╌>

Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he walked offstage during G-20 Summit photo-op

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  galen-marvin-ross  •  6 years ago  •  114 comments

Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he walked offstage during G-20 Summit photo-op
A microphone then recorded the president, who was then off-camera, telling an aide "get me out of here."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Donald Trump was recorded saying "get me out of here" as he strode offstage during a photo op at the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Trump was onstage for a group photo Saturday before he shook hands with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage, closely followed by an aide.

A microphone then recorded the president, who was then off-camera, telling an aide "get me out of here."
Trump eventually returned to take a group photo, marking the end of the two-day gathering of international leaders.

Trump was slated to conduct critical talks at the closely watched summit, including a formal dinner with Chinese President Xi Jinping during which he would address the burgeoning trade war between the two countries. In remarks ahead of their Saturday night dinner, the leaders both expressed their friendly relationship helped the talks.
Other issues, including climate change, were pushed aside by Trump, as he was the only leader present who did not sign a statement reaffirming leaders' commitment to addressing climate change through guidelines of the Paris agreement.
Aside from small appearances, Trump kept distance from the press after he canceled a Saturday afternoon press conference as a sign of respect in the hours following former George H.W. Bush's passing.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

Trump continues to "Make America Grate Again". As Gloria would say, "He has gotten on my last nerve and, I only have one left."

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2  Studiusbagus    6 years ago

This is the 3rd time Trump has wandered off in a dementia fog to be wrangled by a babysitter.

Criminality of Nixon, mental health of Reagan in his last days.

And the droolers are just fine with this.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
2.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Studiusbagus @2    6 years ago
Criminality of Nixon, mental health of Reagan in his last days.

Let's not forget his manners either, the man has the manners of a pig and, I'm sorry for insulting pigs.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3  Rmando    6 years ago

Every day is another display of chronic TDS with no new ideas or alternatives. At least Trump will negotiate terms favorable to the US instead of the Clinton/ Obama method of selling out with bad trade deals and "free" trade.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago
Every day is another display of chronic TDS with no new ideas or alternatives.

Well, if turning your back on the other leaders and, walking out of the G-20 is considered "new ideas or, alternatives", I guess you're right but, it's a hell of a way to show the world that you're ready to work on trade deals.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago
At least Trump will negotiate terms favorable to the US instead of the Clinton/ Obama method of selling out with bad trade deals and "free" trade.

Yep, nothing like a good, modern hotel in the middle of Moscow with a $50,000,000 private penthouse for Putin to make me feel all warm and fuzzy about being an American.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.3.1  Rmando  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.3    6 years ago

You have a problem with free market business deals that don't actually get rid of jobs here? At least Trump produced deals that spur the economy instead of the usual Democrat politicians that only ever worked in the public sector to justify a bloated bureaucracy or as private lawyers who only created more costs for everyone else.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.2  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Rmando @3.3.1    6 years ago
You have a problem with free market business deals that don't actually get rid of jobs here? At least Trump produced deals that spur the economy instead of the usual Democrat politicians that only ever worked in the public sector to justify a bloated bureaucracy or as private lawyers who only created more costs for everyone else.

So, is it ok with you that Trump burns the Constitution and, destroys the democracy just for a chance at a hotel in Moscow?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.3.3  Studiusbagus  replied to  Rmando @3.3.1    6 years ago
You have a problem with free market business deals that don't actually get rid of jobs here?

No, not at all. I just sold my controlling interest in an import/export company. 

You don't have a problem with a president that swears up and down he has no connection to russia only to find he was conducting business there in to his administration?

That was one of those "Fake news from the failing NYT's " that actually had it correct...again.

At least Trump produced deals that spur the economy instead of the usual Democrat politicians that only ever worked in the public sector to...

What deals were those? Carrier? How'd that turn out?  Foxconn? He and Walker puked money all over that company "They're bringing 13000 jobs!!" 

The state is committed for $3 BILLION in incentives. Nothing is concrete...Foxconn now saying "We said UP TO 13000 jobs"  How many do they have right now. ZERO

He cut a NAFTA deal that has little if any chance of surviving...and that's the conservatives killing it.

