╌>

Happy Now? Trump Impeached and it is still a FREAKIN' MESS

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  203 comments

Happy Now? Trump Impeached and it is still a FREAKIN' MESS
"I am not gay. I just act that way." - Lindsey Graham, (R) Senator, S.Carolina

It's Republicans, Honey. That the problem in Nut Shells!

They are the sticky goo that is f**king things up. We must scour the Earth to rid this pestilence from our Happy Mammy 'Merica, where idiots wearing Red Caps, Totingt Automatic Weapons in public, and reciting the Second Amendment as if it is "Mana From God." These intellectually deficient sub-humans should be quarantined.

Who knew that white, rural America were so freakin" naive that they would believe a known Sexual Predator, a Career Thief, a Notorious Con Man with  Fake Hair, Fake Wife and a Fake Tan?

After three-plus years with this congenital liars, Hill folks cannot get enough of him. The men want to "do" his daughter because fake tits are attractive to the less fortunate.

And, of course, the bible-thumping wives who aren't humpin' anything believe that "The Jesus" brung The Donald to the White House to usher in the "END OF TIMES!"

Their lives are so cold, desperate, and, harsh that they are ready to check out, and, of course, like all good Evangelical, Born-Upside-Down and Backwards KKKhristians, they want to take everyone else with them when they go to the "Great Hillbilly Heaven in Sky."

My, oh my, how the Moonshine makes them high. 

Still lovin' "the Donald", Pence-on-the-Fence, William Barr, Mitch the Bitch McConnell?

Well, you can do something about it:

"Start Your Day With Your MORNING TRUMP. Don't Forget to Wipe Your Pence, that thing is more toxic than your Trump Dump!"

Or, vote them out!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Whenever I start to write one of me "inspired" Epistle, the content section is cut in half and I am unable to see what I am writing.

I have to upload it, then, start editing it. However, after one or two brilliant slaps at Trump or the EVIL- genitals it cuts me off. Why is that?

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.2  squiggy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

83786514_2842276515831988_6563440138368581632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=CfcGwKhHnecAX9EGjtA&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=1b1f7217445cef3448f77a690859522f&oe=5EC99307

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @1.2    4 years ago

🎯🗽🇺🇸👏👍

PhD Guide
1.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @1.2    4 years ago

Right:

We couldn't STOP you when you raped that 12-year-old girl in Epstein Penthouse for Rich Perverts.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2.3  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.2    4 years ago

I think you meant to type "Clinton" in the place of "you".

BTW...your comment is a personal attack against Squiggy.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.4  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.2    4 years ago

I suppose you can provide actual proof of that ( just an accusation doesn't count).

PhD Guide
1.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.1    4 years ago

What does this code mean?  Is it a secret code?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago

I haven't seen you in ages.  Welcome back.

PhD Guide
1.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.3    4 years ago

Just got back, and, already I have a freakin' TICKET.  That is why I left. To many Right Wing, Maroons who can not understand that Trump and the cowardly Republicans that enable him, is destroying our government.

Trump is doing it for MONEY. Republicans for "The Burnt Out, Hill Jack JESUS."

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    4 years ago

"Trump Impeached and it is still a FREAKIN' MESS"

Trumps fine. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

It's the Dems that are a "Mess", trying to figure out what to conjure up next ! 

Gotta figure out something else, with all those "Brain Dead" folks running for the Democrat ticket for President now. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

At least Bernie admits "He's WHITE" and "PROUD" (Bold middle name "RED" not apply jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif ) ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago
It's the Dems that are a "Mess", trying to figure out what to conjure up next ! 

what is 'your' definition of conjure ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1    4 years ago
what is 'your' definition of conjure ?

To call Upon "Spirits" and "Ghosts", that NEVER appear ! jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    4 years ago

you apparently conjure up your own inappropriate words, word definitions, and realities.

congrats

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to    4 years ago
Pelosi and friends, he’s obviously made the democrats his bitch.

I think there are remedies for such delusions. Heavy drinking might help. 

Ender
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Ender  replied to    4 years ago

That would be his devout followers.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.6  It Is ME  replied to    4 years ago
he’s obviously made the democrats his bitch.

Yep !

He "Tweets"...."they come-a-runnin" jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1.2    4 years ago
you apparently conjure up your own inappropriate words, word definitions, and realities.

