╌>

'Believe all women' standard goes out the window with Joe Biden accuser

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  4 years ago  •  143 comments

By:   Editorial

“I remember I was wearing a blouse, and [Biden] just had me up against the wall. And the wall was cold. It happened all at once. … His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. Yeah, and he went down my skirt but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers, and he was kissing me at the same time, and he was saying something to me.”

The believe all women standard is a double one when it comes to democrats.  Believe if an accusation is made no matter how flimsy against a Republican but. Sweep it under the rug and punish the woman if it’s directed at a democrat no matter how strong her case might be.  Then they will even weaponize other women to deal with her mans “bimbo eruptions”.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

When Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, just before an expected confirmation vote, was accused of committing sexual assault, Joe Biden was advocating for a standard in which any woman willing to come forward should be presumed to be telling the truth.

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time,” Biden  said

Now, Biden’s statement is being put to the test, given that a former female aide has come forward to claim that Biden sexually assaulted her in the early 1990s.

The accuser, Tara Reade, first came forward in April 2019, after Biden’s habit of awkwardly touching women and young girls on camera started to receive attention. At the time, Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state assemblywoman, had gone public with her  claim  that Biden had touched her inappropriately and kissed her on her head during a 2014 Democratic campaign rally. Biden responded to Flores with a general statement saying he never acted  inappropriately

Reade said that the account of Flores  seemed accurate to her  based on her own experiences. She  told a local newspaper in Nevada that when she was a staffer for Biden in 1993, he had engaged in unwanted touching that made her feel uncomfortable. “Reade said her responsibilities in the senator’s office were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event — what she called a desire of Biden’s because he liked her legs,” according to the account.

After she went public and after  Atlantic staff writer Edward-Isaac Dovere  wrote  a thread on Twitter citing past writings in which Reade praised Russian leader Vladimir Putin, she  decided  not to pursue the matter further. 

Now, however, she has been willing to speak out in more detail. Reade  described an incident to podcast host Katie Halper in which she  said:  “I remember I was wearing a blouse, and [Biden] just had me up against the wall. And the wall was cold. It happened all at once. … His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. Yeah, and he went down my skirt but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers, and he was kissing me at the same time, and he was saying something to me.”

Halper reported that she spoke to a close friend and to her brother at the time. Both recall Reade telling them about the incident contemporaneously. Reade  told HillTV that she tried to seek help from Time’s Up, a group that is supposed to help women financially who come forward. But she claims the organization declined, saying that, since the accusation was against a presidential candidate, it was too political, and the group didn’t want to endanger its nonprofit status.

To be clear, we are not taking a position on the credibility of Reade’s accusation one way or another. The  Intercept reported  that Reade has been a supporter of Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, so there are certainly legitimate questions that could be asked about the timing. 

We support due process. Female accusers deserve to be heard and to have their claims evaluated fairly based on the evidence. For too long, men in powerful positions have gotten away with inappropriate behavior because their victims feared speaking out, and it's imperative to create an environment in which women feel like they will be supported and listened to if they come forward. But, at the same time, those who are accused should not be automatically treated as if they were guilty.

But for Biden and other Democrats who pushed the “believe all women” standard during the Kavanaugh nomination fight, it’s deeply cynical to abandon it now in the face of an accusation against the party’s likely nominee.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

We support due process. Female accusers deserve to be heard and to have their claims evaluated fairly based on the evidence. For too long, men in powerful positions have gotten away with inappropriate behavior because their victims feared speaking out, and it's imperative to create an environment in which women feel like they will be supported and listened to if they come forward. But, at the same time, those who are accused should not be automatically treated as if they were guilty.

But for Biden and other Democrats who pushed the “believe all women” standard during the Kavanaugh nomination fight, it’s deeply cynical to abandon it now....

