Pepe Loves you!

f6ab7dab16b63a2a2c1b45f728e01d9b.jpg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    7 years ago

That was impressive. I like the one where she says guns, guns Trump wants everyone to have guns. crazy

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    7 years ago

Funny stuff!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Yes it is.  The liberal mourning over their dear leader Hillay's loss to Trump is so over drawn and over dramatized that it is now fun to run up behind them and rub salt in their emotional wounds as they run for their safe zones after destroying some city block somewhere in order to punish someone anyone for Trumps election.  Now off the the coloring books and play dough therapy with them all

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    7 years ago

it is now fun to run up behind them and rub salt in their emotional wounds

That's fucked up.  Aren't you the one who is always pissing and moaning about no civility or comity from the left ? Hypocrite !

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

Months of progressive efforts to derail the nation eventually wear thin.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Exactly.  That was also the point Daniels was making about blood in the streets.  We lost elections and we didn't destroy parts of cities or trash a park with a protest riot.  We didn't beat up people who voted the other way.  Trump and Republicans won.  Hillary and democrats lost.  It's time to move on and get back to civil life and keep the sour grapes to Internet chat and message boards.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

This election once again which party better supports diversity and morality. Hint. It's not the snowflake looters...

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I'm not crying, ranting, and raving because Trump won.  It is what it is.  Accept it and go on.  Fight tooth and nail for the issues you care about, and eventually, he will go away.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

Exactly.  Well said this time.  That's what we did when Obama won.  We accepted it and moved on to dealing with actual issues as they came up.  We created the TEA Party which was at this point in Obamas first year just beginning to form.  

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

Exactly.  I voted for Jill Stein with the full knowledge that either Trump or Hillary would win. I accepted that and still have no regrets.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

A third party will never have a chance if no one votes for them. We need to start somewhere. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

I agree.  I voted for who I thought was really a conservative Republican with real world experience as well as government service.  I wrote in Evan McMullin.  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

BTW, I can't find the post (a completely different article), but I said I was an atheist and part of the response was "nobody is perfect". If they are reading this I just wanted to say that I really didn't get a chance to respond by saying "and no one or creature or fantasy ever has been". Just wanted to get that in.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Right here Randy...

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Nowhere Man   7 years ago

Thanks!