╌>

OMG Just Watch: Trump Shuts Down Partisan Reporter During COVID-19 Briefing

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  heartland-american  •  4 years ago  •  87 comments

By:   Rachel S

OMG Just Watch: Trump Shuts Down Partisan Reporter During COVID-19 Briefing
Jiang, however, is evidently not representative of the aforementioned group, and thought she could somehow trick President Trump into admitting that his family was hoarding all the supplies for themselves, I guess? I don’t know what she possibly thought she would gain by parsing the semantics of the OBVIOUSLY patriotic “our,” but whatever it was, she didn’t get it.

That was funny watching Trump take her stupid gotcha question and give her nothing she was trying to nail him. He totally demolished the premise of her partisan biased question 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Trump absolutely DESTROYED Weijia Jiang from CBS when she   asked him   the most useless, unimaginative “gotcha” question to have ever been asked.

“Yesterday, Jared Kushner said, ‘the notion of the federal stockpile was it’s supposed to be our stockpile, it’s not supposed to be state’s stockpiles that they then use,’” Jiang said. “What did he mean by ‘our’ given the fact that taxpayers from every state pays for it?”

Now, anyone with sense that can see past their own prejudices would infer that Kushner was indicating that the stockpiling of supplies is supposed to be the responsibility of the federal government to then distribute to states, rather than the responsibility of individual states. We could spend some meaningful time and effort discussing whether that’s the best idea, but interpreting his comment took literally .01248 seconds and barely more than 0 units of brain energy.

Jiang, however, is evidently not representative of the aforementioned group, and thought she could somehow trick President Trump into admitting that his family was hoarding all the supplies for themselves, I guess? I don’t know what she possibly thought she would gain by parsing the semantics of the OBVIOUSLY patriotic “our,” but whatever it was, she didn’t get it.

“Oh, why are you asking? What’s that, a gotcha, I gotcha, you used the word ‘our,’” Trump fired back. “You know what ‘our’ means? United States of America, that’s what it means. It means United States of America, and then we take that ‘our’ and we distribute it to the states.” “He’s talking about the federal government,” Trump continued. “I mean, it’s such a basic, simple question, and you try to make it sound so bad. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you know what, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. It’s such a simple question. He said, ‘our,’ and ‘our’ means for the country, and ‘our’ means for the states because the states are a part of the country. Don’t make it sound bad.”

Instead of accepting her ass that Trump neatly handed back to her, Jiang continued to interrupt and derail the briefing. When the President moved on to another reporter, she continued to push her nonsense question, and when Trump said, “You asked your question,” she had either the sheer audacity or utter stupidity to say he didn’t answer her question.

This is the state of journalism in America and I for one am thrilled that Trump is handling it the way he is.

Bonus video moment: At the very end, watch Trump’s face when the next reporter starts his question, “To f

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    4 years ago
2,980 people are talking about this

O. M. G you guys just watch:  

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    4 years ago
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you know what, you ought to be ashamed of yourself

I'm beginning to wonder which kind of exposure risk is really worse for americans. covid-19 or watching POS/POTUS performing fellatio upon himself every day with his made for TV political rally disguised as a pandemic update.

... unbelievable... amazing... fabulous... never been seen before....... pffft, what a f'n moron.

2% covid19 information + 98% partisan bullshit, deflection, and reassignment of blame.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago

[Deleted.  Please check the format of C&Ps before posting.]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.5    4 years ago

Did you get a load of the part where he said the federal government is a back up to state governments??  BRA-FREAKING-VO to that, and a hearty AMEN.

Also the rest of it is delicious snarky and Trumpian and I am TOTALLY HERE FOR IT.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.1.7  pat wilson  replied to  devangelical @1.1    4 years ago

Every question for trump is a "gotcha" question. And when he speaks ?

It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.6    4 years ago

The link in 1.6 has the  tweet that was President Trumps letter to Schumer that was deleted in 1.5

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.5    4 years ago

Letter from President Donald J. Trump to Senator Charles E. Schumer

April 2, 2020                                

Senator Charles E. Schumer
United States Senator
Washington, D.C.  20515

Dear Senator Schumer:

Thank you for your Democrat public relations letter and incorrect sound bites, which are wrong in every way.

