╌>

Liberals Shame Mike Pence For Not Dining Alone With Women Or Attending Events With Alcohol Without His Wife

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  81 comments

Liberals Shame Mike Pence For Not Dining Alone With Women Or Attending Events With Alcohol Without His Wife
Say what you want about Mike Pence’s policies.

He’s a good man. I don’t think anyone doubts that.

Well, I shouldn’t say that. Liberals doubt it.

In fact, liberals are mad at him right now for an absurd reason.

Wow. Imagine that!

From Townhall:

Clearly, she was trying to suggest Pence was out of the mainstream and represented a backwards way of thinking – and liberals took the bait.

You have to be really not smart to make a comparison between Pence respecting his wife and Sharia.

That makes you either unintelligent or insanely partisan. Either way. Not good.

It just goes to show you how clueless people are these days about religion and basic decency.

That’s a nice thing for Pence to do and the left is so detached from that kind of humility and respect that they don’t know what to do.

So they mock him. That seems to be their go-to move.

Sad…

Exactly.

http://www.youngcons.com/liberals-shame-mike-pence-for-not-dining-alone-with-women-or-attending-events-with-alcohol-without-his-wife/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

Oh, I don't find fault.  It is pretty dam well smart to me. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

I agree. He is smart and a devoted husband/family man.  Our next President too.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Within the next several months most likely.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

hahahahaha - Randy!  I don't think that's what X meant.  chuckle  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

LOL! I don't either, but it's still most likely...Happy

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    7 years ago

Or Attending Events With Alcohol Without His Wife

Given the choice between attending any event with alcohol-- or--  attending with Pence's wife-- it seems pretty obvious which of those two alternatives any sane person would choose, eh?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Wow.  Yet another progressive cheap shot at a conservative woman.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Your highly developed sense of humour...never ceases to amaze!

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    7 years ago

We have A President who may be involved in collusion with a hostile foreign power … and you post this stupid shit from young cons …

What is wrong with your perspective?

Pence may have more to worry about than pleasing tight-ass religionists … there's no way he didn't know how Micheal Flynn could be compromised by his dealings with foreign governments since Sally Yates brought it to the White House's attention 17 days prior to Flynn being fired! The "Flynn lied to Pence" butt-covering "reason-for-Flynn's-firing" is b.s.!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

you post this stupid shit from young cons …

Diversionary tactic. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

And yet a liberal here has created a seed to shame him on this matter, even saying his position is illegal.  Progressives hate family values.  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

We have A President who may be involved in collusion with a hostile foreign power …

Excuse me Sir, but I know how easy it can be to get all wrapped up in believing something and according to the people in the know, such as Clapper, Comey and that other guy they have still not found any evidence to make that true.

Now the way I see it, some things are not that difficult to make up..... Take Comey saying Hillary hasn't done anything to be charged with after the Russian trolls spread the news she destroyed States evidence after it was subpoenaed.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

We have A President who may be involved in collusion with a hostile foreign power …

Excuse me Sir, but I know how easy it can be to get all wrapped up in believing something and according to the people in the know, such as Clapper, Comey and that other guy they have still not found any evidence to make that true.

No … you excuse me … talk about "believing something and according to people in the know" … you and others sucked up every bit of crap from RUSSIAN FAKE NEWS…

Russia had the capacity to influence key precincts in swing states with fake news-disseminating bots during the 2016 presidential election, and could still be disrupting American politics, experts said Thursday in the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence’s  first public Russia hearing

Russia had every ability to create fake social media accounts by mimicking profiles of voters in key election states and precincts in the 2016 election, and use a mix of bots and real people to push propaganda from state-controlled media outlets like Russia Today (RT) and Sputnik, cybersecurity  experts told the Senate panel Thursday . Clinton Watts, a senior fellow at the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at The George Washington University, said many social accounts during the election pushing questionable news looked just like real voters in states like Wisconsin and Michigan. 

And while conservative call liberals who want health insurance for its citizens … "COMMUNISTS" … they look the other way when COMMUNIST #1 steals a POTUS ELECTION for his stooge, Donald Trump.

Now the way I see it, some things are not that difficult to make up..... Take Comey saying Hillary hasn't done anything to be charged with after the Russian trolls spread the news she destroyed States evidence after it was subpoenaed.

As usual, you mischaracterize that matter … it ultimately came down to a 99 year old standard that required "intent" to benefit a foreign, hostile power. A stupid move on Clinton's part was just that … stupid … but unlike what the Trump campaign and administration may be facing, there was no intent on Clinton's part.

I have to admit, the Russians know how to play the zeal-without-knowledge Americans.

Frightening!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

You are missing an essential point, Mac...

For "some people", it is perfectly OK for the Russians to interfere in American politics, as long as the Russians help "some people's" agenda.