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.1  squiggy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago

Allow me to say 'Whataboutthepussygrabber', just to get it out of the way of a serious question.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1.1  bugsy  replied to  squiggy @1.1    4 years ago

What's funny is when conservatives ask what happened to the Trump "accusers" that mysteriously disappeared November 7, 2016, the crickets' chirp become very loud.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @1.1    4 years ago

True enough.   BF had a similar seed up from the Daily Wire and I was going to defer to his even though mine is an editorial I saw on real clear politics from the Washington Examiner newspaper.   But then both the article and the group it was seeded from disappeared so here it is.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.1.3  squiggy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.2    4 years ago

Yes, Fish's stories disappear quicker than a Clinton foe.

squiggy
Junior Silent
1.1.4  squiggy  replied to  bugsy @1.1.1    4 years ago

76899634_2669531996439775_4751230386342723584_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=ssJYcdZwPNgAX-80xex&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=d0b73278c23a979830a10a39d8f2b792&oe=5EA44E1F

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1.5  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @1.1.1    4 years ago

[Deleted]

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.1.6  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.2    4 years ago
But then both the article and the group it was seeded from disappeared so here it is.

Ooohhh Deep State !!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @1.1.6    4 years ago

NewsTalkers has a deep state too?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.1.8  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.7    4 years ago

Of course and they're coming for ya !

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @1.1.8    4 years ago

Of that I have no doubt...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago
[REMOVED]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1.2    4 years ago

why not actually read the seeded article for context and figure it out for yourself? 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2  KDMichigan    4 years ago

You know this will be a nothing burger to the hypocritical TDS sufferer's. The stupider ones are still trying to claim President Trump was close with Epstein, All while ignoring Epstiens ties to the Democrat party..

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  KDMichigan @2    4 years ago

I’m sure that they will deny and minimize it all while talking endlessly about what Trump said or may have done.  But Trump!!!  Pure TDS.  

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JBB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    4 years ago

Remember Trump's Miss Teen USA Pageants?

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.1.2  squiggy  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    4 years ago

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.1.3  squiggy  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    4 years ago

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    4 years ago

But Trump!!!  What does that have to do with the content of the seeded article topic and what Biden is accused of doing?

squiggy
Junior Silent
2.1.5  squiggy  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    4 years ago

80765505_2775654252494215_2956497487604482048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=hHo0-tCcIhUAX_tamx0&_nc_ht=scontent.fabe1-1.fna&oh=fc11b1ca7577037ceaca12e52028342a&oe=5EA65862

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  KDMichigan @2    4 years ago

Rapists gonna rape, Trump and the Clintons. Fuck all of them. They are the same to me. In fact they were pretty good friends at one point. Actually.... deep state connections... clinton and trump being friends, trump the deepest member of the dep state?!!! Holy Fuck, I'm off to retardChan!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @2.2    4 years ago

Theres no evidence that Trump raped anyone.  As to Clinton, it seems that Biden is a copycat.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.2.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.1    4 years ago

[...REMOVED]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.3  Ozzwald  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.1    4 years ago
Theres no evidence that Trump raped anyone.

Other than a lawsuit by a 13 year old?  Who later dropped the lawsuit after being threatened, according to court documents.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.3    4 years ago

You never quit with that lie do you?  The case was dropped because SHE NEVER SHOWED UP

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a  press conference  on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly  dropped  the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.5  Ozzwald  replied to  1stwarrior @2.2.4    4 years ago
The case was dropped because SHE NEVER SHOWED UP

At least you are now admitting that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.6  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.5    4 years ago

And ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.5    4 years ago

Anyone can file a lawsuit--no matter how frivolous.

Big deal. 

You are referring to the case that was thrown out of California and then refiled in New York and subsequently DROPPED, aren't you?

Surely you have more proof that Trump raped someone than THAT bit of clattletrap shit?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.3    4 years ago
Other than a lawsuit by a 13 year old?  Who later dropped the lawsuit after being threatened, according to court documents.

That isn't evidence. That is stupid to suggest that is evidence.

Thought you knew what evidence at least IS.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.8    4 years ago
Thought you knew what evidence at least IS.

I do, apparently you don't.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.9    4 years ago

But I am not the one who thinks someone filing a lawsuit is evidence of anything. That would be you.

You show me ONE single court case where a filing of a lawsuit has been considered evidence.

I challenge you to do that--IF YOU CAN.

BTFW--here is a definition of evidence., Go ahead and point out where "lawsuits" are included.