1. As you are aware, Vice President Pence is in charge of the Task Force. By almost all accounts, he has done a spectacular job.
  2. The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars’ worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items. It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do whatever we are asking, without even a formal notice.  They know something is coming, and that’s all they need to know.
  3. A “senior military officer” is in charge of purchasing, distributing, etc. His name is Rear Admiral John Polowczyk.  He is working 24 hours a day, and is highly respected by everyone.  If you remember, my team gave you this information, but for public relations purposes, you choose to ignore it.
  4. We have given New York many things, including hospitals, medical centers, medical supplies, record numbers of ventilators, and more. You should have had New York much better prepared than you did, and as Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx said yesterday, New York was very late in its fight against the virus.  As you are aware, the Federal Government is merely a back-up for state governments.  Unfortunately, your state needed far more of a back-up than most others.

If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax, which went haplessly on forever and ended up going nowhere (except increasing my poll numbers), and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared for the “invisible enemy.” No wonder AOC and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win.

Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done.  You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”  While you have stated that you don’t like Andrew Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers.

I’ve known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.  Or, in the alternative, call Rear Admiral Polowczyk.

Sincerely yours,

Donald J. Trump

DOWNLOAD THE LETTER

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    4 years ago

Crooked donnie the WORST president in the history of this country can't answer a simple question....it was not a gotcha question, most Americans would like to hear the answer to that question.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago

He answered her question perfectly while ripping her a new one 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.3  KDMichigan  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago
most Americans would like to hear the answer to that question.

If they need a answer to that question they are probably a TDS sufferer and no matter what President Trump says they would still piss and moan like the triggered snowflakes they are.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  lady in black @2    4 years ago
Crooked donnie the WORST president in the history of this country can't answer a simple question.

That wasn't a "simple" question.  It was a STUPID question and you know it.  

most Americans would like to hear the answer to that question.

He did answer the question.  You may have been in freak out mode because he called out a f$cking moron while he answered it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4    4 years ago

It’s hard to believe that some refuse to get it.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.4.1    4 years ago

I don't it's that they refuse to get it.  I don't think they have the ability to get it.

squiggy
Junior Silent
3  squiggy    4 years ago

"Just a follow-up on that..."

That shit is endless.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @3    4 years ago

There was a similar question during todays press briefing so soon there will be another msm lunacy to mock here

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.1    4 years ago

It’s like when ever a CNN or NBC reporter gets called on an idiotic and or gotcha question ensues...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

I don't know much about the source to this opinion piece.  Can someone tell me about Chicks on the Right so I can make my own informed opinion?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1  Tacos!  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

It's really just a video. You can watch the video and form your opinion.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @4.1    4 years ago

Exactly! The video is of a hard news event. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.1.1    4 years ago
hard news event

hard enough for what most of trumpski's sycophants were doing while he busy was blowing his own horn

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @4.1.2    4 years ago

Quit describing Obama and his leading guys.  

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

I seen the actual briefing, President Trump did make this woman look like a total fool and in the same briefing Jim Acosta got the same treatment asking a ignorant question.

I haven't caught the TDS sufferers go to Rachel Madcows talking points on what Jarred was supposed to mean when he called medical supplies 'ours', But what the actual Fuck do they think he was talking about?

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.2.1  devangelical  replied to  KDMichigan @4.2    4 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

Follow the link to their site and inform your self.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.4  bbl-1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

Chicks on the Right are a group of women funded by the FSB who are against birth control for everyone except them.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.4.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bbl-1 @4.4    4 years ago

Chicks on the Right are a group of women funded by the FSB

Yeah, I know.  I just wanted to draw attention to the ridiculous source without being immediately deleted.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.4.1    4 years ago

Well here is what you would have found out by looking for yourself instead of hearsay from others:  

About

The Chicks on the Right website was founded by Amy Jo Clark and Miriam Weaver in 2009 during a lunch-hour conversation over a bowl of chips and salsa. Amy Jo (Daisy) and Miriam (Mock) went to lunch every day during the summer of 2008, and it was during those lunch hours that they found themselves chatting about politics, the 2008 presidential election, the state of the country, and how they felt underrepresented in conservatism.

