╌>

Coronavirus-Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive For COVID-19: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  20 comments

By:   Lee Moran, HuffPost

Coronavirus-Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive For COVID-19: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

· Reporter, HuffPost

Tue, April 20, 2021, 8:09 AM

Rock musician Ted Nugent  announced he has tested positive for the  coronavirus  in a Facebook live video in which he repeatedly used racist slurs to refer to COVID-19, spit on the floor and promoted anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this,” the conservative rocker said in the video on Monday.

Nugent, a staunch supporter of ex-President Donald Trump, previously called the pandemic a scam and has railed against public health restrictions.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. I mean, just a clusterfuck,” Nugent said in the video. “I got the Chinese shit.”

Nugent said he had a “stuffed-up head” and “body aches.”

“My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally can hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did, I crawled,” he said.

Nugent said he was now quarantining.

Still, he repeated his refusal to receive a COVID-19 vaccine ― a stance he first   took last year   in defiance of regulatory approvals and   public health experts   worldwide   who have deemed the shots safe   and effective.

“Nobody knows what’s in it,”   Nugent said, falsely , in the Facebook live video. “If you can’t even honestly answer our questions of exactly what’s in it and why are you testing it on human beings and forcing it on people in such a short period of time?”

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

His 'stuffed up head' is due to being full of shit

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

Too bad that was only a thought

CB
Professor Principal
2.1  CB  replied to  Tessylo @2    3 years ago

I don't want Ted Nugent in a bad way; I just want him to be reasonable about this. Now, after getting sit (and maybe worse) he has understanding of the 'case.' Talk about leading a horse to a 'watered' oasis and watching it still nearly "die" of thirst!

CB
Professor Principal
3  CB    3 years ago

So, if he is infected for ten days now - why early on did he not ASK for the monclonal antibody therapy/ies? It could help hm better—it did for Donald Trump!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4  TᵢG    3 years ago

What a stubborn, ignorant fool.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
4.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @4    3 years ago

Still is apparently. Even after having Covid. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5  Dulay    3 years ago

Karmic Darwinism. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    3 years ago
“Nobody knows what’s in it,”

I guess if it’s not made of moonshine, nobody knows what’s in it.

I feel like you have to make a conscious decision to be as pig-headed as Nugent has become. Like you just want to troll humanity and be an ignorant hillbilly even if you know better. I respect his impulses to be free and live life, but this is just dumb.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @6    3 years ago

I knew exactly what was in it.  Everyone who got a vaccine, had to read/know 'what was in it'

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.2  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @6    3 years ago

He definitely seems to be one of those people that makes a concerted effort to be stupid. Like he actively avoids knowledge and tries his best to not learn anything ever.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.3  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Tacos! @6    3 years ago

“Nobody knows what’s in it,”

It has been explained, but there is a segment of society that refuses to understand it.....

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
7  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

“Nobody knows what’s in it,”    Nugent said, falsely  and forcing it on people in such a short period of time?”

Some people prefer to be ignorant even in this time of information at our fingertips. ... A true  Duuuu in my book.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA,
lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

ww.fda.gov/media/144414/download#page=2

Sophomore Guide
7.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7    3 years ago

LOL I looked this stuff up... Like most things we ingest these days I was better off not knowing what is in it.

jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @7.1    3 years ago

Lol, dont think about it too much. Probably better off not knowing what is all the food you eat and things you drink. 

Sophomore Guide
7.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1.1    3 years ago

I know

CB
Professor Principal
7.1.3  CB  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.1.1    3 years ago

Unless you want to take a course in nutrition, medicine, or 'pharma.' (mRNA. . .yeah, I got that one 'down' - it's the one 'thing' that kickin it right now for humanity's sake!)

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     3 years ago

A sad POS and that is the best that can be said of Nugent.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9  Thrawn 31    3 years ago
Rock musician Ted Nugent

Man, the phrase “rock musician” is doing some SERIOUS heavy lifting in that sentence lol. I think “one hit wonder a long ass time ago” is much more accurate. 

CB
Professor Principal
10  CB    3 years ago

As is the case, we are (all) taking this medicine with a proper measure of higher science, great hope and a portion of faith! We have our fingers crossed. Ted Nugent,. . . should cross his too. Sometimes, this is as good as it gets!

Sophomore Guide
11  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     3 years ago

Nugent said,  why are you testing it on human beings and forcing it on people in such a short period of time?”

LOL What a hypocrite. Just ask mr trump mr nugent. 

PS: you weren't forced as no one is being forced... 

Talk about a lack of personal responsibility mr nugent. 

PSS: I don't capitalize names of people I don't respect.