╌>

Alex Jones must pay Sandy Hook families nearly $1 billion for hoax claims, jury says | Reuters

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kavika  •  2 years ago  •  90 comments

By:   Jack Queen,Jacqueline Thomsen (Reuters)

Alex Jones must pay Sandy Hook families nearly $1 billion for hoax claims, jury says | Reuters
Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay at least $965 million in damages to numerous families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming they were actors who faked the tragedy, a Connecticut jury said on Wednesday.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Jack Queen and Jacqueline Thomsen
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay at least $965 million in damages to numerous families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming they were actors who faked the tragedy, a Connecticut jury said on Wednesday.
The verdict, which came after three weeks of testimony in a state court in Waterbury, Connecticut, far outstripped the $49 million Jones was ordered to pay in August by a Texas jury in a similar case brought by two other Sandy Hook parents.
The Connecticut verdict applies to both Jones and his company, Free Speech Systems LLC, the owner of Jones' Infowars website. FSS filed for bankruptcy in July.
Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com
Register
The plaintiffs in the Connecticut case included more than a dozen relatives of 20 children and six staff members who were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012. Jones claimed for years that the massacre was staged as part of a government plot to take away Americans' guns.
Jurors said the plaintiffs should also be awarded attorney's fees, which are set to be determined in November.
During a live broadcast as the verdict was read, Jones vowed to appeal and said his company's ongoing bankruptcy will protect

visit seeded article for remaining content

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Kavika     2 years ago

Ah geez, Alex your lying has caught up to you. Hopefully it will be treble damages.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1  evilone  replied to  Kavika @1    2 years ago

Jones has also said he won't stop harassing these people even after the award. He was not present in the court when the award was read, but livestreaming it on the air and used it to cry about being broke and asking his followers to send him more money.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  evilone @1.1    2 years ago

Is he stupid or something? Or has all that hate affected his brain? Doesn't he know that he won't win if keeps harassing these families?

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.1.2  afrayedknot  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.1    2 years ago

“…all that hate…”

…equals dollars. Unimaginable yet true.

His will be a reserved place in hell. Take him for all he’s worth, as he is worthless. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.2    2 years ago

When I take over in Hell I have a special punishment just for him

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
1.1.4  afrayedknot  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.3    2 years ago

Have a thought or two I’d be happy to contribute. See you there!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  afrayedknot @1.1.4    2 years ago

I just had an idea!

Keep an eye on the front page

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    2 years ago

He should do the world a favor and stick a finger in an electric socket. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3  Snuffy    2 years ago

While I have no sympathy for him, I doubt that the verdict damages will survive appeal.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Snuffy @3    2 years ago
While I have no sympathy for him, I doubt that the verdict damages will survive appeal.

They may or may not and he still faces another trial I believe. Whatever damages he is stuck with it's not severe enough for the POS.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Snuffy  replied to  Kavika @3.1    2 years ago

The damages should be meaningful and impactful, but they also should be fair.  IMO a $1 billion judgement is not fair.  Alex Jones has a net worth between $135 and $270 million.  The purpose of the judgement should not be to beggar and impoverish him, doing so by court order would then make him a ward of the government and I don't want my tax dollars going to support him.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Snuffy @3.1.1    2 years ago

If he is actually worth $135/270 I'm sure on the appeal it will be cut. If for some reason they find out he is lying or hiding assets then stick it to him.

He is currently on the hook for a $49 million verdict issued by a Texas court.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Snuffy @3.1.1    2 years ago

They should take all his money and then give him back enough to live on to the tune of, say, 50,000 a year. Leaving him any more than that would be an insult to all the people whose lives he ruined. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Gsquared  replied to  Snuffy @3.1.1    2 years ago

The jury had no idea of his net worth nor is it permissible for them to take that issue into consideration.  The only issue for the jury to decide in regards to damages was how much would fairly compensate the plaintiffs for the damages they sustained as a result of his grievous misconduct.  In my opinion, the amount awarded is good, but not enough.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.1.5  Snuffy  replied to  Kavika @3.1.2    2 years ago

His net worth seems to be all over the map.  

the $135/$270 million figure came from

According to Bernard Pettingill, Jr., a forensic economist who testified at the trial, Jones’ company is being valued between $135 and $270 million.

He has stated that he's broke, but nobody really believes it.  Problem is that he's moved money around from public companies to private companies and under law he doesn't have to show the books for the private companies.  It's a big shell game for him, and I expect this to go on for several more years.

He is currently on the hook for a $49 million verdict issued by a Texas court.

That's also not a sure thing either.