Coming from one that STILL hasn't "read the Book" ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to    4 years ago

[deleted]

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.9    4 years ago

removed for context

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.11  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.9    4 years ago

[deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.9    4 years ago
removed for context

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.14  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @2.1.11    4 years ago

[deleted]

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.15  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    4 years ago

removed for context

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.17  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.9    4 years ago

removed for context

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.18  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.14    4 years ago

removed for context

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.19  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.18    4 years ago

85023202_804939519993739_912634732118383

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.20  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.18    4 years ago
MAGA! Trump/Pence 2020!  Four more years!  Keep America Great!

EQmiEKfUUAAFE4E.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.22  JohnRussell  replied to    4 years ago

deleted

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.23  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.14    4 years ago

John - probably, for the 50th time, I don't like Trump - I don't like any of the idiots the Dem's/Libs are licking their chops over - I haven't even seen an Independent I like.

I vote for the person - period - and, believe me, neither Trump nor Hillary fit that category.

[deleted]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.25  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.22    4 years ago

removed for context

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.26  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @2.1.23    4 years ago
I vote for the person - period - and, believe me, neither Trump nor Hillary fit that category. Your hate-mongering is well known on this site - try giving it a rest and do some more of the good threads/seeds/articles you used to do when we first got here, OK?

Look, tell the truth. You have supported Trump all over this site, everyone knows it, so who do you think you are fooling?

He's not fit for office.  It's not my fault, it's his fault.  And his supporters fault for not caring. 

There will never be a time when many people are not criticizing, and attacking, Donald Trump as president, until he is gone from the presidency.  If you dont like it I guess you should move to a deserted island. 

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.1.27  squiggy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.14    4 years ago

removed for context

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.28  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.26    4 years ago
Look, tell the truth. You have supported Trump all over this site, everyone knows it, so who do you think you are fooling?

Obviously speaking you. Since you feel anyone that didn't vote for Hillary is a Trump supporter.

He's not fit for office.  It's not my fault, it's his fault.  And his supporters fault for not caring. 

In your opinion; which you have ranted and berated everyone about that doesn't think exactly like you about endlessly. You get one vote just like the rest of us; better spend you time concentrating on which loser Democratic candidate you are going to waste it on. All of them will wreck the economy, period. Just ask them- they are proud of it.

There will never be a time when many people are not criticizing, and attacking, Donald Trump as president, until he is gone from the presidency.  If you dont like it I guess you should move to a deserted island. 

Go ahead and attack Trump; he gives far better than he gets. Attack anyone else, and be prepared for a very nasty surprise come next election. People hate to be attacked. They will do exactly what they did last time- keep their mouths shut and vote for Trump. If for nothing else to watch the lefts' heads explode. That would be considered adequate payback.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.29  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    4 years ago
Pelosi and friends, he’s obviously made the democrats his bitch.
I think there are remedies for such delusions. Heavy drinking might help. 

He's on your mind 24/7, ssooooooooo......

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.30  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  1stwarrior @2.1.23    4 years ago

I commend you for choosing the person and not what is behind their name.  Too many know their party candidate is a wrong choice but vote for them just because they have that R, D, or I attached.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.1.31  1stwarrior  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.1.30    4 years ago

Thanks Paula.  Over the past couple of elections, it has been difficult because the selection on all sides pretty much suxed.  I mean, we had 23 presidential candidates on our ballots here - 23 friggin' names.  I'm really not looking forward to the 2020 elections based on what's being promoted so far.  :-)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.32  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @2.1.29    4 years ago

https://trendingpolitics.com/video/here-s-the-epic-trump-ad-that-will-play-during-the-daytona-5-6684.html

PhD Guide
2.1.33  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.20    4 years ago

To the Slaughter House!  Didn't you read Slaughter House 5 in college?

PhD Guide
2.1.34  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.28    4 years ago

I Came of Age during the Civil Rights Movement. I saw your generational hatred spilling blood in the street, laughing as they beat women, children, college students and old folks with clubs and water hoses because they wanted to be treated like human beings.

I died a little when HATE killed JFK, MLK, and Bobby.

I served three years in the Armed Forces unlike this spoiled brat in the WH, born with a golden nugget for a brain.

The Haters took to the streets, encouraged by Nixon to beat the Anti-War protesters who opposed that Evil Invasion, predicated on a Lie.

They are back again, and, will be so in the future.

PhD Guide
2.1.35  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  1stwarrior @2.1.31    4 years ago

1st Warrior, have you ever served in a public office? Been elected to a public office of trust?

