╌>

Lindsey Graham Goes All In On Trumpism, Says The Trump Family Is The Future Of The Republican Party

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

Lindsey Graham Goes All In On Trumpism,  Says The Trump Family Is The Future Of The Republican Party

Lindsey Graham only had about a fingernail of dignity left in his body, but now even that is gone.  Today he said he is supporting the nitwit Lara Trump for a US Senate seat in North Carolina, and said he is on his way down to Maralago to grovel, er I mean golf with and have a consultation with Trump about how to lead the Republican Party into the future. 

Graham says it is clear to him that the Trump family and Donald Trump are the future of the Republican Party. 

OIP.IXz1g9JOwn88qgmxEIltBQHaEP?w=311&h=180&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    3 years ago
“The biggest winner, I think, of this whole impeachment trial is Lara Trump,” Graham told host Chris Wallace on  Fox News Sunday . “My dear friend Richard Burr, who I like and been friends with a long time, just made Lara Trump almost a certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs.”

Graham added, “I’ll certainly be behind her because I think she represents the future of the Republican party.”

Graham’s comments came as prominent Republicans have begun to prepare for the 2022 midterms, during which time the GOP will attempt to win a majority in the House and take back the Senate from Democrats. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) emphasized that he would support Republican candidates based on their “ electability ,” in comments to  Politico.  Meanwhile, former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley has launched a PAC to support GOP candidates for the upcoming midterms.

Graham indicated that the former president would also be involved in the future of the GOP.

“He’s ready to move on and rebuild the Republican Party,” Graham  said . “He’s excited about 2022.”

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago
Graham added, “I’ll certainly be behind her because I think she represents the future of the Republican party.”

Why? Because she married someone with the last name of Trump? That would be a stupid reason.

(looks at her wiki page . . . )

Maybe it's her BA in Communications? That's pretty thin. Her time at Culinary school? Maybe she's got some omelette legislation ready to go. She can raise money. I guess that's about the strongest qualification I can see.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.1    3 years ago
Why? Because she married someone with the last name of Trump?

Trump, or Putin, has something on Lindsey.  There is no other explanation.  They guy has showed too many signs of utter panic when it became apparent that Trump had lost. 

Now he is running in circles sniffing for and licking up anything he can find that smells like Trump.

51Dt%2BxHu56L._SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.2    3 years ago
Trump, or Putin, has something on Lindsey.  There is no other explanation. 

Sure would be nice to see some proof for these outlandish, bizarre claims!

Got any?

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Kavika   replied to  Tacos! @1.1    3 years ago
omelette legislation

LOL, with a splash of MAGA thrown in.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  Kavika @1.1.4    3 years ago

Can you tell what I had for breakfast this morning?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.6  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @1.1    3 years ago

She’s been considering running for office for some time now.  She’s from North Carolina and got her degree there.  She met Eric Trump while at her other school.  We need citizen politicians and they don’t all have to be lawyers.  I’ve seen her on tv interviews many times and I think that she would do well in the senate.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
2  FLYNAVY1    3 years ago

Makes one wonder how Johnny Mac put up with him for so many years.....

I guess Biden and Lindsey got along together too at one time....

Brain tumor....?  Alien parasite....?  Fear of not being in the spotlight...?  Who know with Lindsey.  Whatever it is, it totally dissolved his spine.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1  Split Personality  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @2    3 years ago

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

Wikipedia :

Lara Lea Trump  ( née   Yunaska ; October 12, 1982) is an American former television producer. She is married to Donald Trump's son,  Eric Trump , with whom she has two children. She is the producer and host of  Trump Productions Real News Update  and a former producer of  Inside Edition . [2]

Early life and education

Lara Yunaska was born in   Wilmington, North Carolina , on October 12, 1982, to Robert Luke Yunaska and Linda Ann Sykes. [3]   She has a younger brother, Kyle Robert Yunaska. [4]   She attended   Emsley A. Laney High School . [5]   She graduated   cum laude   with a   Bachelor of Arts   degree in communication from   North Carolina State University [1]   and also studied at the   French Culinary Institute   in New York. [6]

Career

Trump was a story coordinator and   producer   for the TV   news magazine   Inside Edition   from 2012 to 2016. [6] [7]

Donald Trump presidential campaigns

During   Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign , Lara spearheaded the   Trump–Pence Women's Empowerment Tour   and served as the   Trump Tower   liaison for   Brad Parscale 's   Giles-Parscale company . [8] [9] [10]   After her father-in-law was elected president, she became an online producer and fundraiser for him. [6] [7] [11]

In April 2019, she described German chancellor   Angela Merkel 's decision to accept refugees during the   European migrant crisis of 2015   as "the downfall of Germany; it was one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany." [12] [13]

Lara was a senior consultant to Parscale for   Trump's reelection campaign in 2020 . [9] [14]   The campaign paid her $180,000 a year through Parscale's private company, Parscale Strategy. Lara Trump was a surrogate on the stump and took on broad advisory roles. [15] [16]   She also campaigned with the anti-Muslim far-right conspiracy theorist   Laura Loomer . [17] [18]

Personal life

On November 8, 2014, after a six-year relationship, Lara Trump married   Eric Trump   in a ceremony at   Donald Trump 's   Mar-a-Lago   estate in   Palm Beach, Florida . [6] [19]   On September 12, 2017, the couple's first child, Eric "Luke" Trump, was born. [20]   On August 19, 2019, Lara gave birth to Carolina Dorothy Trump, the couple's second child. [21]

Obviously ready for the Senate.

Hey, if Tommy Tuberville...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

One of the most spineless bastards to ever live. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5  TᵢG    3 years ago
“He’s ready to move on and rebuild the Republican Party,” Graham  said . “He’s excited about 2022.”

Trump is the cause of the R party's current sad state.   Good grief, where is this man's mind?

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago
Good grief, where is this man's mind?

Good luck with the examination.... You'll have to extricate his head from Trump's ass first!