╌>

Racist Conservatives Lose Their Goddamn MINDS After Mall Of America Hires Its First Black Santa (SCREENSHOTS)

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jwc2blue  •  8 years ago  •  31 comments

Racist Conservatives Lose Their Goddamn MINDS After Mall Of America Hires Its First Black Santa (SCREENSHOTS)

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/12/01/racist-conservatives-lose-their-goddamn-minds-after-mall-of-america-hires-its-first-black-santa-screenshots/

Typically, children view Santa as a magical bearded guy who brings them presents. Sometimes he’s white, sometimes he’s black, sometimes he’s other races altogether — because he is a fictional character and he can be whatever is most appropriate to an individual. Unfortunately, this is not a concept that conservatives can accept, having grown accustomed to their familiar, chalky-faced representation of Santa Claus.

After WCCO  reported that a black Santa would be coming to Mall of America in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for the first time in history, Trump fans and other racist swarmed to show their displeasure with the fact that this Santa wasn’t white as chalk.

This iframe is not allowed

“It’s no big deal, I’m still Santa, I just happen to be a Santa of Color,” Santa Larry Jefferson told the news station, noting that he was the only Santa of Color at a convention over the summer. Jefferson says that a child recently commented on his skin color, but in the end Santa is Santa to kids regardless of hue:

“It gives them something to identity with, but Santa is still just Santa. Just Saturday, I was doing an event, and one child said, ‘Santa, you’re brown,’ and I said, ‘Yes, I am, but Santa comes in many different colors.’ He said, ‘Oh,’ so I gave him a candy cane, he ran off with other kids.”

It’s a pretty simple concept. Santa — a character based on a black man — can be purple with pink polka dots and a chrome finish on his wicked awesome spiked shoulder pads if one wishes, as long as he dumps presents in billions of childrens’ living rooms by six am on Christmas morning. He’s a magical creature who drives a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer — but some feel that appearing as a skin color beyond white is beyond the scope of his wicked awesome powers — namely, Trump voters who swarmed the comment section.

“FUKIN DISGUSTING,” one man wrote in traditional Republican ALLCAPS. “NIGERS ARE DESTROYING the NATION.” His solution to black Santas destroying the nation is to “EXTERMINATE the NIGER RACE” to save “HUMANS” from “MONGREL APES.” Another called for a “BOYCOTT” of Mall of America because “Santa is WHITE.” Others called it “offensive” to portray Santa — who, once again, is a character based on a black man from Turkey — as black. Another wondered why “these people-shaped apes” can’t just “stick to their made-up kwanza ritual.”

2016-12-01_17-37-21 2016-12-01_17-48-05 2016-12-01_17-38-08 2016-12-01_17-38-50 2016-12-01_17-39-22 2016-12-01_17-39-44 2016-12-01_17-40-00 2016-12-01_17-40-28 2016-12-01_17-40-47 2016-12-01_17-41-56 2016-12-01_17-42-17 2016-12-01_17-42-50 2016-12-01_17-44-10 2016-12-01_17-44-36 2016-12-01_17-45-19

Unfortunately, this is the sort of shit we will be dealing with more and more as time goes on.

Watch a report on Jefferson’s hiring below:

This iframe is not allowed

Featured image via screengrab

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

Santa Claus is an imaginary character, thus has no color. Or is there really a workshop at the north pole? 

Image result for north pole

Image result for north pole

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I can't see those image results, John, but is it possible that one of them might be of a black Polar Bear?  At least Panda bears are all-inclusive.

I don't see what the uproar is about, after all, God is a black lesbian anyway.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    8 years ago

It is good to see the Liberals still have not pulled their heads out of their asses and decided to label all the people who posted racial posts as conservatives.    There was only one post that alluded the poster was a conservative (GOPer, and of course,  they put that one on top.)    Like I said before, it looks like it will take a couple more losses before they wake up to the fact that this tactic is backfiring on them.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  96WS6   8 years ago

There is the possibility they could nominate another black man and motivate enough racist blacks to win. Don't count the Dems out yet using racism to their advantage is the name of their game going all the way back to LBJ. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

What motivates the white racists? 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

People like Keith Ellison is my guess as to what gets them fired up.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

A black guy who sneaks into your house while you're sleeping?  That's only a job for an obese white male.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

I like the tweet that says....

NOBODY CARES NOR WOULD NOTICE INCLUDING THE KIDS EXCEPT FOR THE LIBERAL RACIST NUTS...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

I heard this black Santa Claus will be at the mall for four days. Then I guess Black Santa ceases to exist. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

Kind of like Jesus - the real reason for the season.  Some people think he's black too.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    8 years ago

1. The source is a fake news site that has been caught making up stories like this that play to the prejudices of its bigoted liberal readership. The whole point of this story is to drive clicks to the guy who makes himself rich by manipulating sad liberals who need to have their hate continuously justified. I appreciate its a successful  business model, but it's pathetic that so many liberals fall for it.  

2.  We know from Wikileaks that Democrat aligned special interest groups participate in false flag operations like this.

3. At the end of the day, who fucking cares what a relative handful of anonymous posters with unknown agendas  post on the internet?  Seriously, there are over 120 million voters in this country, how stupid do you have to be to believe that anything meaningful can be learned from looking at what amounts to a couple of grains of sand on the beach?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

editor of Minneapolis Star Tribune

Looks like we had to turn comments off on story about Mall of America's first black Santa. Merry Christmas everyone!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

It's the papers policy to shut down comments on all stories that touch upon race and public safety. In other words, the paper was just following its established procedure.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal

If we all started telling white children that Santa is black, we could solve racism.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

David Sedaris tells a hilarious story of when he was working at Macy's as a holiday elf and they had black Santas for black families and white Santas for white families. It's one of the funniest Christmas stories around. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Who played to the Asian children? Jackie Chan?

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    8 years ago

“FUKIN DISGUSTING,” one man wrote in traditional Republican ALLCAPS. “NIGERS ARE DESTROYING the NATION.”

That's odd . The only member of NT who has been known to use ALLCAPS on a regular basis was A Mac . I didn't realize he was copying Republicans when he did that ... Of course there is the real possibility that it is the reverse !