What is the legal definition of evidence?

Definition of Evidence. In legal terms, evidence covers the burden of proof, admissibility, relevance, weight and sufficiency of what should be admitted into the record of a legal proceeding. Evidence -- crucial in both civil and criminal proceedings -- may include blood or hair samples, video surveillance recordings, or witness testimony.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.11  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.10    4 years ago
You show me ONE single court case where a filing of a lawsuit has been considered evidence.

Wow, you are pushing it.  It seems that you are trying to claim it as "smoking gun" evidence, I have never claimed that.  I have merely claimed it as evidence for corroboration, to show the suspect has a habit of certain actions.  His actions during his various beauty competitions also qualify as "evidence".

Or are you saying that all claims against Trump should be ignored???

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained

Trump’s multiple sex scandals endanger U.S. national security

Or in Trump's own words...

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.2.12  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.11    4 years ago
came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Fail.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.12    4 years ago

Fail.

How so?  Never claimed he was guilty, just stated that where there is this much smoke there may be fire.  1 claim, 2 claims, maybe as many as 5 claims (pure opinion), might be explained away.  Trump is at over 20 now, and still more periodically show up.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.14  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.11    4 years ago

I have to hand it to you.

I didn't believe it possible to pack that much bullshit into a paragraph or two.

TFW--still waiting--and waiting--and WAITING--for EVIDENCE that Trump raped anyone.

YAWN--might as well take a long nap because I can see no EVIDENCE will be forthcoming DESPITE idiotic claims to the contrary.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.15  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.14    4 years ago
I didn't believe it possible to pack that much bullshit into a paragraph or two.

Yet, you are totally unable to dispute it.

TFW--still waiting--and waiting--and WAITING--for EVIDENCE that Trump raped anyone.

Moving the goalposts to cover for your failing argument?  Read my 2nd sentence in 22.2.13.

YAWN--might as well take a long nap because I can see no EVIDENCE will be forthcoming DESPITE idiotic claims to the contrary.

Because you are waiting for evidence of something I never claimed.  DUH!!!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.16  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.14    4 years ago

Sleep 💤 well!  😂

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.17  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.15    4 years ago

I'm real sorry you can't remember what you wrote.

Here. I'll remind you:

Post 2.2.3

Theres no evidence that Trump raped anyone.
Other than a lawsuit by a 13 year old?  Who later dropped the lawsuit after being threatened, according to court documents.

The BOLD words are your own.

Someone claimed there is no evidence Trump raped anyone.

You replied that "OTHER than a lawsuit by a 13 year old" (Which is nothing but a lie, as no 13 year old to my knowledge has ever filed a lawsuit against Trump.)

OTHER connotes that you consider a lawsuit filed as evidence, now spin all the bullshit you want but those re your words.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.18  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.17    4 years ago
Theres no evidence that Trump raped anyone.Other than a lawsuit by a 13 year old?  Who later dropped the lawsuit after being threatened, according to court documents.

The BOLD words are your own.

Unless you are going to provide evidence that there was now such lawsuit, you are trying to deflect this to a completely different subject matter.  So you tell me, are you claiming there was no such lawsuit?

Are you failing to understand, or are you purposely being obtuse about this? 

Do you understand how a criminal profile is built?  A person's past actions are taken into account, in an attempt to determine if they may be involved in a current crime.  Those past actions may OR MAY NOT be criminal in nature, but they may lend to the likelihood of that person's involvement.  We are not talking direct evidence, we are talking circumstantial evidence that may do nothing other than designate that person, as a "person of interest".  Not a suspect.  Do you understand the difference between the 2?

You replied that "OTHER than a lawsuit by a 13 year old" (Which is nothing but a lie, as no 13 year old to my knowledge has ever filed a lawsuit against Trump.)

As I\ve always said, nothing shows that you have lost an argument more than arguing semantics.  You obviously know, as well as I do that the mother files the case for the daughter.

OTHER connotes that you consider a lawsuit filed as evidence, now spin all the bullshit you want but those re your words.