The website chicksontheright.com launched on February 27, 2009, their social media pages soon after, and ever since, the Chicks’ mission has been to advance the cause of conservatism through data-driven and opinion-driven commentary in an informal and entertaining way. They neither profess nor intend to be political experts or journalists, but rather offer a fun alternative to traditional news outlets and provide a forum for everyday people to have a voice (and a place to poke fun) about their country’s leaders, policies, and political and cultural direction. The site is lighthearted and sarcastic in nature, and the Chicks present commentary about the latest political stories and cultural happenings in a way that’s far more miniskirt than business suit.

In 2013, after an explosion of growth, the Chicks were offered a Saturday afternoon radio show on Indianapolis’ 93WIBC FM station. A few months went by, and they auditioned for and “won” the afternoon drive-time weekday timeslot, which led them to leave the corporate world and become full-time Chicks on the Right. A few short months later, they landed a book deal, and in October of 2014, Right for a Reason: Life, Liberty, and a Crapload of Common Sense hit bookshelves everywhere.

In early 2015, the Chicks realized that their website and social media presence had grown enough that they were able to add talented writers to their team, who continued to carry the conservative torch in the same voice and tone that the Chicks on the Right brand is known for.  In 2019, as their full time writers moved on to other career opportunities, the Chicks began offering internship writing opportunities to other women to cast the conservative chick net even wider.

After two years of drive-time radio-ing, the Chicks asked for a time-switch so that they’d be able to enjoy after school activities and dinner with their families, and moved to their current spot – 9-11 am weekdays. In addition to managing the continued growth of their brand, and mentoring their “chickterns”, they continue to write for their website, and also do local and national speaking engagements. They’ve also appeared as guests on such TV programs as Fox and Friends, Varney & Company, CNN Tonight, and various syndicated radio programs as well.

Before becoming a Chick on the Right, Daisy was a Medical Writer and Communications Consultant in the private sector for over 20 years, as well as an Adjunct Professor of Communications. She grew up in the South and considers Dolly Parton, Julia Sugarbaker, and Joan Rivers her spirit animal trifecta. Daisy attended University of Tennessee for undergrad school, and ever since then, she’s bled orange. Because of that, Fall is her favorite season, and anyone who plays the Vols can bow down.

Currently, she resides primarily in Indiana with her husband, young daughter (the original “Chicklet”), four dogs, and flock of chickens when not visiting her part-time residence in Texas, where she one day hopes to retire with a herd of Longhorn cattle. She’s also a proud stepmama to two wonderful stepchildren.

When Daisy’s not co-running the Chick empire or doing an impression of Bernie Sanders on the radio at WIBC, she’s most likely mommin’, enjoying her family and friends, adopting another animal, reading something about health or nutrition, exercising her second amendment rights with her husband in their backyard range, indoor or outdoor cycling, junkin’, upcycling vintage furniture, making jewelry, or listening to the Foos, Zeppelin, or trap music (yep, you read that right). She used to believe that Chuck E Cheese was the portal to Hell, but is now certain that it’s most definitely Twitter, and she’s currently seeking out a 12-step program for her boot and throw pillow addictions.

Mockarena (or “Mock” for short) used to work in Human Resources prior to becoming a full time Chick on the Right, focusing on recruiting and hiring, and avoiding the tasks of firing and employee relations as much as possible without getting fired herself. She’s the product of Polish immigrants, who came to the United States in 1969 legally, and taught her what it means to melt into the great American pot. Mock is a University of Kansas grad, but is a fan of Georgia football thanks to her husband being an alum (and the fact that their colors make for better fashion choices.)

