Schiff Names Eric Ciaramella As Whistleblower

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  3 weeks ago  •  118 comments

Schiff Names Eric Ciaramella As Whistleblower
Que the fake news outrage, but Trump named the Whistle Blower

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

UNITED STATES—Adam Schiff, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee revealed the whistleblower listed on transcripts in the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump, as Eric Ciaramella.

RealClear Investigations first published their suspicions about Ciaramella, who is a CIA analyst. He worked at The White House on October 30.

Ciaramella was at the center of the impeachment probe. He was there in the White House through the Mueller Investigation, and according to multiple news sources worked in the Obama administration under Vice President Biden.

Whistle-300x191.jpg Whistleblower Reported To Be CIA Analyst Formerly Assigned To the White House.

Democrats in Congress insisted that the name be kept secret for the whistleblower’s own protection.

“Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intended to redact his name from all deposition transcripts,” wrote RealClear Investigations.

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul took the stage on at the Trump Rally on November 4 said:

“We now also know the name of the whistleblower. The whistleblower needs to come before Congress as a material witness because he worked for Joe Biden at the time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt alagarks. I say tonight to the media, do your job, and print his name, and I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress and every Republican in Washington, step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistleblower.”

Sen. Paul spoke out publicly naming the whistleblower and citing the Sixth Amendment which notes that during all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall have the opportunity to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed.

The Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution adds that the district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

The People's Fish
1  seeder  The People's Fish    3 weeks ago

Let me blow that up for you, the fake whistle blower who is no longer even a part of the Impeachment charade. First the Russia Hoax, now this?

At first you don't succeed fail fail again!

Clearly the partisan left has a fake news problem. 

MUVA
1.1  MUVA  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

The waif male a sight to behold.

Dismayed Patriot
1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

So what part of his whistle blower complaint wasn't factual? We've already heard confirmation of everything he blew the whistle on, what does his political affiliation have to do with anything? Did he lie about something? I have yet to see any of Trumps defenders actually poke a single hole in the actual complaint or the facts presented during the impeachment hearings. So far all I hear is just one long unrelenting whine of "But Democrats have wanted Trump impeached since he took office! They hate Trump!" which isn't refuting a single fact presented and makes absolutely ZERO difference as to this half witted Presidents clear abuse of power and obstruction of congress.

And if taking a picture with someone was SOOOO bad, why no reaction to the many photos of Trump hanging out with convicted pedophile Jeff Epstein? Apparently in some conservative minds, taking a picture with someone is tantamount to being willing to lie or fake a conspiracy for them or their party. Should we show all the photos of the Republican legislators who have been defending Trump and all the partisan Republicans they've been photographed with? Would a picture of Jim Jordan smiling with Mitch McConnell prove he's somehow a corrupt partisan? I mean, yes, Jim Jordan is a completely corrupt partisan who has covered for sexual predators in the past but it wasn't the picture with Mitch that proved it, it was his nonsensical defense of the indefensible.

There simply is no doubt that Republicans have a double standard. They cherish party loyalty when it's to their party, they expect their members to stay in line regardless of the facts. But when they find out anyone not agreeing with them is registered with the opposing party they immediately attack them as impossibly partisan and claim they simply can't be trusted. Perhaps it's evidence that they expect their party members to lie, cheat and steal on their behalf, so they assume the opposing party must be doing the same. Sure, it's about the most ignorant dub shit stance anyone could take, but that appears to be the current Republican party platform.

The People's Fish
1.2.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2    3 weeks ago

It's not a whistle blower when your partisan bureaucrat meets with Schiff prior to filing and then lies about it. Sorry no dice. Let's not forget he wasn't even on the call either. 

This is why Schiff held his hearings in the congressional closet and refuses to release the transcripts.

Fake News!

It Is ME
1.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.1    3 weeks ago
Let's not forget he wasn't even on the call either. 

But he heard it from his cousins aunt who was married to her sisters brother who heard it through the neighborhood " Grapevine " !

That's what's MOST important. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
1.2.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.1    3 weeks ago
It's not a whistle blower when your partisan bureaucrat meets with Schiff prior to filing and then lies about it.

Besides that totally not being at all true, none of what you claim has any actual evidence that the whistle blower said anything or imparted any information to Schiff even if they did "meet". Trump "met" with every fucking slimy piece of shit aide he's refusing to allow to testify, should we just assume the worst of his contacts with them as well? I mean, we have more evidence that what Trump was doing was an illegal abuse of power than any evidence of Schiff doing anything wrong. All the pieces of shit who keep trying to claim the whistle blower can't be believed have is "He met with people who happen to be democrats! Oh no! It must have been corruption!".

