╌>

The Downfall Of A Crypto Megadonor

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  vic-eldred  •  2 years ago  •  98 comments

The Downfall Of A Crypto Megadonor
Progressive FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried, now facing personal and legal ruin after his cryptocurrency exchange collapsed this week, appeared to admit in a new interview that his professed ethics were largely an act, calling it a "dumb game we woke westerners play."

Link to quote:  Progressive FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried admits ethical image an act: 'Dumb game we woke westerners play' | Fox News

Most people have never heard of FTX. It was a cryptocurrency exchange that flew beneath everyone's radar. Its CEO was a 30-year-old named Sam Bankman-Fried. He was childlike in almost every way. His company kept no books, and its executives were friends who frequently partied and had sex together. Some thought that Fried was "charismatic."  Take a look at him:

th?id=OIP.HCepddN8vhIIyzblfEXGfwHaDt&w=190&h=185&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.1&rm=2

Let's face it, that doesn't look like a professional anything. Yet people gave him $ millions to invest. How did he fool them?  It appears that he used wokeness & altruism. He convinced everyone that he was a do-gooder who donated to charities and democrat campaigns as he called for regulation of a currency based on nothing. His chief executive Caroline Ellison admitted that she had no idea what she was doing. ("We don't do math here.") After stealing from his own investors and helping to buy the Senate for the democrats, Fried is now crying out for help from investors as the US seeks to extradite him from the Bahamas. He was the democrats second biggest donor, right behind George Soros. This story broke right after the midterm election. Will he be held accountable?

The Week:

The new sheriff in town : Republicans finally took control of the House late in the week. Now the legislative portion of the Biden agenda will finally come to an end. Republicans control the purse and have subpoena power in the coming investigations.

Hunter Hunted:  The Committee charged with investigating Hunter Biden and Joe Biden made an announcement promising to get the facts to the people. After years of investigating the former President, the radical left seems outraged that anyone would investigate Joe Biden.

Amnesty for All:  Senator Chuck Schumer is now calling for amnesty for all the illegal migrants living in the US. That could be as many as 35 million people. Of course, it has zero chance of happening. Chuck is playing identity politics. Schumer cited a declining work force. We all know how much democrats like cheap labor as we still remember slavery.

Missile Strike in Poland:  Evidently there is some debate about who's missile landed in Poland killing two people. The leader of Poland and the US Pentagon seem to think it might have been a Ukrainian defensive missile. Ukraine's leader, Volodymyr Zelensky insists that it is a Russian missile.

Biden's worthless meeting with Xi . Joe Biden met with China's leader for 3 hours and failed to mention the source of the pandemic, the fentanyl coming over the southern border, which kills about 200 Americans per day, North Korea or intellectual properties. He did manage to convince Xi that nothing is changed on the US one-China policy.

"A 22-year-old man
intentionally drove into a group of 75 California police recruits on a training run Wednesday morning in Whittier, sending 25 of them to area hospitals, investigators say. Los Angeles County Sheriff’Alex Villanueva said that Nicholas Joseph Gutierrez was driving an SUV on the wrong side of the road and abruptly swerved into the cadets. The Los Angeles Fire Department said five recruits were in critical condition, four suffered “moderate” injuries, and 14 had minor injuries."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/16/los-angeles-county-sheriffs-recruits-injured-car-crash

Border Testimony: This week Senators questioned Alejandro Mayorkas and FBI Director Wray. Mayorkas called the border a significant challenge after claiming that it was "secure." Director Wray confirmed that 70% of domestic attacks were against pro-life organizations.

Elon Musk got tough with Twitter employees , demanding that they work from the office and do a full day's work. 

Fed officials  suggest that substantial rate increases on the way.

What Have We Learned:

This week we learned a lot about the real enemies of America. Most notable was the passing of the gavel by Nancy Pelosi. MSNBC didn't bother covering Kevin McCarthy and his new Chairmen when they took time to announce what they planned to do in January. They did devote a lot of time to the Pelosi announcement that although she was staying on, she was giving up her speaker's job. One of the morons over there called it a "classy move." He went on to say: "that if it wasn't for Nancy Pelosi, we wouldn't have had Obamacare."  I remember that. Do the rest of you?  In classic Pelosi fashion, Pelosi demanded that every democrat House member vote for Obamacare, because that's what it was going to take. We'll they got Obamacare but paid the ultimate price in 2010 when 60 of them got voted out of office. Another consequence from that vote was the birth of the Tea Party, which Obama's IRS decimated a few years later.

?width=860&height=573

Eventually, Pelosi was known for the insider trade deals that made her and her degenerate husband wealthy. She was one of the worst of the Trump haters, who broke with all the norms and traditions of the House of Representatives in order to mock & defy him. There will always be an asterisk by the two faux impeachments that Pelosi concocted for Trump. Pelosi is most likely behind the two recent coverups involving her husband. The leftist media obliged her and is all too willing to smear those who try to find out what really happened. Pelosi is an example of why it's so hard to beat ideologues. They put their ideology over everything & everybody and they use whatever power they have to control people. At least Pelosi's vice-like grip on House democrats is over.