Mock is the proud mom of two (preemie!) boys, the eldest of which has severe cerebral palsy and the ability to melt even the coldest heart with his smile. Her youngest son is setting her up to be the worst mother-in-law ever, because no girl will ever be good enough for him, what with his total brilliance and killer good looks and incredibly charming personality and whatnot.

Mock is infatuated beyond description with pop star Robbie Williams, but her heart belongs completely to her husband, who she insists is so good at understanding women he should teach a master class. She lives with her family in Indiana, and when she’s not cuddling her two dogs, she enjoys Zumba, poring over house plans and interior design pics to get ideas for her future home in Low Country, and dreaming of a world devoid of progressive feminists who wear pussy hats.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @4.4    4 years ago

Please show proof or link to back up your sweeping generalization that the Russians FSB funds Chicks on the right.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.4.1    4 years ago

A confession of trying to pretend that your meta was honest inquiry?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.4.5  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.4.3    4 years ago

Follow the money.  You really believe the Koch or Mercer Foundations would finance this?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @4.4.5    4 years ago

It would seem they financed it themselves since it’s the career they are supporting themselves on after leaving good jobs in other places to do this.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.4.7  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.4.1    4 years ago
Chicks on the Right are a group of women funded by the FSB
Yeah, I know.  I just wanted to draw attention to the ridiculous source without being immediately deleted.  

Got a link to the women being funded by the FSB?

Or is that just a wild-assed guess?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.4.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @4.4.7    4 years ago

Still waiting on that one....😂

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.5  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

Just the fact that two middle age women refer to themselves as "chicks" should tell you all you need to know.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  pat wilson @4.5    4 years ago
Just the fact that two middle age women refer to themselves as "chicks" should tell you all you need to know.

So now it's okay to criticize a woman's choice?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @4.5.1    4 years ago

or their age?  Not to  mention that they’ve been dong this for around 12 years.  Not to mention that the criticism was gender based.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.5.3  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.5.1    4 years ago

Yes.  The Court of The Supreme Beings, once this Corona Thing is over are going to take up that very issue of CHOICE.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.5.4  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.5.2    4 years ago
 Not to mention that the criticism was gender based.  

No, the criticism is word based. No human female should refer to herself as a "chick", aka baby bird. That's fecking stupid.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @4.5.4    4 years ago

And if a couple of men were dudes on the left would you criticize them calling themselves dudes if they were middle aged?  

Ender
Professor Principal
4.5.6  Ender  replied to  pat wilson @4.5.4    4 years ago

I am a guy so my opinion doesn't mean much, but....

I think it is like women calling each other whores.

Some may think it is in jest yet words do hurt after a while.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.5.7  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.5.5    4 years ago

Actually I think dude can be gender neutral.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.8  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @4.5.3    4 years ago
The Court of The Supreme Beings, once this Corona Thing is over are going to take up that very issue of CHOICE.

Isn't that great?

Roe v. Wade is the law, and I suspect that the Justices will rule it still IS the law.

I wish everyone who can not afford kids would have gotten an abortion until time they could afford and want kids.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @4.5.6    4 years ago

So why not just totally derail the seed by going after the source and making fun of their name instead of discussing the topic the article brought up?  Oh wait, that’s already happened repeatedly here.  Get back on the topic of the question and answer by the reporter and the President 

Ender
Professor Principal
4.5.11  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.5.10    4 years ago

Now you are going to call off topic?

A little late for that I think.

Actually, contrary to the belief of the right wing on this whole seed, it was a very pertinent question to ask. How can he say that he didn't want to give it to states and say 'Ours' then they, as always, walk back what was said.

donald the clown didn't like the question being asked so he attacked. And of course the conservative faction here has to do the same.

I have never in my life seen such a follow the leader attitude in a bunch of people.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.5.12  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.5.5    4 years ago

And if a couple of men were dudes on the left would you criticize them calling themselves dudes if they were middle aged?  

"dudes" is a term for male humans last time I checked.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.5.13  Ender  replied to  pat wilson @4.5.12    4 years ago

I kinda disagree in a way.

