╌>

Experts: Bomber likely left behind trove of forensic clues

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  spikegary  •  6 years ago  •  178 comments

Experts: Bomber likely left behind trove of forensic clues
"If there is a human involved, there is a high probability you're going to get somewhere investigatively,"

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON — Investigators examining the explosive devices sent to high-profile targets in Washington and New York this week will be working to glean forensic clues to help identify who sent them, gathering fingerprints and DNA evidence while tracking the origin of the packages and the components used to make the bombs.

Larry Johnson, a former head of criminal investigations for the U.S. Secret Service who also served as a special agent in charge of the presidential protective detail, said that bomb makers usually leave evidence behind. "If there is a human involved, there is a high probability you're going to get somewhere investigatively," he said. "There will be no stone left unturned."

Johnson said it is highly likely that the person or people who built the bombs have been previously flagged by law enforcement. The Secret Service maintains an extensive database of individuals and groups who have made past threats against presidents or other top political leaders, either through letters, emails or on social media.

"A good percentage of the time, this is not the first time whoever is responsible for this will have stuck their neck out," Johnson said. "Those looking to do revenge or harm to someone, it doesn't just come to them one day."Among the first steps for investigators will be retracing the path of the packages through the postal system or courier service used to deliver them.

The U.S. Postal Service operates a sophisticated imaging system that photographs the outside of each piece of mail processed across the country and can be used to determine the specific location of where it was sent. That's how federal officials were led to a woman who sent the poison ricin through the mail to President Barack Obama and then-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg in 2013.

The envelopes and packaging materials themselves will also be closely scrutinized.

"It will be a treasure trove of forensic evidence," said Anthony Roman, a private security and investigations consultant. "As human beings, we are filtering off our DNA everywhere we walk, everywhere we sit."

Even the most careful bomber is likely to leave behind genetic material that could be used to identify them, especially traces of sweat, saliva or skin cells. There may also be fingerprints or hair.

Roman said investigators will also be collecting all available video camera footage taken from where the packages were mailed and delivered, as well as interviewing any potential witnesses in the area.

Because the devices were intercepted before they exploded, forensics experts will be able to carefully disassemble the devices and examine the components. They'll examine the wiring, the initiating system, any timing device. If it was a pipe bomb, authorities will seek to identify what type of pipe. The design of the bomb will be compared to other explosive devices recovered in the past.

Adam B. Hall, director of the Core Mass Spectrometry Facility at the Barnett Institute of Chemical and Biological Analysis at Northeastern University, said most devices are made from easily available materials regardless of what specific type of device it is.

It will have three primary components: the pipe, the explosive filler and an "initiator," or mechanism to set it off. The initiator will help identify how sophisticated the bomb maker is, whether it's a timing device or a remote trigger.

"Your typical pipe bomb, it's not very sophisticated," said Hall, who previously worked in the Massachusetts State Police crime laboratory and was involved in the Boston Marathon bombing investigation. "A lot of the directions for this are available on the Internet. ... This is not something that would require days or weeks of planning in order to execute."

Still, there are likely innumerable telltale signs that could help authorities track down how and where it was made, said Jimmie Oxley, the co-director of the University of Rhode Island's Center of Excellence in Explosives, Detection, Mitigation, and Response.

Some explosives can be homemade, which will make them more difficult to trace. But other materials must be purchased and can help narrow down where and how a device was made. Smokeless powder, for example, is virtually guaranteed to have been purchased. Black powder can be commercial grade or homemade, but it's easy to discern which is which.

"All of these are signatures," she said.

There are times, such as with the recent spate of bombings in Austin, Texas, as well as with the notorious Unabomber, when each device will have a different "signature" in an attempt to throw off authorities or as the person making the devices tests and finesses their technique.

Oxley said there will still likely be some commonalities that will allow law enforcement to zero in on a suspect or suspects.

"It's not an insurmountable task," Oxley said. "There's a ton of evidence out there. Unless this is a really, really smart person, they will find out who did this."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1  seeder  Spikegary    6 years ago

I hope they find whoever is responsbile for this and try and convist them and they never see the light of day.  NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE.

At this point, specualting on who or why is a Fool's Errand.  This kind of foolish lawlessness needs to stop altogether.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Spikegary @1    6 years ago
I hope they find whoever is responsbile for this and try and convist them and they never see the light of day.  NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE.

One key point on this statement that should set your heart a flutter, the act of sending bombs to anyone with a political agenda behind it is an act of terrorism, even if it doesn't explode so, the person or, persons involved in this are looking at being tried for Domestic Terrorism under the Patriot Act.

At this point, specualting on who or why is a Fool's Errand.  This kind of foolish lawlessness needs to stop altogether.

Couldn't agree more so, who's going to tell Trump he has to stop making CNN, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the Obama's, Joe Biden, Robert DeNiro and, George Soros the Boogieman?

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.1  Colour Me Free  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    6 years ago
who's going to tell Trump he has to stop making CNN, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the Obama's, Joe Biden, Robert DeNiro and, George Soros the Boogieman?

