╌>

NYC’s sanctuary city policy under fire after freed illegal immigrant allegedly murders 92-year-old

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kdmichigan  •  4 years ago  •  71 comments

By:    Adam Shaw

NYC’s sanctuary city policy under fire after freed illegal immigrant allegedly murders 92-year-old
Khan was arrested and reportedly told detectives that he found Fuertes lying on the ground and was trying to help when he “fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

New York City’s sanctuary city policy is again under fire after an illegal immigrant, who was released from NYPD custody in November despite a plea from federal immigration officials to hold him, is alleged to have gone on to sexually assault and murder a 92-year-old woman.
“There has been a complete breakdown of law & order in New York City,” Acting Department of Homeland Security Chad Wolf tweeted Wednesday. “NYC proudly passed sanctuary city laws & bragged about it for months. But now they, & more importantly, the citizens of NYC are facing the deadly consequences of the sanctuary policies.”

Reeaz Khan, an illegal Guyanese immigrant, is accused of attacking Maria Fuertes as she walked home on Jan. 6. Fuertes lay half-dressed in 32-degree weather, conscious but “incoherent” at 2 a.m. She was taken to a hospital, where she died from injuries that included a broken spine, according to The New York Post.
Khan was arrested and reportedly told detectives that he found Fuertes lying on the ground and was trying to help when he “fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina.”
But the case has renewed scrutiny on New York City’s policy of being a “sanctuary” jurisdiction -- meaning it does not comply with detainers issued by federal immigration authorities unless they are convicted for one of a number of serious or violent crimes. Those detainers are requests that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) be alerted when an illegal immigrant is about to be released from custody so that they can be transferred to ICE custody and go through deportation proceedings.
ICE announced this week that they had issued a federal immigration detainer on Khan in November when he was previously arrested on assault and weapons charges. The NYPD ignored the detainer and Khan was released.
Thomas Decker, field office director for ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), said in a statement that the sanctuary policy was "dangerously flawed” and accused New York politicians of caring more about criminal illegal immigrants than their own people.
“New York City’s sanctuary policies continue to threaten the safety of all residents of the five boroughs, as they repeatedly protect criminal aliens who show little regard for the laws of this nation,” he said. “In New York City alone, hundreds of arrestees are released each month with pending charges and/or convictions to return back into the communities where they committed their crimes, instead of being transferred into the custody of ICE.”

“Clearly the politicians care more about criminal illegal aliens than the citizens they are elected to serve and protect,” he said.
The NYPD initially told the Post that it “did not receive an ICE detainer” regarding Khan -- leading ICE to take the extraordinary step of posting the fax confirmation sheet proving that the request was made.

“It is the height of hypocrisy for NYC to blame ICE for this tragic crime. The mayor & police chief have continually celebrated that they don’t honor ICE detainers, & to deflect the criticism for this completely preventable murder is incredibly disingenuous & shameful,” Acting ICE Director Matthew Albence said.

“ICE could’ve wallpapered the precinct with detainers & #NYPD would still not have honored them,” he said.
Mayor Bill de Blasio then defended the policy, going so far as to double down and claim it makes New Yorkers safer. He also noted that there are 177 crimes that do trigger cooperation with law enforcement.

“The Trump administration’s scare tactics destroy trust in law enforcement,” he tweeted. “The day our police ask for immigration status is the day people stop reporting crimes & sharing information. It’s the day we stop being the safest big city in America. We won’t let that happen.”
DHS spokeswoman Heather Swift shot back, accusing de Blasio of “hypocrisy” and of hiding behind police because “he cannot defend his anti-law enforcement policies.”
“Tell me Mr. Mayor: What are you going to tell [Fuertes'] family? ‘I could have prevented your loved one’s rape & murder but I decided to provide sanctuary to criminal aliens instead.’"

De Blasio also took heat in New York, with New York State Assemblyman Mike LiPetri accusing him and others of "gambling with American lives."
"The role of law enforcement is to keep our families safe -- plain and simple," LiPetri said. When Bill de Blasio and other radical left-wing politicians advance policies that protect those here illegally, they tie the hands of our police and jeopardize our communities. This is a matter of public safety. For sanctuary sympathizers to interfere in this process with partisan politics, they are gambling with American lives. It's shameful."