It is easy to sit on the sidelines and trash the parade as it marches by. That is not patriotism, that is cynicism.

PhD Guide
2.1.36  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.14    4 years ago

What is with all of the complaints, [Spit Personality]. Your judgment appears entangled with your political views.

Give it a rest.

It's a discussion, not the Bible you are trying to enforce.

PhD Guide
2.1.37  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.6    4 years ago

This is not a game. No soldier who died for his country did so that that Fat Arse in the WH could twit his hate speech all night and sleep till noon.

PhD Guide
2.1.38  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    4 years ago

A hunting trip with Cheney is just the ticket!

PhD Guide
2.1.39  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

Trump has a dog. Its name is "Miss Lindsey."

PhD Guide
2.1.41  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

Miss Lindsey, like J. Edgar Hoover, another favorite of Conservative Republican, is a DRAG QUEEN. He is not "gay".

He is a "Twisted Sister", never married, now turning bitchy at 66.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.43  Sparty On  replied to    4 years ago

That's just how some roll ......

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.44  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.34    4 years ago
I Came of Ag e during the Civil Rights Movement. I saw your generational hatred spilling blood in the street, laughing as they beat women, children, college students and old folks with clubs and water hoses because they wanted to be treated like human beings.

I died a little when HATE killed JFK, MLK, and Bobby.

Welcome to the new age of Antifa. Wait, that isn't what you meant?

I served three years in the Armed Forces unlike this spoiled brat in the WH, born with a golden nugget for a brain.

Thank you for your service (and yes I really mean that). But I know several vets that felt the same damn way about Obama; except they called him an "overrated elitist jackass". Want to make serving in the military a precondition to being POTUS? It will definitely whittle down the number of candidates. Of course you will piss off those that would never vote for someone that served in the military.

The Haters took to the streets, encouraged by Nixon to beat the Anti-War protesters who opposed that Evil Invasion, predicated on a Lie.

A lie engineered by several presidents and embellished and brought to fruition by LBJ if you do your research.

They are back again, and, will be so in the future

Yes they are. Problem is you fail to realize the haters are on the extremes of both sides.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.45  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.37    4 years ago
This is not a game. No soldier who died for his country did so that that Fat Arse in the WH could twit his hate speech all night and sleep till noon.

You definitely do not speak for all veterans or all US soldiers.

I will give it to you; you are great at blanket statements.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.46  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.37    4 years ago
This is not a game

Sure it is. Calling out "Stupid politicians" in real time...is "Hate Speech" ?

What do you call your comment 2.1.37  author  friend  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @ 2.1.6  : "No soldier who died for his country did so that that Fat Arse in the WH could twit his hate speech all night and sleep till noon."

"Loving" ? jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

PhD Guide
2.1.47  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.44    4 years ago

No, Re-Puritans got this one all to themselves:  They cobbled a coalition of NEO-Nazis, KKK members, Gun Nuts, Traumatized Evangelical Talking-To-The-Devil in Tongues, Racist, Anti Hispanics, Anti-East Coasters, Anti-Liberals, Anti-Ivy Leaguers into a RUSH LIMBAUGH foamed rabble of Fox TV losers and turned them loose on Civilization.

PhD Guide
2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

Trump is punishing everyone that testified against him. He, of course, is a Fat, Orange, Insane, Adderall Addicted, Psychopath, a Compulsive Liar, and a DUNCE!

He is going after the Press!
He is trying to smoke out the Whistle Blower and punish that person. Trump is a walking, talking wreck.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2    4 years ago
Trump is punishing everyone that testified against him. He, of course, is a Fat, Orange, Insane, Adderall Addicted, Psychopath, a Compulsive Liar, and a DUNCE!

Is that the reason the Democrats and left are scared shitless of him? You would think they would relish facing Trump in a fair and open election. Of course the economy is strong; and people vote with their wallets. And there is the nagging issue of the Democratic candidates being far left economy wrecking loons.

He is going after the Press!

Let us know when he starts spying on them like Obama did. 

He is trying to smoke out the Whistle Blower and punish that person. Trump is a walking, talking wreck.

Maybe Trump should take a few lessons from Obama on how to go after Whistle blowers.