Why not take whataboutism to the next level?  Have the same person that tells Trump to stop, also tell CNN, H. Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the Obama's. Joe Biden, Robert De Niro and George Soros that Trump is not the Boogieman either (?)  : )

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.2  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    6 years ago

The first part of your comment was well thought out and to the point.

The second part was just foolisheness.  You  are old enough to know better.  We, at the normal day to day citizen level are responsibile for our own thoughts and actions.  Might want to concentrate on that, before trying to direct others.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.3  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.1    6 years ago
Have the same person that tells Trump to stop, also tell CNN, H. Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the Obama's. Joe Biden, Robert De Niro and George Soros that Trump is not the Boogieman either

I don't know where any one of the people you have named have come out and, said that Trump is evil, that Trump is the Anti-Christ, that Trump is a Nazi or, a White Supremacist, I have heard them say that there needs to be a check on his or, the RNC's power in government and, that we need to try to turn some states from Red to Blue. If you have information where they actually said these things, then I will agree that they need to stop.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.4  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.2    6 years ago
The second part was just foolisheness.  You  are old enough to know better.  We, at the normal day to day citizen level are responsibile for our own thoughts and actions.  Might want to concentrate on that, before trying to direct others.

Show me where Trump has not tried to make each and, every one of these folks into some kind of Boogie man, he constantly try's to campaign against Hillary, even though until recently she has been out of politics since the election, as has Obama, Holder and, DeNero. Soros is nothing but a money man so, how is he a Boogie man. DeNero said one time, "Fuck Trump", that deserves a bomb being sent to him? Really? Come on admit it, Trump uses these people to fire up his base and, now its coming back to bite him the ass and, he doesn't know what to do.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.6  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.2    6 years ago

Let's add Trumps tweet this morning, after he called for unity yesterday,

Without referring specifically to the rash of explosive devices, Trump said: "A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News." Trump frequently labels stories he doesn't like as "fake news."
The president says what he calls "fake news" has gotten bad and the mainstream media must "clean up its act, FAST."

So, I guess he expects everyone in the media to bow down to him and, kiss his ass.

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.7  Colour Me Free  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1.3    6 years ago
If you have information where they actually said these things, then I will agree that they need to stop.

I was being a smartass regarding your whataboutism list [I will spell it out next time, rather than leave a smiley face at the end] ... for all you know the bombs have nothing to do with a Trump supporter or his rhetoric and were sent by a (D) sitting in moms basement hating on Trump and his supporters....

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.8  Colour Me Free  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.5    6 years ago

Good morning B .. I am hoping today you and your husband have a bit brighter, and sweet day..

I am curious as well .. I am confident the individual(s) will be caught soon (if they do not blow themselves up first) …   as to the why?  that is a mystery for sure .. these former officials (or current ones) never see or open their own mail, even at home .. so why send the bomb except as a 'I can bomb your staff' message - really makes no sense at this time...

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.10  Colour Me Free  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.9    6 years ago
Got attacked like vultures suggesting it.

Yeah, I can see why .. no one desires to hear that 'one of their own' could do something like that .. but 'we' know the same side can do to themselves, and blame others, even hate crimes... Albeit it does not happen on a regular basis ...

My thoughts are with the 2 of you... there are advancements all the time - some day there will be a cure!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.11  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.10    6 years ago

This is why I said, 'No matter who'.  I have no idea whop or why at this point, neither does anyone else, though some (see above) are obviously ready to throw blame around and then addiitonally, blame the other side for inciting, for violence, etc., etc.

The sad thing is that they pretend they can't see this in themselves.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.13  Tacos!  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    6 years ago
Couldn't agree more so, who's going to tell Trump he has to stop making CNN, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the Obama's, Joe Biden, Robert DeNiro and, George Soros the Boogieman?

Because absent Trump, everyone had such a high opinion of those people. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.14  Colour Me Free  replied to  Spikegary @1.1.11    6 years ago
This is why I said, 'No matter who'. 

Agreed, I do not have a dog in this fight, I do not 'hope' that it is not one of mine, as I do not have a side - find the bastard (bastardette) smack them with the book hard, before taking them out back and shooting them...

The sad thing is that they pretend they can't see this in themselves.

I know, and it is frustrating to say the least .. some individuals go as far as to say that it is Trump supporters that are causing the great divide in this nation … yep, Trump said it best .. 'they go low, we kick 'em' ………...

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
1.1.15  Nowhere Man  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.14    6 years ago

yeah he did say that and I won't go into the several supposed "Leaders" from the other side saying much the same things.

But there is the results of it....

1. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) was   shot by a leftist supporter of Bernie Sanders at Congressional baseball   practice in 2017, and nearly died from his injuries.

2. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine   then suggested that he deserved it .