The Trump administration has been trying to draw greater awareness to the dangers of sanctuary cities. In September the administration announced a coordinated push to highlight the dangers to the law-abiding public of sanctuary jurisdictions.
“It’s time to publicly call out those who have put politics over public safety, those who make our communities less secure, who create safe havens in which criminal aliens and gangs are allowed to flourish and can victimize innocent people with impunity,” Albence said at a White House briefing.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1  seeder  KDMichigan    4 years ago
ICE announced this week that they had issued a federal immigration detainer on Khan in November when he was previously arrested on assault and weapons charges. The NYPD ignored the detainer and Khan was released.

So a illegal immigrant commits felonies then gets turned loose. Is this what the Democrats represent? This is not a isolated incident, it happens all over the country in these Democrat shitholes and I for one don't understand how you put a illegal immigrant before the safety of your own citizens. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 years ago

The Mecklenburg County Sheriff here does it all the time and refuses to cooperate with ICE and do his own thing. We had 287g here prior to his election and he campaigned on not enforcing it and isn't. He, the magistrates, and DA's are under fire from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief to quit letting them go. It's what got the jerk elected. FEEEEELINGS.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 years ago
So a illegal immigrant commits felonies then gets turned loose. Is this what the Democrats represent? This is not a isolated incident, it happens all over the country in these Democrat shitholes and I for one don't understand how you put a illegal immigrant before the safety of your own citizens. 

I used to think it was bad that Democrats promoted "free stuff" for illegal aliens but on further inspection, they've also created sanctuary states, counties, and cities that protect illegal aliens and ignore the safety of US citizens and legal immigrants.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 years ago
So a illegal immigrant commits felonies then gets turned loose.

Do you feel that only native born people should be turned loose after committing a felony?  How about illegal aliens from Norway?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    4 years ago
Do you feel that only native born people should be turned loose after committing a felony? 

You want to point out where I said that? 

How about illegal aliens from Norway?

I don't think policy limits ICE to detaining someone from certain countries, If you have proof they do please share your profound knowledge.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.2  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1.4.1    4 years ago
You want to point out where I said that? 

Do you see the question mark?  That means I am asking a question, not making a statement. 

I don't think policy limits ICE to detaining someone from certain countries, If you have proof they do please share your profound knowledge.

Again, see the question mark?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4.3  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.2    4 years ago
Again, see the question mark?

Well why ask questions that make no sense? 

What do "native" people have to do with a illegal? 

Why ask a about a illegal alien from Norway, a illegal is illegal, what country they are from has nothing to do with it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.4  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1.4.3    4 years ago
Well why ask questions that make no sense?

They make sense, you're just afraid to answer truthfully.

What do "native" people have to do with a illegal?

Are you okay with native born people being turned loose from jail to commit more felonies?

Why ask a about a illegal alien from Norway, a illegal is illegal, what country they are from has nothing to do with it.

Trump is okay with them as long as they're from Norway, just asking if you agreed with him.

I noticed that you deflected and never answered a single question.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4.5  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.4    4 years ago
They make sense, you're just afraid to answer truthfully.

No they don't but I have time to play your little game.

Are you okay with native born people being turned loose from jail to commit more felonies?

If you are a American citizen and you have served your time for a crime you committed what kind of moron would think you shouldn't be turned loose? If you are not a citizen and you come here to commit crimes against citizens you can go back where you came from.

Trump is okay with them as long as they're from Norway,

When did Trump say he was okay with illegal immigrants as long as they are from Norway, I call bullshit. 

I noticed that you deflected and never answered a single question.

No I didn't deflect I ignored, I'm sure you can figure out why.

So from your post I take it you are more than happy to incorporate all the low life law breakers from the world into American society so they can rape and murder 92 year old woman.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.4.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.4    4 years ago

Your spurious reasoning failed to establish that there are a sufficient number of aliens from Norway to be declared a problem,,

while deflecting away from the reality that most illegal aliens are from South and Central America, and Mexico...which is big problem.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.7  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1.4.5    4 years ago
If you are a American citizen and you have served your time for a crime you committed what kind of moron would think you shouldn't be turned loose?

What about being released on bail, early release due to over crowding, etc?

When did Trump say he was okay with illegal immigrants as long as they are from Norway, I call bullshit. 

As long as they're not from any shithole countries...

No I didn't deflect I ignored, I'm sure you can figure out why.

Because you were afraid to provide a truthful answer?

So from your post I take it you are more than happy to incorporate all the low life law breakers from the world into American society so they can rape and murder 92 year old woman.

Why should Americans have a monopoly on it?  Equal rights and equal punishments...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.4.9  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.4    4 years ago
Trump is okay with them as long as they're from Norway, just asking if you agreed with him.