Obama’s good deed, however, should not obliterate his otherwise awful legacy on whistleblowers and leakers. Under Obama’s administration, more people were investigated and prosecuted for leaks than under all other U.S. presidents combined . Journalists were harried to rat out their sources until then-Attorney General Eric Holder finally conceded that reporters shouldn’t be punished for just doing their job. The administration never attempted to fix the Espionage Act. A former Assistant Inspector General in the Pentagon disclosed that, far from being protected when using “official channels,” National Security Agency whistleblowers were subject to retaliation and punishment—making Snowden’s decision to go straight to the media a wise one. The Insider Threat Program, implemented by Obama, further dried up sources of even unclassified information by requiring federal officials to report on each other’s suspicious behavior.

Funny screaming about Trump; when Obama did far worse.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2    4 years ago
Trump is punishing everyone that testified against him.

How ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

"He, of course, is a Fat, Orange, Insane, Adderall Addicted, Psychopath, a Compulsive Liar, and a DUNCE!"

And Trump with his supporters are the "Crazy Ones". jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

"He is going after the Press!"

Someone Should. It's been shown over and over the "Inconsistencies" (Pretty Word) from the (Lying) "Press", which are numerous. jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

"He is trying to smoke out the Whistle Blower and punish that person."

Does "Rand Paul" enter your mind.....at all ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
2.2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.2    4 years ago

He fired every one of the Republican Ambassadors that had the courage to testify against this fat, known, orange Career Criminal.

Trump twitted out the name of the Whistle Blower, in violation of the law.

He hires Rudi and his thugs to help dig up dirt on his political rival.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2.4  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.3    4 years ago
He fired every one of the Republican Ambassadors that had the courage to testify against this fat, known, orange Career Criminal.

Ambassadors serve at the President's behest. They can be recalled at any time for any reason. Funny how the left never has a problem with any POTUS with a D behind their name exercising Constitutionally given powers.

Trump twitted out the name of the Whistle Blower, in violation of the law.

Are you sure it was the whistle blower? Last anyone knew the Whistle Blower's identity had never been released? Now a lot of Republicans and right wing pundits have a damn good idea who the whistle blower is; because the left just isn't that damn smart. What does the whistle blower have to fear? It is not like Trump is Obama. Now there is a POTUS that went after whistle blowers.

He hires Rudi and his thugs to help dig up dirt on his political rival.

You are right. Trump shouldn't be using over-aged, out of shape, white dudes to try and "dig up dirt on Biden". Your definition of "thugs" is hilarious by the way. Never ran into any real thugs have you? Trump should hire Fusion GPS to get some out of work MI6 agent to make up shit on Biden. Then have that political untrue hit job leaked by several different channels to the FBI, State Department, Congress, and the Press so it starts an illegal FBI investigation into Biden. That seems to be the accepted form of doing things according the left.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  It Is ME @2    4 years ago

"Trump Impeached and it is still a FREAKIN' MESS"

That should be an indication that Trump isnt the problem.  But I guess in midst of sever cases of TDS they'll never understand.

PhD Guide
2.3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.3    4 years ago

Trump is the issue.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.3.1    4 years ago

Maybe if you ignore the achievements and only focus on fabricated information.

At any rate, there have been problems in the Federal govt for DECADES and suddenly its Trumps fault.  Well he did bring the left and the Democrats to sniveling bitches by beating them at their own game.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I like the direction of this article more than I like the execution of it. 

The people who continue to support Donald Trump, in the face of daily mountainous evidence that he is completely unfit for office,  ARE THE PROBLEM in America today. That is not to say that there are not other problems, but support for Trump enables him , inspires him, and gives him confidence that he can survive all his unethical, illegal and immoral activities. 

Trump supporters are responsible for his unethical and illegal behavior in Ukraine. Trump was sure that even if he was caught, the hold he has on Republican elected officials , who will vote him not guilty no matter what,  would carry him through.  Republican elected officials abandoned all their own ethics and morals and sense of responsibility because they know that if they stand against Trump he will direct his followers to put them out of office in their next primary election. 

The country will never heal as long as people support Trump. Its that simple. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

We are healed now.  You all can wait until Jan 20, 2025 for yours.  We enjoy and take pride in being your problem 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    4 years ago

84241918_805411059946585_5944151857680089088_n.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    4 years ago

PhD Guide
3.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    4 years ago

VOTE OUT EVERY DAMN REPUBLICAN IN AMERICA!

PhD Guide
3.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.2    4 years ago

Trump's CRAZY. [Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.3    4 years ago
VOTE OUT EVERY DAMN REPUBLICAN IN AMERICA!

LOL!!

Good luck with THAT!

Ain't going to happen in your lifetime!

