╌>

Dude Kamala Harris Banged To Get Into Politics Tells Her To Decline Biden's VP Invite

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  release-the-kraken  •  4 years ago  •  142 comments

Dude Kamala Harris Banged To Get Into Politics Tells Her To Decline Biden's VP Invite
Joe Biden is dragging his ass on the running mate pick, but he has committed to picking a woman and probably a woman of color. California Senator Kamala Harris is considered a front runner for

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Joe Biden is dragging his ass on the running mate pick, but he has committed to picking a woman and probably a woman of color. California Senator Kamala Harris is considered a front runner for the pick but her former lover is recommending she decline the invitation. Harris banged former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, who was married at the time, to jumpstart her career in politics. Now her former sugar daddy is telling her not to accept Biden's VP nomination.

Willie Brown, the most corrupt SF mayor since Dianne Feinstein or Gavin Newsom or…actually they are all horrible, penned an op/ed for the SF Chronicle with some advice for his former side-whore:

If Joe Biden offers the vice presidential slot to Sen. Kamala Harris, my advice to her would be to politely decline.

Why? Because he's a rapist? Because he sniffs women's hair and lets little kids rub his hairy legs in the pool? No, it's because Brown thinks Harris should be gunning for Biden's Attorney General instead.

Harris is a tested and proven campaigner who will work her backside off to get Biden elected. That said, the vice presidency is not the job she should go for — asking to be considered as attorney general in a Biden administration would be more like it.

Is it just me or is it hilarious the Brown wrote that Harris "will work her backside off" for Biden, given that that's what she did for Willie to get her start in politics in the first place? This is like if Brown wrote, "Kamala will get on her knees and assume the position to swallow everything Biden can shoot at her."

And it turns out, Brown doesn't even have that much faith that Biden is going to win:

Historically, the vice presidency has often ended up being a dead end. For every George H.W. Bush, who ascended from the job to the presidency, there's an Al Gore, who never got there.

Uh, Joe Biden is a former vice president. Is Brown telegraphing that he thinks Crazy Joe is heading towards a dead end defeat? I think so.

Even if Biden wins, Brown thinks there's nothing but disaster waiting for him and the entire democratic party:

The Democrats will be moving into the White House in the middle of a pandemic and economic recession. The next few years promise to be a very bumpy ride. Barack Obama and the Democrats saved the nation from economic collapse when he took office, and their reward was a blowout loss in the 2010 midterm elections.

When did Obama and the democrats save the nation from anything? I remember them passing the tragically misnamed Affordable Care Act, which even Biden is running against, but I can't recall them saving the country during Obama's 8 years of the slowest economic in American history. BTW, Biden was a part of that.

On the other hand, the attorney general has legitimate power. From atop the Justice Department, the boss can make a real mark on everything from police reform to racial justice to prosecuting corporate misdeeds. And the attorney general gets to name every U.S. attorney in the country. That's power.

He ain't lying. Remember how corrupt and above the law Eric Holder was? Or how easy it was for Loretta Lynch to bury Hillary Clinton's treasonous criminality? That's power and it's the kind Willie Brown likes: corrupt power.

The real advice Brown should be giving to the woman who broke up his marriage is: don't quit your day job. Harris is a democrat Senator from California, which means no matter how ineffective she is, her seat is safe. If she resigns her position to be Biden's VP or attorney general, she'll be out of a job come November when he loses the presidential election.

Still, she could land a gig at CNN or MSNBC, but being a fake news pundit doesn't carry the same weight as bullshit liberal Senator.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    4 years ago

Whatever Biden does, it's for a hopeless cause

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    4 years ago

She's such a role model to little girls. Success through being a side piece!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    4 years ago

I see ignore all the men who whore around, but not the women. No double standard there.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
5.1.1  Account Deleted  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 years ago

Nothing new in the world.

Remember the story about them bringing the woman caught in adultery to Jesus for a good old fashioned stoning?

Did they bring the guy?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 years ago

ignore all the men who whore around, but not the women.

Are you kidding?  I think I got a ticket for pointing out Ted Kennedy's penchant for sexually harassing congressional pages just the other day.   The idea that I've never criticized a male is pure fiction on your part.