Ahh, so now you are trying to "interpret", and tell me what I said??  That is truly sad and pitiful that you are having to go so far to try and prop up your argument.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ozzwald @2.2.18    4 years ago

You mean senile perv sleepy Joe hasn’t dropped out yet?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2.20  Ozzwald  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2.19    4 years ago

You mean senile perv sleepy Joe hasn’t dropped out yet?

Once again, all you can do is call people 3rd grade insults?  That IS Trump's campaign strategy however, so congrats on following him.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    4 years ago

I guess some woman like it when a complete stranger sniffs their hair .....

C’est la vie .....

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @3    4 years ago

Or grabs their pussy. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1    4 years ago

Link please showing a Trump grabbing a complete strangers pussy.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    4 years ago

He said he did. He bragged about it. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    4 years ago

Still waiting for a link showing where he actually did it.    

If people did everything they just bragged about doing, we’d all be in much deeper shit.

Biden doesn’t just brag about hair sniffing.   He just does it and it’s damn creepy wouldn’t you agree?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Sparty On  replied to    4 years ago

I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms in my day and the BS that typically flies in there is copious.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.6  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    4 years ago

Link of him talking about it [ Deleted ]

[ ]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.7  Thrawn 31  replied to    4 years ago

[ REMOVED ]

Just locker room talk right? But no....

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    4 years ago

He never said he did it.  He said that n that environment one could do that.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.9  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.4    4 years ago

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.7    4 years ago

But Trump!!!! 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.11  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.9    4 years ago

More TDS!  Is blaming Trump your defense of Pervert Biden?  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.13  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.11    4 years ago

[REMOVED]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.14  Thrawn 31  replied to    4 years ago

About the only clever comment you have ever made. Lol, that was good.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Sparty On  replied to    4 years ago

Lol ..... in truth women’s locker rooms probably aren’t much better.   They just want us to think they are.

I’m down on that scam .....

jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.17  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.4    4 years ago

So he sniffs hair. Are you guys kidding? And it stops being locker talk when you are known cheater. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.18  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.16    4 years ago
Lol ..... in truth women’s locker rooms probably aren’t much better.   They just want us to think they are.

Some women are worse.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.19  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.17    4 years ago
So he sniffs hair. Are you guys kidding? And it stops being locker talk when you are known cheater.

Won't disagree with you on Trump and the locker room talk, but see the video I posted in comment 8 below.  Here is another .  Poor little girl is petrified.  He later pulls her hair back, grabs both sides of her face and kisses her on the head as she grimaces.  The one at comment 8 though is the worst.  

Our choices for president have become a freaking horror show.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1.20  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    4 years ago
He said he did. He bragged about it. 

No he didn't

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.21  arkpdx  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.17    4 years ago

"it stops being locker talk when you are known cheater. "

Unless you are democrat, then it is still just locker room talk or something made up by trailer trash bimbos.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.22  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.13    4 years ago

Trump is not the topic here.  Biden is.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.23  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.17    4 years ago

What about ism? 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.24  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.22    4 years ago

So? Rapists and accused are legitimate candidates, isn't that what has been established?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.25  arkpdx  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.20    4 years ago

So you don't care that the "women" that Biden fondles in public and on video are actually underaged and preteens?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.26  Thrawn 31  replied to  arkpdx @3.1.25    4 years ago

[REMOVED]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.27  Thrawn 31  replied to  arkpdx @3.1.25    4 years ago

I care as much about those women as you do about those that Trump raped. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.28  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1.20    4 years ago

Donald J. Trump   issued an unusual   videotaped apology   early Saturday after a 2005 recording surfaced that showed him speaking in extraordinarily   vulgar terms   about women, setting off an uproar in the Republican Party.

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am,” he said. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

The apology   came as the presidential nominee faced extraordinary censure from Republican leaders after the tape was made public. The recording captures Mr. Trump speaking about pushing himself on women and boasting that he could get away with “anything” because of his celebrity.

In the three-minute recording, which was   obtained by The Washington Post , Mr. Trump recounts to the television personality Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” how he once pursued a married woman and “moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there,” expressing regret that they did not have sex. But he brags of a special status with women: Because he was “a star,” he says, he could “grab them by the pussy” whenever he wanted.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.29  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.23    4 years ago
What about ism? 