PhD Guide
3.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.5    4 years ago

We shall see!  Greed, Corruption and self-serving has always been the bane of any government.  It is the responsibility of leadership and the public to keep it n check.

Closing one's eyes is not helpful!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.7  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.6    4 years ago

And closing your left eye while keeping the right one open doesn't do any good either. Both sides are equally greedy, corrupt, and self serving. Having a D behind their name makes politicians invisible to those on the left.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.4    4 years ago
Trump's CRAZY.

Trump and his supporters are the "Crazy Ones" ?

Really ?

PhD Guide
3.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago

John Russell, we are fighting a War. An undeclared war to save our country from total and absolute destructions by Greedy politicians focused on their sole mission, "Stuffing Their Pockets."

Everyone that gives a "shat" about their country needs to get on board. There are no rules in Warfare,

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.4  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 years ago
The country will never heal as long as people support Trump.

Trump should hold another "Beer Summit", so he can "Heal" the country. jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

"Pigs in a Blanket, Fry them like Bacon" !jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

I felt "Warm all over". Didn't You ? jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

squiggy
Junior Silent
4  squiggy    4 years ago

83773230_2843080615751578_7192259849135063040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=uF5BKVgXZ-sAX8uQbvS&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=5bb3d944ff04aba1a1c7ab7f4e961c10&oe=5EFA820C

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @4    4 years ago

😎👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🗽🇺🇸

PhD Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  squiggy @4    4 years ago

Childish, Squiggy, if you cannot see the damage Trump, his corrupt, incompetent administration and the cowardly Republicans are doing, it is fruitless to engage.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2    4 years ago
see the damage Trump, his corrupt, incompetent administration and the cowardly Republicans are doing,

Like what...be specific...and no, your Feeeeeeeeeeeelings don't count.

PhD Guide
4.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @4.2.1    4 years ago

Locking up kids in cages.
Losing 3500 children under his administration's supervision.
Embracing Dictators.
Paying off Porn Stars.
Bribing a foreign government for "dirt" on his opponent.
Inviting Russia to interfere with our election.
Taking a $500 million dollar loan from China.
Awarding a $25,000,000 contract to his wife.
Allowing his daughter to received $150,000,000 from Saudia Arabia.
Attacking the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA and calling them scum because they have evidence of this lifetime of crime.
The list is endless if one is awake and not part of the cult of Hate!

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.4  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.2    4 years ago
Locking up kids in cages.

Obama did that and apparently you had no problem with it....but Truuuuuump..

Losing 3500 children under his administration's supervision.

Obama did that by releasing children to people who claimed to be relatives with no vetting and no follow through.

Embracing Dictators.

Trying to negotiate with dictators to make the world a safer place does not mean he embraces them. Did Obama embrace Putin when he asked for time after the 2012 election when he will have more flexibility?

Paying off Porn Stars.

Proof?

Bribing a foreign government for "dirt" on his opponent.

When did that happen?

Inviting Russia to interfere with our election.

When did that happen? Mueller said it never did.

Taking a $500 million dollar loan from China.

When did that happen, and if it did, what were the pretenses for the loan? Legal business deals with people you don't like does not make it illegal.

Awarding a $25,000,000 contract to his wife.

When was this?

Allowing his daughter to received $150,000,000 from Saudia Arabia.

See the previous 2 responses.

Attacking the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA and calling them scum because they have evidence of this lifetime of crime.

What evidence?

PhD Guide
4.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @4.2.4    4 years ago

The evidence has been broadcasted on every TV with the exception of Fox TV Network News. It is published in the real news outlets, not the FAKE NEWS!

Trump is not who you think he is. He is a spoiled, rich brat. An evil ingrate that has gotten away with everything all of his selfish life.

PhD Guide
4.2.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

No, Wally, you are entitled to your open opinion but not to your own facts.

Revisionist History is not real; it is like Trump's hair, tan, wife, IQ, net worth, and school grades.  All FAKE!

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.7  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.5    4 years ago
The evidence has been broadcasted on every TV with the exception of Fox TV Network Ne

So YOU can't provide any evidence. You only have the rantings of the lunatics on CNN and MSDNC.

No surprise

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.2.8  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.5    4 years ago

And that evidence was found to be inadaquate for him to be found guilty by the appropriate and legal body. Get over it ! Your side list for a third time.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.2.9  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.2    4 years ago

See post 1.1.15 

Unless you have proof to back up your allegations. 

I supplied mine disproving most of what you posted.

