╌>

The Supreme Court Is Not God – Is it?

Category:  Now Trending

Via:  charlie-courtois  •  8 years ago  •  2 comments

The Supreme Court Is Not God – Is it?

They had no right to RULE that killing babies in the womb was legal in the 60's, and they have no right to change the natural law which the majority of Americans know and feels instinctively is wrong...allowing same-sex couples permission to marry one and other. The Supreme Court might declare that: A TRIANGLE IS A SQUARE. No matter what happens nothing will ever happen to change the FACT that a "triangle" will NEVER be a "square." Based on the so-called NEW EQUALITY polygamy will soon claim it's JUST FAIR to all to love one and other. It will never end. The only person who should be happy with this ungodly decision is the DEVIL. We will be no different than the people of Israel...just like in Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible.

Charlie C.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

Charlie, an article will not appear on the discussions scroll list until someone comments on it. For that reason many people always make the first comment on their articles.

As for your topic, I don't believe the Supreme Court should rule on the basis of the justices religious beliefs.

Charlie Courtois
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Charlie Courtois    8 years ago

As for your topic, I don't believe the Supreme Court should rule on the basis of the justices religious beliefs.

Thanks , John...I too agree with your statement!

BTW: It's our kids and grand-kids I worry about...winking