╌>

A Little Political Humour

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

By:  buzz-of-the-orient  •  last year  •  8 comments

Donald Trump and two friends, a Rabbi and a Hindu Sadhu, had car trouble in the countryside, before they asked to spend the night with a farmer. The farmer said, "There might be a problem; you see, I only have room for two to sleep, so one of you must sleep in the barn." "No problem," chimed the Rabbi, "My people wandered in the desert for forty years, I am humble enough to sleep in the barn for an evening." With that he departed to the barn and the others bedded down for the night. Moments later a knock was heard at the door; the farmer opened the door. There, from the barn, stood the Rabbi. "What's wrong?" asked the farmer. He replied, "I am grateful to you, but I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn, and my faith believes them to be unclean animals." His Hindu friend agrees to swap places with him. But a few minutes later, the scene reoccurs, after another knock on the door. "What's wrong, now?" the farmer asks. The Hindu holy man replies, "I too am grateful for your helping us out, but there is a cow in the barn and in my country, cows are considered sacred. I can't sleep on holy ground!" Well, that leaves only Donald Trump to make the change. He grumbled and complained but went out to the barn. Moments later there was another knock on the farmer's door. Frustrated and tired, the farmer opens the door, and there stood.... the pig and the cow.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1  author  Buzz of the Orient    last year

Discovered in Heated Discussions

Waykwabu
Freshman Silent
1.1  Waykwabu  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1    last year

🤣😊😊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that's a ripper !!!!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.1  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Waykwabu @1.1    last year

Yep. We Canucks and Aussies can laugh, but not all Yanks will. 

shona1
PhD Quiet
1.1.2  shona1  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.1    last year

Evening..I am killing myself laughing....🐨🐨

If you lose your sense of humour then you are stuffed...no matter what country you live in..🦘🦘🦘

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.3  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  shona1 @1.1.2    last year

The three of us can safely laugh at that joke - none of us is an American.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.4  MonsterMash  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.3    last year
The three of us can safely laugh at that joke - none of us is an American.

All Americans can safety laugh at the joke. Americans don't go prison or executed for making fun of their government officials.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.5  author  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  MonsterMash @1.1.4    last year

Absolutely, in fact they vote for them.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.6  MonsterMash  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.5    last year
Absolutely, in fact they vote for them.

Of course, Americans vote for their political leaders same as all democratic societies. [Deleted]