╌>

Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  53 comments

An teenage revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in New York Magazine the relationship with her father when she was young and how she fell in love with him.

In the interview, the girl also says the two plan on having children.

The woman says he father was in and out of her life mostly when she was young. She recalls wondering where he was and why she hadn't hear from him. There was no contact for 12 years and she did not finally meet him again until she was 17.

Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, the woman went to stay with him for a week.

After the week, the 18-year-old revealed they had sex and were dating after.

Many people were aware of the situation.

"Everyone on my moms side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that hes my dad, and that we are engaged, include my fathers parents (they can see we are happy together and they cant wait for us to have babies they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/?intcmp=latestnews

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    9 years ago

Oh, this sounds lovely. NJ must be a wonderful place. Pedophile paradise.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
"The woman says her father was in and out of her life mostly when she was young."

I'll bet he was. Sick bastard.

Nona62
Professor Silent

And they call Vegas "Sin City."

Nona62
Professor Silent

I just can't wrap my head around this....eeewww!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I didn't think abut that. If they have children, I wonder if they will tell them. Not only is this sick, they're taking a chance on having children with medical issues.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
One eyed babies with tails are adorable!

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    9 years ago

One could be one's own cousin.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
How did you think the cast of Jersey Shore was conceived?

Nona62
Professor Silent

Doubly adorable if they're twins.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I hope they don't have children....just think , if when they got older , world got out, they would be teased unmercifully at school.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Never saw the show...

retired military ex Republican
Freshman Silent
link   retired military ex Republican    9 years ago

New Jersey it figures. Another good place not to visit.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Never been there ,and I certainly will make it a point not to!

retired military ex Republican
Freshman Silent
link   retired military ex Republican    9 years ago

Wonder if the Father is also a priest. SURELY must be a politician or a clergy man or politician wanna be.

When I was going to college almost fifty years ago one in three women had been molested as a child usually by family. Maybe the text book was written in New Jersey. Gee who is the Governor of that incestuous state? There is a law he must be ok with it if not why is it still on the books. Wonder how their birth certificates read, Father Grand Father and father of her mother. Now that is sick. Is it legal to neuter at some insidious point. Think if a son married his grandmother divorced her after she gave birth married his mother then later married his sister. Companies that draw family trees would have fun with that. Quite likely in a family tree like Romney his Great grandfather had many wives wounder how many were his offspring. When the Military chased Romney's great grandfather out of the country to Mexico he continued to marry others. His family tree had a lot of suckers on it. Kind of an offshoot of Medusa just a different body part using many others body parts. There is supposedly a library to keep Mormon family histories straight. Must be one hell of a job. Must be a dart board or a modified Loto machine you know pick a ball.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    9 years ago

Nona62
Professor Silent

LOL...Well thought out! :-)

(my smileys aren't showing up)

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    9 years ago

"Those who know that hes my dad, and that we are engaged, include my fathers parents (they can see we are happy together and they cant wait for us to have babies they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

If that is true, then a new wing needs to be added at the local mental institution in order to house every sickpervert on her father's side of the family. WTF?!?!!!!

Why didn't the bleeping peoplewho wereaware that she had been bleepingher father when she wasin bleeping high schoolcall the bleeping police and have hisbleeping ass bleeping arrested?

In the magazine interview, this girl repeatedly points out her mother's mentaldeficits. What's monumentally disturbing, isthat sheseems unable to recognize her own.

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFLOL Good one Six...Smile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

Just when you think you have heard everything!!

sixpick
Professor Quiet

No incest involved in that one. Now it could get really nasty if the next generation moves to New Jersey.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

I was thinking of this, too! Grin.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Ew. I mean, shouldn't this be illegal everywhere? Just Ew.

Nona62
Professor Silent

It sure could!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Like I said, you can't make this stuff up.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I don't understand why it isn't illegal everywhere.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Boggles the mind...

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Deapite the fact that everyone makes fun of KY for incestuous marriages, we actually have some pretty good laws against incest. Link . We prohibit anyone closer than 2nd cousins from marrying. Thankfully!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Thank you for the LINK Dear Dowser. I'm glad you're finally feeling better.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

Dowser, Kentucky gets an unjust bad rap. Your biggest problem is McConnell, POS.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

I agree Raven. The whole thing is pretty disgusting to me. Your explanation is well taken as bad genes simply have twice the chance of being inherited by the children of these people. Some things are just flat out taboo. I'm sure BF feels the same way as well.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

I don't know how much I agree with that now. LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    9 years ago

after two years of dating

Well, at least they took time to get to know each other first, and didn't just impulsively jump into anything.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Alwaysdate your parent for a long period of time before taking the big step. /s /s

Nona62
Professor Silent

I completely agree with you. I can remember as a young girl, I wanted to marry my Father, but, I grew out of that "fantasy"

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    9 years ago

This is simply awful. He should be arrested for having sex with her when she was 17.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    9 years ago

Maybe this will cause NJ to revisit and change its laws in this regard.

Nona62
Professor Silent

YUP!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Crossing fingers!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Thanks! I ran a fever yesterday, after working at Mama's house. 15 loads of clean clothes are sitting in my car, and I can't get my husband and son to help carry them in. They are "such a help".

Grrrrrr.

Today is a good day! I just need to stop pushing so hard. Smile.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Thanks, Six. I feel the same way! Smile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

15 loads????? And no help??? uh oh...I hope you don't have a relapse!

(just leave the clothes in the car, and if they want some clothes, they can go out to the car and get the)... hmmmphFrown.gif

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    9 years ago
Although creepy, it's none of our business if it's consensual and both are adults. Still, ewwwww....