╌>

Obama's Islamophobia

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  35 comments

Obama's Islamophobia
Barack Obama suffers from serious case of the real Islamophobia -- fear of telling the truth about Islam. Even though a "progressive," he says nary a word about the rampant misogyny and homophobia in Islam or about Sharia law whose medieval strictures are preferred by 51% of American Muslims. Nor does he seem to care that so few of these same American Muslims actively oppose radical Islam. The president prefers the Hamas-linked CAIR to courageous reformers like Dr. Zuhdi Jasser. But that's no surprise. For Obama, radical Islam doesn't even exist.

Instead, he claims American citizens are mistreating their Muslim brothers and sisters when anyone with a web browser can see that simply isn't true and is yet another Obama lie. In fact, anti-Muslim acts in the USA are few and far less than those against Jews. According to the FBI, in 2014, 57% of hate crimes targeted Jews, only 16% Muslims. Moreover, hate crimes themselves are extremely infrequent in this country, only 1140 (again from 2014) in a nation with a population well over 320 million. Compare hate crimes to burglaries -- 2,159,878, according to the FBI, in 2010 -- and it becomes obvious how minuscule the threat is, particularly to Muslims. It's almost non-existent.

Yet Obama continues to hector us about our anti-Muslim bias. Actually what he is demonstrating is an unconscious contempt for Muslims, treating them like children who need to be coddled. And as most parents know, coddling children is a sure way to ratify, even encourage, bad behavior.

Obama's choice for his first mosque visit did just that. From Investor's Business Daily:

President Obama is conferring legitimacy on a Baltimore mosque the FBI just a few years ago was monitoring as a breeding ground for terrorists, after arresting a member for plotting to blow up a federal building.
IBD has learned that the FBI had been conducting surveillance at the Islamic Society of Baltimore since at least 2010 when it collared one of its members for plotting to bomb an Army recruiting center not far from the mosque in Catonsville, Md.

Agents secretly recorded a number of conversations with a 25-year-old Muslim convert — Antonio Martinez, aka Muhammad Hussain — and other Muslims who worshipped there. According to the criminal complaint, Martinez said he knew “brothers” who could supply him weapons and propane tanks.

So what is Obama after? The Muslim vote, obviously. But he is equally obviously, and more importantly, working out his own identity crisis, a long and winding road that has taken him from the madrassas of Indonesia to the pews of Reverend Wright. But that is a familiar tale that will be told and retold in the years to come as more information comes to light. What should concern us now are its immediate ramifications in immigration policy. The tardiness and tentativeness with which the president dealt with extreme instances of Islamic terror from Paris to San Bernardino bespeak tremendous moral and emotional confusion -- his fear of saying anything bad about Islam. He wishes these events would go away because he doesn't know how to "contain" them in the psychoanalytic sense. https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2016/02/03/obamas-islamophobia/?singlepage=true

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Obama is in denial that Islam is in need of its own reformation. He wants the west to accept them as they are.  President Jefferson was right about them from the beginning of the republic.    That our first war as an independent nation was against was against Islam is something Obama hates the founders for.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Arguing that a Muslim terrorist, whether ISIL or Hamas or Hezbollah or Boko Hurum or Al Qaida or Islamic Jihad or any other violent MUSLIM is NOT a Muslim is like saying that a Jew who wears a kippuh and earlocks and goes to the synagogue to pray, and was circumcised at the age of 8, has a Jewish mother, but belongs to the Jewish Defense League (JDL) is not a Jew.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

It's the True Scotsman fallacy. The left uses or abuses it regularly. It's a War on Logic.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

becomes obvious how minuscule the threat is, particularly to Muslims. It's almost non-existent.

The threat of radical Islam to any individual American is also minuscule, yet we hear about it daily. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

It's a threat to Anerica and our interests around the world. 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Sure there is nothing to worry about.  We need to bring more here.

It amazes me you still constantly spout this tripe.  The reason we don't ave a huge problem with them here is because we don't have the percentage here that begin to cause big problems.  That would be 10% + in case your wondering and any moron can do a google search to prove it.  

Tell me John would you like to discuss out of all the terrorist attacks committed WORLDWIDE what percentage is carried out by Muslims?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

I'd love to have that discussion here.  

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

A San Bernadine type attack will never happen again asserts The Russell . But when one happens we will be sure and point it out to you . Meanwhile your unconcern about gang warfare in Chicago goes on unabated especially when the weather warms up ...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Obama ignores Muslims who want a reformation.  He only wants to deal with those who hate western civilization as much as he does.  The last thing he wants is for Islam to join it, or assimilate with us here.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Obama ignores Muslims who want a reformation.  He only wants to deal with those who hate western civilization as much as he does.  The last thing he wants is for Islam to join it, or assimilate with us here.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

He only wants to deal with those who hate western civilization as much as he does

Double X - do you truly believe President Obama hates western civilization? 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Yes.  He much prefers those of the 3rd world his father came from.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Okay, I just wanted to make sure this was your belief.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Excuse me, but I'm curious.  First, you go on and on and on about Obama being a Muslim, then you accuse him of Islamaphobia.  Which is it?  How can it be both ways?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

The seeded article explains the question quite clearly. 

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

If it were clearly stated, I wouldn't have asked.  It makes no sense to me.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

Obamas phobia is not with Islam at all but is with his inability and refusal to tell the truth about Islam and terrorism.  

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Thank you for the explanation.  I wasn't trying to be disruptive and/or rude.  I truly didn't understand what it meant.  It didn't make sense to me.  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

Only in Bizarro World does the absurd assertions in xx's seeds make any sense.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
We are not interested on this seed in hearing about the world you live in. Keep it to yourself.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

We are not interested

Mouse in your pocket ?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

Anything to say about what was written in the seeded article or is all you have heckling, disruption, derail, and personal attacks?  Why do you even open my seeds.  You are probably the single most rude, intolerant, and divisive member on NewsTalkers.  thinkingpatiencetough guyyak yak

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

You are probably the single most rude, intolerant, and divisive member on NewsTalkers. 

More badges !!!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

Congratulations Pat!! I bow to you

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

Ah, our moderator advocating against civility and comity and in favor of disruption and derailing as long as it's someone he agrees with politically doing it.  la de da

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Dear Member XX from the mythical regime of Jefferson

It would be best if you understood the CoC. A moderator can make comments on an article that they are not moderating.

His comment was not advocating anything, even simple minds can see that.

''You are probably the single most rude, intolerant, and divisive member on NewsTalkers.  thinking patience tough guy yak yak ''. Sorry XX, but that title belongs to you and has since the day you joined NT.

Congratulations.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

It would be best if you understood the CoC. A moderator can make comments on an article that they are not moderating.

Kavika is correct about that XX . Let it go .