3. Rep. Dave Kustoff (R-Tenn.), was   run off the road   by a violent leftist who was upset about healthcare

4. An abortion activist  threatened to rape  Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) if she voted in favor of confirming Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

5. A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter.   She later resigned .

6. Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife   received a threatening video of a beheading   just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

7. Speaking of beheadings, comedienne Kathy Griffin   held a photoshoot   with an effigy of Trump’s severed head.

8. Just this week a man’s   truck was torched   in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper.

9. A Canadian pro-life woman was  violently rondhouse kicked in the torso  on camera by a “male feminist.”

10. A rabid Trump-hater from California (but I repeat myself)   attempted to stab   a GOP congressional candidate.

11. A 30-year-old loser   attacked teens   eating at a Whataburger in Texas, throwing a drink on them and stealing a MAGA hat.

12. Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was   physically assaulted   at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.

13. An Albany County, Wyoming GOP office was   vandalized and set on fire   in September.

14. A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was   firebombed   in 2016.

15. A Muslim man’s limousine was   set ablaze   during protests in Washington, D.C. on inauguration day.

16. Supporters of Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren (D-Mass.)   assaulted   an independent candidate running against her when he attended one of Warren’s rallies.

17. An Army veteran was   struck in the head   at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.

18. The   same thing happened   to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.

19. A New York man was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats after   threatening to kill   a GOP congressman and Trump supporters.

20. A member of Charlotte, North Carolina’s Antifa group   pepper-sprayed   a Trump supporter at a rally.

There are plenty more examples of leftist violence, and this list does not include harassment of of Republican politicians and cabinet members in public and at their homes. Nor does it include the bevy of leftist politicians calling for the harassment of Trump supporters, including Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.16  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.1    6 years ago
that Trump is not the Boogieman either (?)  : )

No one has to make the case for that, we wake up each day, turn on the news and exclaim "WTF?" because Trump has inevitably exposed himself as the very swamp creature we were all afraid he'd be. His tweets expose him, his finely scented words for authoritarians like Putin and Kim Jong Un, his bitter vitriol for our long time allies like Canada, Great Britain, Australia, France and NATO. His double speak on China where one day he's saying we need to push back against their manufacturing dominance then the next day saying we need to rescue one of their major companies to save Chinese jobs. Day after day he exposes himself as a self absorbed bigot calling some of our allies "shithole countries", talking about others with haughty disdain referring to the "huts" they need to go back to. He is the boogieman and openly proves it every day, he just happens to have a base of horror fans who couldn't be happier at all the chaos he's causing for those they feel left them behind. He is the revenge they have hoped and waited for decades for. Ever since George Sr. took over after Reagan they've been starting to seethe, they felt they got abandoned by both parties who colluded to deport their manufacturing jobs and imported more immigrants so they're overjoyed that Washington is getting annihilated by a political arsonist. Sure, in the end it won't actually benefit them, because this kind of chaos only ever ultimately hurts those on the bottom, those who can least afford to lose the tiny bit of aid they were receiving to stay alive. But to these angry bigots who already despise those who don't look like they or believe like they do, they couldn't care less that others are suffering from the incompetent leader they elected, they got what they wanted, revenge!...

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.17  Colour Me Free  replied to  Nowhere Man @1.1.15    6 years ago
yep, Trump said it best .. 'they go low, we kick 'em' ………...

That was the former Attorney General of the United States words - I attributed the words to Trump to prove a point of the blindness that the blame game represents ….

Holders words were justified away, as not being what he meant .. don't do anything illegal etc etc … one is suppose to denounce the President and his supporters while ignoring and supporting the actions like shouting down people in a restaurant for political reasons.. ?

There is no moral high ground for either party to stand on - they are racing each other to the bottom...!

Colour Me Free
Senior Quiet
1.1.18  Colour Me Free  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.16    6 years ago
He is the boogieman and openly proves it every day, he just happens to have a base of horror fans who couldn't be happier at all the chaos he's causing for those they feel left them behind. He is the revenge they have hoped and waited for decades for. Ever since George Sr. took over after Reagan they've been starting to seethe, they felt they got abandoned by both parties who colluded to deport their manufacturing jobs and imported more immigrants so they're overjoyed that Washington is getting annihilated by a political arsonist.  Sure, in the end it won't actually benefit them, because this kind of chaos only ever ultimately hurts those on the bottom, those who can least afford to lose the tiny bit of aid they were receiving to stay alive. But to these angry bigots who already despise those who don't look like they or believe like they do , they couldn't care less that others are suffering from the incompetent leader they elected, they got what they wanted, revenge!...

WOW!  Okay … How does one go outside each day when the sky is falling in chunks like that .. ?

The 'all inclusive big tent' actually views their fellow American's in this way, and that is what got Trump elected .. not because individuals/bigots/racists that felt left behind and marginalized came together and voted... the left screams about bigotry and racism ad nauseam until their meanings are skewed .. 

.. r.t..b… said it best..

The traditional party of 'taking personal responsibility' has become an incoherent gaggle of magapies, while the traditional party of 'inclusion' has hundreds of tents, but condescendingly dismisses half the population. Another sad day in a long string of sad days.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.19  Ronin2  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    6 years ago

Whose going to tell the left to stop making Trump and every conservative around (whether they support Trump or not) the boogieman? The left needs to put their own house in order.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
1.1.20  Nowhere Man  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.17    6 years ago
There is no moral high ground for either party to stand on - they are racing each other to the bottom...!