Cartoon of the Week:

cartoon-111622-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Honorable Mention:

James Comer

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"In a matter of days, Sam Bankman-Fried has gone from crypto hero to villain.

His billion-dollar fortune has collapsed. He is facing  Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission investigations . His firm,  FTX, is bankrupt , and with it many hopes for the future of crypto itself.

An outwardly genial 30-year-old commonly referred to as SBF, Mr. Bankman-Fried was until this week  the industry’s leading champion . His firm’s finances were opaque, but he seemed to be an open book on Twitter and in scores of media interviews."

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    2 years ago

P.T.Barnum is reputed to have said something famous, although it has been refuted, but these days it would be more realistic if the word "minute" were changed to "second". 

I haven't a clue what cryptocurrency or bitcoins are or how they work and I don't care.  As well my $60 cellphone doesn't have the ability to use those weird squares with the scrambled eggs image and I have no idea how to use them anyway.  There's lots of talk these days about digitizing the economy or money or something and I don't understand any of it.  I don't have a credit card but I do have a debit card and it can only draw the money that I have in my account.  My father used to say that if you don't have the cash in your pocket to pay for something, you can't afford to buy it, and that's the way I live.  I pay with cash and I don't invest in anything, so I may not make extra money, but I sure as hell don't lose any like the fools who invested in FTX.

Oh, and Pelosi should move to Taiwan - they probably love her there. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1    2 years ago
I haven't a clue what cryptocurrency or bitcoins are or how they work and I don't care. 

They are not backed by any government and are generally used in transactions to avoid transparency. Only governments can create dependable currency.

Oh, and Pelosi should move to Taiwan

I agree!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 years ago
Elon Musk got tough with Twitter employees , demanding that they work from the office and do a full day's work. 

Oh the horror!!!!

Another consequence from that vote was the birth of the Tea Party, which Obama's IRS decimated a few years later.

And people don't think Obama used his new weapon to check out the taxes of an opponent during a campaign.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2    2 years ago
Another consequence from that vote was the birth of the Tea Party, which Obama's IRS decimated a few years later.
And people don't think Obama used his new weapon to check out the taxes of an opponent during a campaign.

Oh come on now. Next thing you will be saying the DOJ and FBI have been weaponized by the Democrats against their political opponents. Better watch it or you will be reported to the FBI and tied to Jan 6th. Even if you never attended the event; just the mention of that the government isn't on the straight and narrow will get you charged.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"I’m proud of Senators Thune, Barrasso, Ernst, Capito, and Daines, who were elected to take on critical responsibilities in our Republican Conference. It is the honor of a lifetime to serve alongside my distinguished colleagues as Senate Republican Leader.".... Mitch McConnell

Fhx2qgLWYAY6I_S?format=jpg&name=small

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    2 years ago

When will McConnell go away? 

He is almost as bad as the Democrats.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1    2 years ago
When will McConnell go away?

It seems that as long as his mind is sharp, he will remain in the US Senate.

He is almost as bad as the Democrats.

There are two sides to that coin. He represents the Conservative side of the Republican Party. He is also totally dedicated to preserving the US Senate's tradition of being the more deliberative body in Congress, as well as it's more moderate temperament.

On the other hand he did direct funding for candidates in a way that many will question.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    2 years ago

He called this election accurately as well.  Some don't like to hear the truth.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    2 years ago

Rick Scott headed up the gop's Senate campaign committee. He is who blew it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.2    2 years ago

He does tend to be cool-headed when it comes to analyzing elections.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    2 years ago

No Trump blew it:

• Masters
  • Levy
  • Walker
  • Laxalt
  • Bolduc
  • Oz
  • Malloy

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.6  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    2 years ago

I believe he lost that job.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.5    2 years ago

And Lake?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.1.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.7    2 years ago

I only listed Senate losses.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.7    2 years ago

Loser.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.10  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.8    2 years ago

I know.

She was MAGA's biggest loss.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.11  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.9    2 years ago
Loser.

She still is going to stay on. She just won't be minority leader.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.11    2 years ago

You know I meant Kari Lake, you know, the one who lost, and won't concede, like her hero

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.13  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    2 years ago
On the other hand he did direct funding for candidates in a way that many will question.

McConnell withheld funding for GOP candidates that he had publicly described as poor (incompetent buffoons) candidates.  Did you expect him to give money to people he thought did not belong in the Senate? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.14  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.12    2 years ago
You know I meant Kari Lake

Um-hum

the one who lost

Sadly

and won't concede, like her hero

Has she hired lawyers?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.15  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.13    2 years ago
Did you expect him to give money to people he thought did not belong in the Senate? 