But which man who  slept his way to the top do you think I'm ignoring?  Make an apples to apples comparison before you  accuse anyone of double standards.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.2    4 years ago

I love how you managed to make this about Ted Kennedy and thus more democrats. Well done. 

But you seem to miss the bigger picture. You are calling a woman a whore for who she decides to sleep and that is not OK. You can say she did it to get to the top. How about all those women who slept their way to the top on Fox news? Are they whores, too?

TTGA
Professor Silent
5.1.5  TTGA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 years ago
I see ignore all the men who whore around, but not the women. No double standard there.

In Biden's case, it's ignore all the men, PERIOD.  Ignore all the white people too.  That removes 95% of the population on totally irrelevant grounds.  Gotta be careful, though.  Wouldn't want to eliminate anyone on actual relevant grounds like not having the character and honesty to not sleep your way to the top or to not use official powers to extort officials in other countries to protect your kid from the consequences of his own actions.  Why, if you paid attention to those things instead of race and sex, you would no longer have identity politics, and, without identity politics and keeping "the groups" happy, Biden wouldn't stand a chance in any election.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.2    4 years ago
But which man who  slept his way to the top do you think I'm ignoring?

John Kerry? Think Heinz.............oh wait. He's a Dem so off limits..........I guess

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  TTGA @5.1.5    4 years ago
it's ignore all the men, PERIOD.  Ignore all the white people too.

Ah yes, the conservative mantra of "All things being 'equal', white men should always win". Even considering women of color is too much for most Trump supporters, their cowardice can only be surpassed by their misogyny and prejudice.

The true "identity politics" are those of the white male Christian patriarchy that has been in control since our founding and anyone found rejecting this sad sick racist misogynistic system is accused of "playing the race card" or of being a "feminazi". Well conservatives will get a very loud wake-up call this November as millions and millions of patriotic white Americans along with patriotic black, Latino, Asian-American, males, females and lgtbq Americans come together to kick Trump and the sick disease of conservative ideology out of the white house and into the gutter where it belongs.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  TTGA @5.1.5    4 years ago

Biden hasn't slept with anyone that we know of. On the other hand....

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.7    4 years ago

I'm so glad that you found a safe place where only Biden can be criticized. 

Oh wait... wrong article. May I remind you that Trump was proud to grab pussy. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.13  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.4    4 years ago
re calling a woman a whore for who she decides to sleep and that is not OK. Yo

Can you address what I actually wrote and not what you imagine I said?  You are the one throwing the whore word around, not me. 

Do you believe someone who sleeps their way to success is a good role model for young girls? Is that how you advised your daughters to succeed in life?

That's all I said. 

ow about all those women who slept their way to the top on Fox news? Are they whores, to

I have no idea who you are calling a whore at Fox News, but no, I don't think they are good role models if they achieved their position by sleeping with their bosses, if they did. I guess you do, since you are so offended that I don't think sleeping your way to the top is a good lesson  to teach girls.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.14  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.11    4 years ago

Oh, this article from that source proves that there is balance in media, LOL!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
5.1.15  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1    4 years ago
I see ignore all the men who whore around

Billy Boy Clinton gets his well earned share of whore bashing around here.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.18  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.13    4 years ago
Do you believe someone who sleeps their way to success is a good role model for young girls? Is that how you advised your daughters to succeed in life?

Where is proof that the woman did that? Do you not see that as an issue? This is all an assumption.

And no I don't believe that ANYONE should have to sell or give up their values for a job, but that is me. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.19  Raven Wing  replied to  TTGA @5.1.5    4 years ago
In Biden's case, it's ignore all the men, PERIOD.  Ignore all the white people too. 

In the case of most Presidential candidates on both sides tend more to ignoring most all women for any consideration at all. PERIOD. Ignore all the black people too. 

Biden has decided to break with that gender and skin color bad habit and chose a well qualified woman, and ignore her skin color, for his running mate. 

WHAT is soooo bad about that? Simple. In the minds of those who feel a woman's place is where a man tells her it is, and anyone that does not have white skin is not capable of any intelligence, the only acceptable choice is a white male.