ABSOLUTELY! 100% agreement. and the real strange thing is when they find out who it was, the top issue they are going to want answers to is which political side he/she is on.....

Sad, sick and sad....

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.21  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.7    6 years ago
I was being a smartass regarding your whataboutism list [I will spell it out next time, rather than leave a smiley face at the end] …

Sorry, I missed that.

for all you know the bombs have nothing to do with a Trump supporter or his rhetoric and were sent by a (D) sitting in moms basement hating on Trump and his supporters....

If that were the case then why didn't he send them to candidates who support Trump instead, it makes no sense to send them to the Democrats that have been targeted, unless the person who sent them is indeed a Trump supporter.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.22  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.13    6 years ago
Because absent Trump, everyone had such a high opinion of those people.

Actually, yes, they did. The election results show that, even though Trump won, he lost the popular vote by 3 million voters and, Obama's popularity is still high in spite of what the Right did and, has continued to do to vilify him.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    6 years ago

Or vice versa

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.24  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.19    6 years ago
Whose going to tell the left to stop making Trump and every conservative around (whether they support Trump or not) the boogieman? The left needs to put their own house in order.

Can you name one rally or, one tweet where Trump in some way or, fashion has not named the "Left" for all the ills, perceived or, real, that people are suffering today? Or, any rally or, tweet where he didn't name at least one person on the list I provided for the same ills?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.25  arkpdx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1.24    6 years ago

Wait!  I thought y'all didn't like the " what about... " and the "but,  but, but" arguements .

Oh right!  You only don't like them when they are not being used by you. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.26  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.25    6 years ago
Wait!  I thought y'all didn't like the " what about... " and the "but,  but, but" arguements . Oh right!  You only don't like them when they are not being used by you.

Soooo, I take it you can't answer the question, got it. Moving on.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.27  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.9    6 years ago

Got attacked like vultures?  That's silly.  I saw no such thing.  I'd love to see quotes of how you were attacked.  All I saw was people disagreeing with you or questioning you.  

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1.28  Jack_TX  replied to  Colour Me Free @1.1.18    6 years ago
WOW!  Okay … How does one go outside each day when the sky is falling in chunks like that .. ?

If they run around protesting things hysterically enough, they can manage to keep the sky in place.  Barely.

But if they ever stop the hysteria, we're all doomed.  Their "feelings" are the only thing between us and the end of the world. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.31  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1.3    6 years ago

Perhaps they just represent those who castigate Trump.  I'm one of the few people on this site who can correctly say "He is not my president", and in my lifetime I have never encountered ANY POTUS who has had to withstand the extreme and abundant criticism that he receives, whether it be LBJ or Carter or Nixon or any others.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.32  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.29    6 years ago

No I won't run along dear.  This is a public forum and I haven't violated the COC so you can run along dear

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Vic Eldred  replied to    6 years ago

Yup, What a Woman!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.36  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.1.31    6 years ago
I'm one of the few people on this site who can correctly say "He is not my president", and in my lifetime I have never encountered ANY POTUS who has had to withstand the extreme and abundant criticism that he receives, whether it be LBJ or Carter or Nixon or any others.

And, IMO, it is well deserved.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1.37  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1.36    6 years ago

I can't wait to see the election results in November - it will tell the story about how Americans REALLY feel.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
1.1.38  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.29    6 years ago

Please do me a favor?  Don't feed the trolls, okay?  If you ignore them, they go away eventually and generally their input is childish and easy to ignore.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.39  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Kathleen @1.1.30    6 years ago

Very true. As soon as they find their article not going their way and catching too much heat they close or delete it.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Spikegary @1    6 years ago

This is more than likely the work of one lone deranged individual committing these vile and reprehensible acts along the lines of Ted Kaczynski.The far majority of both conservative and leftists deplore these actions. But sadly, there are those on the progressive left who will seize on this to demonize and tar all on the right with the same brush simply because they are right leaning and do not agree with their viewpoints. I have no doubts that if the recipients had been conservative, the reverse would have happened by the extreme right wingers. Both sides have more than their share of lunatic fringes capable of doing things like this.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Spikegary @1    6 years ago

What's interesting is that these may not be explosive devices at all. Combine that with the timing of all this and this is a real strange case.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4    6 years ago

That's not so different than those mailed envelopes with white powder being identified as containing something harmless, like flour. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.4.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @1.4.1    6 years ago

Yup, That's the point. This was not done to harm. That leads to more questions on motivation

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
1.4.3  Drakkonis  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.4.2    6 years ago

I wonder if anyone is thinking about how easy it would be for a foreign agent to do this. I can imagine certain countries coming up with a scheme like this. A seemingly easy way to stir up an already volatile political situation. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.4.4  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Drakkonis @1.4.3    6 years ago

LOL. Leave it to you to come up with a draconian suggestion. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    6 years ago

'that Trump is not the Boogieman either'

But he is the Boogieman

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4  Ed-NavDoc    6 years ago

Have not seen that one yet. Will have to check it out.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
5  Nowhere Man    6 years ago

Put aside the rhetoric, Sending bombs is WRONG! anyone who does such should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.....

that being said, take a look at the package being shown on the article heading.... the package that was "Mailed" to CNN....

