╌>

Why Do Leftists Hate America?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  53 comments

Why Do Leftists Hate America?

A few days ago, I caught Trump's speech to the Building Trades Unions National Legislative Conference.  In a nutshell, Trump vowed to fix the job-killing, out-of-control, crazy regulations harming businesses.  Trump said, "One of my first acts as president was to stop one of the great sellouts of the American worker."  Calling NAFTA a disaster, Trump said he took us out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.  The audience erupted with applause

Trump is swiftly dismantling many of Obama's anti-America agenda items.

It dawned on me: this guy is simply implementing commonsense policies in the best interest of America and her citizens who elected him.  So why is the American left responding with such unprecedented vitriol and bold, treasonous obstructionism?  The simple answer is that leftists hate America and her biblical values.  Therefore, when Trump came along vowing to make America great again, he ignited the leftists' hate, fear, and rage.  Why such hate for one's own homeland?

Before you call me crazy, let us review.

During a leisurely  Sunday  stroll along a San Francisco pier with her dad, Kate Steinle was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been deported five times but kept coming back to the sanctuary city.   Kate's last words were  "Help me, Dad."  

Compassionately, Bill O'Reilly asked Congress to pass Kate's Law , which imposed a mandatory five-year federal prison sentence on deported illegals who keep coming back. 

The American left, the city of San Francisco, Democrats, and fake news media said screw you to the Steinle family, and screw you, American people .  Senate Democrats blocked Kate's Law .  Why would the left so vehemently oppose this commonsense protection of American lives?

Even now, when Trump has vowed to cut funding to cities who refuse to comply with federal law, sanctuary city mayors are giving Trump and the American people the middle finger .  Why?

The Fort Hood shooting, the Boston Marathon bombing, the San Bernardino shooting, and the Orlando nightclub massacre, to name a few, were Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent Americans.  And yet in every instance, the Obama administration, with high praise from leftists, rushed to protect and defend Islam .  Obama's DOJ even threatened to jail anyone caught speaking badly of Islam.  Really, folks – why do leftists feel that American lives do not matter when the villains are Islamic?

Remember when leftists cheered Obama for allowing people from Ebola-infected countries into the U.S.?  Finally, pressure from the American people forced Obama to invoke a commonsense travel ban.  Still, leftists accused Americans of being racist SOBs for desiring to keep the deadly disease out of our country .  Why?

For Americans who are not paying attention, do you know that leftists hate the song "God Bless the USA/Proud to Be an American" and even banned it in public schools?  Leftists have made it illegal to say " God bless America " in public school.  Leftists banned wearing American flag shirts to school, calling it racially insensitive.  Incredibly, leftists deem Trump's desire to make America great " racist hate speech ."  What is wrong with these people?  Why do they hate their and our country so much?

As a Christian, I cannot help but notice that leftists hate America's Christian roots.  They have a huge problem with the God of Christianity and with Jesus.  Think about it.  Islam justifies beating and killing a disobedient wife and beheading homosexuals.  And yet leftists, who claim to be superior advocates for women and homosexuals, defend Islam.  Meanwhile, they vilify Christians, calling them intolerant haters for simply honoring biblical principles.  At least 90% of leftist sacred cow issues are anti-Bible.  Why?

This continues to have me scratching my head.  Celebs like Rosie O'Donnell, Kim Kardashian, and Madonna support Islam and trash Christianity.  And yet if Islamic sharia law became the law of the land, none of them would be allowed to be who they are.

Clearly, their issue with Christianity is spiritual.  As a Christian, I believe that it is the spirit of anti-Christ.  How dare Jesus be so arrogant to proclaim himself the only way to heaven, saying, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me."

Succinctly, here are other issues that confirm leftists' hatred for Americans.  Leftists put untested illegals in public schools, infecting our kids with old eradicated diseases.  Leftists advocate totally opening our borders to any and all who wish to come here to get on welfare.  Leftists celebrate extreme environmental restrictions on America while giving the world a pass.  Leftists approved of Obama gifting Iran , our enemy and a chief sponsor of terrorism, $150 billion.  Anything beneficial to America or that portrays America in a good light is despised and shouted down by leftists.

My fellow Americans, I humbly ask: why?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/why_do_leftists_hate_america.html#ixzz4drxiWKOr
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

They particularly hate fly over America, the middle class, and traditional values, particularly the original intent of the constitution.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

They particularly hate fly over America, the middle class, and traditional values, particularly the original intent of the constitution.

You repeat these words and sentences EVERY FUCKING DAY, like you are a robot. 

Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

I live in fly over America.

That comment is BS. You ought to try living in fly over America before spouting off about something you know nothing about.

The magical kingdom of Jefferson isn't fly over America as much as you try to make it that.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Actually it is.  We are not a part of urban coastal California.   Passenger jets to and from the bay area fly high over us many times daily.   Our motto here is red city in a blue state, dont expect to see white flags any time soon.