Yes people think male yet it is more of a generic term. I could even say it to a woman, like dude, that happened.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.14  Texan1211  replied to  pat wilson @4.5.12    4 years ago

chick
[CHik]

NOUN
chicks (plural noun)
a young bird, especially one newly hatched.
"the cattle egrets hatched and reared two chicks" · [more]
informal
a young woman.
"she's a great-looking chick"
synonyms:
young woman · young lady · girl · schoolgirl · slip of a girl · girly · missy · [more]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @4.5.11    4 years ago

You have forgotten Obama and his servile followers already? 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.5.16  bugsy  replied to  Ender @4.5.7    4 years ago
Actually I think dude can be gender neutral.

Seriously??????

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @4.5.16    4 years ago

I’d never heard of that before either.  A female dude?  Lol 😂

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.5.18  bugsy  replied to  XXJefferson51 @4.5.17    4 years ago

Well, there are those out there that WANT to be dudes, like lesbians and liberal males, but sometimes you just can't be...you know...two genders and all.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.19  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bugsy @4.5.18    4 years ago

And there are guys pretending to be chicks as well so that they can get into girls locker rooms and showers and women’s bathrooms.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.5.20  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @4.5.8    4 years ago

Not only is that absurd, it is also absurd.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.5.21  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson @4.5    4 years ago

Do you want to mock these conservative women for what they do as well?  

squiggy
Junior Silent
4.6  squiggy  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    4 years ago

Is there a question of the reality of the video?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.6.1  bbl-1  replied to  squiggy @4.6    4 years ago

Not questioning the reality of the video. 

Trump said, "We've done a job like nobody else."  That is the reality.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.6.2  Ender  replied to  bbl-1 @4.6.1    4 years ago

A job like nobody else alright...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.6.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  squiggy @4.6    4 years ago

No there isn’t but the responses on the left here had nothing to do what was actually said on the video.  

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.6.4  bbl-1  replied to  Ender @4.6.2    4 years ago

And today, Trump said, "We can see the light at the end of the tunnel."  Yes, he really said that.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    4 years ago

I'd love to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she got a legitimate answer and then acted like she hadn't. So, we know what she's really about - exactly what the president said.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    4 years ago

The president couldn't answer the question because he couldn't understand the question.  What Kushner inferred is puzzling.  There also the likelihood that the 'alleged' government stockpiles may not exist to the extent The Administration believes.

The president should have told Jaing that he wasn't informed on all of the details concerning her questions and would look into it and get back with her.  Instead he became combative.  That accomplishes nothing.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @6    4 years ago

He answered the question and only became combative when she refused to accept his reasonable explanation 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1    4 years ago

No.  You always defend the indefensible.  Why?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  bbl-1 @6.1.1    4 years ago

I never defend the secular progressive left so no I don’t defend the indefensible 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.1.3  bbl-1  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.1.2    4 years ago

That makes no sense.  What in the hell are you talking about?

All of this crap is happening because of a virus and the best you can do is put a 'political label' on it.  Get a life.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.2  Ender  replied to  bbl-1 @6    4 years ago

Still amazes me that no matter what they say, or don't say, the conservatives jump on the bandwagon without question.

If Obama had said something like Kushner said, the right wing would have had a meltdown.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Ender @6.2    4 years ago

Except Obama would never say that.  A thought or ideology of that sort is simply not in his genetic makeup.

Ender
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Ender  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2.1    4 years ago

True.

Imo a main right wing ideology seems to be, mine..mine..mine...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @6.2    4 years ago

Trump didn’t say it either now did he? 

Ender
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Ender  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.2.3    4 years ago

He doesn't have to. He lives it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ender @6.2.5    4 years ago

Trump lives as a great American President of the United States who is doing a great job.  I’m so comforted everyday he holds a press briefing that he and not Hillary is our President and leader we the American people are rallying around during this pandemic.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
6.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  bbl-1 @6    4 years ago
The president couldn't answer the question because he couldn't understand the question.

Come out of freak out mode and listen carefully to his answer.  If the audio is hard for you there is a transcript of it in the seeded article.  If that is hard for you, there are other suggestions that I have that would probably result in you crying and me suspended.