╌>

Musical Number: "Colonoscopy"

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  edward-fiebke  •  11 years ago  •  15 comments

Musical Number: "Colonoscopy"

Briefly, my wife and I (both nurses) own a small (and very part-time) production company called Too Live Nurse. Our troupe is hired by healthcare organizations for conventions and special events. Our goal is to provide a little humor for our fellow nurses and healthcare professionals.The following YouTube video is a number that we perform during our shows. It's titled, "Colonoscopy". Enjoy!!Grin.gif

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    11 years ago

That was very cute and professionally done! Great job! Smile.gif

Debra Sams (aka Life Traveler)
Freshman Silent
link   Debra Sams (aka Life Traveler)    11 years ago

I literally screamed out loud with laughter when I watched the video. Thank you for sharing.

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Edward Fiebke    11 years ago

I'm glad that you enjoyed the video. I do wish that it had the look as if done by a professional! LOL! But it was fun to edit. We had fun that night performing to that student-nurse organization. More importantly, the audience seemed to have fun watching us.

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent

Before putting it up here, I haven't watched that particular video since I put it up on Youtube a few years ago. I chuckled when I watched it again. You have to know my friend who sings the song. He LOOKS dapper and would seem to be quite "proper" and straight-laced in character. His sense of humor, though, is crazy-funny! He is also a joy to work with!

Thanks for watching the video. :)

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent

Well, that's too bad that you weren't able to hear the sound. I hope it will work for you at a later time. Thank you for taking the time to try to hear it, though.

I didn't know that about Dowser. Reading her posts from NV was the reason that I decided to check out this bulletin board. I will seek her help for sure. I'm a "learn as you go" kind of guy. Sometimes I even read the manual on how to do things! This is especially true for videography! LOL!

Cheers. . .Smile.gif

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent

Glad you enjoyed it!Grin.gif

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    11 years ago

Great stuff Edward!

retired military ex Republican
Freshman Silent
link   retired military ex Republican    11 years ago

And I'm due for one. Plus a scope into my stomach I won't allow them to doboth the same day. Bet you can guess why.

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent

Actually, if you receive enough drugs, you probably wouldn't even know that they "did both" if you permitted them to! LOL! midazolam is a WONDERFUL drug! LOL! I'm due for a colonoscopy too. The actual procedure is not anissue, thanks to my good friend midazolam. The prep, though, really, really sucks! 112.gif

Edward Fiebke
Freshman Silent

Glad you like it! Smile.gif

Split Personality
Professor Guide
link   Split Personality    4 years ago

Well done.

Enjoyed bigly

Forearry
Freshman Silent
link   Forearry    4 years ago