[Deleted]

Fake News!

Doesn't it get tiresome having to defend a known serial liar? That's all you're doing you know. Repeating known lies from coming out of the poorest example of a human being we've ever encountered, lower than pond scum on an intellectual level. There are dung beetles with less shit in their mouths than Trump and his sycophant followers repeating the human centipede narrative being fed them from dirty Donald's filthy asshole that their mouths are permanently sewn to. The fact that I regularly witness some here taking an extra gulp instead of ripping their mouths away from such a source of constant bull shit is truly amazing to me. The wanton blind ignorance and repeated double dipping into the liquid feces that is the Trump defense narrative is not only sad, it's a truly depressing commentary on the apparent half of America so wrapped around this disgusting pigs tiny corkscrew cock. I really do hope they all go get some psychological help, because to support this complete failure of a father, human and President can only be described as a severe mental disorder.

The People's Fish
1.2.4  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2.3    3 weeks ago

Every part of the Russian collusion narrative you pitched on this site turned out to be a lie. why should we believe you now?

Donald's filthy asshole that their mouths are permanently sewn to. The fact that I regularly witness some here taking an extra gulp instead of ripping their mouths away from such a source of constant bull shit is truly amazing to me. The wanton blind ignorance and repeated double dipping into the liquid feces that is the Trump defense narrative is not only sad, it's a truly depressing commentary on the apparent half of America so wrapped around this disgusting pigs tiny corkscrew cock. I really do hope they all go get some psychological help

After that comment and the repeated comments about another dude's cock, yep they need help.....jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
1.2.5  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2.3    3 weeks ago

I thought the seed was about Shitty Schiff and the whistleblower, not to be confused with Schiff blowing someone mind you. But thanks for sharing your TDS meltdown, I found it Hillaryious.

WallyW
1.2.6  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.2.3    3 weeks ago

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif    jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

The People's Fish
1.2.7  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.5    3 weeks ago

But cock. Trump's cock....

pat wilson
1.2.8  pat wilson  replied to  The People's Fish @1.2.7    3 weeks ago

Vic Eldred
1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  The People's Fish @1    3 weeks ago

Has there ever been anybody that the democrats have used to advance some complaint or allegation against someone that didn't turn out to be a full fledged progressive ideologue?  Just from looking at this little tool I can see that mommy trained him to only eat good food in small portions. That's the look.

Now that everyone knows who he is, we call him to give testimony on when he met with Schiff/Schiff's staff.

Oh, and btw Eric...You are a disgrace to your heritage.

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    3 weeks ago

But .…………….. TRUMP ! jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

It was very obvious Adam "Schifty Shitty" Schiff knew and met with this ………. "Super Duper Uber Secret" person jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif ....… all along !

The People's Fish
2.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  It Is ME @2    3 weeks ago

Did they really think this disaster would float?

It won't matter, it looks like Brennan will be the first indictment related to the last hoax they promoted. 

It Is ME
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @2.1    3 weeks ago
Did they really think this disaster would float?

Nancy Holds Back Impeachment papers from the Senate ......….due to the "Oooopsie" clause !

MUVA
2.2  MUVA  replied to  It Is ME @2    3 weeks ago

There has to be a picture with Schitt and this girly man somewhere.

Tacos!
3  Tacos!    3 weeks ago

Schiff has outed the whistleblower! That's outrageous. Mah ethics! I need some Democrat outrage!

**crickets**

Nothing? Meh!

/s

Democrats in Congress insisted that the name be kept secret for the whistleblower’s own protection.

I keep seeing this and it's so dumb. It's more fake hysteria. The whistleblower is in no danger. Whistleblower statutes are there to keep whistleblowers from on-the-job retaliation like being fired or denied promotions, etc. 

Why are they not generally about protecting them from physical harm? Probably because physically harming someone is already a crime. It has been for thousands of years!.

The People's Fish
3.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 weeks ago

Just so they don't cry it was in the public doc release by the house.  It's top secret though so let's continue to pretend it's taboo. 

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/CPRT-116-IG00-D008.pdf

Tacos!
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  The People's Fish @3.1    3 weeks ago
it was in the public doc release by the house

but but . . . Trump tweeted something! The man has a family! Probably. 

Oh, the humanity!

MUVA
3.1.2  MUVA  replied to  The People's Fish @3.1    3 weeks ago

They need to get this guys devices now subpoena his computer cell phone make him testify in front of the senate. 

The People's Fish
3.1.3  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.1    3 weeks ago

I'm sure the huge violation will be included in additional Trump Derangement Articles of Impeachment.