Jones is already on the hook for a $49 million verdict for the parents of Jesse Lewis, one of the children slain in the shooting, issued by a Texas jury in a similar defamation awards trial in that state in August. But a  Texas judge is slated to consider whether Jones can invoke a state law that limits damages to $750,000 on Oct. 20.

If the judge reduces it, that would be a slap on the wrist for Jones.  Similar to if you or I got a $100 speeding ticket, not enough to get us to stop.  sigh

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.6  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Snuffy @3.1.5    2 years ago

If it falls out the way you believe it might possibly do then keep him in court for the next couple of decades. Attorney fees are not inexpensive.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Kavika @3.1.2    2 years ago

Yup, a billion on top of the almost 50 million.  

Gee, too bad, so sad.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4  pat wilson    2 years ago

Hallelujah !!!

His jackass lawyer said something about this being a dark day for free speech. That's not free speech you halfwit imbecile !!!!

These grieving parents mourning the murders of their children were followed, doxed, and harassed mercilessly, for years by Jones and his cohorts. Families had to relocate, couples ended up divorced, there's no punishment too harsh.

I hope Jones and his ilk rot in hell.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  pat wilson @4    2 years ago
halfwit imbecile !!!!

You have to add lying pos to that for it to be as accurate as possible.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.1.1  pat wilson  replied to  Kavika @4.1    2 years ago

I could add many more descriptives.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2  Tessylo  replied to  pat wilson @4    2 years ago

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_93_smiley_image.jpg

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5  Buzz of the Orient    2 years ago

Do American bankruptcy laws allow for following and claiming assets that have been hidden or moved offshore or transferred to others such as family members and associates the same as Canadian laws do?  If not, the claimants will choke. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5    2 years ago

I do not know, Buzz.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5    2 years ago
the claimants will choke. 

$965 Million is symbolic. Those people will never see that money. The jury would have been better off to award all of them 1 Million to be divided between them. 

Here in the US, Buzz, we have the American Bar Association. They lobby for ulimited monetary awards. That's one reason our medical bills are so high.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2    2 years ago

Why should Jones be allowed to ruin the lives of so many people, who will never be able to forget what he did to them, and still keep 99.5% of his money? 

That would be the case if the total award was 1 million. 

He is said to have 150 million in net worth. How about they take 99.5% of it and leave him with the one million (.5%) ? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2    2 years ago

I think this case is different from a medical malpractice award or a legal malpractice award or a workplace injury award which are probably the result of negligence. Jones knew what he was saying were lies and he did it anyway to make money off the pain of these families, then stood by while they were harassed for years by his insane followers. These families were just props to Jones, to be manipulated in front of his horde of brain dead sub human audience. He's lucky he's not going to prison, imo. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.2    2 years ago

What good is awarding almost $1 Billion in damages if the victims can never collect?

George
Junior Expert
5.2.4  George  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.3    2 years ago

Virtue signaling? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5.2.1    2 years ago
He is said to have 150 million in net worth.

That should have been the award.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.2.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2    2 years ago

Not only that, American lawyers grab up to 40% of the awards.  Canadian lawyers don't do that, but only bill on their hourly rates.  When it comes to American lawyers, Shakespeare had the right idea. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @5.2.4    2 years ago

Notice what I'm saying: that astronomical monetary awards become meaningless if they are uncollectable.

They will try to somehow get someone to defend Jones. There will be a lot of chum in the water.  Stay clear of it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5.2.6    2 years ago

The whole world is amazed at what American lawyers make.

I think it's outrageous.

George
Junior Expert
5.2.9  George  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.7    2 years ago

There is no defending Jones idiocy, just like there is no defending a billion dollar award that will never be collected.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @5.2.9    2 years ago

Right on both counts!

For now we get to enjoy the overkill!  jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Hallux
Professor Principal
5.2.11  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.3    2 years ago
What good is awarding almost $1 Billion in damages if the victims can never collect?

It puts the big chill on his legion of copycats.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @5.2.11    2 years ago

Good afternoon.

It puts the big chill on his legion of copycats.

The first thing he did was to file bankruptcy. So how does it intimidate anyone?

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.13  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.7    2 years ago

He can appeal the verdict and if the award is lowered it's lowered. 

That is the way the system works.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @5.2.13    2 years ago

Why would he do that?  He can't pay. End of story.

Hallux
Professor Principal
5.2.15  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.2.12    2 years ago
The first thing he did was to file bankruptcy.

How's that going? Do you actually believe his lessers are taking comfort in that process?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    2 years ago

311381390_10229314328866795_5480966327319413818_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7O6J6kLlwrwAX8XidUb&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AT9cp0tU5bHLaV0PzXvQjDvyYowPNmsIAXdWhoZIXp6ZQg&oe=634D9D7E

If you are looking for Alex Jones he’s going to be living in the van down by the river.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Tessylo @6    2 years ago

Thanks but I doubt if any of us were looking for Alex before or will be in the future.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.1    2 years ago

He's the great strawman for the left.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.1    2 years ago

Donald Trump thought enough of Jones to go on his show a couple times. 