Remember the Nobel Peace Prize seeking meeting with N.Korea? Flop!

Are those pesky Europeans ever going to pick up the Soybeans China refused to buy? 

Coal miners happy now?

How about GM and Ford? 1 Billion dollars a year increase in operating costs. 

Emerson television in S Carolina? Closing down. The oldest nail company in America? Closing down.  All related to the Tariff taxes imposed on us.

He was stopping offshoring of jobs from day one! 

Not only has it increased higher than any president before him, it's jumped 300% by contractors to his government in his term alone.

Bankruptcy of corporations is higher and faster than Obama's term.

So.....what deals are you talking about?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.3.4  lady in black  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.3.3    6 years ago

Some people can't handle facts they'd rather listen to faux news all day long.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.3.5  Rmando  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.2    6 years ago

What part of the Constitution did Trump burn by doing business deals as a candidate? Last I checked a private citizen can still negotiate deals even while running for president.

Rmando
Sophomore Silent
3.3.6  Rmando  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.3.3    6 years ago

The economy is doing much better under Trump than it did under Obama- and no, it wasn't Obamas doing either. Deregulation and businesses knowing the govt is going to stay out of their way is what helped things grow. I'm still wondering whatever happened to those shovel ready jobs Obama kept talking about and why tax payers had to bail out all those failed ventures like those green energy groups that didn't pan out.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.7  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Rmando @3.3.5    6 years ago
What part of the Constitution did Trump burn by doing business deals as a candidate?

Where did I say he did it as a candidate? He has a property in D.C. not far from the White House which made sure was built in its location so that any diplomat coming to Washington to see him had to stay in. If he has a meeting with a diplomat in Mira Lago he charges them for staying there and, he charges the Secret Service for staying there as well, even though they HAVE to be in the same place he's in, in case you didn't know this, that is a breach of the Emoluments Clause. Continuing to try to make the deal even after he was elected in Russia also breaks the Emoluments Clause. Doing business with an enemy of the U.S. while working for the government or, to help you get elected, according to LBJ is treason.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.8  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Rmando @3.3.6    6 years ago
I'm still wondering whatever happened to those shovel ready jobs Obama kept talking about and why tax payers had to bail out all those failed ventures like those green energy groups that didn't pan out.

Oh, you mean the American Jobs Act that the House killed under John Boehner and, the fact that Congress killed the funding for the green energy program because Obama wanted it so badly? Those two things?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.3.9  arkpdx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.7    6 years ago
Continuing to try to make the deal even after he was elected in Russia

To what position was he elected to in Russia?  Also the Russian deal was ended when he became the nominee. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.10  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  arkpdx @3.3.9    6 years ago
To what position was he elected to in Russia?

Oh please, don't post stupid comments.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.3.11  arkpdx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.10    6 years ago

You are the one that said he was elected in Russia not me .I just wanted to know as what you think he was elected to. 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.3.12  lennylynx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.10    6 years ago

Now Galen, Arky has the right to post comments too, and what other kind does he EVER post? 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.13  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  arkpdx @3.3.11    6 years ago
You are the one that said he was elected in Russia not me .I just wanted to know as what you think he was elected to. 

Putin's dick sucker, you want to write stupid comments then I'll start giving you stupid answers.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.14  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  lennylynx @3.3.12    6 years ago

You have a point.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.3.15  arkpdx  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.13    6 years ago

You've already given stupid answer,  stupid questions and just plain stupid comments .

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.3.16  sandy-2021492  replied to  arkpdx @3.3.15    6 years ago

Gentlemen, please.  Getting way too personal here.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.3.17  lennylynx  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.3.16    6 years ago

Well, like my mama always said, "stupid is as stupid does!" jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.3.18  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  sandy-2021492 @3.3.16    6 years ago
Gentlemen, please.  Getting way too personal here.

(Hands on hips) Well, he started it. (Said in a whinny voice)

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.3.19  Studiusbagus  replied to  Rmando @3.3.6    6 years ago

You're fucking hilarious...the desperate measure shows...okay I'll take your bait.

