╌>

Q Anon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene , On Radio Show, Addresses Criticism Of Her

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  32 comments

Q Anon Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene , On Radio Show, Addresses Criticism Of Her
This is over three uninterrupted minutes where Greene talks rapid fire about herself and why she is in Congress, while barely mentioning the conspiracy controversy at all. She briefly alludes to things she said on Facebook but directly suggests it was all no big deal.  Gorka never asks her if she would like to apologize for saying Nancy Pelosi could be dealt with by a bullet in the head. 

Seb Gorka is one of those cartoonish figures that darted in and out of the Trump presidency show like characters in a sitcom. He played the blustering buffoonish 'expert' on intelligence and foreign policy who liked to pontificate about all the radical leftists who were trying to destroy America 24/7. Now he evidently has a daily radio show out there somewhere in Trumpworld, and yesterday his guest was the Q Anon congresswoman, Marjorie Taylor-Greene. The conversation lasted about 20 minutes, which as far as I can tell because I pretty much skipped through it trying to find something interesting, but the vast majority of it is Taylor-Greene and Gorka attacking the media and "the swamp" and not worth listening to. Marjorie Taylor Greene considers herself to be the victim in all this, along with her beloved President Trump and that is most of what she drones on about for 20 minutes. 

However, there is a portion where Gorka askes her to address the criticism of her concerning conspiracies and he even lists some of the untrue things she has said and gives her the chance to explain herself. 

Skip to the 1:20 mark, and listen to appx the 5:00 mark. This is over 3 uninterrupted minutes where Greene talks rapid fire about herself and why she is in Congress, while barely mentioning the conspiracy controversy at all. She briefly alludes to things she said on Facebook but directly suggests it was all no big deal.  Gorka never asks her if she would like to apologize for saying Nancy Pelosi could be dealt with by a bullet in the head. 

related

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/marjorie-taylor-greene-downplays-past-conspiratorial-comments-i-dont-think-i-have-anything-to-apologize-for

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Salem radio host  Sebastian Gorka  on Tuesday evening attempted to have Congresswoman  Marjorie Taylor Greene  (R-GA) address  her old statements made online,  but Greene refused to apologize for her old Facebook posts where she claimed the Sandy Hook massacre was a “false flag” and  9/11 was an inside job .

“You have been accused about saying things about 9/11, the Pentagon attack, school shootings, that you’re a QAnon supporter. Before we get to what the Left is trying to do, I want to give you an opportunity to address those accusations about being a conspiracy theorist, here on  America First,”  Gorka stated.

Greene then replied to Gorka in a rather lengthy manner, not willing to apologize for her old comments.

“Absolutely, I appreciate that,” Greene began. “Well, you know what has happened, I was one of those Americans that was supposed to never get elected to Congress; the elites don’t want me here.”

Greene eventually addressed her old remarks made on Facebook, going as far as to brush off the comments as not a big deal.

“I’ve never done drugs. I’ve never been arrested. The only thing bad I’ve done is probably gotten a speeding ticket. But you know what, just like every single other person, yeah, I have said things I shouldn’t say at some time or another, but I don’t think I have anything to apologize for. For refusing to believe Trump-Russian collusion conspiracy theories, and looking things up on the internet and asking questions about it on Facebook, big deal,” Greene stated.

“Just because I posted things on Facebook back in 2018 doesn’t mean that I should be removed from my committees here in Congress,” she added.

At the end of that lengthy response, Gorka said, “I am glad to have been given you the opportunity to distance yourself from those comments because we have a reputation here on  America First  for destroying conspiracy theories that are so harmful to our side.”

“Good,” Greene replied.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    3 years ago

She kinda balances out Maxine Waters when it comes to opposing extremes of nuttiness.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @2    3 years ago

This radio interview was completely dishonest. Seriously, there isnt an honest sentence in this entire 20 minute interview. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    3 years ago

I'm not bothered by this because I don't spend all my waking hours watching any of these shit shows.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.1    3 years ago

"I'm not bothered by this because I don't spend all my waking hours watching any of these shit shows."

Neither does anyone else - it's a RADIO show.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.2    3 years ago

Actually some of these shows also appear on You Tube so you could watch it, although considering the content and the fact that the visual consists entirely of someone sitting behind a desk and a microphone,  I'm not sure why anyone would want to.  Maybe the You Tube version is for people who don't have radios. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    3 years ago

I get that.  What's all that shit on the shelves behind Nazi Gorka?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Kevin McCarthy met with Green for over an hour , not sure if it was last night or this morning, but the report I heard said nothing was decided as to how to go forward in how to deal with this lunatic being in Congress. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

That's why he ran to the former occupant of the White House to get his orders - telling that whackjob to keep up the good work.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

McCarthy will cave to the conspiracy heavy Trumpists..... Bet money on it!