PhD Guide
4.2.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.8    4 years ago

Yes, arkpdx, that is what has me panties in a knot, we list, and just cannot get over losing our country and Constitution to an Impeached POTUS, real POS!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
4.2.11  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.10    4 years ago

I hate to be the one to break this to you but come November, you are going to lose a fourth time.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.12  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2.10    4 years ago
just cannot get over losing our country

Yes, many are lost.    

That deranged minority of the TDS ridden .... so angry, so deranged.    Those kooky cats on the left who have lost their crazy, madcap idea of a country that never was.    

Yeah buddy .... Trump lives in their heads 24/7

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.13  XXJefferson51  replied to  arkpdx @4.2.11    4 years ago

And here’s why: 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5  Sparty On    4 years ago

[deleted]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

Wow if one comment of 'That's who they are' sends people into a total meltdown I would guess a whole commentary berating people could send someone into convulsions. Yeah probably not going to happen...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  KDMichigan @5.1    4 years ago
Wow if one comment of 'That's who they are' sends people into a total meltdown

That is not what happened.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.2  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

The very second he is no longer POTUS he will be charged with a plethora of state and federal crimes. Crimes that WILL land him in prison if he lasts that long (he will bleed legal fees until he is broke). He has already demonstrated mental and emotional deterioration which may be his only legal recourse.

He should have known to keep his head down due to all of the skeletons in his business and personal closets and everybody knowing what a liar, thief, misogynist, child rapist and low IQ ignorant bullying fool he is. Trump thought/thinks of himself as bulletproof. His whole life has been spent making enemies due to his egotistically based lying, corrupt business practices and sex crimes with minors.

How he has not been assassinated yet due to his extremes is understandable as liberals and moderates tend not to think of 2nd amendment remedies.

"The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall" …. Joe Walcott

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  cjcold @5.2    4 years ago

Best of luck with that.

“Shine on you crazy diamond”

- Pink Floyd 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.2.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.2.1    4 years ago
“Shine on you crazy diamond”

which part ?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.2.2    4 years ago

Pieces parts .....

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.2.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.2.3    4 years ago

there are 9 parts

squiggy
Junior Silent
5.2.5  squiggy  replied to  cjcold @5.2    4 years ago
and sex crimes with minors.     2nd amendment remedies.

Yous guys don't even read the words anymore - yas just rattle on.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

When he isn't any longer, I hope whoever is does what he did to Obama, wipe his name off of as many things as he can.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.3.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.3    4 years ago

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.3    4 years ago

That’s politics but for my part I don’t hold such a pessimistic view of it.     Holding that kind of hate in heart isn’t good for ones health.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.3.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.2    4 years ago

It would not be hate, it would be justice.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.4  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.3.3    4 years ago

Nah .... it’s just simple hate but i know it helps some to sleep at night to think that it isn’t

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.3.5  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.2    4 years ago

For my part it is hate. Can't stand anything about that POS.

PhD Guide
5.3.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.2    4 years ago

Trump is not good for anyone's HEALTH. 

I do not HATE the Orange Mango Tree, I believe that he is a "Wannabe Mafia Don," a FAKE MAFIA RULER.  They are the ones that are the most destructive.

PhD Guide
5.3.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.3.1    4 years ago

3500 hundred lawsuits for failure to pay his suppliers, contractor, installers, even, his lawyer.

23 women have come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct.

6 women, including his wife, have accused him of rape.

Every Trump Non-profit organization was shut down for illegal use of nonprofit funds for personal use.

An on-going investigation is still underway alleging that the Trump organization has been laundering MONEY for Putin, the Drug Cartel, etc. thorough his company.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.8  Sparty On  replied to  cjcold @5.3.5    4 years ago

At least you are honest about it.    I respect that.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.9  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.3.6    4 years ago
I do not HATE

If it helps to tell yourself that, then by all means keep fooling yourself ..... that IS probably best for your health in the long run .... 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.3.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.8    4 years ago

At least you are honest about it.    I respect that.

do you respect Trumpp ?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.11  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.3.10    4 years ago

Who’s Trumpp?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.3.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.11    4 years ago

Who’s Trumpp?

'your'  'respected'   LIAR in CHIEF

who Njoys a little Russian pp all over his artificial made up and Leaked 'reality'

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.13  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.3.12    4 years ago

Nope .... still don’t know anyone by that description ....