The economy is doing much better under Trump than it did under Obama- and no, it wasn't Obamas doing either

let's start with the economy...

Did you know that corporate treasury revenues are off by 35%? While payroll revenues are up by 4% and expenses rose 9%. Do the math...

Your tax break you're so proud of has already been eaten by higher costs and we haven't seen the middle of that yet. Building materials have shot up 21%.

Corporate bankruptcy is higher than anytime in Obama's term.

There is a sunami coming, pretty much every economist has been screaming this. Between the market tanking, and postponing the tariffs for China isn't going to stop it...retail imploding which is the largest employment sector, manufacturers closing plants..Emerson television, GM, Mid Continent Nail the largest nail manufacturer in the USA is closing down, nthat's just the start, almost every bigtime player missed their mark in their reports.

When it's tarrif time again, everything is going to go up, not just Chinese made goods, American manufacturers that import stampings and other assembly parts will get the tax applied. See Ames toll co. In Ames Ia. Famous for quality tools..read the label, "Manufactured in the USA from domestic and globally sourced materials" 

Remember all that bullshit about how tariffs were gonna hit them damn offshore manufacturers? Who's paying that tax? You. He just found a better way of sucking you in.

Obama? He had plenty to do with this economy being as good as it is. In spite of the efforts by the Republicans he succeeded and left Trump with an economic trajectory that Trump's fucking up as I write. He's not prepared for what's coming.

I'm still wondering whatever happened to those shovel ready jobs Obama kept talking about and why tax payers had to bail out all those failed ventures like those green energy groups that didn't pan out.

Ahhh yes the shovel ready jobs bullshit...

The money went there, states like Texas used it to bail out their budget, not create the jobs that would have bailed out their budgets.

Solyndra? Ouch! Ooooh, ya got me there hombre......yeah right.

Still hanging on to that whem you're desperate?

Obama helped create a huge industry in renewable energy and much to your embarrassment, it's working

It's created good paying jobs and helped manufacturers find a market to start. Those jobs are still there and solar panels are still being manufactured.

So. What's Trumps impact on this? Rolling back the regulations that spurred thid market.

Lets talked abput dumping money in to failed ventures shall we?

Carrier played him

Oh! And then there's the Foxconn deal ..ooooh boy! You guys were having a field day! Trump cut a deal for 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin. That sure beats Obama huh?

Except you got taken again...Wisconsin taxpayer are on the hook for $3 BILLION in incentives. 

YAY! So far, no jobs at all and Foxconn now says " We said UP TO 13,000 jobs. No jobs, no factory, not even plans from an engineer.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-foxconn-wisconsin-20170811-story.html%3foutputType=amp

How a factory deal Trump touted put the 'con' in 'Foxconn' — and how taxpayers will get taken

Not that you'll read this but.....you fail.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.3.20  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Studiusbagus @3.3.3    6 years ago

I just sold my controlling interest in an import/export company.

Congratulations.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3.3.21  Studiusbagus  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.3.20    6 years ago

THAT..was a blast! 

Thank You

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
3.3.22  Cerenkov  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @3.3.13    6 years ago

[deleted]

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.4  cjcold  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago

The nice thing about TDS is that every day the ignorant, mendacious piece of shit does or says something to justify it.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Rmando @3    6 years ago

He will negotiate terms favorable to him, his family, and his billionaire buddies.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
3.5.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.5    6 years ago
He will negotiate terms favorable to him, his family, and his billionaire buddies.

And, in doing so, screw over America.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Trumpsters love him for this stuff. It is a sickness.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @4    6 years ago

I’m hoping he made a circle during the photo shoot. Think how cool that would be. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4.1.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.1    6 years ago

Oh, I'm sure he made a "circle", while using his knee pads.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @4.1.1    6 years ago

somebody should photoshop a dick in his hand...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Studiusbagus @4.1.2    6 years ago

But wouldn't it be kind of hard to crop out the heads of some of the progressive leftists who suck on it?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.5  Studiusbagus  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.4    6 years ago
But wouldn't it be kind of hard to crop out the heads of some of the progressive leftists who suck on it?

