╌>

DC Police Americas Gestapo Attacking Free Speech

Category:  News & Politics

By:  forgotten46544  •  4 years ago  •  28 comments

DC Police Americas Gestapo Attacking Free Speech

Owen Shroyer from Infowars has been target and arrested again over free speech. Police are suppose to be impartial as they are picking political sides as anti Trump supporters are ok. The first amendment rights in this country are under attack! It seems people don't care and wont take a stand! If they arrest him for standing there with tape over his mouth and a piece of paper your next! We hope the police chief suspends all officers involved. Will Trump take a stand for Owen?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
1  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

Here is the link if you want to watch the video on today's arrest. We believe Owen is being targeted. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago

Color me jaded, but I think he intentionally made himself a target for the publicity.  Depending on how long he stood there, he might be charged with loitering.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    4 years ago

Of course he did.  

Infowars is bogus

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1    4 years ago
Color me jaded, but I think he intentionally made himself a target for the publicity.

That's my guess as well. Do something to get arrested, then play the victim card. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Hell, donny does it all the time. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  forgotten46544 @1    4 years ago
We believe Owen is being targeted

First, who the fuck is "we"? And second, LOL! What total bullshit is this? Why aren't you lining the video of the Jane Fonda being arrested or the many members of "Code Pink" who have been arrested for being disruptive just like this infowars schmuck?

This is the kind of attacks on free speech we should really be worried about:

"Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked" - Donald J Trump

Dishonest Donald told reporters in the Oval Office that he found it "frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write."

Yeah, keep complaining about the fantasy attack on "conservative free speech", it's truly hilarious to watch. Especially when you're defending "infowars".

"The story was picked up by other fake-news websites like InfoWars ".

Dip shits from infowars have every right to speak their minds, and they do. And we, the vast majority, have every right to tell ignorant morons who have nothing to add but conspiracy theories and bullshit propaganda from RT and Sputnik to go pound sand. They have a right to free speech, they do not have a right to force everyone to listen or give any credence to their nonstop bullshit.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1.2.2  Larry Hampton  replied to    4 years ago

It was great comment wasn't it? Well done Dismayed Patriot!

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
2  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

These are tactics of Nazi Germany to shut the people up.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1  MrFrost  replied to  forgotten46544 @2    4 years ago

Not quite. 

Three defining characteristics of a fascist leader:

1) Hide personal finances.

2) Keep family close to the administration.

3) Discredit/control/silence the media.

Remind you of someone you know?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @2.1    4 years ago

You left out actively spying on the media and all civilians.

Oh wait, that was the last administration.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  forgotten46544 @2    4 years ago
These are tactics of Nazi Germany to shut the people up.

So when is Jones gonna shut up already? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3  Dulay  replied to  forgotten46544 @2    4 years ago

Seriously? That pretty boy stood there in his suit and was carefully cuffed while he flapped his gums. Comparing that to Nazi Germany is hyperbolic and ridiculous. 

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
3  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

It was about 30 seconds but he was rearrested today. The link posted

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    4 years ago

INFOWARS blows. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.1  PJ  replied to  JohnRussell @4    4 years ago
INFOWARS blows. 

like a blow fish?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  PJ @4.1    4 years ago

Infowars blows all on its own. 

Did you know Donald Trump was a guest on Infowars a couple times before he became president? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    4 years ago

A Guide To Donald Trump’s Relationship With Alex Jones ...

Donald Trump   Jr. has retweeted Paul Joseph Watson’s account over 30   times   since October 2016, according to the   Trump   Twitter Archive database.   Trump   Jr. has also tweeted out links to   Infowars   ...

=====================================

Paul Joseph Watson used to be Alex Jones sidekick but I think they had a falling out a while back. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    4 years ago

Paul is still a major contributor at Infowars he's the editor-at-large.  Some good stuff you should check it out. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.1.3    4 years ago

No thanks, wouldn't be able to get the slime off.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.4    4 years ago
No thanks, wouldn't be able to get the slime off.  

I get the image of those racoons trying to sell food out of their garbage "food" truck and wondering why no one was interested. I honestly cannot fathom what would make anyone recommend such total garbage and willingly stuff it in their mouths. "Good stuff"? More like milk left in a broken fridge for two weeks. Chunky, sour, putrid and rotten, the only things Infowars offers.

forgotten46544
Freshman Silent
5  author  forgotten46544    4 years ago

Free speech needs to be protected for both sides!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1  MrFrost  replied to  forgotten46544 @5    4 years ago

True, but there are consequences for applying free speech. You are free to walk up to a cop and threaten to murder them, but doing so will have consequences. 

Just like Alex Jones saying that a mass shooting never actually happened.. Cost him big time. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.1.1  pat wilson  replied to  MrFrost @5.1    4 years ago
a mass shooting never actually happened

That was the least of it. He went after individual parents, doxed them and created real nightmares for them until one dad fought back hard, now Jones is f+#ked.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

'You can throw water on cops cuss them out ,remember the classic pig in a blanket fry'em like bacon.I didn't see any consequences.'

Since when don't you see any consequences?  What do the verbal slurs against cops have to do with this?

The scumbag Jones did more than that MUVA.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.4  JBB  replied to    4 years ago

No consequences? They got tracked down and arrested! What do you expect? Should they have been gunned down in the streets? For throwing water? GTFOOH...

PJ
Masters Quiet
7  PJ    4 years ago

This type of article reminds me of someone.............  And the name is definitely fishy

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
8  Larry Hampton    4 years ago

Oh yeah,,, this is the same doofus that interrupted the impeachment proceedings back in December. 
A real martyr ...