╌>

For Halloween -- Top 10 Worst Humans of All Time!

Category:  History & Sociology

Via:  community  •  9 years ago  •  16 comments

For Halloween -- Top 10 Worst Humans of All Time!

In honor of the creepy, someone developed a list of the 10 top worst humans of all time!  Watch the video below to learn who they are!

Can you add to this list?

Thanks for coming by!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser    9 years ago

These guys are pretty bad, but I nominate Stalin, too.

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch  replied to  Dowser   9 years ago

Dear Friend Dowser: Unfortunately there are too many more horrible people in human history who belong on some such list.  

All folks like us can do is to be the un horrible ones. People who care for people.

The world improves one good deed at a time.

E. 

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  Enoch   9 years ago

That is all we can do, I think.  Do good, as much as possible, to counteract the evil...  Try to protect those who would be victims, and do our best to not become evil in our good-doing...

Love you, dear Enoch!

Enoch
Masters Quiet

Dear Friend Dowser: I join all News Talkers in loving you.

E.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  Enoch   9 years ago

Dear Enoch, I am hardly loved!  I am trying to be good...  

Enoch
Masters Quiet

Dear Friend Dowser: Some judgments are best made not in the first person.

Trust me in this.

You are loved, respected and treasured here, as in real life far more than you realize.

Your warmth, humanity, intelligence, sensitivity, caring, abilities, values and good works over a life time have earned you a special place in so many hearts of those you have touched. 

Include me high on the list of your fan club.

Enoch.  

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent
link   bitemore Gfotwo  replied to  Dowser   9 years ago

Okay. I'm butting in here.  Dowsey, you ARE LOVED! Period! Never, ever doubt it.  You oughta know by now that when Enoch makes a statement, it is FACT. So there! You are loved. Get used to it!Big hugs Happy

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent
link   bitemore Gfotwo    9 years ago

I have to disagree with some of those placements... first and foremost, I'd put Vlad, the Impaler, at the #1 spot. Anyone who would do that, even to one human being, is beyond the pale; he did it to many people. I'd put Hitler in the #2 spot, or tie him for #1 with ol' Vlad. The others, to be sure, do belong on the list... at least, on some list, but I think the list should be longer, and some of these ignominious monsters should share a spot with another such creep. Anyway. this sure was appropriate as a Halloween post!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  bitemore Gfotwo   9 years ago

Yeah, the order kind of bothered me, too...  While Jeffrey Dahmer probably belongs on some list, somewhere, there are so many evil people through out history, it's hard to pick him as the first on this list...

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent
link   bitemore Gfotwo  replied to  Dowser   9 years ago

I think that the sheer variety of evil deeds makes compiling a list nearly impossible. Actually, I applaud this list's makers for even trying, because their efforts were very thought-provoking. But, especially in this present time with so much evil occurring on an hourly basis the world over, there probably never will be an all-inclusive list that could be read by one person in a lifetime of just reading/watching... Consider the world population (estimated census): as of July, 2015, it is estimated as being 7.3 billion . It isn't too difficult to imagine that 1 billion of these individuals is, in fact, a sadistic or homicidal maniac.

Look at it this way: let us say that we learn to read fairly well by the age of 7. Then consider that we are given this list of 1 billion sadists at the age of 7, with the goal of of finishing the list by the time we reach 70 years of age. Allowing 2 seconds per name on the list it is virtually impossible for anyone to read every name on the list by the time they reach 70, and this isn't even allowing for sleeping, working, playing, doing chores... anything other than reading the list. You see, the number of seconds in a lifetime of 70 years is  2,208,816,000 seconds.

Conclusion: humans are innately flawed.  Very flawed. And that is sad beyond comprehension!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  bitemore Gfotwo   9 years ago

I think it is about 3% are homicidal maniacs, or schizophrenic monsters, or whatever.  3% is still too many!

I read that somewhere...  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    9 years ago

I think the list is okay. For each of these people there are innumerable others that did something similar. So the ones on the list are like archetypes.

I would take Richard Speck over Dahmer as a killer though. He murdered and tortured 8 student nurses in their apartment over the course of several hours, killing them one by one. 

At 11:00 p.m. on July 13, 1966, Speck broke into a townhouse located at 2319 East 100th Street in the  Jeffery Manor  neighborhood of  Chicago . It was functioning as a dormitory for several young student nurses. Armed with only a knife (the  Illinois Supreme Court  opinion recounting the facts of the case reports that the defendant appeared at the door of the townhouse holding a gun [7] ), he then killed most of the young women, including Gloria Davy, Patricia Matusek, Nina Jo Schmale, Pamela Wilkening, Suzanne Farris, Mary Ann Jordan, Merlita Gargullo, and Valentina Pasion. Speck, who later claimed he was high on both alcohol and drugs, may have originally planned to commit a routine burglary. [8]  Speck held the women in the house for hours, methodically leading them out of the room one by one, stabbing or strangling them to death, then finally raping and strangling his last victim, Gloria Davy. Only one woman, Cora (Corazon) Amurao, escaped because she managed to hide under a bed while Speck was out of the room with one of his victims. Speck may have lost count, or he may have known there were eight women living in the townhouse but had been unaware a ninth student nurse was spending the night there. Amurao stayed hidden until almost 6 a.m. When she emerged, she climbed out of her northeast bedroom window onto a ledge screaming, "They're all dead! All my friends are dead!" [9]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  JohnRussell   9 years ago

I remember this, only too well...  Those poor girls were good people, and did not deserve this!

Yes, add him to the list, too!