Prejudice much maybe?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.20  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.16    4 years ago

I realized it's on the pending list... I never said I liked it. Just that there is fake news on the right as there is on the left. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.21  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.18    4 years ago

Her affair with Willie Brown, when she was in her 20s and he was in his 60s is public knowledge, so is the fact that he appointed her to state commissions and helped her get elected DA (he was speaker of the House) while they were dating. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.22  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.18    4 years ago
Where is proof that the woman did that? Do you not see that as an issue? This is all an assumption.

" Yes, we dated . It was more than 20 years ago," Brown  wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday . "Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.23  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.18    4 years ago

When it's two dozen women accusing Trump of sexual assault and his own damning words as he essentially admitted to sexual assault on tape, his loyal followers circle around him screaming "Prove it!". But if it's 30 year old unproven gossip that casts a strong woman of color in a bad light they're more than happy to treat it like absolute fact and just gobble it up with gusto.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.24  Raven Wing  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.18    4 years ago
And no I don't believe that ANYONE should have to sell or give up their values for a job, but that is me. 

And me as well. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1.25  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.23    4 years ago
in a bad light they're more than happy to treat it like absolute fact and just gobble it up with gusto.

Justice Kavanaugh ring a bell. Door swings both ways DP

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.26  Texan1211  replied to    4 years ago

Yes, it is last century, and I know how the left tries to distance themselves from their own sordid history.

TTGA
Professor Silent
5.1.27  TTGA  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.8    4 years ago
Ah yes, the conservative mantra of "All things being 'equal', white men should always win"

Never said that.  Came straight out of your imagination.

Even considering women of color is too much for most Trump supporters,

Never said that either.  My comment dealt with excluding everyone EXCEPT women of color.  Those who exclude others from consideration for jobs because of their race or sex are, by definition, racist and sexist.  Doesn't matter in the slightest which race or sex is excluded. Biden apparently wants to exclude all males and all white females and you seem to think that it's perfectly OK for him to do so.  Would you think it was all right if he excluded only women of color?  Of course you wouldn't; neither would anyone else; but it seems to be just fine for him to exclude everyone else, at least for the far left wing.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.28  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1.23    4 years ago
When it's two dozen women accusing Trump of sexual assault and his own damning words as he essentially admitted to sexual assault on tape, his loyal followers circle around him screaming "Prove it!". But if it's 30 year old unproven gossip that casts a strong woman of color in a bad light they're more than happy to treat it like absolute fact and just gobble it up with gusto.

Exactly!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.30  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.22    4 years ago

Dating is not sleeping your way to the top. And that is his opinion, which seems mighty high for himself. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
5.1.31  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.25    4 years ago

For the record, while I didn't like Kavanaugh's overall arrogance, especially when he talked to women, I didn't think he raped anyone. 

TTGA
Professor Silent
5.1.32  TTGA  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1.19    4 years ago
Biden has decided to break with that gender and skin color bad habit and chose a

new gender and skin color bad habit. 

chose a well qualified woman, and ignore her skin color

Except that he is not ignoring either her sex or her skin color.  He's choosing her because of those things and ignoring everyone who does not have those two qualifications.  That type of choice is a definition of both racism and sexism, but, of course, it's just fine because the person doing it is a left wing Democrat named Joe Biden.  If his name was Donald Trumpand he did exactly the same thing, the response would be quite different.

Hypocrisy much maybe?

TTGA
Professor Silent
5.1.33  TTGA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @5.1.9    4 years ago
Biden hasn't slept with anyone that we know of. On the other hand....
or to not use official powers to extort officials in other countries to protect your kid from the consequences of his own actions. 

Kinda missed this part, didn't you; or maybe you missed seeing the video where he admitted doing it.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.34  Raven Wing  replied to  TTGA @5.1.32    4 years ago

Only in the minds of those who think only male white skin is acceptable no matter who stupid and unqualified they are. Trump is the poster boy for that mindset.

I bet those who feel that way would totally freak out if a Native American was ever elected President or VP, man OR woman. 

And....that day may very well yet come......

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.35  Raven Wing  replied to  TTGA @5.1.32    4 years ago

Why is it a bad habit? You mean men who choose only white males because of their gender and skin color, despite the total lace of any qualifications or temperament for the job, are good? And those who do not adhere to that misogynist and prejudicial mindset, even when there are fully qualified candidates of non-white skin color and female gender are bad? 

I don't think I am the one who is engaging in hypocrisy. To me, every human being on earth is no more or less important to our world just because of their skin color or gender.

