╌>

New Political Ad Uses Donald Trump Jr.’s Words To Attack His Father

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  flynavy1  •  4 years ago  •  37 comments

By:   Tanya A. Christian

New Political Ad Uses Donald Trump Jr.’s Words To Attack His Father
“Don Jr. will go down in history as one of the most vile and cancerous individuals to ever disgrace the United States of America.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A new attack ad by progressive political action committee MeidasTouch is throwing Twitter into a frenzy. On Monday night the group released a minute-long video on YouTube, using the words of Donald Trump Jr. to point out the “hypocrisy” of the impeached president and his immediate family. In a statement , MeidasTouch, says it’s one of many that they plan to release starring the “loathsome Trump children.” 

“The Trump children, propped up in this regime by the bizarre and shameless nepotism seen in banana republic dictatorships, represents the blend of incompetence, entitlement and cringeworthy hypocrisy that has propelled America into disaster we are now in under Trump,” the PAC wrote. “Don Jr. will go down in history as one of the most vile and cancerous individuals to ever disgrace the United States of America.” 

Though the words used to narrate the MeidasTouch video were intended for presumptive democratic nominee Joe Biden, the attack ad does a masterful job at depicting how Donald Trump and his family do the very things they accuse Biden of. From teleprompter  gaffes  to nepotism to small turnouts at rallies, Trump has very publicly made the same missteps.

Amid the coronavirus pandemic and a flailing political campaign, those mistakes have been amplified. As noted in the ad, more than 135,000 American residents have lost their life to the novel outbreak. Andrew Bates, Director of Rapid Response for the Biden campaign, credits that to Donald Trump spending the last six months “disastrously mismanaging the worst public health crisis in a century, the whole time failing to heed the warnings and guidance of medical experts.” He also adds in a statement shared with ESSENCE, that tens of millions have lost their jobs due to this very reason.

Thousands have  retweeted the "Bye Don Jr." ad  in support of an end to “hypocrisy, stupidity, and nepotism.” Only voter turnout in November will determine if that will actually take place. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1  seeder  FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

Very clever..... Typical Trump crime family projections that reflect the truth about Trump himself.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1    4 years ago

what will trumpski's defective spawn do and where will they go when daddy scumbucks eventually takes that slow wagon ride feet first down pennsylvania avenue? after lives of privilege and entitlement, I really don't think any of them can see past tomorrow. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    4 years ago

“The Trump children, propped up in this regime by the bizarre and shameless nepotism seen in banana republic dictatorships, represents the blend of incompetence, entitlement and cringeworthy hypocrisy that has propelled America into disaster we are now in under Trump,” the PAC wrote. “Don Jr. will go down in history as one of the most vile and cancerous individuals to ever disgrace the United States of America.” 

The tRump crime family. 

Mario Puzo wrote a book about the Borgias, Pope Borgia, and his family.  He called them the original crime family and the Godfather was based on them.

I see tRump and his family as the mafia in the now White Trash House.  A criminal enterprise.  

Sorry Fly, I digress. . . . 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tessylo @2    4 years ago

No blood, no foul Tess.....

I've got to say, there doesn't seem to be anyone associated with the Trump family that has more than a room temperature IQ.  Of course they must be seen as "Stable Geniuses" by those that get their news from Fox. I can assure you that D. Jr. didn't anticipate this video.... 

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
2.1.1  Account Deleted  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2.1    4 years ago

So you think Trump might really be a Stable genius?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2.1.2  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Account Deleted @2.1.1    4 years ago

So you think Trump might really be a  Stable genius?

By comparison to those that support him.... yes.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Account Deleted @2.1.1    4 years ago
So you think Trump might really be a Stable genius?

"Many people" are saying that he's more of a total jackass than an actual horse!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Account Deleted @2.1.1    4 years ago

Only if he found a way to make the horses muck out their own stalls.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @2    4 years ago

The Borgias had two popes.  Alfons de Borja, who ruled as Pope Callixtus III during 1455–1458 and Rodrigo Lanzol Borgia who ruled as Pope Alexander VI, during 1492–1503.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    4 years ago

What's Joe Biden say about this ?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  It Is ME @3    4 years ago

Probably the same thing as the Lincoln Project Republicans do.....

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1    4 years ago
Probably the same thing as the Lincoln Project Republicans do.....

Probably ?

or Does !

When Joe Speaks on his own....No One understands him.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.2  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    4 years ago

Why, because Joe doesn't speak in Qanon code?

Trump and his crime family are trapped in a corner of their own doing.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.2    4 years ago
Why, because Joe doesn't speak in Qanon code?

