╌>

Texas Trump supporters say they're ready to take up arms the minute the president gives the order

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  51 comments

By:   Brad Reed

Texas Trump supporters say they're ready to take up arms the minute the president gives the order
Some supporters of President Donald Trump in Texas say they're willing to take up arms against the American government the minute that Trump gives them the order. In an interview with Reuters, Texas-based chiropractor Brett Fryar says he has joined a militia group called the South Plains Patriots who are conducting firearms training sessions in […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Brad ReedArmed-militia-man-Shutterstock.png

********************************************************************************************************************************

Some supporters of President Donald Trump in Texas say they're willing to take up arms against the American government the minute that Trump gives them the order.

In an interview with Reuters , Texas-based chiropractor Brett Fryar says he has joined a militia group called the South Plains Patriots who are conducting firearms training sessions in case they need to stage an armed revolt against the American government.

"If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go," he explained.

In total, Reuters interviewed 50 different Trump supporters across the country and found that all of them believe that President-elect Joe Biden had stolen the election from Trump.

What's more, only 20 expressed a willingness to accept that Biden had won, but only if presented with evidence that no fraud had occurred.

Janet Hedrick, a 70-year-old Trump supporter from West Virginia, told Reuters that she believes all of the president's debunked conspiracy theories about the election being stolen.

"There's millions and millions of Trump votes that were just thrown out," she said. "That computer was throwing them out."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago
Janet Hedrick, a 70-year-old Trump supporter from West Virginia, told Reuters  that she believes all of the president's debunked conspiracy theories about the election being stolen. "There's millions and millions of Trump votes that were just thrown out," she said. "That computer was throwing them out."

Too many people protect the tender feelings of those like Janet Hedrick. The result has been an utter disaster for this country. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago
"If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go," he explained.

In total, Reuters interviewed 50 different Trump supporters across the country and found that all of them believe that President-elect Joe Biden had stolen the election from Trump.

Trump is a known pathological liar, and yet Reuters says 50 out of 50 Trump supporters believe him when he says the election was stolen from him.

And yet some of you say we need to try harder to sympathize with Trump supporters. You are the ones who need to change . 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

If trmp were to actually say those words, he could be charged with inciting insurrection, couldn't he?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1    4 years ago

too much red tape. medal of freedom to the federal agent that turns out the lights defending the constitution.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

They call themselves ''Patriots'' when in reality they are treasonous POS.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

A call to arms, "I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms", would be treason. Without a doubt.

The question is, how many Americans would give a shit?

devangelical
Professor Principal
5  devangelical    4 years ago

in light of current events, it would be my constitutional honor and privilege to help improve the drainage of some seditious goobers that stop being americans the moment they take up arms against us. they get the first move.

Ender
Professor Principal
5.1  Ender  replied to  devangelical @5    4 years ago

I bet they would start to complain about their own stand your ground laws...

Ender
Professor Principal
6  Ender    4 years ago

There are some sick puppies in this country.

I just find myself saying more and more...what the actual fuck.

A known liar, a known cheat, a known conman, a known swindler, a known adulterer, a known failure, a known asshole, a known bully, a known piece of human garbage...

Yet this is the person they give undying devotion to.

Says a lot about their character when this is the kind of person they hold in high esteem.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago

"he's not a democrat" is the rationale they adhere to, fuck the country, party first. thank god they only represent about 20% of the US population.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6.2  Bob Nelson  replied to  Ender @6    4 years ago
A known liar, a known cheat, a known conman, a known swindler, a known adulterer, a known failure, a known asshole, a known bully, a known piece of human garbage... Yet this is the person they give undying devotion to.

Of course.

He is their god.

Trumpworld is not a political movement. It is a religion.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    4 years ago

This is disgusting.  Sad to see what America has become, where people believe lies and bullshit that NO ONE is yet to prove.  I can go on youtube and put out the most outlandish bullshit with faked videos and people would believe.  How in the hell did people get so gullible?