He wants to be House Speaker so badly.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4  devangelical    3 years ago

being a guest on a radio show, syndicated across dominionist owned broadcast networks, where the neo-nazi host sells sugar pills and investment scams to the gullible is very fitting. gorka, hewitt, prager, and levin are all unapologetic trumpster propagandists that deserve severe and permanent punishment. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @4    3 years ago
"At the end of that lengthy response, Gorka said, “I am glad to have been given you the opportunity to distance yourself from those comments because we have a reputation here on  America First  for destroying conspiracy theories that are so harmful to our side.”

Sounds like typical far right wing whackjob radio, America First . . . . . 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  devangelical @4    3 years ago

in the later stages of the interview, Taylor Greene calls the upcoming Trump impeachment trial a "freak show" and a "circus" which begs the question of just how un- self aware she is. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2    3 years ago

She's a freak show who encouraged/enabled/incited that, if you could call it that, circus, on the Capitol on 1/6/21

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    3 years ago

Why so much hysteria over this lady? Even if she is a bit of nut, she's not the only one in Congress you can say that about. And some of the others have been there for years. This lady has been in Congress for what? A month? People keep talking like action must be taken. It doesn't seem like she's had to time to actually do anything that requires an active response.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5    3 years ago
Why so much hysteria over this lady? Even if she is a bit of nut, she's not the only one in Congress you can say that about.

Which others have openly and directly encouraged violence against members of Congress?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.1  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2    3 years ago

Did she? I don't know.  I'm not really following her. That's why I ask questions. Instead of answers, though, I usually get a bunch of shitty insults.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.1    3 years ago
Did she? I don't know.  I'm not really following her.

Then what the fuck are you doing, making comments about something you just said you know nothing about???????

That's why I ask questions.

You didn't ask a question, you made a statement.  You stated that there were others like her in Congress.  You can tell it was a statement because you finished with a period.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.3  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.2    3 years ago

[deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.3    3 years ago
I made a very general observation based on a condition that might or might not exist.

Yes, a statement...!

I asked a question.

I didn't address your question, I questioned your statement.

Mine WAS a simple, 1 sentence question.

If you can't answer it, maybe you should go back to whatever it was you were doing and leave me alone.

Again, I don't care about your question, I am asking you to support your statement.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.5  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.4    3 years ago
I don't care about your question

No, what you care about is clear. It's also clear that you can't answer the question.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.5    3 years ago
No, what you care about is clear. It's also clear that you can't answer the question.

Says the person who is squirming violently trying to avoid the original question posed to them.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.7  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.6    3 years ago

Try sticking with reality. The original posed question came from me, not you. And the day I fucking squirm for you? jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif Give me a fuckin break.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.7    3 years ago
The original posed question came from me, not you.

Let's see.  My question to you was 5.2, your 1st question to me is 5.2.1.

Why do you lie when we just have to scroll up a little to see that it is a lie?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.9  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.8    3 years ago
My question to you was 5.2, your 1st question to me is 5.2.1. Why do you lie when we just have to scroll up a little to see that it is a lie?

My first question was @5. Your 5.2 was supposed to be a response to that, but you didn't answer the questions I posed.

Furthermore, my 5.2.1 was a question asking for more information, which I needed before I could respond to 5.2. 

So why don't you scroll up a little further to see how wrong you are. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.2.10  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @5.2.9    3 years ago
My first question was @5.

Why do you refuse to read anything I say?  Go look at 5.2.4 and come back to this conversation.  That way you can catch up.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.2.11  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @5.2.10    3 years ago

See 5.2.9. Again.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    3 years ago

A 'bit of a nut'?  She's deadly dangerous.  I'm curious what your day job is - spin doctor?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6.1  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @6    3 years ago

[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7  Buzz of the Orient    3 years ago

IMO Americans are being fed so much biased shit by the media and especially from the internet sites that they can no longer tell the difference between what is right and what is wrong.  Bless the First Amendment for that.  It will be argued, most likely successfully that all of Trump's accusations of voter fraud and stolen election and trying to change the results of the Georgia votes are protected free speech when they surely are what led to the planning of and insurrection on January 6th.