Please give us a quote where Trump said he is okay with illegal aliens from anywhere.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.4.10  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.7    4 years ago
Equal rights and equal punishments...

I agree... put them in jail for their crimes then deport their asses out of this country equally.

solid plan :)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 years ago
Is this what the Democrats represent?

Yes it is. They interpret ICE as a force they can't control and the President they hate can control. There is only one solution to this - we need to win back the House and a super majority in the Senate, so that we can pass legislation that would actually punish local governments and officials which adopt "sanctuary" policies. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    4 years ago

I don't give a damn what anyone says, such sanctuary policies are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Time for legal citizens of the US stand up and demand that they end.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2    4 years ago

Time for legal citizens of the US stand up and demand that they end.

XATRA3VTXI7VZL2PBK7ZCDLNEA.png

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    4 years ago

I love how so many love to quote that without realizing my point, and others' points.

If they are illegal, they shouldn't be here in the first place. When ICE places a detainer on an illegal alien, it makes sense that local authorities would honor such requests.

It isn't how many crimes illegal aliens commit because of Democratic sanctuary policies, it is how were they willingly set free to commit more crimes against Americans.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    4 years ago

What's even more "lovable" is evident in the graph. Native born people commit 4 homicides per 100,000. Illegals 3. Now, consider the overall population, for arguments sake, 330million. Illegals (supposedly) 20 million. 20 divided by 330 = .6% of the population and basically, 43%% of the homicides are committed by illegals of some nationality. Now that makes a lot of sense.........said no one ever............

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    4 years ago

Your chart is irrelevant. No one said illegal aliens commit more crime. The point is that we can prevent 100% of illegal alien crime simply by not having them loose in the country.

The illegal alien in this story is alleged to have murdered someone. Do you think his family gives a shit about a chart that says it's infrequent? It was preventable. Avoidable. And it would have been easy to avoid.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.2    4 years ago

I just get so tired of dumbfuck arguments for sanctuary policies based on how many violent crimes segments of the population commits.

That is a shithole place to start.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @2.1.3    4 years ago
Your chart is irrelevant. No one said illegal aliens commit more crime. The point is that we can prevent 100% of illegal alien crime simply by not having them loose in the country.
The illegal alien in this story is alleged to have murdered someone. Do you think his family gives a shit about a chart that says it's infrequent? It was preventable. Avoidable. And it would have been easy to avoid.

Not sure arguing with people who put illegal aliens above the safety of American citizens will make any difference. [deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    4 years ago
If they are illegal, they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Unless they are asylum seekers.

When ICE places a detainer on an illegal alien, it makes sense that local authorities would honor such requests.

Does ICE reimburse the department for having the local law enforcement enforce federal crimes?

It isn't how many crimes illegal aliens commit because of Democratic sanctuary policies, it is how were they willingly set free to commit more crimes against Americans.

So only native born Americans should be let free to commit additional crimes?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.7  1stwarrior  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.6    4 years ago

Ozzy - we've gone through this before.  Even if a person is an asylum seeker, they are still an Illegal Alien until their request is granted.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to  1stwarrior @2.1.7    4 years ago

Even if a person is an asylum seeker, they are still an Illegal Alien until their request is granted.

Yes we have, and you are still wrong.  Asylum law allows asylum seekers to enter the country illegally.  You can complain all you want about it, but until that law is changed, you are wrong.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.6    4 years ago
Unless they are asylum seekers.

If they are seeking asylum, then they will have some type of paperwork reflecting that. That would mean they have started the LEGAL process.

Does ICE reimburse the department for having the local law enforcement enforce federal crimes?

In many cases, yes. The typical hold is for 48 hours.

So only native born Americans should be let free to commit additional crimes?

That is a dumbfuck question. Who here has ever even HINTED at such an absurd idea, and WTF does that have to do with ILLEGAL ALIENS??

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.8    4 years ago
Asylum law allows asylum seekers to enter the country illegally. 

Seems to me that reasonable people could determine that if an illegal alien has time to commit a felony in our country, they had AMPLE time to apply for asylum as required by law. Merely walking across the border without applying for asylum makes one an illegal alien--not an asylum seeker.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.11  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    4 years ago

Why do you want them here, and why don't you want them deported??

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.11    4 years ago

Probably hoping for future Democratic voters.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.11    4 years ago

Why do you want them here, and why don't you want them deported??