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    4 years ago

These 'yahoos' must consider that they have already been put on the authorities lists. The authorities know how to do their job. Also, Donald is ridiculous, but he is ridiculously in love with owning stuff and not sitting in a  prison cell for the duration. South Plains Patriots, eh? Yeah, they're going/on the list!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9  Gsquared    4 years ago

As we all know, there are two major political parties in the U.S.  There is the Democratic Party, which is the oldest voter-based political party in the world and the oldest existing political party in the United States.  The other party is the Anti-democratic Party (as in anti-democracy), formerly known as the Republican Party.  There are still "Democrats", but there are no longer "Republicans".  From this time on they shall be known as "Anti-democrats" or "Antis" for short.

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1  devangelical  replied to  Gsquared @9    4 years ago

the most applicable 4 letter words are taken ...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @9.1    4 years ago

Which ones?

t..w..a..t..?

devangelical
Professor Principal
9.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1.1    4 years ago

The Worthless Asshole Trumpsters?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Gsquared  replied to  devangelical @9.1.2    4 years ago

Great TG and dev!  Very creative and, of course, wholly appropriate.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @9.1.2    4 years ago

YES!!!!

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2  Dulay  replied to  Gsquared @9    4 years ago

Undemocratic is easier and doesn't require the hyphen. 

The Undemocratic party. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.1  Gsquared  replied to  Dulay @9.2    4 years ago
The Undemocratic Party

I think that is great, Dulay.  What about their nickname?  "Pinheads" was one excellent suggestion.  (Thanks TG)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gsquared @9.2.1    4 years ago

jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.3  Dulay  replied to  Gsquared @9.2.1    4 years ago

GUPPYS

Galactically Undemocratic Party of Putzes and Yutzes

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.2.4  Kavika   replied to  Dulay @9.2    4 years ago

I like the ''Shitshow Party''

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.5  Gsquared  replied to  Dulay @9.2.3    4 years ago
GUPPYS

That's also a good suggestion.

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.2.6  Kavika   replied to  Gsquared @9.2.5    4 years ago

It's simple and rolls off the tongue easily. 

I was going to go with ''The Party that could Fuck up a One-car Funeral'' but it was a little wordy.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.7  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @9.2.4    4 years ago
the "Shitshow Party"

Another excellent suggestion.  The nickname would appropriately be "Shitheads" or "The Shits".  That has a lot of possibilities.

The Dems vs. The Shits

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.8  Dulay  replied to  Gsquared @9.2.5    4 years ago

I credit my exposure to the Yiddish, spoked by my friend's Grandmothers and mothers, for some of the wonderfully eloquent and spot on nouns that they use so freely. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.9  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @9.2.6    4 years ago
"The Party that could Fuck up a One-car Funeral"

It does have a nice ring to it, but that would be a little wordy.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.10  Gsquared  replied to  Dulay @9.2.8    4 years ago

Putzes and Yutzes are very fitting Yiddish terms.  I know quite a few others that would work, too.

Kavika
Professor Principal
9.2.11  Kavika   replied to  Gsquared @9.2.10    4 years ago

Moosh noosh (Ojibwe for dumb ass) is kinda fitting as well.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @9.2.11    4 years ago

That one I like very much. We could call them the Mooshies for short

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9.2.13  Gsquared  replied to  Kavika @9.2.11    4 years ago
Moosh noosh (Ojibwe for dumb ass) is kinda fitting as well.

It sure is.  Very fitting and could be applied to them regularly and often.  

CB
Professor Principal
9.3  CB  replied to  Gsquared @9    4 years ago

HA!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
10  Thrawn 31    4 years ago
Some supporters of President Donald Trump in Texas say they're willing to take up arms against the American government the minute that Trump gives them the order.

Because they are incredibly stupid. 

I am not going to lie, one thing that has absolutely boggled my mind is why ANYONE would show such devotion or loyalty to a politician. It makes zero sense to me. I will support a politician as long as they are working for me or towards goals I support, but to threaten violence because they lost an election? That is fucking dumb. I can't even be bothered to watch speeches, events, or commercials for politcians I support, I will just read a recap later. And going to a rally or some dumbass thing like that? Hell no, even watching the Jets is a better use of time. I will just never understand why anyone would stand up for someone so fervently, especially someone who has proven throughout their entire life that they are only in it for themselves. 

And as soon as I feel a politician is no longer working in my best interests, then fuck'em, I will happily withdraw my support because I don't work for them or serve them, they work for and serve me.