╌>

Four Sisters Take The Same Photo For 40 Years

Category:  Photography & Art

Via:  hallux  •  3 years ago  •  8 comments

By:   Someone

Four Sisters Take The Same Photo For 40 Years
It can sometimes feel like life is flying by and you’re not taking time out of your day to document how much you appreciate the people around you. That’s not an issue for the Brown sisters.

I'm bored with politics ... so ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Photographer Nicholas Nixon, the husband to Bebe Brown, took a photo of his wife and her three sisters Heather, Mimi, and Laurie, in 1975. Instead of just stopping there, the sisters and Nixon decided to turn the family photo into a project and meet up every year for 40 years to take the same photo

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hallux
Masters Principal
1  seeder  Hallux    3 years ago

Seed content will take you to all 40 images.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I think this is an interesting concept , but mainly of interest to them and their family (ies) . I looked at the first few but then asked myself if I wanted to click on 40 different pages to see these images. I wish they would have put all the photos on one page. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

Good Morning, Captain Buzzkill. jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    3 years ago

If you clicked through all 40 pages give yourself an extra pop tart today jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    3 years ago

Buzzkill???

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.2  seeder  Hallux  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago
I wish they would have put all the photos on one page

I expect most of NT eyes are not sharp enough ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Hallux @2.2    3 years ago

true

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago

I would have liked to have seen a few of them, including the most recent one, but I don't have the patience to click 39 times to get there for something that is not of any particular importance to me.  That's the clickbait game and it's just frustrating.