6 minutes and 10 seconds

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

???

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

YouTube video showing a young muslim women at an airport threatening to blow us all up because a cop said something to her, maybe about her water bottle.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    8 years ago

Well if you can't see it Buzz maybe you can hear it. The part where she starts making the threats is at 6 minutes 10 seconds.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    8 years ago

Maybe you can see this converted one Buzz.  Let me know.  The main part starts at 6 minutes 10 seconds.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sixpick   8 years ago

The sound track works okay, although I couldn't understand a lot of what she said. The video jerks on and off, and takes about 5 or 6 minutes to get through one minute.  When I have a couple of hours to spare I'll try to watch it.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    8 years ago

Yawwwnnn. A pseudo muslim terrorist wanna-be acting out, probably with hopes of youtube fame. Yawwwnnn.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

We'll be sure she is on your next flight . Yawnn .

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

No worries, she won't be boarding a plane anytime soon.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

You seem to be opposed to her suffering any penalties for what she said . Why is that ?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

She already is, Petey, follow the story.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  pat wilson   8 years ago

I hope so.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

I've never seen a Muslim woman wearing hot pink nail polish.  Something smells fishy...............where's BF?

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

I've never seen a Muslim woman wearing hot pink nail polish.  Something smells fishy...............where's BF

LoL I agree!!!

Although I found this:

http://search.earthlink.net/search?q=do+muslim+women+wear+fingernail+polish&area=earthlink-ws&

Although I bet she peels it off before landing. LOL

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

I've never seen a Muslim woman wearing hot pink nail polish.  Something smells fishy.

Many westerners have some very strange stereotypes about Muslims. (Actually I think many Americans are often quite poorly informed about people from many other parts of the world).

Now here's an interesting site:

Sexy lingerie, The Halal Way

Our Mission is to have a halal website in which muslims can freely use to purchase underwear and intimate lingerie for their spouse so that they may improve their marriage and earn the pleasure of both their spouse and Allah without looking at haram pictures on other sites.

The Muslim woman makes herself beautiful for her husband by means of make-up, clothing, etc. In this way she will appear more beautiful and attractive to him, and make her husband, Allah willing, love her more. This was the practice of the righteous women of the pious predecessors, who used to devote their time to worshipping Allah and reading Qur’aan. Foremost among them was ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her), although there were many others. They would wear fine clothes and jewellery at home in order to make themselves look beautiful for their husbands.

We take lingerie ranging from intimate bras, knickers and stockings to everyday underwear from other websites and display the lingerie without all the models on them. The products are exactly the same and are not owned by us, all we do is display the same information and product minus the model. All products come from their original companies and none are owned by us, they ship from the company to your address.

This benefits the muslims because..

1. Husbands looking to buy underwear for their wives will not be looking at haram pictures of naked models
  2. Women can shop online for sexy underwear without looking at the awrah of other women

We pray Allah rewards you for trying to avoid the haram that is unfortunately all around us.

By Allah be fearful when you find a product you like on our website, once you click it will take you the companies website you will be open to all the fitna of nude models.

Allah is watching us.

Antoinette Pleated Trim Lace Overlay Brief

Antoinette Pleated Trim Lace Overlay Brief Antoinette Pleated Trim Lace

IN STOCK Despatched today - order by 5:30 PM.
£3.00

RRP: £12.00 You save: £9.00 (75%)

Achieve a flattering fit and a sexy look with the BlueBella Antoinette briefs. In sheer black and shimmering satin, these gorgeous knickers have a lace overlay front and a full-back made from sheer mesh to show off your bottom.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna   8 years ago

How about padded underwear to alleviate the beatings?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

LOL, IDK. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    8 years ago

It seem she's trying  to appear to be a foreigner of some sort. 

I couldn't make out the wording but I believe she said something like:

My family is Muslim in fact they are royal

(I really didn't hear it very well).

But even before that I was curious as to where she's from. American-- or from some other country. I didn't make out any foreign accent-- she sounds American.  (Or possibly West Indian?).

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

I'm glad they don't like to ski we rarely see them around here. I think that's why so many Jews have vacation homes here.