I do not want women to 'take over the world', I just want them to have a fair share of say and action in what the world becomes for our future generations. Not just brood sows for men as being only good to propagate their own gender. 

TTGA
Professor Silent
5.1.37  TTGA  replied to  Raven Wing @5.1.35    4 years ago
Why is it a bad habit? You mean men who choose only white males because of their gender and skin color, despite the total lace of any qualifications or temperament for the job, are good?

You must think it's good, because that's exactly what Biden is doing in the opposite direction.  Instead of excluding blacks and women, he's excluding whites and men, all of it based solely on race and sex.  No matter what the excluded race or sex is, the exclusion itself is racist and sexist.  It's just as bad for Biden to do it as it was for the KKK to do it, and he should be held to exactly the same standard that you would hold those who exclude blacks and women.  Equality means EQUALITY.  It does not mean that now the other groups will get their innings.

To me, every human being on earth is no more or less important to our world just because of their skin color or gender.

Then why are you supporting a man who has just openly admitted to using those factors to make an important decision?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.38  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1.25    4 years ago

Kavanaugh was accused of a crime which obviously would be pertinent when vetting him for the highest court in the land. What crime is Senator Harris being accused of? Is having an affair with a married man illegal? Is even the unproved claims that she was supposedly "sleeping her way to the top" illegal? Just more ridiculous double standards with the faux indignation over a 30 year old consensual relationship while turning a blind eye to Trumps numerous infidelities, dozens of accusations of sexual assault and hundreds of thousands paid to silence porn stars.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.39  Texan1211  replied to  TTGA @5.1.37    4 years ago
Then why are you supporting a man who has just openly admitted to using those factors to make an important decision?

Hey, it's all cool--as long as it isn't Trump doing it!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1.40  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    4 years ago
Only a racist bigot would exclude people because of their skin color or gender

Right, because the Republican party has been oh so blind when they pick their candidates for President and VP. Do they blindfold Mitch McConnell, spin him around in a room and tell him to stick a finger on a diverse list of names and "Wow! Another old white male! Fifty-eight in a row! What are the odds?".

I've no doubt that many conservative Republicans pick their candidate based on skin color, gender and faith. Just look at their last VP choice, Pence is about as 'white male Christian' as you can get.

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
6  Account Deleted    4 years ago
 Brown thinks Harris should be gunning for Biden's Attorney General 

I agree.

Can you even imagine the first month with Harris as AG?

There would be a wailing and gnashing of teeth from the right.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7  Sunshine    4 years ago

Leave it to the Democrats to make picking a VP into a shit show.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @7    4 years ago
Leave it to the Democrats to make picking a VP into a shit show.

How so? 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1    4 years ago

wtf are they waiting for?  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.1    4 years ago

Picking the right person. In case you missed it, picking Palin killed McCain's campaign. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.3    4 years ago

And this is what is wrong with today's politics. McCain is now a bad guy, while once he was the Republican nominee. The center can't even be identified. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.5  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.2    4 years ago

I think the time has well expired for pete's sake.  All the names are well vetted for years and months.

They are just looking like fools at this point because they can't make a decision.  Perhaps Trump should do it for them.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.6  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.2    4 years ago
picking Palin killed McCain's campaign. 

No, McCain killed McCains' campaign.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.6    4 years ago

Yes, by picking Palin. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.5    4 years ago

I don't think they are looking like fools. I think that only fools rush in. I think that this is just pick on anything a Dem does, because it's a Dem. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Release The Kraken @7.1.7    4 years ago
Considering that polling shows most likely voters believe Joe will die before the end of his first term

Please find that poll, LOL!

If they get someone who isn't radical enough, they will never get the racist bigots who are torching minority neighborhoods out to the polls.

What right-wing rag said that?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1.12  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.8    4 years ago

You can believe what you want, but polling indicates she was a net positive to his campaign. The people who hated her were never going to vote for McCain anyway.  

Remember in 2008, John McCain was as bad the guys who bombed black churches, according to Congressman John Lewis.  

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to    4 years ago

No, it didn't. Palin did that. I was going to vote for him until that pick. Her and her stupid mouth killed his campaign. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.15  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.1.12    4 years ago
You can believe what you want, but polling indicates she was a net positive to his campaign. The people who hated her were never going to vote for McCain anyway.  