Both of these appearances were post- Sandy Hook lying by Jones by the way. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.1    2 years ago

What strawman?

And DOTW always with the snark and the smartassery.  He thinks he's cute.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.2    2 years ago

Who here has posted anything by Jones?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.4    2 years ago

Infowars doesnt pass the MBFC and cannot be seeded here. 

I heard he was on his show yesterday mocking the verdict and asking his saps to send him a lot of money so he doesnt have to be one of the poors for the rest of his life. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.2    2 years ago
Donald Trump thought enough of Jones to go on his show a couple times.

Donald was probably thinking more about the potential votes that Jones' followers represented than Jones himself.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.5    2 years ago
I heard he was on his show yesterday mocking the verdict and asking his saps to send him a lot of money so he doesnt have to be one of the poors for the rest of his life. 

I don't have a clue but good luck at raising $1 billion in donations.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @6.1.6    2 years ago
Donald was probably thinking more about the potential votes that Jones' followers represented than Jones himself.

Child molesters and wife beaters vote too. Did Trump go before groups of them to beg for votes? Of course he wanted publicity but it is far more telling that he thought those clowns who watch Infowars might be an element of his base. 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
6.1.9  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.8    2 years ago
Child molesters and wife beaters vote too. Did Trump go before groups of them to beg for votes?

You tell me as you tracked his efforts much closer than I ever did.  I made up my mind about the Donald before he announced his original campaign and never looked back.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.5    2 years ago
Infowars doesnt pass the MBFC and cannot be seeded here. 

That's not the reason John. The reason is that it only takes about 2 minutes to disprove what he says.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.10    2 years ago

Infowars cannot be seeded here because it is off the charts extremist on MBFC. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.11    2 years ago

We don't need censorship. Stories can be vetted, sometimes easily as with infowars, and sometimes it takes time as with the Russia/collusion hoax.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.12    2 years ago

So now the so-called nonexistent "Russia hoax" was as far fetched as what Jones does every day?

At least you provide unintentional humor to the proceedings here. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.13    2 years ago
So now the so-called nonexistent "Russia hoax" was as far fetched as what Jones does every day?

It was far more serious. The msm and FBI were all part of it.

At least you provide unintentional humor to the proceedings here. 

On November 8th i'll be providing consolation to all of you

Revillug
Freshman Participates
6.1.15  Revillug  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.11    2 years ago
Infowars cannot be seeded here because it is off the charts extremist on MBFC.

Even a free speech "purist" like me is ok with banning InfoWars.

My vintage ACLU outlook on free speech is up against a breaking point with the internet. I'm struggling with this. Although I'm no fan of cancel culture and broad de-platforming strategies, a guy like Alex Jones has to be held accountable for his harmful lies.

Lies, like shouting, "Fire," in a crowded theater, where there is no fire, are not protected speech.

Unpopular opinions and outlooks are protected speech.

That doesn't mean I need to listen to that protected speech.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
6.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  Tessylo @6    2 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
7  Drinker of the Wry    2 years ago
And DOTW always with the snark

I'm sorry that you misunderstood, I really don't think that NT's ever went looking for Jones, I don't remember him referenced or used as a source here.

and the smartassery

We all have to choose and I avoid dumbassery, but I can see, that's not for everyone.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7    2 years ago

Infowars was used as a source here, a number of times, during the 2016 election campaign. A certain member used it to try and smear Hillary Clinton about an alleged "medical condition". That same member started a group for Infowars fans at that time and said that he wanted to recruit people from the Infowars comment section to come here and join Newstalkers. After that fiasco Infowars was barred from use as a source here. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    2 years ago
Infowars was used as a source here, a number of times, during the 2016 election campaign.

PROVE IT

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.1    2 years ago

Vic, I dont archive Newstalkers articles, especially ones that were eventually deleted. 

The member was Badfish. He was also a member at the Infowars website and regularly posted hoax articles about Hillary during the 2016 campaign. Some of them were from Infowars and some of them were from other crank sites like Gateway Pundit . 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    2 years ago
Vic, I dont archive Newstalkers articles,

I understand. We can save certain ones, but we seldom do.

The member was Badfish. He was also a member at the Infowars website and regularly posted hoax articles about Hillary during the 2016 campaign.

Ok. I never noticed. Those articles could easily be disproven, wouldn't you agree?

Some of them were from Infowars and some of them were from other crank sites like Gateway Pundit . 