Why are you claiming a lie to be something I said?  If you can't argue honestly, please don't butt into someone else's conversation.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.14  1stwarrior  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.8    4 years ago

Yes, they can enter the country Illegally to apply for asylum.  But after they have placed their claim, they are STILL NOT AUTHORIZED to be in the U.S. until their hearing date - which makes them Illegal Aliens.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.16  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @2.1.15    4 years ago

Did you even bother to read your own words?  Obviously not.

Yes I did, and the fact you have issues with it means you haven't even bothered to look it up.  Ignorance is bliss for you apparently.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.2  katrix  replied to  Texan1211 @2    4 years ago

How do you feel about the proposed Sanctuary Cities in Virginia where they're planning to ignore the gun control laws that are expected to be put in place?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  katrix @2.2    4 years ago

I believe I have made myself pretty clear on how I feel about sanctuary cities.

Can that have escaped your careful attention?

How?

And why are you deflecting to something about guns when the seeded article  is about an illegal alien, set free in a sanctuary city who went on to rape and kill some 92 year old woman?

squiggy
Junior Silent
4  squiggy    4 years ago

It's not like the leadership of the Free Bail state is gonna crack the whip.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    4 years ago

Anyone remember when members of law enforcement helped and cooperated with federal law authorities?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Texan1211 @5    4 years ago

Was that before Democrats demonized law enforcement for enforcing the law on their base? 

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
6  Steve Ott    4 years ago

So, we are going to demonize entire countries or groups of individuals for the actions of one, a hundred, even a thousand individual actions? 

We are going to demonize illegals (I don't believe in the fairy tale of illegal humans) because of the actions of a few? 

Shall we then demonize all whites for the actions of a few whites, or blacks for the actions of a few blacks, ad nauseum?

If we were to deport all groups for the actions of the few, then, I suppose it would not be long until this section of north america would be free from humans. Just imagine the peace and verdant lands that would ensue. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.1  Split Personality  replied to  Steve Ott @6    4 years ago
Just imagine the peace and verdant lands that would ensue.

The buffaloes and native American tribes would be so appreciative...

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Split Personality @6.1    4 years ago

Well, according to Steve, being "free from humans" would also include being free of Native Americans.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Steve Ott  replied to  1stwarrior @6.1.1    4 years ago

Wouldn't it? Following the logic of removing all peoples because of the actions of a few would logically extend to "all peoples".  Taking it to its extreme out come, you would eventually be left with a few black clad, jack booted fools who would soon die out. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2  1stwarrior  replied to  Steve Ott @6    4 years ago

8 U.S.C. §1373 prohibits states and local jurisdictions from preventing their law enforcement officials from exchanging information with federal officials on the citizenship status of individuals they have arrested or detained. The Supreme Court upheld this provision in 2012 in  Arizona v. United States .

That's all that needs to be said Steve.  The cities and states who are giving sanctuary are also violating 8 U.S.C.,

18 U.S. Code   § 2. Principals

(a)  Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.
(b)  Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal.
8 U.S.C. 1324 lists the penalties that can be utilized for aiding, abetting and harboring.

Steve Ott
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  Steve Ott  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    4 years ago

Oh yes, please do quote statues, as though those who post such tripe as this article believe in statutes. You and I may, but they don't. 

You seem to have forgotten the Tohono O'odham Nation or the Akwesasne. Are they illegal? If one of them crosses the invisible line without a passport, are they then illegal? I can pretty much guess what your answer will be, but let me ask you then, what is the difference between them and some one from Brazil or any other nation? 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2.2  Split Personality  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    4 years ago

No, of course it's just not as simple as that 1st.

My previous county always notified ICE as required.

Since ICE refused to pay the county for additional babysitting hours, days or weeks, meals, etc, the county refused to hold them one minute longer than necessary and legal...

ICE complained. The POTUS complained, The Governor complained.

The Courts intervened and gave them a cushion, a window as it were and they were immediately sued for violating the perps civil rights.  One case involved mistaken identity and cost the county big time.

So that 80% Republican stronghold went back to notifying ICE as to when and where the perp is to be released and if ICE shows up, they can have them, if not, the perp goes home and ICE has to catch them on their own.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
6.2.3  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Steve Ott @6.2.1    4 years ago
as though those who post such tripe as this article believe in statutes.