Notice something strange about that package?

Here lets get a bigger picture....

original

Does anyone notice the obvious issue with a package that was "Mailed" to CNN?

Where is the stamp cancellation? if it was "Mailed" through the US postal service the stamps would be canceled... If it was delivered to them by a delivery service it would have their barcode labels all over it...

All that is being said is that it was delivered.....

BY WHOM?

Something is fishy here..........

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Nowhere Man @5    6 years ago

Very fishy. There are cameras at the Time-Warner building. A film combined with these packages all with the same outer packaging and containing the harmless "pipe bombs" should leave plenty of evidence for all these investigative agencies. The fact that they don't have this person already is mind boggling. Either this person is the luckiest moron alive or he is a genius.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Nowhere Man @5    6 years ago

Nothing fishy here, the people at CNN who received this said it was carried in to the offices by someone and, left, it didn't come with the regular mail.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.2    6 years ago

And there are cameras everywhere. Shouldn't they have a film of this individual?  They say only John Brennan entered at that time.....OH WAIT! OMG!   jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
5.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Nowhere Man @5    6 years ago

No stamp cancellations?  Perhaps a postal employee who placed it directly in outgoing mail?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.3.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @5.3    6 years ago

Guess that's how three other packages with no stamp cancellation arrived across the country on the same day, the day after they were supposedly mailed?????

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    6 years ago

Fortunately, it seems like whoever is making these things isn't very good at it.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
7  al Jizzerror    6 years ago

Since this "mad bomber" is attacking people who have pissed off The Donald, why doesn't Trump plead with the whacko to stop before someone gets hurt?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
7.2  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  al Jizzerror @7    6 years ago

Who pleaded with the Unabomber all those years?  Try looking at this logically.  In what way would bombs being delivered to the President's detractors?  Wit the mid-terms like 2 weeks away?  Who would benefit electorally form that, do you tihnk?  Democrats or Republicans?  Who would be more motivated to go and vote?

If you can be honest with yourself and others, you might question your statement.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  XDm9mm @7.2.2    6 years ago
"labeled a racist"?

That occurs every day now, as long as there are social justice ultra-PC warriors and the SPLC around.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
7.2.4  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  gooseisgone @7.2.1    6 years ago

How does that MeMe read?  When suddenyl a story grabs all the media, look for what they don't want you to notice.....

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    6 years ago

Doesn't seem like any of the bombs were operational.

Fake bombs 

Interesting. 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
8.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    6 years ago

Wouldn't it be just peachy if the bombers turned out to be affiliated with the democrats in any way?

It has to be more than one person, they were placed from NY to CA and all within 24 hours of each other....

Shaping up to be some kinda whacko plan to effect the election.........

All that is left to find is the cloak and dagger...

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1    6 years ago
Wouldn't it be just peachy if the bombers turned out to be affiliated with the democrats in any way?

I have my own theories as to who it is and, I'll wait until they are found.

It has to be more than one person, they were placed from NY to CA and all within 24 hours of each other....

Yep, it does, it also seems that the investigators are looking at Southern Florida right now, it seems that most of the packages came from there.

Shaping up to be some kinda whacko plan to effect the election......…

Gosh, ya think!

All that is left to find is the cloak and dagger...

I think I found them,

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.1    6 years ago

Maybe here:

04-1n006-tawana5-300x350.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=300&h=350&crop=1

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Nowhere Man @8.1    6 years ago

I'm sure the conservatives on this site wouldn't have even bothered to reply if after the Vegas shooting one of the liberals here had posted "Wouldn't it be just peachy if the gunman turned out to be affiliated with the Republicans in any way?"...

Why not, just once, hope neither party is involved in any way, why not hope the best until we know otherwise? Let's all agree to agree that pipe bombs or any sort of violence is unacceptable and never the way to advance a political position or opposition in a peaceful society. No matter how right your cause might have been before you use violence, once you cross that line you're now the criminal, you're what is to be feared, you're the terrorist and no better than any other terrorist of the past from the 9/11 attackers to the Isis Jihadists beheading innocent civilians.

So let's hope neither party or any of their supporters have members who would mail indiscriminate weapons of mass destruction through our mail system putting countless people at risk of losing their lives, putting countless family members at risk of losing a parent or a child, people who have nothing to do with any political bickering. Some ephemeral political "win" from pinning this act on some party affiliation will only further push our nation towards an unnecessary violent internal conflict. I, for one, want my two daughters to learn about the civil war in school, I don't want them to have to experience such horror first hand.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.5  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
A pipe bomb made out of plastic isn't a weapon of mass destruction but I do agree with most of what you posted.