No tired of the double standards.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.30  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  arkpdx @3.1.25    4 years ago
So you don't care that the "women" that Biden fondles in public and on video are actually underaged and preteens?

I would care if it was true. But it isn't. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.31  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.22    4 years ago
Trump is not the topic here.  Biden is.  

If you are going to talk about the sexual conduct of a candidate, both should be looked at instead of one. They have equal footing.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.32  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freewill @3.1.19    4 years ago

I'm sorry freewill, but I don't see what you are seeing. My daughter Maddy would have reacted the exact same way ( and did) when my parents and inlaws friends touched her. Some kids are just that way. He's in public for goodness sake. Real sickos hide. 

Yes we know he's touchy, but he's not a prev. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.33  Sparty On  replied to  Freewill @3.1.19    4 years ago

If Trump did anything like that it would be an impeachable offense. 

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.34  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.30    4 years ago
So you don't care that the "women" that Biden fondles in public and on video are actually underaged and preteens? I would care if it was true. But it isn't

I'm afraid it is Perrie,  See HERE and HERE .

Sad how some here won't acknowledge it or pay it any mind.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.35  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.32    4 years ago
My daughter Maddy would have reacted the exact same way

Perrie, he pinched that first girl and she actually jumped, and her eyes went wide!  I'm sorry but I don't understand how folks can downplay this.  .  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.36  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.29    4 years ago

As am I.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.37  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.29    4 years ago
No tired of the double standards.

Kinda the point of this article, yes?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.38  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freewill @3.1.35    4 years ago

Maybe because I got pinched as a kid all the time. IDK? If he was trying to be a perv he wouldn't do it in front of a camera. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.39  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freewill @3.1.37    4 years ago

Is it? 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.40  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.33    4 years ago

No Sparty, if someone showed me a similar thing with Trump I would not agree, either. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.41  arkpdx  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.29    4 years ago

You mean like you are showing us all you have right now?

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.42  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.38    4 years ago
I got pinched as a kid all the time.

In that area Perrie? Really?

If he was trying to be a perv he wouldn't do it in front of a camera. 

But he did do it, which makes it even scarier.  What is really scary is thinking about what he would do with nobody else around.

Honestly, and I don't mean you, but if it were Trump in this video rather than Biden, how many here would be offering the same excuses for him on this?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.43  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freewill @3.1.42    4 years ago

First of all I watched that video several times and it looked like to me that his hands moved position, not pinching her. And I didn't see the kid look horrified. And furthermore, her own parents never came out and said anything did they? They had to have seen the video. Neither did the kid later on, did she?

We can all see what we want to see in these things. 

There are a slew of father daughter pictures Trump took with Ivanka. A lot of people on the left said they were gross. I didn't take them that way. 

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.44  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.39    4 years ago
Is it? 

Well of course it is Perrie.  Where is the "Believe all Women" standard when it comes to Biden's accuser?  It's the very point outlined in the title.  If you don't think the article is about a double standard, then please explain why not.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.45  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.31    4 years ago

I’ll remember that when a liberal posts a seed about a Republican and say that negative talk about their democrat opposition has equal footing.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.46  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Freewill @3.1.44    4 years ago

First of all, I don't believe anyone, be it woman or man when it comes to accusations. I believe in seeking out the truth. It's only a double standard when there is an equal standard. So I gave you my equal standard. I don't believe that either Biden or Trump molest little girls, even if photos/videos suggest otherwise. In the world that we live in, I actually don't trust much of what we see until there is actual verification.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.47  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Freewill @3.1.35    4 years ago

Biden’s a Democrat so it’s different.  Biden should hold himself to his own standard he set for Kavanaugh.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.48  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.47    4 years ago
Biden’s a Democrat so it’s different.  Biden should hold himself to his own standard he set for Kavanaugh.

And that makes no sense especially since I don't care if Biden is a dem or not.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3.1.49  Freewill  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.46    4 years ago
In the world that we live in, I actually don't trust much of what we see until there is actual verification.