Dulay
3.1.4  Dulay  replied to  The People's Fish @3.1    3 weeks ago

The sum total of 'evidence' in that document is as follows:

Q. Okay. Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella ring a bell for you?

A. It doesn't.

Q. So, to your knowledge, you never had any communications with somebody by that name?

A. Correct. 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
3.1.5  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @3.1.4    3 weeks ago

You can laugh now I'll laugh later, Be prepared to try to spin how democrat cock holster Eric Ciaramella is of no consequence.

The People's Fish
3.1.6  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.5    3 weeks ago

He blew the whistle, that Biden was in trouble. His family slush fund was about to get exposed. Even if he were to be elected now he will be impeached and convicted for corruption because of his loser crack smoking son landing the fake job with real money payout of the century.

Dulay
3.1.7  Dulay  replied to  MUVA @3.1.2    3 weeks ago

Why? Is it your posit that Congressional subpoenas should be complied with? 

Sean Treacy
3.1.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @3.1.7    3 weeks ago

Joe Biden says they aren't.

Dulay
3.1.9  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.5    3 weeks ago

Whether or not he is of any consequence isn't relevant to the topic of Schiff allegedly releasing the name of the whistleblower. 

Dulay
3.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @3.1.8    3 weeks ago

Biden isn't a government employee. 

Ronin2
3.1.11  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @3.1.10    3 weeks ago

No, but he is trying to become one again. The actions he previously took as VP can and will be used against him. 

Just think, the left will get it's most fervent wish of potentially impeaching a President before they take office.  All Biden has to do is win the presidency. It would be poetic justice for the Democrats and the hate filled left. 

Biden bragging about his illegal act has to be the dumbest thing ever said by a politician. Yes, that is including everything Trump has said.

The People's Fish
3.1.12  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dulay @3.1.10    3 weeks ago

He isn't going to be either....

Dulay
3.1.13  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.11    3 weeks ago
No, but he is trying to become one again. The actions he previously took as VP can and will be used against him. 

So you don't support holding anything Trump has actually done but you want to fabricate shit against Biden. Got ya. 

Biden bragging about his illegal act has to be the dumbest thing ever said by a politician.

What 'illegal act'? Be specific. 

Yes, that is including everything Trump has said.

Not by a long shot. 

Vic Eldred
3.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.1.9    3 weeks ago
Whether or not he is of any consequence isn't relevant to the topic of Schiff allegedly releasing the name of the whistleblower. 

You shouldn't ask questions if your not prepared for answers.

Vic Eldred
3.1.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.1.13    3 weeks ago
So you don't support holding anything Trump has actually done but you want to fabricate shit against Biden. Got ya. 

We want the same right extended to both. Why does that bother you so?

Dulay
3.1.16  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.14    3 weeks ago
You shouldn't ask questions if your not prepared for answers.

The comment that KD replied to wasn't a question and KD's comment wasn't an answer. 

Care to go for your third strike? 

Dulay
3.1.17  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.15    3 weeks ago
We want the same right extended to both.

What 'right' are you talking about Vic?

Biden isn't on trial. 

Oh and since your answering for Ronin, I note that you didn't address my question about WHAT 'illegal act' are you alleging that Biden committed? 

Vic Eldred
3.1.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.1.16    3 weeks ago
The comment that KD replied to wasn't a question and KD's comment wasn't an answer. 

It was addressed to you. What happened to post # 3.1.9. Did you have a buddy make it go away?

Vic Eldred
3.1.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @3.1.17    3 weeks ago
What 'right' are you talking about Vic?

You know, the right of due process, which you don't like.

Biden isn't on trial. 

Oh, that was slick, Biden refuses to do exactly as Trump refused and you point out that he isn't on trial. But progressives don't run the trial. Your kind had control of the House and we saw how things were done. Republicans are in control of the Senate. If there are witnesses called they will have a lot to say about it despite the outrageous tactics of lefty Lawrence Tribe who envisions democrats controlling both chambers.

Oh and since your answering for Ronin, I note that you didn't address my question about WHAT 'illegal act' are you alleging that Biden committed? 

Oh and since comment # 3.1.9 somehow vanished into thin air, maybe you can give us some womansplaynin' ?

Dulay
3.1.20  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.18    3 weeks ago
It was addressed to you.

Why yes, YES is was Vic. It's still not an answer to a question. 

What happened to post # 3.1.9. Did you have a buddy make it go away?

It's right there for all to see Vic. 

Dulay
3.1.21  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.19    3 weeks ago
You know, the right of due process, which you don't like.

