around the corner.

get popcorn

cheers :)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Here's how dumb this seed is. 

This "article" was written on Nov.8, long before Republicans on the house committees continued to accuse Schiff of keeping the whistleblowers name secret. 

If Adam Schiff reveled the whistleblowers name, why are the Republicans still accusing him of hiding it? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago
why are the Republicans still accusing him of hiding it? 

Ummmmmm …… They want EVERYONE to hear it from the "Horse shits Mouth" instead of just in "Black and White" ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago
This "article" was written on Nov.8, long before Republicans on the house committees continued to accuse Schiff of keeping the whistleblowers name secret.

That may be true, but it dosen't really change the fact that the WB's identity was known by many even before Nov 8. Two months ago, I recall Hannity saying he knew who it was but didn't want to be the one to publicly reveal it. I'm sure many in DC knew. Now it's out and so it the detail that we all knew was true is out with it. He was a progressive doing whatever he could to hurt Trump. What a freakin' surprise.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.3    5 years ago

The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless.  We know what happened.  Now it is just a question if the Senate will have the guts to hold Trump accountable. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.3.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    5 years ago
Now it is just a question if the Senate will have the guts

pelosi does not have the guts to send it to the senate.

do try to keep up :)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    5 years ago
The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless. 

It is of importance if, once again an individual like this with second hand knowledge happens to be yet another leftist activist. We need some answers from him like why both he and Schiff were dishonest about their meeting together, why certain pars of the WB form were left empty and who did he hear it from (even though we know it was Vndman).

I thought Schumer wanted witnesses for the democrats "obvious" case against the President?

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.3    5 years ago
He was a progressive doing whatever he could to hurt Trump. What a freakin' surprise.

EXACTLY!

The WB made Trump ask Zelensky for a favor, made him withhold a WH meeting and Congressionally funded military aid and made him squirrel the summary of the call into a code word server. That was the easy part since Trump has no ethics. Hell, the WB even made Trump admit what he did on national TV. 

But how the WB got Giuliani, Sondland and Volker to do his dirty work, some of it even before the call, was the real feat. That's something I'd love to ask him about...

Oh, BTFW, /s. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.3.5  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    5 years ago
The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless.

CIA meaningless?

that's the swamp my friend.

it only takes a little daylight to make cockroaches run.