Fair enough.  I don't doubt that you personally make every effort to maintain an equal standard.  But certainly you can see that many others do not, especially those who dabble in political or ideological extremism one way or the other.  That really is what this article is about.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.50  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.48    4 years ago

It makes no sense to hold Biden to the same standard that Biden set for Kavanaugh?  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.51  Ronin2  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.7    4 years ago

Look up the definition of "locker room talk" and then get back to us.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.52  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to    4 years ago

Well said. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.53  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.27    4 years ago

Please offer proof for your rape allegations.

I'm sure you didn't just make it up, and can offer SOMETHING up as proof.

BTW, filing of lawsuits isn't proof.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.54  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.53    4 years ago

It’s not a surprise that you get no reply when you seek proof to back up wild allegations. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.55  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.54    4 years ago

That is simply because there is nothing to their specious allegations.

If there WAS anything to it, SOME yahoo would have actually posted SOME type of proof by now!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

So he is basically Donald Trump when it comes to women, conservatives should love this. Not sure what this bullshit is all about?.

And even if true, you are giving me a choice between an accused rapist who I can't stand as a human being (the sound of his voice makes me want to punch him) or an accused rapist that it at least tolerable in public. Great choices all around, but I think you know where I am leaning. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1  Sparty On  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4    4 years ago

And yet Bill Clinton is probably one of your hero’s right?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    4 years ago

Fuck Clinton and his BFF Trump. Yeah, they were good friends back in the Epstein days when raping little girls was cool. Trump is the biggest deep state agent of all and [Deleted]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @4.1    4 years ago

And seriously dude, a deflection to a guy who was the president before I was out of high school? [REMOVED]

Like I gave a shit about any of this then.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1.2    4 years ago
And seriously dude, a deflection to a guy who was the president before I was out of high school?

That explains a lot.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.3    4 years ago

Sure does. 

I watched 9/11 on TV. I volunteered to go to war for our country as soon as I graduated, and fought that war until 2008. [Deleted]

My country called for a sacrifice and I answered.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @4.1.3    4 years ago

Sounds like somebody has some serious anger issues here.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.5    4 years ago
Sounds like somebody has some serious anger issues here.

Yep

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4.1.4    4 years ago

And your point is?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    4 years ago

If you're ok with Joe (or old Bill, for that matter), delete "the way he treats women" from the list of things about Trump you find objectionable enough to decide your vote.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @5    4 years ago

One rapist or another rapist, that is the choice lol. Fuckin America. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.1    4 years ago

These people tend to feel like the standards for the rest of society just don't apply to them.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.1    4 years ago

Hence why I almost don't give a shit about who is elected. Just look at their stock portfolios and business relationships, that tells you all you need to know about a candidate. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.1    4 years ago
One rapist or another rapist, that is the choice lol.

One admitted rapist and one accused rapist.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.3    4 years ago

So, when did Biden admit to rape?

Got any links for that--I'd love to see it!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.4    4 years ago

Biden might be a serial groper and pervert but I doubt that he literally raped anyone.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  XXJefferson51 @5.1.5    4 years ago

Yeah, I find it hard to believe about Biden, but, hey, the dude stated that he admitted to it, so unless he was just flat-out lying, he might actually be right.  Sure would like to hear some details, though!

squiggy
Junior Silent
6  squiggy    4 years ago

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago

After she saw an episode of the ABC show “The View,” in which most of the panelists stood up for Biden and attacked Flores as politically motivated, Reade decided that she had no choice but to come forward and support Flores. She gave an interview to a local reporter, describing several instances in which Biden had behaved similarly toward her, inappropriately touching her during her early-’90s tenure in his Senate office. In that first interview, she decided to tell a piece of the story, she said, that matched what had happened to Flores — plus, she had filed a contemporaneous complaint, and there were witnesses, so she considered the allegation bulletproof. The short article brought a wave of attention on her,along with accusations that she was doing the bidding of Russian President Vladimir Putin. So Reade went quiet.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

I’m not going to opine on the worth or lack there of of Anita Hills testimony to the Senate but this and it’s time frame might explain Biden’s attitude toward her for which he recently apologized.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1    4 years ago

