╌>

Why Do We Have An Idiot Running Our Country?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  49 comments

The Democrats had to come up with a story as to why they lost the election, and so badly (306), so they made up a story - RUSSIA. Fake news!

-

This is Donald Trump's most recent tweet. 

At his press conference today the president* claimed that he had the biggest electoral victory since Ronald Reagan. 

THAT IS NOT TRUE,  AND that was pointed out to Trump later in his press conference. 

So what does our idiot president* do then?  He doubles down by claiming that Clinton "lost so badly" since he got 306 electoral votes. 

306 electoral votes is on the lower end of electoral vote totals over the last century. We have been over this a number of times before, and I am sure Trump has heard this. So why is he lying to everyone?

Scumbag or nuts? 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Pray that our national nightmare ends soon. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

"Pray that our national nightmare ends soon."

You should be more careful with your grammar, John. Don't you REALLY mean "MY" rather than "OUR"? Since when do you speak for everyone in the USA?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

Scumbag or nuts? 

Both ... and then some.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

Why do we have an idiot running our country? Because the only alternative was a lying sack of shit. 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

Correction, criminal lying sack of shit

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

Because Putin wanted it that way...he is nothing more then a very valuable turned Russian asset.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

I sure am glad like me he didn't want Hillary. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

So you want American run by a Russian operative too? Well, being as I am an American I would prefer it be run by someone not beholden to an enemy. It's a shame it seems you'd rather be a traitor to your country.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Well, being as I am an American I would prefer it be run by someone not beholden to an enemy. It's a shame it seems you'd rather be a traitor to your country.

I'm on the side of truth and I'll take the truth from any source I can find it. If my friend hides behind lies and my enemy tells the truth, then I need a better friend. All the Russians did (if they did anything at all) is expose Hillary's attempt to rig the democratic primary with the help of the media. If our government and the people who run it can't remain honest unless their emails are hacked, then I hope the Russians hack the shit out of them until they stop lying or until we throw their rotten lying asses into the fucking street. If they'd stop lying and conniving, then there'd be nothing to expose. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

I hope the Russians hack the shit out of them 

The more I read your comments the more repulsed I become.  We get it already.  You hate gays, you love those who act against America.  This site seems to have quite a number of members who put their mother country second in their allegiance.  It's really disturbing.....  If you guys hate America so much why are you here?

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

The more I read your comments the more repulsed I become.  

That works both ways.

We get it already.  You hate gays, you love those who act against America.  This site seems to have quite a number of members who put their mother country second in their allegiance.  It's really disturbing.....  If you guys hate America so much why are you here?

I don't equate liars and gender benders with my country. If you do, then you're part of the problem. I don't move if the toilet backs up; I fix the toilet. 

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

The best comment of the day, PJ. Truth will out. Doubt if you will get much feedback from the 'traitors'. Surprised they can talk, since their lips seem to be surgically attached to the RWNJ collective asses. Thanks PJ.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  deepwaterdon   7 years ago

The best comment of the day, PJ.

Couldn't agree more. It seems that there are many on this site who are very selective in their patriotism. They are only patriots when it works to the right wing and GOP advantage. It would be nice if they would try being Americans all of the time.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

It seems that there are many on this site who are very selective in their patriotism. They are only patriots when it works to the right wing and GOP advantage. It would be nice if they would try being Americans all of the time.

Being an American and a liar should never become synonymous. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

Being an American and a liar should never become synonymous.

Considering his long, long, long list of easily disprovable lies, does that mean Donald Trump is not an American (though personally I think he has shown himself to be more Russian then American so far)? He no longer has any credibility left because he has lied so often and often about obvious things and this is dangerous. Sooner or later a really bad crisis is going to happen and Trump is going to have to get a message out...and no one is going to believe him, except Putin who is pulling his puppet strings.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Yep Benedict Arnold was a patriot also.... (Washington's right hand man on the battlefield also)

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

good one

Here's another one....

Seems like the democrats achieved retirement, problem is, they forgot to get new ones...  (and no one wants to sell them any)

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

The right wingers and congenital liberal haters and Hillary haters are up against it. They have to either ignore the 800 lb gorilla in the oval office (crazy president) or try and defend it. Neither option works. 

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    7 years ago

You know why.   Because the DNC rigged the primary and tried to shove an unlikable lying criminal down the American peoples throat....and since no one votes third party there was no other alternative.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Actually we were run by an idiot.  He left office on Jan. 20, 2017.  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

That's true.....

https://raymondpronk.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/journalists-for-obama1.jpg

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    7 years ago

The huge part of this win? (and the reason for all the angst)

Hillary actually LOST! (by 74 votes, not a huge number but a solid convincing one, but definitely not the 400+ votes that Reagan won by in '84)

And they can't conceive of how, much less why.

Hard to believe that most of America thought the most prepared and qualified candidate in history was worse than a buffoon.

They did build themselves up for a huge fall didn't they.

But that is what elitism will do for you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Nowhere Man   7 years ago

Trump signaled his profound unsuitability to be president of the United states long ago. This is not any kind of a surprise. Nor will it get better. 

The main blame goes to the people who voted for him knowing in their hearts that he is a serial liar, crook, cheat , and ego maniac.  Everyone on earth is in more danger today than they were on January 19th. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Nowhere Man   7 years ago

Hard to believe that most of America thought the most prepared and qualified candidate in history was worse than a buffoon.

One flush and she was gone. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

She was a disaster and we've been saved from her.  Trump couldn't possibly be worse than either Obama or Hillary.  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

laughing dude