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.3.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.13    4 years ago

Nope .... still don’t know anyone by that description ....

maybe you forgot you have amnesia

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.15  Sparty On  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.3.14    4 years ago

“Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.” 

- SW

PhD Guide
5.3.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  igknorantzrulz @5.3.10    4 years ago

Trump is a third-generation criminal. There is nothing to RESPECT about a criminally insane, "wannabe" Mafia Mob Boss.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.17  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.3.16    4 years ago

One things for sure, the left likes their criminals to be first generation thugs like the Clintons.   Cross Bubba and/or Hill and you might get ended under clearly suspicious circumstances.  

Hell, the JFK assassination doesn't have that kind of intrigue ....

PhD Guide
5.3.18  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.17    4 years ago

I was in basic training when I hear the news, in Agusta, Ga. It sickens me to this day, how Red Necks from Red State applauded that murder.

The accusations that you spread have been investigated and reinvestigated. They are no credible sources, other than Red Faced, Red-Necked with 8th-grade educations repeating Rush Limbaugh B.S.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
5.3.19  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.3.18    4 years ago

Not me, i'm a blue belly that passed the 18th grade .... damn i must be a genius.

PhD Guide
5.3.20  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5.3.19    4 years ago

Indeed, I would agree. Genius. I was one once, but, it got revoked.

PhD Guide
5.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

Trump is a FAKE POTUS, illegally installed with the aid of America's NUMBER ONE ENEMY
- P U T I N. Trump, however, is a REAL POS.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.4    4 years ago
Trump is a FAKE POTUS, illegally installed with the aid of America's NUMBER ONE ENEMY
- P U T I N. Trump, however, is a REAL POS.

If you are an American, Trump is YOUR President.

Not one damn thing fake about THAT!

Wasn't illegally installed-he received at least 270 electoral votes--as required by law.

Something the other person was simply incapable of doing.

PhD Guide
5.4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @5.4.1    4 years ago

NOT MY PRESIDENT. He is Putin's!

PhD Guide
5.4.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @5.4.1    4 years ago

Millions of VOTERS were purged by Republican BOE.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.4.4  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.4.2    4 years ago
NOT MY PRESIDENT. 

The facts say otherwise.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.4.5  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.4.3    4 years ago
Millions of VOTERS were purged by Republican BOE.

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
5.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @5    4 years ago

[Deleted]

PhD Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Never in the History of this country has someone as depraved as the Donald held such a powerful office with so little self-control, so limited vision, and, so corrupt.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6    4 years ago
Never in the History of this country has someone as depraved as the Donald held such a powerful office with so little self-control, so limited vision, and, so corrupt.

Never in the history of our country has one side whined and cried so much because the man they love to hate beat the very best the Democratic Party could offer up.

Keep a stiff upper lip!

Trump won't be in office a day over at least 4 more years after the election this year.

PhD Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago

Trump is who his supporters believe him to be.

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.2  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago

Texan, how many lies, half-truths, obstructions, acts of revenge, do you credit Donald Trump with? Moreover, does good character in people and leaders continue to matter for you?

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.4  CB  replied to    4 years ago

First, your entire comment is a deflection. It is an epic fail.

Last, Your whataboutism deflection seeks to declare Impeached President Donald Trump's misconduct in office some kind of virtue

PhD Guide
6.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

The Clintons are not in the office! Donald J. Trump is!

PhD Guide
6.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    4 years ago

Nevertheless, Trump's TREASONOUS ACTS, damage to our environment and International relationship with our Allies are destroying the image of America as a bastion of freedom.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1.7  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.6    4 years ago

Name one treasonous act. Provide documentation

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1.8  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.5    4 years ago

"The Clintons are not in the office! Donald J. Trump is!" 

Something that I thank the Lord for every single day.

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.9  CB  replied to  arkpdx @6.1.8    4 years ago

Do not exploit the name of the Lord so readily, if its all the same to you!

PhD Guide
6.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.1    4 years ago

A sadistic racist, a congenital LIAR, a career crook, an agent of Satan. Who would have thought that the Party of Family Value would eagerly embrace this vile, sack of swamp waste? 

BTW:  Did something change that we can no longer ad p.hotograps or graphics to our comments?

PhD Guide
6.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @6.1.8    4 years ago

I the Lord, or, God, spoke to me and said, "I (meaning HIM) CAN ONLY do good!"

Evil comes forth from the other guy!

If you check the voter registrations, GOD is not a registered VOTER!