You mean the right that prohibits the government from depriving a person of their right to liberty or property without due process.

I like it fine. Yet unlike you, I understand what is MEANS.

NO government entity has denied Trump a fucking thing, much less liberty, or property. 

Oh, that was slick, Biden refuses to do exactly as Trump refused and you point out that he isn't on trial.

False. Biden hasn't 'refused' anything nor has he ordered others to do so. 

But progressives don't run the trial. Your kind had control of the House and we saw how things were done.

Yes, they were done JUST LIKE they have been done in other Congressional Inquiries. Ask Trey Goudy about his 'star chamber' depositions why don't you. 

Republicans are in control of the Senate.

Ya, the guys who have already said that they have no intention of being impartial.

If there are witnesses called they will have a lot to say about it despite the outrageous tactics of lefty Lawrence Tribe who envisions democrats controlling both chambers.

What makes you think that Trump will allow relevant witnesses to testify to the Senate? Oh and WHY do you expect other witnesses to comply when Bolton and others have not? 

Oh and since comment # 3.1.9 somehow vanished into thin air, maybe you can give us some womansplaynin' ?

I just checked again, 3.1.9 is still posted in this thread. 

So what 'illegal act' Vic? 

Ronin2
3.1.22  Ronin2  replied to  Dulay @3.1.17    3 weeks ago

Wow, where have you been? It has only been posted on NT countless times. Biden bragging about forcing Ukraine to remove the head prosecutor investigating Burisma, the company his son is on the board of, by withholding US money.

Before you say anything; even Obama's State Department had concerns about Hunter Biden's connections to Burisma.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/state-department-official-raised-concerns-in-2015-over-hunter-biden-11571407543

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/obama-administration-knew-hunter-biden-was-shady-witness-admits/

Of all the supposedly shocking revelations that have emerged from the impeachment hearings this week, here’s one that the Democrats in Congress hope you don’t hear about: The Obama White House knew that Hunter Biden’s extremely lucrative appointment to the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, which occurred the month after his father was named the administration’s “point person” on Ukraine, reeked of corruption — and they didn’t do anything about it.

In Congressional testimony Friday, former Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch confirmed for Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) , that in 2016 the Obama State Department privately ran her through a series of practice questions and answers to prepare Yovanovitch for her Senate confirmation hearing.

Stefanik confirmed that one specific question Yovanovitch was asked to prepare for was, “What can you tell us about Hunter Biden’s being named to the board of Burisma?” Incredibly, Yovanovitch later testified that the State Department told her to deflect any questions she might get about Hunter Biden and Burisma by referring Senators’ questions to the vice president’s office.

This admission regarding her senate confirmation prep session was startling, and it flatly contradicted a prior statement Yovanovitch had made in the hearing: “Although I have met former vice president several times over the course of our many years in government service, neither he nor the previous administration ever raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me.”

Yovanovitch admits Obama admin prepped her on Hunter Biden

Rep. Stefanik proceeded to hammer this point. “For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask the same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine.html

Love the way the left just ignores wrong doing by anyone with a D behind their name. Especially when they project that wrong doing onto Trump.

We have elections for a reason; too bad the left has forgotten that.

Dulay
3.1.23  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.22    3 weeks ago
Before you say anything; even Obama's State Department had concerns about Hunter Biden's connections to Burisma.

I'll copy and paste here the same reply I posted to the author of this seed when he posted that bullshit. 

There is NO evidence that Shorkin was investigating Burisma in 2015-2016. 

Secondly, Burisma HAD been investigated for actions that were taken BEFORE Hunter Biden joined the board by both Ukraine and the UK. 

You can't refute either of those statements because they are the TRUTH. 

Oh and do you notice that Biden says in the video that the Ukrainians doubted that he had the authority when he said that the US would hold the loan guarantee and he told them to call Obama. So Biden was obviously acting with Obama's authority.

I'm pretty sure that Pence will be using the excuse of acting under Trump's authority in the near future. 

Perhaps you can explain why you and your fellow travelers are whining about Biden's quid pro quo but defending Trump's? If Biden's was 'corrupt' so was Trump's. Or are you trying to insist that I accept overt hypocrisy? 

Dulay
3.1.24  Dulay  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.22    3 weeks ago

Well neither you, your three cheerleaders or the author of the seed had an answer to my questions. Not surprised. 

Texan1211
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 weeks ago
The whistleblower is in no danger. 

Of course he isn't.

It isn't like he was going to talk about the Clintons or anything.

jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

Tacos!
3.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2    3 weeks ago

tenor.gif?itemid=10944050

loki12
4  loki12    3 weeks ago

This can't be right, the idiot on MTP told me trump was bad, how could my hero Adam Schit do this?