Seems to me you are the one that doesn't believe in statutes. If you are a illegal immigrant that is cause to be deported period, according to law. The felony he committed just doubled the  reason for deportation. 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Steve Ott @6.2.1    4 years ago

C'mon Steve - the Tohono and Akewesasne are on their treaty lands.  Illegal aliens don't have treaties with the U.S.  'Member, treaties are the "Supreme law of the land" and "technically", the tribes can/are free to travel their lands.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2.5  1stwarrior  replied to  Split Personality @6.2.2    4 years ago

But, NY did not notify ICE and refuse to do so.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.2.6  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.4    4 years ago

If they are on treaty lands why is the US government trying to build a wall through the middle of the Tohono land? 

So much for treaties when it comes to American Indians. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2.7  Split Personality  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.5    4 years ago

ICE doesn't have access to jail records and sentences?

Sounds like more job opportunities for more ICE agents to hang around jails and screen the releases.

Federal pensions in the making.  Lower unemployment.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2.8  Split Personality  replied to  KDMichigan @6.2.3    4 years ago
If you are a illegal immigrant that is cause to be deported period, according to law.

Agreed.

The felony he committed just doubled the  reason for deportation

Agreed, but now, not until he serves his sentence, after which he will definitely be deported.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6.2.9  Greg Jones  replied to  Split Personality @6.2.2    4 years ago

You know better than that...the common practice here in sanctuary city Denver is to release the perp, then notify ICE.

It's not the function of ICE to do the police's work for them. Local police are almost always their first contact with LE

It comes down to politics and the it is the Democrat mayors, city councils, and country commissioners who are letting criminals go.

I  doubt the majority of the scumbags are seeking asylum. They are simply here to prey upon the American people.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Split Personality @6.2.8    4 years ago

I am sure that his future deportation will be met with great jubilation from his victim's family.

Of course, I bet some of them wonder why he was allowed to remain here after already committing crimes.

GregTx
PhD Guide
6.2.11  GregTx  replied to  Split Personality @6.2.8    4 years ago

Which should end with a lethal injection not deportation.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2.12  1stwarrior  replied to  Kavika @6.2.6    4 years ago

And the U.S. has observed and honored how many of their treaties with the Tribes/Nations???

Nada - zero - zilch - none - nacht - of the over 300 treaties that the Tribes/Nations signed with their blood and honor and have adhered to them because to them, their word means more.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.2.13  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @6.2.12    4 years ago
of the over 300 treaties that the Tribes/Nations signed with their blood and honor and have adhered to them because to them, their word means more.

My point exactly...Why give a shit about what the feds/state do or don't do when they can't even their own treaties. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.14  XXJefferson51  replied to  Split Personality @6.2.2    4 years ago

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.2.15  Split Personality  replied to  GregTx @6.2.11    4 years ago

That works for me too.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
6.3  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Steve Ott @6    4 years ago
So, we are going to demonize entire countries or groups of individuals for the actions of one,

Gaslighting, even if you are a green card holder you can be deported for a felony conviction.

Shall we then demonize all whites for the actions of a few whites, or blacks for the actions of a few blacks, ad nauseum?

More gaslighting, 

If we were to deport all groups for the actions of the few, then, I suppose it would not be long until this section of north america would be free from humans. Just imagine the peace and verdant lands that would ensue. 

Your whole post ignores the fact that the perp was a "Illegal immigrant". Your hyperbole is duly noted.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Steve Ott @6    4 years ago
If we were to deport all groups for the actions of the few...

No one has said that. Don't you think illegal alien felons, especially repeat offenders, should be deported?

Ideally, they should be tried and imprisoned here

user image
Freshman Silent
7      4 years ago

Americans paying the price for disgusting progressive policies. The only thing real Americans can do is flee these hell holes.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8  Texan1211    4 years ago

Why do open border, sanctuary policy people put and continue to put illegal aliens over American citizens?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
8.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Texan1211 @8    4 years ago

Potential votes?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Greg Jones @8.1    4 years ago

I believe that is the ultimate goal.

100 years ago, we couldn't imagine a non-citizen voting. Now we see it.

Just a matter of time before the sanctuary folks demand voting rights for illegal aliens.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9  It Is ME    4 years ago

I love NYC, and all the other "Sanctuary Cities"...….as "Seen on TV" !

Glad I don't live in any of them places. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @9    4 years ago

Me too though such slimepits of humanity are the coastal urban centers of my current state.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10  Jeremy Retired in NC    4 years ago

A Democrat policy that failed?   Excuse me if I don't act like this wasn't expected.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10    4 years ago

Sadly, the idiots clamoring and instituting these sanctuary policies aren't really smart enough to figure it out. They don't know that the policy is a failure.

And that is a problem.