Nah, We'll just wait for Putin or Kim to release the photos.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Studiusbagus @4.1.5    6 years ago

Mmm, hmmm.

Just like you are still waiting on that mythical pee tape, huh?

Or for Trump to not last 6 months in office?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.7  Studiusbagus  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.6    6 years ago
Just like you are still waiting on that mythical pee tape, huh?

Nah, never got in to that one...

As far as the 6 months yeah wishful thinking. I still don't think he will complete this term.

He's gonna cut a deal and resign. Pardoning his little sperm catchers on the way out.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Studiusbagus @4.1.7    6 years ago

Heard it all for over 2 years now.

People make all kinds pf predictions about Trump.

I remember:

Trump can't win the nomination, Trump has no path to 270, Trump can't beat Hillary, Trump won't last 3 months, 6 months, a year, first term.

Yawn.

SOSDD

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.9  Studiusbagus  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.3    6 years ago
Send me his dick pic and I will do the photoshop....

I don't have any, just use one from your gallery.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Release The Kraken @4.1.3    6 years ago

He better have a close up lens to get a picture of the nub.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    6 years ago

Ooooh, BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The President walked off a stage after taking a photo!

WTF???????????????????

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5    6 years ago
The President walked off a stage after taking a photo!

Re-read the story, he walked off the stage BEFORE the photo was taken and, had to be coaxed back on stage by an aide to get the picture taken.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1    6 years ago

Is the world now going to come to an end because of some PHOTO OP?

That is hilarious--that this is even classified as "news"!

And it seems they DID get the photo, so all the hullabaloo is over NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    6 years ago

Is the world now going to come to an end because of some PHOTO OP? That is hilarious--that this is even classified as "news"!

Hillary bumped her head and the right had a field day with brain tumors to excessive drinking....

Trump has wandered off aimlessly three times on video...and you think it's nothing to report. Do you think it's nothing to report in Russia? China? N. Korea? some place in Bumfuckistan?

I can just imagine what's happening when he's standing in the hallway of the East Wing peeing his pajamas with a blank stare....at 3 pm. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.3  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    6 years ago

It seems thou dost protest too much.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.5  Studiusbagus  replied to    6 years ago

Why do I get the feeling he has a babysitter? Not joking..some shmuck hired to keep him out of his pajamas and heading toward the correct vehicle.

We have Reagan's second term in Trump's first.

Another thing the right was warned about and still elected him.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Studiusbagus @5.1.2    6 years ago

Nice vivid imagination you appear to have.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Texan1211  replied to    6 years ago

Come on, we all know it doesn't matter what Trump does--some will always find fault with it, just because they can't stand him.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.9  Studiusbagus  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.6    6 years ago

Oh c'mon....ya gotta admit it's at least a funny vision.

€;-)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Trout Giggles  replied to  Studiusbagus @5.1.9    6 years ago

I'm reminded of Eddie in Christmas Vacation talking about the plate in his head. Had to go from metal to plastic because every time the wife fired up the microwave he'd forget his name and piss his pants

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.11  Tacos!  replied to  Studiusbagus @5.1.5    6 years ago
some shmuck hired to keep him out of his pajamas and heading toward the correct vehicle

I would guess every president has people like that because there's no way he's always knowing what his full schedule is, where the car is parked, etc.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.12  Tacos!  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1    6 years ago

I, for one, am glad our president might have other things on his mind besides the details of the latest photo op.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.13  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.11    6 years ago

yeah....keep apologizing...he rambled offstage in Israel, didn't recognize his own Limo parked right in front of him, and now walks aimlessly away from the President of Argentina.

And people have to chase him down and lead him back.

Nixon's ethics, Reagan's dimentia. I don't think he's going to finish his term.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.14  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    6 years ago

You are missing the point.  He is supposed to be a world leader and that comes with degrees of protocol.  You just don't exit stage right because you aren't the center of attention or because you will miss your tee off time.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.14    6 years ago

Sorry, I simply refuse to get myself worked up into a tizzy because a President doesn't live up to your expectations.

