╌>

"Cry Me a River" … In a Way … New Collaboration (Neetu/A. Mac)

Category:  Photography & Art

Via:  community  •  8 years ago  •  24 comments

"Cry Me a River" … In a Way … New Collaboration (Neetu/A. Mac)

© Neetu/A. Mac/A.G.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur    8 years ago

Dry your eyes so you can see the new collaboration.

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2  replied to  A. Macarthur   8 years ago

Funny, Mac, I was thinking of "Cry Me a River" as the title, but it would be something my poetry workshop would yell at me for! But here, it is perfect! Thank you for such a lovely photograph.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

Love it, Buzz!!!!! :) I can cry rivers, you know. 

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA    8 years ago

Your collaborations are fantastic.  It's as though the two of you have been doing it for years.  Your two talents meld into each other and the whole becomes greater than the sum of it's parts.

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2  replied to  TTGA   8 years ago

That is an overwhelming compliment, Ttga. I think Mac and I have been doing this for years, actually. Just not as an official collaboration. He always gave me the perfect images for the poems I used to post in poetry and other groups a long time ago. It is wonderful that we can bring our forms of art together like this. :) 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

Well said TTGA. They are wonderful together!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    8 years ago

applause    applause    applause

Keep 'em coming!

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2  replied to  Bob Nelson   8 years ago

That's a big round of applause, Bob! Thank you.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  Neetu2   8 years ago

Entirely deserved

bow to you

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Now that the image quality issue is resolved, I'm very much looking forward to new postings!

Frustration alleviated! 

Neetu2
Freshman Silent

Indeed, Mac, I am so glad, too. Thank you for working hard at it!

Jerry Verlinger
Freshman Silent
link   Jerry Verlinger    8 years ago

Your collaborative efforts are a much welcome contribution to The NewsTalkers profile, I'm glad when I catch them on the front page. I think this one is one of the best you've done. 

I'm wondering how many I've may have missed, and whether you have considered forming a group where all of your works can be collected in one place as well as being posted in the NT Columnist section. Or is there a place where they are already collected?   

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2  replied to  Jerry Verlinger   8 years ago

Thank you so much, Jerry. I think a group is a good idea, absolutely. It becomes a home/ studio for such collaborative works and a place to find them all in one spot. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

I'm wondering how many I've may have missed, and whether you have considered forming a group where all of your works can be collected in one place as well as being posted in the NT Columnist section. Or is there a place where they are already collected?   

There haven't been more than three or four, Jerry … but I think your idea of a GROUP makes good sense; I'll discuss it with Neetu … maybe in such a group, other members will post images that ask for poetry and/or poetry that requests images.

Neetu2
Freshman Silent

I am happy to go with a group, Mac. :) It could expand into something very unique on NT. Or at least, something to get away from all the uglies and to enjoy. 

Jerry Verlinger
Freshman Silent

"......maybe in such a group, other members will post images that ask for poetry and/or poetry that requests images."

That would be great! You would be starting a positive, interactive group, that could hopefully help attract and retain new members to NT.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

I will set up such a group soon … it will be open to all. I want to put together some parameters so that participation will be easy … it will be more-or-less …

1) Submit a poem or short thought/idea/ inspirational message and request it be place in an image

2) Submit an image and request that a short thought/idea/ inspirational message be overprinted, etc. on/with it

3) Submit a self-collaboration (your picture and your words), or, a collaboration done WITH ANOTHER MEMBER OF NT ONLY (in other words, original member work, no unauthorized copyrighted property).

Input/comments appreciated on this idea.

Neetu2
Freshman Silent

I think it would be great to have a place for folks to do that! :)

Jerry Verlinger
Freshman Silent

I will set up such a group soon …

Sounds great, I'll be watching for it.  

I like the guidelines, you will be creating a truly interactive group on NewsTalkers.