Basically the same source, which was obviously nuts.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.3    2 years ago
Ok. I never noticed. Those articles could easily be disproven, wouldn't you agree?

He didnt care if his seeds were disproven. He would just seed another one the next day. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    2 years ago

He's not doing it anymore is he?

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  seeder  Kavika     2 years ago

Everyone get back on target/article none of you are lawyers so let the judicial system work and at the end of appeals, you can agree with it or bitch about it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @8    2 years ago
Everyone get back on target/article

Didn't we all say that Jones was a liar?

Where does it go from there?

Allow me:  It's the end of Infowars.

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago
Allow me:  It's the end of Infowars.

That would be a blessing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @8.1.1    2 years ago

That's what we got out of it.

Blessed Be The Fruit
Freshman Silent
9  Blessed Be The Fruit     2 years ago

In all fairness Alex Jones was actually right about two things in his life. The water was turning the frogs gay and Ted Kaczynski was a participant in the MKUltra experiments.

The false flag and child crisis actor diatribe was a little far fetched. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Blessed Be The Fruit @9    2 years ago

That was funny. I'm gonna keep my eye on you

Revillug
Freshman Participates
9.1.1  Revillug  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1    2 years ago

I was wondering where Brucelina went.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Blessed Be The Fruit @9    2 years ago

Have you ever been a member here before?

Revillug
Freshman Participates
9.2.1  Revillug  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.2    2 years ago
Have you ever been a member here before?

I doubt anyone who was never a member of Newsvine could even find this place.

As long as someone isn't here to simply disrupt the place they are under no obligation to tell us who they are. Most of us are not here using our legal names as our NT handles. And some of us who are dedicated to a fixed account are racking up a lot of "tickets" each month.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Revillug @9.2.1    2 years ago
I doubt anyone who was never a member of Newsvine could even find this place.

That may be the sad truth.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
9.2.3  Revillug  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.2.2    2 years ago

I wonder if NewsTalkers has ever tried an ad campaign on Reddit or something like that?

(I realize this is a bit of a Meta off-topic comment, but I am not sure where else to ask it.)

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.2.4  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Revillug @9.2.3    2 years ago
I wonder if NewsTalkers has ever tried an ad campaign on Reddit or something like that?

I don't think so, Revillug

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Revillug @9.2.3    2 years ago

It would be a good idea.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    2 years ago

That sounds like a silly number. I don't think there's any question about his wrongdoing or the fact of the harm it caused. But I don't know how you get to a billion dollars. That's dumb.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
10.1  Revillug  replied to  Tacos! @10    2 years ago

Whatever it takes to make the man go away.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Revillug @10.1    2 years ago

I mean people get sued for being directly responsible for the actual death of a person, and you don’t see a billion dollar damage award.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
10.1.2  Revillug  replied to  Tacos! @10.1.1    2 years ago

Alex Jones does harm on enormous scale with his platform and there are probably numerous people dead because of him.

Whatever it takes to finally shut him down is a just verdict.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Revillug @10.1.2    2 years ago
there are probably numerous people dead because of him.

I don’t think that even his accusers in court have claimed that anyone is dead because of him. I’d like to see him off the air, but there will probably always be someone, somewhere, who will put a microphone in front of that lunatic.

Revillug
Freshman Participates
10.1.4  Revillug  replied to  Tacos! @10.1.3    2 years ago
I don’t think that even his accusers in court have claimed that anyone is dead because of him.

Connecticut Senator Condemns Alex Jones, Facebook and Google After School Shooting Victim Suicides

Revillug
Freshman Participates
11  Revillug    2 years ago

Alex Jones, reached for comment by TheNewstalkers Alex Jones desk, had this to say, " I hope they don't mind if I pay by check..."

Kavika
Professor Principal
12  seeder  Kavika     2 years ago

Alex Jones unlikely to escape ‘historically high’ defamation award, legal experts say

Tacos!
Professor Guide
12.1  Tacos!  replied to  Kavika @12    2 years ago

He’ll pay something, but it won’t be any “billion dollars.”

Revillug
Freshman Participates
12.1.1  Revillug  replied to  Tacos! @12.1    2 years ago

He'll spend the rest of his life under the burden of paying that billion dollars.

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.1.2  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Tacos! @12.1    2 years ago

He will definitely pay, and it will be a lot...

Kavika
Professor Principal
12.1.3  seeder  Kavika   replied to  Revillug @12.1.1    2 years ago

He deserves no less for what he put those parents through.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
13  MrFrost    2 years ago

As satisfying as this is, it's chicken scratch compared to what Dominion is going to peel out of Fox News, Newsmax OAN, Rudy and that lunatic Sydney Powell.