I do expect him to stay out of Republican primaries. That money should be reserved for general elections.

Lisa Murkowski is a sure vote for McConnell to be leader but she is always a questionable vote for the GOP agenda!

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.16  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.15    2 years ago

Has it occurred to you that a few Lincoln Project GOP members of Congress can now stop the gop's radical vindictive agenda?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.17  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.1.16    2 years ago

No.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Police body camera video that captured the attack on Paul Pelosi, and the moments leading up to it, contradict one of the details included in the Department of Justice's account of what happened that evening, according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage and spoke to the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    2 years ago

So are you still claiming (pretending - alluding to the conspiracy) that this was an attack by a gay lover?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1    2 years ago
So are you still claiming (pretending - alluding to the conspiracy) that this was an attack by a gay lover?

Show me where I ever made that claim?

What do you have against the people getting the facts?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    2 years ago

Which facts?  Yours or the truth?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    2 years ago
Which facts?

The fact that it was Paul Pelosi who opened that door.

Yours or the truth?

The truth that the media and the SFPD is hiding from us.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.3    2 years ago

No one is hiding anything from anyone.  Don't buy into the conspiracy theories.  Not a good look.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.4    2 years ago
Not a good look.  

What is a terrible look is you not being able to say who opened the door.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.6  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.3    2 years ago

The basics of the account are confirmed.

Casting shade on the victim is a big loser!

Pelosi's head got split by a MAGA nutter...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @4.1.6    2 years ago
The basics of the account are confirmed.

We can't even get people to admit to one of the few facts that were released.

Who opened the door?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @4.1.6    2 years ago
Pelosi's head got split by a liberal hippie nut job.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    2 years ago

Did you watch the tv station video?  It doesnt take the conspiratorial tone that you do. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2    2 years ago

Stop your spin. I want transparency and they are hiding the facts of this incident.

Who opened the door John?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2.1    2 years ago

The spin is not from John.  [Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    2 years ago

He is defending a coverup

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.2.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2    2 years ago
It doesnt take the conspiratorial tone that you do

Then why report on it at all if it's a nothing burger?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    2 years ago

FTX is one of the more crazy stories I’ve ever seen. Bigger fraud than Madoff.   His “business” lacked the controls of a 5 years olds lemonade stand but he became one of the most influential people in the world because he mouthed the correct platitudes about social justice and gave money to democrats. 

he was supposed to be feted at a conference hosted by the New York Times with zelensky and Janet yellen next week.  Whoops.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    2 years ago
His “business” lacked the controls of a 5 years olds lemonade stand but he became one of the most influential people in the world because he mouthed the correct platitudes about social justice and gave money to democrats. 

You said it much better than I did.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1    2 years ago

The guy who cleaned up Enron and is in charge of figuring out what happened to FTX really captures how out of control it was:

"I have over 40 years of legal and restructuring experience. I have been the Chief Restructuring Officer or Chief Executive Officer in several of the largest corporate failures in history. I have supervised situations involving allegations of criminal activity and malfeasance (Enron). I have supervised situations involving novel financial structures (Enron and Residential Capital) and cross-border asset recovery and maximization (Nortel and Overseas Shipholding). Nearly every situation in which I have been involved has been characterized by defects of some sort in internal controls, regulatory compliance, human resources and systems integrity. Never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information as occurred here . From compromised systems integrity and faulty regulatory oversight abroad, to the concentration of control in the hands of a very small group of inexperienced, unsophisticated and potentially compromised individuals, this situation is unprecedented."

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5.1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

I see a government job in his future.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.1    2 years ago

It was a case of children operating an unsupervised, unregulated exchange which was easily manipulated. The immature Sam Bankman-Fried at least knew who to brush up to. I guess Dr Fauci set the example.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"Pelosi ignores Trump in leadership farewell speech, mentioning Bush, Obama, Biden."

-gku6ahb?format=jpg&name=small

Bitter to the end!

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

Nancy heard you declared Trump off topic!

You deleted me for even mentioning him...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago

Nancy is not bitter at all.  Why endorse a turd?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.2    2 years ago

Angry, nasty, no-class Pelosi!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.1    2 years ago

Nah, that's #45

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.2.2    2 years ago

Yah, that's her!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    2 years ago
"Pelosi ignores Trump in leadership farewell speech, mentioning Bush, Obama, Biden."

She wasnt listing the presidents, she was talking about the ones she had worked with to get things done for America. Dont be as thin skinned as Trump is. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3    2 years ago

Lol!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.3.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3    2 years ago

Point remains. She left out Trump. That she didn't like him and his methods is immaterial. He got things done without the queen's blessing.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.3  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.3.2    2 years ago

He didn't get dick done for anyone but himself.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.3.2    2 years ago
Point remains. She left out Trump. That she didn't like him and his methods is immaterial. He got things done without the queen's blessing.