The People's Fish
4.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  loki12 @4    3 weeks ago

I don't know just don't say it or some people will melt.

It Is ME
5  It Is ME    3 weeks ago

Trouble in LAZY Town ? jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

The People's Fish
6  seeder  The People's Fish    3 weeks ago

BF said the whistle blowers name.......

Dulay
7  Dulay    3 weeks ago

When a months old allegation is posted as 'news', it must be a slow day for gaslighters.

The People's Fish
7.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dulay @7    3 weeks ago

Aww, are you denying Schiff released the name publicly because that is what we are discussing?

loki12
7.1.1  loki12  replied to  The People's Fish @7.1    3 weeks ago

This is hysterically funny, you’re gaslighting because Adam Schitt releases the name a month ago, but trump tweets it and many on the left shit themselves and are continuing to do so. Hypocrisy of the left appears to know no bonds!

Dulay
7.1.2  Dulay  replied to  The People's Fish @7.1    3 weeks ago
Aww, are you denying Schiff released the name publicly because that is what we are discussing?

We are discussing what you call 'news' from an article that's over a month old.

There is no evidence that the person named is the whistleblower OR that Schiff had anything to do with his name being a part of the record and your seeded article doesn't provide one of iota of proof for any of the innuendo or allegations it cites. 

But hey BF, innuendo and unsubstantiated allegations are all you need to get your fellow travelers to cheer you on. You be you. 

The People's Fish
7.1.3  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dulay @7.1.2    3 weeks ago

Prove it!

Dulay
7.1.4  Dulay  replied to  The People's Fish @7.1.3    3 weeks ago

What would you like me to prove BF? 

XXJefferson#51
7.1.5  XXJefferson#51  replied to  Dulay @7.1.4    3 weeks ago

You could try to prove that Eric Ciaramella is not the whistleblower.

Dulay
7.1.6  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson#51 @7.1.5    3 weeks ago

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

MUVA
7.2  MUVA  replied to  Dulay @7    3 weeks ago

You misuse the word gaslighting almost every time you post it I suggest you look up the word.

This may help

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/06/gaslighting-gone-mainstream-but-we-shouldnt-overuse-the-term

The People's Fish
7.2.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  MUVA @7.2    3 weeks ago

I've tried to explain that but well it's impossible to break through.

Dulay
7.2.2  Dulay  replied to  MUVA @7.2    3 weeks ago

Nope. 

What's being practiced here is a pernicious process whereupon reality is distorted, just as your link describes. 

It Is ME
7.2.3  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @7.2.2    3 weeks ago
What's being practiced here is a pernicious process whereupon reality is distorted

I've read your posts, many times. jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

The People's Fish
7.2.4  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Dulay @7.2.2    3 weeks ago

Having a double major in English I can tell you your sentence has a few issues. This is the problem when one tries to impress the forum with the online thesaurus and then shoe horn vocabulary rarely uses in today's common vernacular. It's obtuse to think we wouldn't spot it.

No worries you aren't the first. Might I suggest looking at a few examples of common uses usually listed below the definition. 

JohnRussell
7.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Dulay @7.2.2    3 weeks ago

BF claims that the name of the whistleblower is revealed by Adam Schiff in one of the transcripts. BF has helpfully linked to that transcript farther down this seed. 

Let's see BF copy and paste the passage in that transcript where Eric Ciaramella is revealed to be the whistleblower. 

The People's Fish
7.2.6  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.5    3 weeks ago

I gave you the link, your refusal to read it is your problem.

Nice try though.....but Russia!

JohnRussell
7.2.7  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @7.2.6    3 weeks ago

I read it. You are the one who hasnt read it. 

More fake news [deleted]

Tacos!
7.2.8  Tacos!  replied to  MUVA @7.2    3 weeks ago
You misuse the word gaslighting almost every time you post it

Truer words were never written.

It Is ME
7.2.9  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.5    3 weeks ago
Let's see BF copy and paste the passage in that transcript where Eric Ciaramella is revealed to be the whistleblower.

Ouch !

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/11/08/the-whistleblower-is-outed-by-adam-schiff-no-less/

JohnRussell
7.2.10  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.9    3 weeks ago

Prove it.

During Schiff’s cross-examination of Taylor, a transcript of which was leaked to the media on Wednesday, Schiff asked him point blank, “Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella ring a bell for you.” 