Put ball bearings, glass or, nails in with the powder and, it does become a weapon of mass destruction.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.5    6 years ago

I heard there was glass in at least one of the pipe bombs 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.6    6 years ago
I heard there was glass in at least one of the pipe bombs 

Um-hum, but glass dosen't mean much, nor does the bomb itself, if its not enabled to explode. I doubt that these devices were real bombs

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.9  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XDm9mm @8.1.7    6 years ago
Of course, no one can dispute what you never divulged.

Ok, smart ass here ya go. I think its White Nationalist's who are doing this, they've done it before and, they support Trump.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.10  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.8    6 years ago
Um-hum, but glass dosen't mean much, nor does the bomb itself, if its not enabled to explode. I doubt that these devices were real bombs

In order for them to be "real bombs" all they need is a timer and, explosive material of some kind, look at the picture of them,

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.10    6 years ago

And something to TRIGGER them. None of these have gone off. Why do you think?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.12  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.11    6 years ago
And something to TRIGGER them. None of these have gone off. Why do you think?

A mistake in the assembly is what the experts are saying, they won't say what that mistake was but, that is what they are saying after looking at how they were made.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.12    6 years ago

That is not what I'm hearing. Some say the intent was more to panic than to harm.  Does that seem possible to you?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.16  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
We were told during Iraq war that Sarin and VX gas artillery shells were not weapons of mass destruction there is noway a plastic bomb would qualify then. 

As I said, put glass, nails or, ball bearings in it, it then becomes a weapon of mass destruction.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.17  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
One would use steel pipe to build more pressure if you wanted a strong bomb this looks like a movie prop.

Yes, one would, if one knew what the hell they were doing and, they weren't a fruitcake who could only afford plastic pipe from a home project, however, as I said somewhere on here the experts don't believe this person knew what they were doing since the bombs didn't go off but, had everything they needed to make it happen. Those same experts, the people looking at the bombs and, how they were made have said that there were mistakes made in the making of the bombs, I'm sure one of those was the use of plastic pipe. It could also be that the bomb maker thought they might have to go through metal detectors and, that is why he used plastic and, put glass in one of them that we know of.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
8.1.21  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to    6 years ago
you would used metal or steel if you wanted full effect. 

True, But if someone didn't know any better perhaps they thought metal or steal would be easier to detect than glass. 

I have no idea and I'll wait for the experts but that pooped t mind seeing your post. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.22  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.17    6 years ago

If all that is true, they better catch this guy quick or he will take their advice and build one right.  I doubt it though.  I think if I found one of these distinctly marked packages with the 6 stamps and return address to Debbie Schultz, I would carry it over to the nearest PD

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.24  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
It is a pipe bomb not a weapon of mass destruction and you would used metal or steel if you wanted full effect.

Ok,

I worked at EOD I actually know the experts.

Good for you. jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

You don't know what the experts know they haven't released any information yet and name your experts.

The bombs, which one expert says may be the biggest clues, have been described by officials as pipe bombs, a type of bomb in which explosive material is packed into a pipe. The bombs seized Wednesday, each with a small battery, were about 6 inches long and included broken glass, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press after viewing X-ray images. The official said the devices were made from PVC pipe and covered with black tape.

The news can be your friend, if you read it.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.26  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.22    6 years ago

I think I would call them to come to were I found it instead, ya never know, he might not have made a mistake with that one.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.27  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to    6 years ago
You don't know what the experts know they haven't released any information yet and name your experts.

The FBI.

The bombs, which one expert says may be the biggest clues, have been described by officials as pipe bombs, a type of bomb in which explosive material is packed into a pipe. The bombs seized Wednesday, each with a small battery, were about 6 inches long and included broken glass, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press after viewing X-ray images. The official said the devices were made from PVC pipe and covered with black tape.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.28  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.26    6 years ago

He's 0 for 9. He's even beyond Viagra.  

This is no mistake

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.29  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.27    6 years ago

I wish I could read the article, but I'm not about to subscribe to the Globe.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.30  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.1    6 years ago
"Yep, it does, it also seems that the investigators are looking at Southern Florida right now, it seems that most of the packages came from there."

Would someone from Florida spell Florida as "Florids" and not make any other spelling errors? But then it could have been intentional in order to distance themselves from being Florida residents.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.31  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.29    6 years ago
I wish I could read the article, but I'm not about to subscribe to the Globe.

Strange, I didn't have to subscribe and, I could read it just fine.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.32  Vic Eldred  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.30    6 years ago

You have a point there, but then again he made so many mistakes. He misspelled Brennan and sent that one to CNN. Brennan works for NBC. He misspelled Schultz on all the return addresses. It goes on and on.  And what about the envelopes - they are all made up exactly the same, the last one picked right out of the PO.  He would have to alter his MO soon or suddenly disappear.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.33  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.31    6 years ago
I didn't have to subscribe and, I could read it just fine.