You can have whatever point you can dream up. Pelosi specifically mentioned presidents she worked with.

Did she and Trump "work together"?  or were they at odds? 

This "discussion" is so stupid I am amazed it exists. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

"It begins.". .... Chairman Jim Jordan

_IKlKtTr?format=jpg&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    2 years ago
Eventually, Pelosi was known for the insider trade deals that made her and her degenerate husband wealthy. She was one of the worst of the Trump haters, who broke with all the norms and traditions of the House of Representatives in order to mock & defy him. There will always be an asterisk by the two faux impeachments that Pelosi concocted for Trump. Pelosi is most likely behind the two recent coverups involving her husband. The leftist media obliged her and is all too willing to smear those who try to find out what really happened. Pelosi is an example of why it's so hard to beat ideologues. They put their ideology over everything & everybody and they use whatever power they have to control people. At least Pelosi's vice-like grip on House democrats is over.

That is one of the most stupid and ironically dishonest paragraphs I have ever seen on NT.  Someone needs counseling. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8    2 years ago

Oh, I see.  I take it that you don't like the characterization?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    2 years ago

If you dont see the irony in YOU decrying someone putting ideology above all else you are hopeless. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    2 years ago
If you dont see the irony in YOU decrying someone putting ideology above all else you are hopeless. 

There is no irony. I openly admit that I am also an ideologue and a true patriot.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
8.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @8    2 years ago

Exactly, Nancy and Paul are just exceptional stock pickers and are able to outperform the market, with both buying and selling.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @8.2    2 years ago

Is Bob Brinker still around?  Maybe they could take his place?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
8.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @8    2 years ago
"That is one of the most stupid and ironically dishonest paragraphs I have ever seen on NT.  Someone needs counseling."

Doesn't even come close to the misinformation you post.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.3.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @8.3    2 years ago

Somehow I knew he was going to say that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

The next House Minority Leader in the 118th Congress:

FhyfFi-WIAMhDhm?format=jpg&name=360x360

Like Chuck Schumer, Jeffries grew up in Brooklyn.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    2 years ago

Jeffries grew up in Brooklyn.

Perfectly fitting that Democrats will nominate an election denier to lead them. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @9.1    2 years ago

Good point. So election denying couldn't have been what determined the outcome of the midterms?

Or was the media's propaganda simply that potent?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  author  Vic Eldred    2 years ago

Impeached

mOkIjW8W?format=jpg&name=small

"The   Pennsylvania   House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to impeach controversial   Philadelphia   District Attorney Larry Krasner (D-PA).

Five lawmakers, including three Republicans and two Democrats with constituencies in Philadelphia,   formed a committee   to investigate Krasner earlier this year. Members of the lower chamber voted by a margin of 107 to 85 in favor of impeaching Krasner, enabling the Pennsylvania Senate to remove the official with a two-thirds majority.

“We put ourselves on the record that we stand with the people of Philadelphia who have been living in fear for their lives and the safety of themselves and their families,” Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff (R-PA) said in a statement . “We are standing up for those who do not have a voice, but long for safety and freedom from fear.”

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @10    2 years ago

Another Soros-backed idiot getting the boot?

Will Democrats ever learn that being soft on crime and criminals doesn't resonate with the majority of voters?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1    2 years ago

Have you heard what happened in LA Wednesday?

What a story that is!

JBB
Professor Principal
10.1.2  JBB  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1    2 years ago

Booted? Get back to us if two thirds of the Pennsylvania State Senate vote to convict!

You know how removal works. You told us!

Over and over and over and over and over...

JBB
Professor Principal
10.1.3  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.1    2 years ago

You mean Karen Bass was elected mayor?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.4  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @10.1.2    2 years ago

Another "social justice" warrior POS.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.5  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @10.1.3    2 years ago

That's the thing about blue cities. As much as they suffer, they keep voting for the same people.

They get what they deserve

JBB
Professor Principal
10.1.6  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.4    2 years ago

The opposite of social justice is tyranny!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.7  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @10.1.6    2 years ago

The opposite of social justice is justice.

JBB
Professor Principal
10.1.8  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @10.1.7    2 years ago

That line would make Big Brother blush.

"All pigs are equal except for Vic's pigs!"

Justice is meant for all, not just the gop. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10.1.9  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @10.1.8    2 years ago

For those who haven't learned how to speak woke:

Social Justice: Is when the percieved victimhood of the convicted determines what, if any punishment is administered.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @10.1.2    2 years ago
Booted? Get back to us if two thirds of the Pennsylvania State Senate vote to convict!

Gladly.

Anything to get rid of Soros-backed idiots harming Americans.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @10.1.6    2 years ago
The opposite of social justice is tyranny!

Bullshit.