It Is ME

DID YOU KNOW THAT BETO GOT A HAIRCUT ?

By:  It Is ME  •  excellent  •  4 months ago  •  26 comments

DID YOU KNOW THAT BETO GOT A HAIRCUT ?

“We’re cutting out some of this ear hair that you get when you get older,” O’Rourke, 46, said. “It grows out of your ears, and if you don’t get it cut, it can be nasty.”

It's got to be the most ingenious thing I have Seen !

OMG !

There were scissors and other mechanical machines involved !

I was soooo Impressed !

This is the "Type" that is running under the Moniker of "I'm a Democrat", Vote for me ? The New and "Improved?" Kennedy ?

He was even on "The View", and on the cover of "Vanity Fair", thank God !

Are you Fucking kidding me ?

This is one of the Democrats best and brightest ?

Find text within the comments Find

It Is ME
1  author  It Is ME    4 months ago

I'm Shocked !

What a harrowing experience he went through ! I give him Kudo's and a thumbs up. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

He's "One of us, one of us, one of us" ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Greg Jones
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  It Is ME @1    4 months ago

Wow, and I thought old saggy face Hillary was butt ugly.

I can't imagine such a pasty faced, stupid looking individual becoming

our leader and commander in chief!  jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

cms5
2  cms5    4 months ago

I am not a person that prays often...but,

Dear Lord, please don't EVER let him 'Facebook Live' a colonoscopy!

Jasper2529
2.1  Jasper2529  replied to  cms5 @2    4 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

squiggy
3  squiggy    4 months ago

Evidently, the dentist didn't remove the entire shoe at that visit.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  squiggy @3    4 months ago

It's just a matter of time before he live streams his vagina waxing.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    4 months ago

Beto took a break from his privilege white male apology tour to get a haircut?  Gee, how cool is that?

What planet are these idiots living on? Mother's day Kamala took a video of her supposedly cooking jerked Chicken for dinner. It took 30 seconds for social media to realize everything was a prop and she doesn't cook.

You would think at some point a family member would call Beto and say, "Robert, um you have become a national embarrassment and joke, knock it off!"

Sunshine
5  Sunshine    4 months ago

Good boy, wanna lollipop?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Sunshine @5    4 months ago

Men's Health is doing an expose on Beto, you know his diet and work out. Evidently he puts two five pound arm weights in his man bag to build extra muscle.

It Is ME
6  author  It Is ME    4 months ago

What's next..... A manicure ?

I would think he'd be going for a Man-Cure by now !

His Boobs are getting bigger.

Sunshine
6.1  Sunshine  replied to  It Is ME @6    4 months ago
What's next.

The Apology Tour will continue....he could be Obama's son.

MrFrost
7  MrFrost    4 months ago

Hannity was all up in arms about Beto getting a haircut. Some people will cry about anything.

It Is ME
7.1  author  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @7    4 months ago

And some just gotta "Show" ! jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7.2  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  MrFrost @7    4 months ago

I think it's wonderful Beto is speaking up. He can't be the only one that grew up suffering the beatings from his younger sister. I'm sure it will help countless victims.

Greg Jones
7.3  Greg Jones  replied to  MrFrost @7    4 months ago

Some of us are just laughing about the silliness of the democrat candidates

It Is ME
7.3.1  author  It Is ME  replied to  Greg Jones @7.3    4 months ago
Some of us are just laughing about the silliness of the democrat candidates

"silly" is a nice way of putting it. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Jasper2529
7.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Greg Jones @7.3    4 months ago
Some of us are just laughing about the silliness of the democrat candidates

Silliness? All of the main candidates have been wildly apologizing. Tucker's video does a good job laying it all out ...

Sunshine
7.4  Sunshine  replied to  MrFrost @7    4 months ago

Do you watch Hannity?

MrFrost
7.4.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sunshine @7.4    4 months ago

Not on a dare would I watch that worthless fucker.

Jasper2529
7.4.2  Jasper2529  replied to  MrFrost @7.4.1    4 months ago
Not on a dare would I watch that worthless fucker.

That's certainly your right. But, please help me understand how, if you refuse to watch Hannity, you could have claimed what you did in your comment 7   ...

Hannity was all up in arms about Beto getting a haircut.

Just wondering!

MrFrost
7.4.3  MrFrost  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.4.2    4 months ago

Twitter.

Jasper2529
7.4.4  Jasper2529  replied to  MrFrost @7.4.3    4 months ago
Twitter.

So you do "watch" Hannity, although you're wrong about him having been "up in arms" about Beto's haircut. Thanks for clarifying.

squiggy
8  squiggy    4 months ago

What's the next promo? Beating Off With Beto?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
8.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  squiggy @8    4 months ago

Beto plays video games with kids.

9      2 months ago

last sunday, I had gone new barber shop and that was amazingly experience, beauty is also important for professional person.

luther28
10  luther28    2 months ago

I suppose the silly season just got a lot sillier.