What characteristic of the Putin regime would put off Trump loyalists? Make a list of Putin's salient characteristics. They are all admirable in Trump loyalists' eyes.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

Fake news did not change result of 2016 election: study

Actually,  neither Bob or AMAC got the point.  Anytime evidence is subpoenaed and then is destroyed, it is a chargeable offense.  I'm surprised AMAC doesn't know this.  Talk about intent when Hillary's people either refused to testify or used the 5th continuously, destroying hard drives, lying to Congress and the American people.

Now in contrast to that all of these Trump people have been wanting to go before Congress, but Flynn remembers Scutor Libbey and what the Democrats did to him, so he would be a fool to not ask for immunity dealing with a Lynch mob like the Democrats, something that distinguishes them from any other group.  

I'm surprised AMAC seems to think this has anything to do with any hacking connection between Trump and the Russians.  ANY decent attorney woul suggest he ask for immunity or they find some thing else to give them an excuse to Lynch him.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago
(deleted)

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

It's that time......

Hey!

200w.gif#111

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

I agree.  It's time to think about moving on.  The left has pretty much taken the place over.  

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

buh bye - angel

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

In other words, discussion is not your objective; rather it's to make pronouncements and declarations, most of them editorialized demagoguery and hatred, most of it falsehoods, misrepresentations and outright lies.

And by "taking over the site," what you mean is that you can't badger, denigrate and insult your way to control.

You are the Trumpians whether you voted for him or not.

And you are way too thin-skinned and insecure to be posting the crap you post.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago
(deleted)

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago
(deleted)

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Fake News Did Not Change Result Of 2016 Election: Study

Actually,  neither Bob or AMAC got the point.  Anytime evidence is subpoenaed and then is destroyed, it is a chargeable offense.  I'm surprised AMAC doesn't know this.  Talk about intent when Hillary's people either refused to testify or used the 5th continuously, destroying hard drives, lying to Congress and the American people.

Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena, according to the FBI’s August 2016 report. Moreover, there’s no evidence Clinton deleted the emails in anticipation of the subpoena, and FBI director James B. Comey has said his agency’s investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-final-2016-presidential-debate/fact-check-trumps-claim-clinton-destroyed-emails-after-getting-a-subpoena-from-congress/?utm_term=.103c401b3 8a5

Now in contrast to that all of these Trump people have been wanting to go before Congress, but Flynn remembers Scutor Libbey and what the Democrats did to him, so he would be a fool to not ask for immunity dealing with a Lynch mob like the Democrats, something that distinguishes them from any other group.  

I'm surprised AMAC seems to think this has anything to do with any hacking connection between Trump and the Russians.  ANY decent attorney woul suggest he ask for immunity or they find some thing else to give them an excuse to Lynch him.

My comment about Russian interference is in conjunction with your selectivity (and that of others), to accept as gospel all that referred to Clinton, but as "fake" with regard to Trump.

Your surprise is based on flawed understanding.

YOUR linked article represents as conclusive, that which is nebulous, and, which because of its very nebulosity, can not be quantified nor substantiated. 

United States v. Libby  was the  federal trial  of  I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby , a former high-ranking official in the  George W. Bush administration , for interfering with special prosecutor  Patrick Fitzgerald 's  criminal investigation of the Plame affair .

Libby served as  Assistant to the President  under  George W. Bush  and  Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States  and Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs under  Dick Cheney  from 2001 to 2005. Libby resigned from his government positions hours after his indictment on October 28, 2005.

Libby was indicted by a federal  grand jury  on five  felony  counts of  making false statements  to federal investigators, perjury for lying to a federal grand jury, and  obstruction of justice  for impeding the course of a  federal grand jury investigation  concerned with the possibly illegal leaking by government officials of the classified identity of a  covert agent  of the  CIA Valerie Plame Wilson , the wife of former Ambassador  Joseph C. Wilson IV . Pursuant to the grand jury leak investigation, Libby was convicted on March 6, 2007, on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements. He was  acquitted  of one count of making false statements.

Libby was sentenced to 30 months in prison and  fined  $250,000. The sentence was  commuted  in June 2007 by President Bush, voiding the prison term. The convictions still stand on the record.

Ironically, FITZGERALD WAS APPOINTED BY GEORGE W. BUSH!

I never bluff, Six; I do my homework and state myself clearly and unambiguously.

sixpick
Professor Quiet

My point, which you didn't get was he perjured himself.  He should have taken the 5th like all the Democrats do.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Fake News Did Not Change Result Of 2016 Election: Study

A few hundred thousand votes in certain key states decided the election. That is quarter of one percent of the national votes cast (300,000/120,000,000 = .025 ).

For anyone to say that the fake news of,  say , Hillary Clinton's "illnesses", could not have swayed 1 out of every 400 voters is on thin ice, imo. Then there is the matter of the accumulation of fake news stories detrimental to Clinton. Infowars was pumping them out on a daily basis there for a while. 

