╌>

FBI cuts netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Milita

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  kavika  •  8 years ago  •  11 comments

FBI cuts netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Milita

FBI Cuts Netflix Service to Oregon Bird Sanctuary Militia

making-murderer-Sized.jpghttp://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/making-murderer-Sized.jpg 500w" alt="making-murderer-Sized" width="500" height="250"> BURNS, OREGON — The FBI announced today that it has taken aggressive action to ‘make things a whole lot less comfortable’ for the estimated 150 plus armed militants occupying a national bird sanctuary.

By shutting down their Netflix account.

“No more cuddling up for  nights of Netflix and Chill for these guys ,” FBI tactical planning director Frank Dowder told CNN this morning in announcing the action.Oregon-Militia-Lone-Soldier-Armed-Sized.jpghttp://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Oregon-Militia-Lone-Soldier-Armed-Sized.jpg 500w" alt="Oregon-Militia-Lone-Soldier-Armed-Sized" width="500" height="300"> The move to stop the militia members from watching ‘Making a Murderer’ and other Netflix shows comes as pressure is rapidly growing for the agency to “fucking do something” about the now weeks-old occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

“Yes, these gentlemen and gentlewomen can still drive into town to get snacks,” said Dowder.

“But, no, they can no longer watch Netflix…and we’re seriously considering maybe slowing down their Twitter feeds next if this doesn’t roust the buggers out.  And that’s not just an idle threat.”fbi-Puzzled-320x240.jpghttp://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/fbi-Puzzled.jpg 475w" alt="fbi-Puzzled" width="320" height="240"> An angry Oregon Governor Kate Brown said this afternoon that the FBI’s Netflix move is “nothing more than a squeaky little fart in a wind storm” and told reporters she had called agency Director James Comey “to suggest he take both his thumbs out of his Washington ass and do something”.

“What the hell? These guys are occupying public land. They’re heavily armed. They’re ploughing up land for new roads, tearing down fences, posting selfies with native artifacts …and the FBI swings into action by not letting them watch movies?” said Brown.Oregon-Governor-Kate-Brown-Sized-320x170.jpghttp://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Oregon-Governor-Kate-Brown-Sized.jpg 500w" alt="Oregon-Governor-Kate-Brown-Sized" width="320" height="170">

“I may just let the bird watchers run these a-holes out of there if the FBI doesn’t do something soon.”

Militia vice-president of human resources Ryan Bundy (43) was unaware that he and his followers had been cut off from Netflix when reporters caught up with him getting a haircut this morning at Ron’s Barber Shop in downtown Burns (population 2,700).Oregon-Militia-Bundy-Sized-320x202.jpghttp://thelapine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Oregon-Militia-Bundy-Sized.jpg 500w" alt="Oregon-Militia-Bundy-Sized" width="320" height="202"> “Hahahawoo!  You’re kidding me, right?” said Bundy.

“Oh man, I’ve gotta text that one out to the boys!”

Sue Dunum
Reportering for The Lapine

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika     8 years ago

Gotta love Lapine.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    8 years ago

Hans Gruber would be pleased.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

Which Hans Gruber, the one from an American Horror story, or the Hans Gruber from Die Hard?

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Die Hard.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

The FBI is a joke.  These criminals are making the Federal Government look like weaklings.  We have anti Americans infiltrating a whole town and no one is doing anything?  I'm with the Governor, they need to get their thumbs out of their asses and drop these domestic terrorists.  This is a grand example of why this country is going to shit. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  PJ   8 years ago

I totally agree with you Pj. But the FBI did the same thing with the Bundy clan in Nevada. They are just repeating their stupidity.

BTW, Lapine is the Canadian version of the Onion.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    8 years ago

I think this article is a joke also, literally, like something from The Onion.

The FBI is a joke.

This is a grand example of why this country is going to shit. 

You're right on both counts.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

Actually Pat, Lapine is the Canadian version of the Onion, and it is satire.

But actually it's right on target as well.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

That's what I thought :-)

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

Hahaha, I must be tired.  I didn't catch it was satire. Ugh

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    8 years ago

Orange in the new black - Ohhhh Nooooooo.