I am looking at the transcript where Taylor is asked  “Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella ring a bell for you.” . Adam Schiff is not the one who asked the question.  The Republican counsel on the committee , Eric Castor , asked the question. 

pages 235 and 236. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
7.2.11  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.9    3 weeks ago

That is a made up transcript. That isn't the way transcripts are written up. Here is how they are written up:

John Ratcliffe: ( 00:32 )
May I make a parliamentary inquiry?

Adam Schiff: ( 00:34 )
Gentleman will state the inquiry.

John Ratcliffe: ( 00:36 )
Mr. Chairman, this is our first hearing under these new set of rules. House Resolution 660 gives you the discretion to allow yourself and the ranking member periods of extended questions of up to 45 minutes each before other members are allowed to ask questions. If possible, we’d like to know the rules of engagement before we get started. Have you made a decision yet as to how many 45 minute rounds you will allow yourself and the ranking member?

Adam Schiff: ( 01:07 )
I have not. As we informed the minority yesterday, we will see how the first period goes and how much material we are able to get through. At that point, the chair will announce the period, if there is a period of the second round, which may be up to 45 minutes. Or we’ll go straight to a five minute questions by members.

Please try again. 

JohnRussell
7.2.12  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.9    3 weeks ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
7.2.13  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.9    3 weeks ago

a Okay. Djd you ever have any communications with
Morrison after the aid was released where he indicated to you
that the problem was solved and on to the next i ssue?

A No. No. Hi s no. t"ly conversati ons wi th Ti m
Morrison have been primarily, in particular since then, since
the aid was released, on China. He was very concerned about
Chi na's i nvestments j n Ukrai ne, so we've had many
conversations about that.

a 0kay. 5o you sti 11 talk wi th Mr. l'lorr j son wi th
some regulari ty?

a When did the fact that there was a complaint lodged
about these matters come to your attentjon?

A I 'm not sure, Mr . Castor .

a The whi stleblower complai nt, when di d that fi rst
come to your attention?

A The whistleblower complajnt?

a Yeah.
A I guess when I read it in the paper.
a Okay. Wh'ich was towards the end of September or
before it was made public?
A No, no, no. In the newspaper.

a Okay. Did anyone try to contact you to find out
any i nformati on, any f i rsthand i nformati on?

a How frequently do you have conversations with the
DNI about these issues? Any?
A I think none.
a Okay. Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella
ring a bell for you?

A It doesn't.
a 50, to your knowledge, you never had any
communications with somebody by that name?
A Cor rect.
a Af ter the aid was released, di d you ever have 

It Is ME
7.2.14  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.12    3 weeks ago
You people post from crackpot, fake news, websites and then you expect to be taken seriously. 

It's in the Transcripts:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6541260/William-Taylor-Testimony.pdf

It Is ME
7.2.15  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.13    3 weeks ago
Okay. Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella ring a bell for you?

Why bring up "The Name" of Eric Ciaramellaring at all ? No where else in the entire transcripts was that name ever brought up or discussed.( see link in comment 7.2.14)? Adam Schifty Screwed up by allowing that question to be asked. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

The People's Fish
7.2.16  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.2.11    3 weeks ago

Top-of-236-620x417.png

Screen cap page 236 Bill Taylor transcript released by house.gov

The People's Fish
7.2.17  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.15    3 weeks ago

We aren't splitting atoms here....lol

JohnRussell
7.2.18  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.15    3 weeks ago

Eric Castor is the one who asked him the question, not Schiff. 

This entire seed is gaslighting. 

The People's Fish
7.2.19  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.18    3 weeks ago

Adam Schiff released the transcript. Get over it.

Adam Schiff approved the transcript and released it thus Adam Schiff released the forbidden whistle blowers name.

JohnRussell
7.2.20  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @7.2.19    3 weeks ago

The transcript does NOT reveal the whistleblowers name.  It reveals a fishing expedition by the Republican counsel, to which the witness answers "no". 

If Castor asked him if he knew Kelly Anne Conway, would that make her the whistleblower?

Your desperation to protect Donald Trump is pitiful. 

It Is ME
7.2.21  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.18    3 weeks ago
Eric Castor is the one who asked him the question, not Schiff.

Since you don't remember the Schifty way....he shut down many questions asked by others. This one he let slide !

It Is ME
7.2.22  It Is ME  replied to  The People's Fish @7.2.17    3 weeks ago
We aren't splitting atoms here....lol

Seems some need to though. jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
7.2.23  It Is ME  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.2.11    3 weeks ago

Those few tidbits of time framing made it official for me. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Where the actual "Phone Call" transcripts provided by the Whitehouse....Official ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
7.2.24  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @7.2.22    3 weeks ago

You get caught linking to fake news  and your best response is to try and laugh at others comments. 