Joe doesn't speak in a Coherent way at all..... Period !

WHAT ?????????????????

Joe saying things are going in the right direction !

GREAT QUESTIONS ? jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.4  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.3    4 years ago

Whatever......

The point of this seed is that Don Jr. made a fool of himself and his dad..... again!  Worse.... he never saw it coming.

I have to ask you.... How does it feel when so many traditional republicans are coming out in favor of electing Biden even with all of his faults that you like to point out?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.4    4 years ago
The point of this seed is that Don Jr. made a fool of himself and his dad.

Joe Biden.... The Democrats best man for the Job.... Can't put a thought together !

Don Jr. isn't running for President !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.4    4 years ago
I have to ask you.... How does it feel when so many traditional republicans are coming out in favor of electing Biden even with all of his faults that you like to point out?

About as much as the "Hillary has this sowed up" Polls did !

Not bothersome at all !

And how many members strong? does this "Republican Anti-Trump movement" have that the CNN types say they have, compared to the actual voting public count ?

By the way..... Don Jr. was speaking about Biden and Clan, but it was fun watching how someone can Warp what someone says, into something else....... as has been Usual since Jan. 2017 ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.7  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.5    4 years ago

We'll we're going to find out come November who America chooses for the next president now aren't we....?

If Trump is smart, he'll keep his low yield IQ son off the air.  With the help like that of Don Jr...... who needs political opponents?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.7    4 years ago
We'll we're going to find out come November who America chooses for the next president now aren't we....?

Just like WE did in '16.

Funny thing Politics. When someone gets elected you don't like, there isn't a damn thing one can do about it, no matter how much one wishes it weren't so. 

Even the Democrat House, with all that POWER,  showed us they aren't "Above" us peons either. They couldn't even get him out !

They did do one thing better than most folks. They actually made themselves look like FOOLS.......ON PURPOSE !

Not many Peons are willing do that shit on purpose.

But I suppose....that Fancy Dancy Pen they all received from Nancy was worth it. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.1    4 years ago
"When Joe Speaks on his own....No One understands him."
How about tRump?
Here's my answer to your response in ItIsMe speak !

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.11    4 years ago

Stay with just Mopping. jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.13  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  XDm9mm @3.1.8    4 years ago

How about we put a bet on this IT IS Me, XD....

If Trump wins, I'll bug out of NT for a year.... no reregs, nothing (I've never done that anyway..and Perrie knows it!)

If Biden wins, both of you depart NT for the same amount of time....

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.14  Krishna  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1    4 years ago
Probably the same thing as the Lincoln Project Republicans do....

Excellent!
(We need to have more Lincoln Project videos in comments and seeds here! jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png )

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
3.1.15  Account Deleted  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.11    4 years ago

In my best Stargate imitation of the Black List guy "I can read that!!!

"In the day(s) of King (glorious leader) Toot'nDodderingAurantius (old orange fart) ..."

Sorry but I think you spelled "fart" incorrectly. I'll dig out some of my ancient 2ply scrolls and double check it before I finish the translation.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1.16  seeder  FLYNAVY1  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3.1.13    4 years ago

(REF 3.1.13)  No takers on the the bet eh boys.....? 

Both of you must know a losing bet when it's offered to you, and I sure as hell wouldn't bet on Trump's reelection chances right now either....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.17  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.5    4 years ago

Can't put a thought together

Oh like Trump can.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    4 years ago

I see many similarities of Crooked donnie to Henry VIII (I love English history).

Henry loved, praised, looked up to, sought advice from and when he had no more use for them killed them - Anne Boleyn, Sir Thomas More, Thomas Cromwell and so on.

Crooked donnie does the same thing but instead of killing them he just trashes them and denigrates them when they are no longer loyal to him and go against him.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago

Trump reminds me of Henry VIII, but only weight wise.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @4    4 years ago

What advice has he ever listened to?

Kavika
Professor Principal
5  Kavika     4 years ago

I'm really sorry for posting this about our fearless leader. On second thought, no I'm not.

youre-about-as-useless-as-an-asshole-with-tastebuds-boy-53481505.png

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    4 years ago

reaso%E3%80%82-gmons-com-donald-trump-as-the-famous-portrait-of-king-10283901.png

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8  Gsquared    4 years ago

I keep forgetting.  Which one is he?  Uday or Qusay?   256

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  Krishna  replied to  Gsquared @8    4 years ago

I keep forgetting. Which one is he? Uday or Qusay?

LOL-- best comment of the day (week?)

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Gsquared @8    4 years ago

All I know is if my dog had a face like theirs, I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.