Protocols and other things change. Not everyone likes changes, and I suspect it will be that way until the end of time.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.16  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.15    6 years ago
Sorry, I simply refuse to get myself worked up into a tizzy because a President doesn't live up to your expectations. Protocols and other things change. Not everyone likes changes, and I suspect it will be that way until the end of time.

Certain things should change over time but, what has changed since the last administration and, this one can be seen as not being a change as much as a total turn around from the way things have been diplomatically in this country for decades, it has worked for us all this time and, now we have a president that is the polar opposite of every president since Washington, in fact he more resembles either a child or, every dictator since Stalin.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.16    6 years ago

Dictator?????

WTF?????

Do you realize how silly that sounds???

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.18  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @5.1.11    6 years ago

where the car is parked

I remember one time when his limo was virtually parked at the stairs Air Force One.  He still wandered off looking for it.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.19  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.17    6 years ago
Dictator?????

WTF?????

Do you realize how silly that sounds???

It's either that or, a petulant child and, if it's a petulant child then he isn't fit mentally to serve as president and, should be replaced.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.19    6 years ago

Seems delusional to me. We don't have dictators here, and no one can act like one, despite the histrionics of some progressive liberals.

Still sound silly, if not just outright stupid.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.21  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.20    6 years ago
Seems delusional to me. We don't have dictators here, and no one can act like one, despite the histrionics of some progressive liberals. Still sound silly, if not just outright stupid.

So, you think Trump is acting like a petulant child? Nice to know. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.21    6 years ago

You really, really, REALLY need to read my post.

Not one thing in there even suggest such an absurd idea.

WTF do you GET this crap from?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.23  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.22    6 years ago
You really, really, REALLY need to read my post.

Not one thing in there even suggest such an absurd idea.

WTF do you GET this crap from?

Oh now, don't try to back track on it, you know you meant to say that Trump is a petulant child.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.23    6 years ago

I wrote exactly what I meant.

No need to backtrack or change MY posts.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.25  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.19    6 years ago

Trump reminds me of a character from a Star Trek episode.  It was the one where Kirk and a few others were beamed down to a castle on a planet.  The one resident, who wanted to do them in as part of a game, was in reality a child in a grown man's body.  His holographic parents finally had to give him a time out.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.26  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @5.1.21    6 years ago

It is no act.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
5.1.27  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.26    6 years ago

The Affluenza Defense

The conflict between scientific causation and moral responsibility

The cultural meaning of the defense is that privilege blinds us to the needs and even to the reality of other people, and the claim is that this should provide an excuse at law, further privileging the privileged.

spoiled children can hardly be expected to relate to the rights of others. Kids raised in hateful subcultures will hate, and those raised to treat others as unimportant will do so. But that is the basic problem of psychology and law: If science is right about the causes of behavior, then moral responsibility is impossible.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
5.1.28  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5.1.26    6 years ago
It is no act.

Yeah, I know, he was never allowed as a child to develop properly and, this is the result.

Sophomore Guide
6  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     6 years ago

LOL.. Wouldn't it be nice to see the real men behind the office ? 

LOL probably not really, it would probably be shocking. 

I still say , "Let trump be trump 24 /7/365  and he may soon trump himself out of office. 

President trump seems to have a problem with the filter between his brain and his mouth . Let him hang himself. 

Let trump be himself. 24/7 and probably soon, be gone. 

And I agree, take away his handlers and or babysitters and it would certainly speed the process up. 

Personally I think if not for conaway trump wouldn't have been elected in the first place , he was going off he rails towards the end of his candidacy and she brought him back somewhat somehow just in time. 

Let the man be himself !!!  then let it be over !! 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    6 years ago

The MOST DISGRACEFUL president EVER .

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
7.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  lady in black @7    6 years ago
The MOST DISGRACEFUL president EVER .

The most disgraceful human ever.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.2  Tacos!  replied to  lady in black @7    6 years ago
The MOST DISGRACEFUL president EVER

For the sake of argument, let's agree on that. How is "get me out of here" a strong example of that?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tacos! @7.2    6 years ago

Well, for starters, apparently it hurt their wittle fee-fees.