Wrong. I was and I knew a bunch of people who felt the same way.

Remember in 2008, John McCain was as bad the guys who bombed black churches, according to Congressman John Lewis.

Honestly, I don't remember that.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.16  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.8    4 years ago

McCain was not a strong candidate.

And regardless who was his VP pick the rabid liberals/media would have treated him or her the same as they did Palin and McCain.

Bush was just a stepping stone....

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.18  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.16    4 years ago

First of all, if you think there is no such thing as rabid conservatives think again. We saw them in full color during Clinton and Obama's administrations. 

Second, I don't think that McCain was a weak pick. I think he was sunk by her. As I said three times now, I would have voted for him. Instead, I voted third party.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
7.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to    4 years ago

Yeah, and I can remember what the right did to Kerry. That is politics. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.20  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

How quickly you forget how much tRump dumped all over McCain.  

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're stiff, kick 'em all around

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1.21  Sean Treacy  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.15    4 years ago
was and I knew a bunch of people who felt the same way.

I said on net. The CNN exit poll is pretty clear, of the people for whom the Palin pick was a factor in who they voted for, 56% chose McCain, 43% Obama.  

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1.22  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.2    4 years ago
picking Palin killed McCain's campaign

I think the state of the economy at the time and being associated with Bush did that more than Palin. Although I think picking Palin didn't help.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.23  Sunshine  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.18    4 years ago
Second, I don't think that McCain was a weak pick.

McCain never defended himself or her and his campaign had no direction or message throughout his campaign.

It was Palin at the end that turned it around a bit for him because she wouldn't be quiet and the polls started rising for him, but it was too late.

I appreciate his service, but I have never trusted McCain myself and wouldn't be surprised if he blew it on purpose.  Seemed that way throughout his campaign.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.1.24  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.23    4 years ago
cCain myself and wouldn't be surprised if he blew it on purpose.  Seemed that way throughout his campaign

I don't think any Republican could have won that year, but I thought McCain gave up too.  

TTGA
Professor Silent
7.1.27  TTGA  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @7.1.9    4 years ago
I think that this is just pick on anything a Dem does, because it's a Dem. 

Isn't that exactly the same as picking on everything that Trump does, because he's Trump?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.28  Tessylo  replied to    4 years ago

Bullshit.  

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
9  MonsterMash    4 years ago

Martin Luther King

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Joe Biden

Screw character, I will pick my VP based on gender and skin color. The same goes for my first Supreme Court nominee.

White men and women need not apply

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    4 years ago

I don't know; I think I'd rather have Harris be VP than be the Attorney General of the United States. If there is someone I most fear would abuse their authority to prosecute people she doesn't like for political reasons, it's her.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
10.1  MonsterMash  replied to  Tacos! @10    4 years ago
If there is someone I most fear would abuse their authority to prosecute people she doesn't like for political reasons, it's her.

And not to prosecute the people she likes for political reasons.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
10.2  Sunshine  replied to  Tacos! @10    4 years ago

She was part of the ugly Kavanaugh hearings.  

She would be Biden's "wing man".

Oh, just announced it's her.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Sunshine @10.2    4 years ago
She was part of the ugly Kavanaugh hearings.

She was quite possibly the ugliest part of those hearings.

And I mean her behavior, not her looks.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
10.2.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @10.2.1    4 years ago

Come one, you can't call her out on looks. Girl looks damn good for her age and position, props to her. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  Thrawn 31 @10.2.2    4 years ago
you can't call her out on looks.

I wasn't. I specifically said I wasn't talking about her looks. Her looks are irrelevant to me. I had hoped to clarify so that people wouldn't conflate "ugliest" with appearance. It's the behavior that was ugly.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
14  Gazoo    4 years ago

A man with dementia and a whore are on the dem ticket, good thinkin, dems.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
14.1  Tessylo  replied to  Gazoo @14    4 years ago

A man with dementia and a whore are on the repub ticket, good thinking repubs.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
15  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Just when I think some here can't go any lower, I find that there is a trap door in the barrel.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
16  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Yeah, he said she hold out for a more powerful spot, like Sec. of State, not the punk ass position of VP. But given Biden's age, she is right where she needs to be IMO.