Yikes !

It Is ME
7.2.25  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.24    3 weeks ago
You get caught linking to fake news 

I did ? jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

The Magic Eight Ball
7.2.26  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.24    3 weeks ago
You get caught linking to fake news

john... everything you have ever posted regarding trump is fake news.

bugsy
7.2.27  bugsy  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @7.2.26    3 weeks ago
everything you have ever posted regarding trump is fake news.

Everything...

JohnRussell
7.2.28  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @7.2.27    3 weeks ago

Fuck off Bugsy.

Note to moderators - "Fuck off" is not a coc violation. 

GregTx
7.2.29  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.28    3 weeks ago

Really?......

The Magic Eight Ball
7.2.30  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  GregTx @7.2.29    3 weeks ago
Really?

yepp... I set that precedent months ago...

LOL only so much leftwing bs a person can put up with.

here is some more good news  :)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1210750161174941696

Vic Eldred
7.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @7    3 weeks ago
it must be a slow day for gaslighters.

I think you've worn that one out. Ir's gone the way of the "undocumented." Instead of telling us how old the allegation is or attacking the person why not address the allegation?

Dulay
7.3.1  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.3    3 weeks ago
I think you've worn that one out. Ir's gone the way of the "undocumented."

I really could not care less about what you think. 

Instead of telling us how old the allegation is or attacking the person why not address the allegation?

I did. 

Vic Eldred
7.3.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @7.3.1    3 weeks ago
I really could not care less about what you think. 

No? Then why are your comments so personal and typically code violations?

I did. 

We'll let you know on that.

Dulay
7.3.3  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.3.2    3 weeks ago
No? Then why are your comments so personal and typically code violations?

Either flag my comment or stop whining. 

We'll let you know on that.

Again with the 'we' crap. When will you recognize that no one here is impressed when you pretend to speak for anyone but yourself.

KDMichigan
7.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @7    3 weeks ago

Well it seems to the butt hurt left that the identity of the whistle blower is breaking news because of you know, Trump. But who needs comics when you can laugh at the left as they spin and sputter. 

I don't know is it? You have no clue what gaslighting is as you Sealion a seed do you?

Dulay
7.4.1  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @7.4    3 weeks ago
Well it seems to the butt hurt left that the identity of the whistle blower is breaking news because of you know, Trump. But who needs comics when you can laugh at the left as they spin and sputter. 

BF will be surprised that you view him as part of the 'butt hurt left'. 

I don't know is it?

I didn't ask a question KD. 

You have no clue what gaslighting is as you Sealion a seed do you?

Oh please DO enlighten me then. Cite the 'bad faith' question that I posted in this seed that qualifies as 'sealioning' KD. Or are you just parroting your obtuse leader? 

The Magic Eight Ball
7.5  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Dulay @7    3 weeks ago

things are picking up

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1210750161174941696

Dulay
7.5.1  Dulay  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @7.5    3 weeks ago

Wow, Q's seem to love it...

The Magic Eight Ball
7.5.2  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Dulay @7.5.1    3 weeks ago

the Q's were late to the party

Q aint said nothing I didn't say yrs before.

it is like Q reads my notes 

which is just OLD NEWS to me.

but ya have to admit... the bidens, and now pelosi in the news for ukraine

that is new news for the public

the summer of removing corruption is just around the corner.

get popcorn

cheers :)

JohnRussell
8  JohnRussell    3 weeks ago

Here's how dumb this seed is. 

This "article" was written on Nov.8, long before Republicans on the house committees continued to accuse Schiff of keeping the whistleblowers name secret. 

If Adam Schiff reveled the whistleblowers name, why are the Republicans still accusing him of hiding it? 

The People's Fish
8.1  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 weeks ago

The name was released in house transcripts by none other than Adam Schiff.......

JohnRussell
8.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1    3 weeks ago
If Adam Schiff reveled the whistleblowers name, why are the Republicans still accusing him of hiding it? 

Reality doesnt disappear just because you dont like it. 

The People's Fish
8.1.2  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    3 weeks ago

The real question is if Schiff released the name why is your party fainting over a Trump tweet.

JohnRussell
8.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.2    3 weeks ago

The Republicans in Congress dont seem to agree that Schiff released the whistleblowers name. 

The People's Fish
8.1.4  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.3    3 weeks ago

Just stop with the misinformation john, it was made public record.

JohnRussell
8.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.4    3 weeks ago

Since you are so familiar with it, tell me the page number of that document that identifies Eric Ciarmella as the whistleblower ? 