Kavika
Professor Principal

Your comment is still BS, XX.....What makes you think that your any more American than anyone else. What have you done that makes you this great patriot?

Come on let's hear it, XX....

The question is, why do you hate everyone that has a different opinion than you...

TinStl1
Freshman Silent
link   TinStl1  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Seems cornhusker is even far more extreme than ever before.. way way out there.. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

I dont hate anyone.  I just question why progressives hate us.  All the linked words in the article show a situation where a leftie hated on America.  Why should we be silent and not call the secular progressive left out on it?

Kavika
Professor Principal

You don't hate anyone. Seems that is ''pants on fire'' comment.

These are just a couple of your comments from another article.

''Well I live in this sorry excuse for a crappy state and its evil and insanity knows no bounds.  It is bar none by far the worst governed state in the union and is populated by human debris in its urban coastal regions.''

''Its not the location of their homes but the content of their character severely lacking.  They are a bunch of jackbooted thugs who impose their will upon the rest of us in this state they make hideous.''

Human debris, jackbooted thugs, character severely lacking...You said this to two nt members that live in CA..and one of them on the coast.

Seems like your the one lacking character among other things, XX....

You still haven't answered the question I asked you in the above comment of mine.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Here are the links to your comments.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Very, very, very hateful speech!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Passenger jets to and from the bay area fly high over us many times daily.

They fly right over me too, coming and going from LAX. I live in flyover America !

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

They fly right over me too, coming and going from LAX. I live in flyover America !

Same here. Everyday I see the contrails of jets flying overhead. I live in Southern California. A flyover state.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Garbage

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Well said.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

I live in flyover American, too.  I don't hate anyone.

I support the middle class, as I R one, I support the Constitution, as it has been amended, (after all, I want to be able to vote), and many traditional values.  That does not make me some yahoo that will sit idly by while allowing my fellow Americans to be bad-mouthed Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Meaning:  Hush.  You don't know what you're talking about.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

For what it's worth....I believe that ultra liberals truly do dislike everything and anything in the U.S.A.  From our Flag, the Constitution, National Anthem, and on with anything they consider unworthy.  Now, most of the things they consider worthy are, indeed, worthy.  But, where they miss the boat is that most people are in agreement with them i.e. racial prejudice, religion intolerance, and, a better life for all and they truly believe that they are the only ones who care. 

What I find interesting is that they protect Muslims, but not Christians.  They protect free speech, but don't allow it for all.  Political correctness has almost become laughable.  ANYTHING that they deem remotely is not to their liking they take to social media and the company/individual apologizes.  What a load of crapola! 

We play into their hands like idiots.  When are we going to stand up for ourselves and say.....if you don't like it....shove it!   I have already started.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

Me too!  Thus the seeded article.  Theres enough stuff in blue in this article to create several more seeds along this line.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

I believe that ultra liberals truly do dislike everything and anything in the U.S.A.  From our Flag, the Constitution, National Anthem, and on with anything they consider unworthy.  

Maybe you could crochet your next toilet paper hat in an American flag pattern. That would be so cool !

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

I don't crochet, but I did buy one and, yes, it Is really cool!  Love wearing it as I sing our National Anthem!

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

Here's one with trump on top...il_340x270.1151673656_av1y.jpg

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

That's a real clever hat.  Mine is not like that.  Mine is simply a red, white and blue hat.  No matter who is president, I support the U.S.A. 

It may have something to do with my ancestor signing the Constitution of the U.S.  I don't know....big deal.  It may have something to do with all my family at some time fighting for our Country...I don't know. 

What I do know, however. I do take very seriously those who dishonor the U.S.A.  The U.S.A. allows you the freedom to stand or sit during our Anthem.  The U.S.A. allows you to burn our Flag.  What other Country would allow you those freedoms?  Maybe, there are some....I don't know.  I don't know a lot of stuff. 

See that little boy in my avatar?  He is the one I am fighting for.  My grandson.  He will be going to college in two years.  He was ten in that photo. 

I will keep a candle in my window!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  magnoliaave   7 years ago

I agree.  I love America period.  It doesn't matter who is in the White House or controls congress.  We are an exceptional nation regardless of the cyclical nature of politics.  We still sing Proud to be an American and still celebrate the 4th of July like no other secular holiday.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

People should stop patronizing this b.s. every day. 

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    7 years ago

`

I see this as a troll thread. A person's first major mistake is replying to it.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

It is indeed. As is typical for him.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

It is the two comments above this and other detailing posts that are trolling here.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Yes they are.

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon    7 years ago

Cut and paste again, from the mythical state of Jefferson. Rebuttals to comments do not make a seeded article!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  deepwaterdon   7 years ago

More trolling from the left.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Trolling is a natural hobby of the political left on social media.