They allow a certain amount free. I exhausted my free readings long ago

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.34  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.31    6 years ago

Here let me help,

The FBI says it’s committing the “full strength” of its resources to finding the person responsible for sending the pipe bombs. While agents from the FBI and other agencies work feverishly behind the scenes, here are some clues that we already know they have about the pipe bomb case:

The envelopes
The “potentially destructive devices” that were received from Monday to Wednesday were all enclosed in manila envelopes with bubble-wrap interiors. They all had six “Forever” stamps, the FBI said.

The labels
The packages discovered from Monday to Wednesday all had computer-printed address labels. All of them had a return address for former DNC chairwoman “Debbie Wasserman Shultz” in Florida. (The label misspelled her last name, which is Schultz.) One, sent to former attorney general Eric Holder, was misaddressed and was rerouted back to the return address for Schultz.

Then there is a picture of the bomb sent to CNN,

The packages addressed to Joe Biden and actor Robert DeNiro, which were disclosed Thursday morning, resembled the packages received from Monday to Wednesday, the FBI said Thursday morning. The package addressed to Biden, like the one sent to Holder, was misaddressed and was being rerouted back to the return address for Schultz, the New York Times reported.

The parody sticker
 NBC News reported that an image on the pipe bomb sent to former CIA director John Brennan at CNN headquarters in New York appeared to be a parody of an ISIS flag. In the image, which is a meme that has circulated in right-wing portions of the Internet, the lettering on the black-and-white flag has been replaced by suggestive silhouettes of women and an inscription saying “Get ‘Er Done,” the catchphrase of comedian Larry the Cable Guy, NBC reported. The image also appears to include a face, but the face can not be identified from pictures.
The envelopes and their contents are all being sent to the FBI’s vaunted lab in Quantico, Virginia, where experts in a number of areas, including terror bomb experts, use science to catch wrongdoers. Experts say the bomber, or bombers, probably left behind a trove of evidence.

The delivery
While many of the packages were mailed, others were hand-delivered. The one delivered to CNN’s offices in New York arrived by courier, a law enforcement official told the New York Times. The Times also reported that the device delivered to liberal billionaire George Soros was also probably hand-delivered. Experts have pointed out that surveillance video may have captured whoever made the delivery.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.34    6 years ago

All of that Iv'e already heard. What I have not heard is the claim you made about this person making "mistakes" on bomb construction. Where can I read that?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.36  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.30    6 years ago
Would someone from Florida spell Florida as "Florids"

if I was from florida I would not admit it either... LOL

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.37  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.30    6 years ago
Would someone from Florida spell Florida as "Florids" and not make any other spelling errors?

I've hit s when I was meaning to hit a before and, that wasn't the only spelling error, he misspelled Wasserman-Schultz as Wasserman-Shultz put simply, I don't this guy was the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.1.38  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.35    6 years ago
All of that Iv'e already heard. What I have not heard is the claim you made about this person making "mistakes" on bomb construction. Where can I read that?

Hell, now I can't find a direct quote like I heard but, I won't retract what I said, I know I heard it yesterday and, today, I just can't find it so, you'll have to wait for it.

Sophomore Guide
8.1.40  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.36    6 years ago
if I was from florida I would not admit it either... LOL

.....LOL

I kinda agree, I lived there for 17 years loved it, except for the hurricanes. I got out while I could take everything I worked for my whole life with me. (I wasn't the kind to sit on a pile of my life's ruble left working and waiting for material and labor to rebuild.)  So, I left.

Hurricane Floyd was a close call... I saw Homestead after their's !!!   That was my hints !!!  And eye openers !!!  

I Loved Florida otherwise !

Sophomore Guide
8.1.41  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.40    6 years ago
I saw Homestead after their's !!!

Seeing this kind of view in person makes you think... WTF am I doing living here ?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.42  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.40    6 years ago

i was there for andrew... 

built a few doezen condos and around 8 custom homes in a place called lely barefoot beach in bonita springs... one of the homes I built made the cover of better homes and gardens

when andrew hit I sent half my crew to homestead and we rebuilt about 40 homes there

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.43  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1.33    6 years ago
They allow a certain amount free. I exhausted my free readings long ago

as soon as the text loads hit the STOP loading button with a swiftness

they did not put the timing script in the page header so if you are quick you can keep the timer from even loading.

I timed out on that site yrs ago.... never miss an article

and of course.... last resort = view the article thru google cache

cheers :)

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
8.1.44  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.1.3    6 years ago
Let's all agree to agree that pipe bombs or any sort of violence is unacceptable and never the way to advance a political position or opposition in a peaceful society

Isn't this the very first comment I made in my seed here?

Sophomore Guide
8.1.45  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.42    6 years ago
one of the homes I built made the cover of better homes and gardens

Cool. Hope ya built it strong, sooner or later it too will probably be tested. 

Loved Fl but I'm over it. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
8.1.46  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.1.10    6 years ago

Why would a mail bomb require a timer?  Common sense says that a mail bomb would be set up to detonate upon opening, a timer device is set to go off at a specific time, right?  How would anyone know precisely when a package would be delivered, since you have to set the timer before you put the device in a package?