PhD Guide
6.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  arkpdx @6.1.7    4 years ago

Did you not follow the House of Representatives Impeachment proceedings. Nor, watch the evidence provided in the Senate Trial?

Have you only listen to FOX TV?  The evidence is so overwhelming, so, constant that it is difficult not to be exposed to it.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1.13  arkpdx  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.12    4 years ago

So you got nothing!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
6.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.10    4 years ago
Did something change that we can no longer ad p.hotograps or graphics to our comments?

FFUZP9RI9E1E5C3.LARGE.jpg?auto=webp&frame=1&width=320

Works for me.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.6    4 years ago
Nevertheless, Trump's TREASONOUS ACTS, damage to our environment and International relationship with our Allies are destroying the image of America as a bastion of freedom.

Perhaps in the addled brains of some left-wingers.

Thank God not everyone is that way!

PhD Guide
6.1.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.15    4 years ago

In the "addled brain" of Donald J. Trump, rendered so by the decades-long addiction to ADDERALL.

Poor sap, he is about to collapse at any moment.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6    4 years ago

His presidency mirrors the movie All The King's Men.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2    4 years ago

You have an active imagination.  

You should write Novels and movie scripts .... maybe you do .....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @6.2.1    4 years ago

I am referring to Broderick Crawford's role.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2.2    4 years ago
Broderick Crawford

Lol .... i misread that.

I thought you said "All the Presidents Men"  .... my bad

PhD Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Fox TV is poisoning the mind of Americans for twenty years. It is misinformation, manipulation, and, in their own corrupt interest.

STOP HATE - PULL THE PLUG ON FOX TV!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    4 years ago

STOP HATE - PULL THE PLUG ON FOX TV!

Most adults have figured out how to change channels instead of resorting to censorship of things they don't like.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
7.1.1  katrix  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    4 years ago
Most adults have figured out how to change channels instead of resorting to censorship of things they don't like.

Is that why the right wing pushes for boycotts of things like the Hallmark Channel?

If there were a way to ensure that only facts are presented in the news, Fox would be out of business in a heartbeat.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  katrix @7.1.1    4 years ago

I don't speak for others, but I have never suggested any boycott of anything.

I let adults do their own thinking and make their own decisions.

As far as news go, if you applied the same standards to all that you want applied to Fox, they would ALL be off the air.

PhD Guide
7.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago
That is what adults said during the Civil Rights while they clubed American Citizens seeking their right to vote, to use a public restroom, to ride a public bus, or, dine in a restaurant.

Excuses do not shield us from our duty.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.3    4 years ago

I just have to imagine the amount of spin you must have done to somehow link your post to one damn thing I wrote.

Was it very hard?

PhD Guide
7.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.4    4 years ago

Yes, it was immensely difficult, but, necessary, if we are to purge the political scourge from the Earth, which is my mission and was given to me, like Trump, from the Evangelical God, the one that doesn't know English, only speaks in the Talking-In-Tongues dialect of the Religious Right.

Enjoy!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.5    4 years ago

Oh, so NOW you are religious?

LMMFAO!!

Still completely unrelated to anything I wrote.

Can you at least try to link it my comment?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.2  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    4 years ago

My mind is poisoned to the bejesus belts ..... i mean, cannon-ball ..... Fox news comin at ya!

Woot!

user image
Freshman Silent
8      4 years ago

I can't wait to re-elect Trump. [deleted]

PhD Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Untangling the minds of the preconceived is nearly impossible. We must try, but, it is exhausting.  I prefer to write, produce videos on Facebook, and make comments that I hope to stimulate debate.

At 78.2, I am rapidly approaching my EXPIRATION DATE (its tattooed on one's arse in Braille), and
only visible to those who are able to see through the veil of Bull Chips.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9    4 years ago
Untangling the minds of the preconceived is nearly impossible.

Boy ain't that the truth and i'm only 59.82 ..... rounded to the nearest hundredth of course because that's how us engineers roll .....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1    4 years ago

OMG, deja vous.  My husband used to the the same thing as he was an engineer also.  Thank you for that fond memory.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.1    4 years ago

You are most welcome, its nice to bring a little pleasure here instead of pain.

Way too much pain here with some .....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.2    4 years ago

Well, it sure made my day.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.3    4 years ago

Glad to hear it. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

I'd much rather do that every time here than what usually happens but .... it is what it is.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @9.1.4    4 years ago

Feel free to make my day anytime.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10  arkpdx    4 years ago

So you got nothing!