[removed]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.1    4 years ago

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1.2    4 years ago

You do realize that the timing of the allegations against Biden here are in close proximity time wise in the early 1990’s with the Hill testimony?  Why would Biden be sympathetic with Hill if he’s abusing another woman in a worse manner even than Hill was accusing Thomas of? Seems relevant to me. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

[Deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.2    4 years ago

we are all being watched here.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7    4 years ago

[Deleted]

Freewill
Junior Quiet
8  Freewill    4 years ago

This one is hard to watch.   Poor little girl.  Someone does this to my daughter and they'd be collecting their teeth with broom and a dust pan!  There are several others similar to this caught on C-Span as well.  If he does this kind of thing out in the open, can't imagine what he'd do with no one else around.  The average Joe would go to prison for doing something like this.  Are we really considering sending him to the White House without so much as an inquiry? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Freewill @8    4 years ago

Some on the left want it that way. It won’t happen though.  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Freewill @8    4 years ago

He should be like Trump, and just talk about sexual assault openly. If Trump weren't such a bitch he would have recorded himself in the dressing rooms withr underage girls. 

Freewill
Junior Quiet
8.2.1  Freewill  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2    4 years ago
He should be like Trump, and just talk about sexual assault openly

Let me make sure I'm following you here. So you're cool with Biden actually pinching a little girl's chest like that as long as he doesn't talk about it like Trump?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2    4 years ago
If Trump weren't such a bitch he would have recorded himself in the dressing rooms withr underage girls. 

And that makes Biden better even if he is guilty of what she accused him of?

WTF does that have to do with Trump, or are you just desperate enough to try anything for a deflection?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.2    4 years ago

Let them deflect this:  

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8.2.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Freewill @8.2.1    4 years ago

No, I am saying he should be even bolder than Trump. Trump just suggests that he casually sexually assaults women, Biden should just flat out state it and peel away Trump supporters like yourself. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2.4    4 years ago
Biden should just flat out state it and peel away Trump supporters like yourself. 

Man, with brilliant ideas like that, I sure hope you offer your services to Mr. Biden's campaign. They would be invaluable, I'm sure. 

Freewill
Junior Quiet
8.2.6  Freewill  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8.2.4    4 years ago

“Biden should just flat out state it and peel away Trump supporters like yourself.”

Thats cute Thrawn.  You trying to taunt me?  Last vacation not long enough?

I don’t expect you to believe me but I’m not a Trump supporter.  In fact, I left the party because of him.  But neither do I suffer from TDS.  I look at the issues fairly and objectively and without emotional partisan spin.  My comments and links were about Biden and the reasons why I distrust him as much as I do Trump, particularly on the subject of this article.  Do you think it is possible for folks to dislike both men for much the same or similar reasons?  Seems to me to be the more objective stance given the facts and evidence.  Are you familiar with these terms?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.7  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.5    4 years ago

Premium advice.  Maybe she could just get Biden to confess his sins and withdraw from the campaign.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2.3    4 years ago

That depicts Biden perfectly.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

Shows again, the left doesn't care about what Trump actually did, only that it was Trump that did it. They are perfectly happy to justify  any behavior of Trump's, so long as the person doing the behavior has a D after their name.

Freewill
Junior Quiet
10  Freewill    4 years ago

Tara Reade's Interview here .  Innocent until proven guilty of course, but hard not to believe her at this point.  She is not the first accuser either, which I did not know.  I listened to another where he told her after the assault, when she refused to let it go further, that, " You are nothing to me!"  She says those words have haunted her every day since.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Freewill @10    4 years ago

Biden is one awful man.  Seven women now have come forward?  I had no idea.  I had heard of the “you’re nothing to me” comment but thought that was the same as this accuser. Schocking....

bugsy
Professor Participates
11  bugsy    4 years ago

I honestly think that if this woman produced pictures and video of Biden sexually assaulting this woman along with a certified letter from Biden himself saying he did it, most liberals on here would still say the woman is lying.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
11.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @11    4 years ago

Hillary would be punishing the female accusers and repressing them as her mans bimbo eruptions.  No wait!  She already did that and others will follow her playbook.