Also, stop calling people names on my seeds.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.47  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.45    6 years ago
sooner or later it too will probably be tested. 

already has, several times.

after coming back to texas I still would use floridas windstorm codes in all my projects.

my inspections were very easy as result. I have never seen a red card in my life.

so much metal in those buildings the inspectors had to wear sunglasses... LOL

every building I have ever built is still there including the one I'm in now.

this one has seen 3 hurricanes in its lifetime.

the most recent was harvey a year ago - direct hit, not a scratch :)

Sophomore Guide
8.1.48  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.47    6 years ago
sooner or later it too will probably be tested. 
already has, several times.

Wonderfull. All construction in Florida should be that way. Eventually it may be, once its destroyed and rebuilt. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.49  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.48    6 years ago

prior to andrew the windstrom codes where weak in florida. after andrew they lead the country.

but that was not really the problem in homestead.

(framing) lack of perlins, gable braces, and rat runs, lead to that mess.

(got approved) by corrupt inspectors taking money from corrupt builders.

Sophomore Guide
8.1.50  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.49    6 years ago
prior to andrew the windstrom codes where weak in florida.

After seeing what was left I don't doubt it. Nothing taller tan a car for as far as he eye could see, that was enough  for me. That was the day I knew I had to get the Hell out of Florida. 

6 years later, I did. lol

GregTx
PhD Guide
9  GregTx    6 years ago

What we're going to find out is that a) it's a stupid conservative that doesn't know how to use the Interweb's, b) it's a stupid progressive trying to outrage before the midterms or c) it's just a stupid person clamoring for the attention. Which do you think it is?

Sophomore Guide
9.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  GregTx @9    6 years ago
Which do you think it is?

At this point, D: One or more currently over stimulated radical(s) nut job(s) from either ideology. 

Pretty safe bet eh ? 

LOL

Time hopefully will tell. 

GregTx
PhD Guide
9.1.1  GregTx  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @9.1    6 years ago

More than likely, at this point, it's ideology driven in some way even if it's anarchist. Whom btw seem to love bombs. "Time will tell" Definitely, if LE can't track down someone who uses the USPS to deliver bombs in this day and age then we're all at great risk.

Sophomore Guide
9.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  GregTx @9.1.1    6 years ago
if we can't track down someone who uses the USPS to deliver bombs in this day and age then we're all at great risk.

Yep, but I would imagine we learned a great deal from the past. I have a feeling we'll know and and a arrest or arrests will be made soon. Probably before the election is over if possible. 

I have my ballot sitting here now. What timing heh ? 

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
9.1.3  Nowhere Man  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @9.1.2    6 years ago

I believe these creeps politics are going to be manifest, if they are liberal creeps hoping to get sympathy for democrats, the blue wave will sink into a sewer sump.

If they are republican creeps, then the blue waves become tidal waves...

Someone is making an attempt at forcing the electorate's hands.

It is all about the ballots in the hands of voters...

Sophomore Guide
9.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Nowhere Man @9.1.3    6 years ago
Someone is making an attempt at forcing the electorate's hands. It is all about the ballots in the hands of voters...

I have my ballot sitting here now. What timing heh ? 

Yep for sure.

For myself, I dont know which side its come from, dont really care a great deal and I usually try not to give much credence to either ideologies radical nut jobs, verbal or violent. 

I kinda hope they dont find out till after the election who did this and from which idoligy its from, Either way wont change my votes I vote for the people not the party  but not everyone does. 

IF this does change votes, it gives this POWER.

Giving violence power isn't probably the best thing to do IMO.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
9.1.5  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @9.1    6 years ago

I'm with you on this, Steve.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
10  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

They just found another one, it was sent to Cory Booker.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
10.1  seeder  Spikegary  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10    6 years ago

Spartacus never likes being left out.......

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

The guy they arrested has shit for brains.  He's been reported as being a registered Republican and extreme Trump supporter.  I say he has no brains because even if he had not been caught he has damaged the Republican chances in the midterms - he might have fucked his own party.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
12.1  lennylynx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    6 years ago
"The guy they arrested has shit for brains."

Agree wholeheartedly! 

JBB
Professor Principal
12.2  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    6 years ago

[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @12.2    6 years ago

Okay, then I'm a mindless knucklehead because I said, due to the apparently obvious timing of this incident just before the midterms, that there was the POSSIBILITY of it being a false flag operation, PROVIDED Nowhere Man's POSSIBLE explanation was correct

Thank you JBB.

JBB
Professor Principal
12.2.2  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.1    6 years ago

Why not own it? Wear that self pity and false grace with pridefulness...

JBB
Professor Principal
13  JBB    6 years ago

[delted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
13.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @13    6 years ago
"...when sicko right wing fanatics try to kill Democrats it is a big joke."

Who said it was a big joke?  Did I? deleted

By the way, are you one of the ones who has been bitching about excessive censorship on NT?  

JBB
Professor Principal
13.2.1  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.2    6 years ago

removed for context

JBB
Professor Principal
13.2.2  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @13.2    6 years ago

No, I complain of too much anti-American propaganda on NT...