There is just no way to be definitive about this, and I think the university studies were an exercise in futility. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

So totally off topic and a major league yuge derail.  Please delete this off topic crap from my seed.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Now what was this seed about?  

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

I think it was about a little boy who is afraid of women.  His mother must have done some gawd awful things to him for him to hate women so much and be so a-scared of'em.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Tell it to your cohort ...

When they post an item that needs to be addressed, when you whine because some of our members feel the need for discussion in a discussion forum, you probably aren't temperamentally suited to be here.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Or what about President Obama – whose use of sanctimonious lectures about “our values” were perhaps both the most successful and most eye-rolling examples of the art we shall ever see – badgering Americans about accepting thousands of unvetted refugees from some of the most terror-ridden nations on Earth: “Slamming the door in the face of refugees would betray our deepest values?”

Nor does Alinsky call for the overuse of profanity that one hears so often from the Left, especially from their political philosophers/comedians like Bill Maher and Jon Stewart.

What Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife Looks Like Now Left Us With No Words

Sponsored by Revcontent

Find Out More >

Even if it is not Alinksy’s rule book, there obviously is one, and DNC Chair Tom Perez has clearly studied it.

As reported by the Daily Caller:

Perez claimed those people gathered and proclaimed, “Donald Trump, you don’t stand for our values… Donald Trump you didn’t win the election.”

Later in his speech, President Obama’s secretary of labor added that he doesn’t “care” if people take issue with his speech, just like how “Republicans don’t give a s**t about people.”

Most of these edifying remarks can be heard on the video below.

Clearly the DNC found someone who can deliver what they have become accustomed to there.

Ads by Revcontent

Trending Today

Crow Meris
Freshman Silent
link   Crow Meris    7 years ago

While I'm all for being close to, preferring the company of, and respecting one's spouse above all others - what is this silliness? Does Pence not trust himself in the company of a woman while dining in public view? Perhaps he thinks he is so irresistible that random women will throw themselves on him, or perhaps he has no more self-control than his superior.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Crow Meris   7 years ago

Perhaps it's all of the above, which makes him both incredibly egotistical and incredibly insecure.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Makes him smart.  Just think of all the women Bill Clinton didn't rape or have affairs with, but those Russian trolls spread false news like wildfire that he did all those things.  If he had eaten with Hillary instead of Monica he probably would be clean as the wind driven snow today.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    7 years ago

Pence's adherence to the "Billy Graham rule" is in fact worthy of notice. Apparently he assumes that if left alone with a woman -- any woman -- either he would rape her or she would rape him.

There are real-world consequences: he will not meet a female (staffer, Congresswoman, CEO, minister, whatever) without the presence of a third party. OMG! UK Prime Minister Theresa May is a woman! Run for the hills!

Relations between men and women do not have to be determined by a presumption of rape... patience

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

Apparently he assumes that if left alone with a woman -- any woman -- either he would rape her or she would rape him.

You must be talking about Bill Clinton.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

No. I am not talking about a President from decades ago. I am talking about the current Vice-President.

You know: 

TODAY'S NEWS

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Bob Nelson   7 years ago

This makes me nervous that Pence has so little self restraint or self control that just being in a room with other women could trigger something in him that he may attack or grab some woman's pussy unless his wife was there to deter it.

It does answer the question of why Donald Trump picked Mike Pence as his Vice President.  Mike is clearly in the club that has little respect for women.  Whether it's consciously or unconsciously but it's clear to me that Pence wants to be a pussy grabber.

Anita Blackman
Freshman Silent
link   Anita Blackman    7 years ago

Never trust a man who doesn't drink.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Q: Who's the "pussy grabber"?

Anita Blackman
Freshman Silent
link   Anita Blackman  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Q: Who's the "pussy grabber"?

I don't know but when you find him let me know.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    7 years ago

This is a much to do about nothing... except for one thing. From this very article:

Screen Shot 20170331 at 1.01.23 PM.png

Which is real issue here. 

To cite a few people who take umbrage with his personal beliefs and make it about "all liberals" is disingenuous.  I have an issue with that.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

Exactly.

And he is not alone. There are Congressmen who follow the same "Billy Graham rule".

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

Same here, Perrie!

If he will not dine with a woman alone, or attend any function where alcohol is being served unless his wife is there could be commendable to some-- but in DC, that's how you get business done.  It makes me wonder if he feels, deep down, that women are evil and going to take advantage of him, or somehow sabotage his sincere efforts to govern.  If I were Mrs. Pence, I'd be getting awfully tired of babysitting his conscience.

This whole "Women are evil" thing really bothers me.  

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

You have to consider who is complaining about his rule and do we really know it is his rule?  Have you actually heard him say this?  You know some people still think MSM are telling them the truth and don't have an agenda.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Pence is merely pandering to the tight-ass religionists who vote their biases and religion.

Let Pence show his sincerity by denouncing the misogynous, disrespectful treatment of women.

Damned hypocrites!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

Exactly.