The People's Fish
8.1.6  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.5    3 weeks ago

Don't be ridiculous, get reading already!

JohnRussell
8.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.4    3 weeks ago

a The whistleblower complaint, when did that first
come to your attention?

A The whistleblower complajnt?

a Yeah.

A I guess when I read it in the paper.

a Okay. Which was towards the end of September or
before it was made public?

A No, no, no. In the newspaper.

a Okay. Did anyone try to contact you to find out
any information, any firsthand information?

A No.

a Okay.

A No.

a How frequently do you have conversations with the
DNI about these issues? Any?

A I think none.

a Okay. Does a person by the name of Eric Ciaramella
ring a bell for you?

A It doesn't.

a , to your knowledge, you never had any
communications with somebody by that name?

A Correct.

-

That is the sum total of Eric Ciaramella's  name in the transcript you linked to. 

On what basis do you think you have an argument to make? 

JohnRussell
8.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.6    3 weeks ago

You are trying to bamboozle this forum.

The Magic Eight Ball
8.1.9  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.8    3 weeks ago
You are trying to bamboozle this forum.

OMG ya better hurry up and write another I hate trump screed.

time is of the essence... LOL

The People's Fish
8.1.10  seeder  The People's Fish  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @8.1.9    3 weeks ago

I don't like the news so it must be fake. Gotta love that. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
8.1.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  The People's Fish @8.1.2    3 weeks ago
The real question is if Schiff released the name why is your party fainting over a Trump tweet.

ohhh ohhhh ohhh ohhhh... I KNOW, I KNOW!!!

Because they have no life and cannot deal with loss.

It Is ME
8.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 weeks ago
why are the Republicans still accusing him of hiding it? 

Ummmmmm …… They want EVERYONE to hear it from the "Horse shits Mouth" instead of just in "Black and White" ?

Vic Eldred
8.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8    3 weeks ago
This "article" was written on Nov.8, long before Republicans on the house committees continued to accuse Schiff of keeping the whistleblowers name secret.

That may be true, but it dosen't really change the fact that the WB's identity was known by many even before Nov 8. Two months ago, I recall Hannity saying he knew who it was but didn't want to be the one to publicly reveal it. I'm sure many in DC knew. Now it's out and so it the detail that we all knew was true is out with it. He was a progressive doing whatever he could to hurt Trump. What a freakin' surprise.

JohnRussell
8.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.3    3 weeks ago

The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless.  We know what happened.  Now it is just a question if the Senate will have the guts to hold Trump accountable. 

The Magic Eight Ball
8.3.2  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    3 weeks ago
Now it is just a question if the Senate will have the guts

pelosi does not have the guts to send it to the senate.

do try to keep up :)

Vic Eldred
8.3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    3 weeks ago
The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless. 

It is of importance if, once again an individual like this with second hand knowledge happens to be yet another leftist activist. We need some answers from him like why both he and Schiff were dishonest about their meeting together, why certain pars of the WB form were left empty and who did he hear it from (even though we know it was Vndman).

I thought Schumer wanted witnesses for the democrats "obvious" case against the President?

Dulay
8.3.4  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.3    3 weeks ago
He was a progressive doing whatever he could to hurt Trump. What a freakin' surprise.

EXACTLY!

The WB made Trump ask Zelensky for a favor, made him withhold a WH meeting and Congressionally funded military aid and made him squirrel the summary of the call into a code word server. That was the easy part since Trump has no ethics. Hell, the WB even made Trump admit what he did on national TV. 

But how the WB got Giuliani, Sondland and Volker to do his dirty work, some of it even before the call, was the real feat. That's something I'd love to ask him about...

Oh, BTFW, /s. 

The Magic Eight Ball
8.3.5  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @8.3.1    3 weeks ago
The identity of the whistleblower is utterly meaningless.

CIA meaningless?

that's the swamp my friend.

it only takes a little daylight to make cockroaches run.

dame46m3
9  dame46m3    3 weeks ago

When is this going to end, I think both parties have their valid input but the left including Nancy Pelosi have been trying to impeach Trump for a long time. I think we will have impeachment proceedings and investigations until Trump is out of office.

Off-topic, listen to Nancy Pelosi starting @ :12 secs who says

"Im not a lawyer but I acts as a doctor practicing medicine on the side without benefit of a diploma or two" 

Surely that is not legal, she should clarify what type of medicine she practices on the side, I have searched everywhere and looked at Nancy's education, she is not a doctor, why does no one has called her out on it

dame46m3
9.1  dame46m3  replied to  dame46m3 @9    3 weeks ago