Don't you know that some progressive liberals actually seem to think they have some right to go through life without ever being offended by anything?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    6 years ago

Did that microphone also record Trump saying that he'd have more flexibility after his re-election?  jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Sophomore Guide
8.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Jasper2529 @8    6 years ago

Did that microphone also record Trump saying that he'd have more flexibility after his re-election?   jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1    6 years ago

Did that microphone also record Trump saying that he'd have more flexibility after his re-election?   jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Sophomore Guide
8.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.1    6 years ago

I figured it was a slam on Obama and ignored that part. I tend to do that, Ignore slams or what I think might be one.  I was actually considering the fact of second term presidents by then do have more flexibility and or power. 

Sorry. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.2    6 years ago
I figured it was a slam on Obama

Really? I even included a jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png   to indicate humor. Oh, well.

Sophomore Guide
8.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Jasper2529 @8.1.3    6 years ago
Really? I even included a  jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png   to indicate humor. Oh, well.

I'm not too good at doing or recognising some sorts of humor. 

My deficiency.  I really dont know why, My dad had an odd since of humor you'd think I'd recognize it better. 

But I dont. sorry. Not the first time I've missed intended humor. 

Ever see sheldon on the big bang show....

Sometimes he reminds me of myself. lol 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @8.1.4    6 years ago
'm not too good at doing or recognising some sorts of humor.  My deficiency.

No, it's not your deficiency. The comment had no relevance to this seed and therefore not funny

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    6 years ago

This is not news. i.e., it's not significant or in any way worthy of our attention. Even in this day of absurd clickbait and fake news, this is deeply stupid. We don't even know what was on his mind. Any conclusions we might draw from the one available fact would be 100% speculation, and unfortunately, most people who engage is such nonsense are incapable of speculating a neutral or positive conclusion.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
9.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago

Then why comment on it?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @9.1    6 years ago
Then why comment on it?

To discourage the practice of presenting insignificant information as something important or - even worse - scandalous, something to be upset about. This is a real problem these days. Ordinary events, words, and behaviors are published and treated as scandal, practically on a daily basis. To shine the lights of perspective and reason onto a kind of dark hysteria we should all be protesting. That's why I comment.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.1.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tacos! @9.1.1    6 years ago
Ordinary events, words, and behaviors are published and treated as scandal, practically on a daily basis. To shine the lights of perspective and reason onto a kind of dark hysteria we shouldallbe protesting.

Were you one of those people that denied Reagan's stability as just an everyday thing? 

There is signifigant reason for concern when you watch the president of the united state wander off aimlessly on three seperate accasions and have to be led back.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
9.2  Studiusbagus  replied to  Tacos! @9    6 years ago
We don't even know what was on his mind

"I gotta poop...I'm a driver, I'm a good driver, my father taught me how to drive....ohhhh there's that woman..ok Donnie you got this...her name is Marlene..no...Marjory..no..Damn ! She's headedthis way...wtf is her name!?!?"

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    6 years ago

It looks like Macri is thinking 'where the fuck is he going' and Rump's babysitter made a beeline to him - like 'no - you're supposed to stay for the photo!'

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
10.1  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Tessylo @10    6 years ago
It looks like Macri is thinking 'where the fuck is he going' and Rump's babysitter made a beeline to him - like 'no - you're supposed to stay for the photo!'

And, Trump is thinking the whole time, "It's pudding day, I get pudding, let me have my pudding......oops, my diapers full."

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
10.1.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10.1    6 years ago

[Removed]

The Seeder is not the topic

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
10.1.2  1stwarrior  replied to  1stwarrior @10.1.1    6 years ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10.1    6 years ago
'And, Trump is thinking the whole time, "It's pudding day, I get pudding, let me have my pudding......oops, my diapers full."

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.1.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @10.1    6 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
11  Kavika     6 years ago

I'm sure that at his age he was looking for a bathroom. I suppose that DEPENDS on his urologist. 

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
12  seeder  Galen Marvin Ross    6 years ago

t