╌>

Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for return of dogs after thief steals them, shoots dog walker

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom  •  3 years ago  •  16 comments

By:   Wilson Wong and Diana Dasrath (MSN)

Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for return of dogs after thief steals them, shoots dog walker
Los Angeles police are searching for the shooter, who they said used a semiautomatic gun and sped from the scene in a white vehicle.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Lady Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her two French bulldogs after someone stole them and shot the man who walked her dogs Wednesday evening in Hollywood, according to two representatives of the Oscar- and Grammy-winning singer.

© Provided by NBC News

The representatives said the pop star "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her 2 dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email — KojiandGustav@gmail.com — to retrieve the reward."

The dogs' names are Koji and Gustav.

According to Los Angeles police, the victim was walking the dogs when an unknown male shot him about 9:40 p.m. local time in the 1500 block of North Sierra Bonita Avenue. The dog walker was taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, but his condition was unknown, according to police.

Authorities are searching for the shooter, who they said used a semiautomatic gun and sped from the scene in a "white vehicle."

The case has been assigned to the police department's robbery-homicide division.

French bulldogs are small and known for their large, bat-like ears. They are the fourth most popular dog breed in the United States, according to the American Kennel Club.

In October 2018, Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, posted a photo series of the dogs in Chia pet costumes for Halloween.

She performed the national anthem on Inauguration Day.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    3 years ago

I wouldn't mind knowing a little more about the dog walker...

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
1.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

I agree !!

According to Los Angeles police, the victim was walking the dogs when an unknown male shot him about 9:40 p.m. local time in the 1500 block of North Sierra Bonita Avenue. The dog walker was taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, but his condition was unknown, according to police.

Un real:

The representatives said the pop star "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her 2 dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email — KojiandGustav@gmail.com — to retrieve the reward."

This is SICK

gaga offers a reward for her dogs return (no questions asked) WTF about her human dog walkers attacker ? 

Seems to me that privilege has gone to this rich bitch's head and has really screwed up her priorities.

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @1.1    3 years ago
Seems to me that privilege has gone to this rich bitch's head and has really screwed up her priorities.

I'm not 100% certain that's what I meant.  For some reason, the movie Guarding Tess popped into my head.  The kidnapper ends up being Tess's personal driver, along with his sister and other family members.  They find the limo and the 'unconscious' driver, and no one suspected him at first because he had been 'injured'.  Only when Nickolas Cage started shooting the driver's toes off (while he was still in the hospital), did the driver fess up. 

Ok, on a personal note, I'll admit that sometimes the stupidest things pop into my head.  Is it too early for a drink?

Professor Guide
1.1.3  seeder  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to    3 years ago

Count me in!

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
1.1.4  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1.1.1    3 years ago

LOL I sent her my post via her dog reward Email. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
1.2  pat wilson  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @1    3 years ago

I know, that was my first thought. She immediately offers half a million, no questions asked ? What about the walker who was nearly murdered ? I’ve lost whatever respect I had for her.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

I understand about the dogs but WTF is she thinking ''no questions asked'' what about the dog walker? Offer the reward conditioned on the arrest of the SOB that stole the dogs and shot the dog walker.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
3  Larry Hampton    3 years ago

For a half million bucks you could hire James Bond to find your pooches. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    3 years ago

This is such an insane crime. You're willing to kill for Lady Gaga's French Bulldogs. 

Money for the dogs? French Bulldogs are not rare, and I would think anyone willing to pay a lot of money for one is going to want to know about the breeder or its pedigree. I'm guessing the way this works is that they steal dogs, forge papers, and sell them for a couple grand each, as if they were (or represented) a real breeder.

Maybe these guys are just the world's most ruthless dognappers, but it's a dumb business model.

It can't be because they're worth more because they belong to Lady Gaga. Who - other than Lady Gaga herself - is going to pay a lot of money for the dogs, knowing they were stolen from Lady Gaga, and on top of that, a man was shot to accomplish it? Who would get that much enjoyment out of this?

Or I suppose it could be that maybe somebody just hates Lady Gaga this much.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago

Shit, someone could kidnap my dogs and I would pay them with a thank you note. My wife wanted them to begin with and of course I get stuck with cleaning up after them. 

I mean I MIGHT be willing to go to 5, 10 dollars for both (just to not have to listen to it too much at home), but even then I would have to give it some thought. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.2  pat wilson  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 years ago

they’re worth around $5000 each.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4.2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  pat wilson @4.2    3 years ago

She has like $500 million, fuck'em, get new ones

Baron Creek
Junior Quiet
5  Baron Creek    3 years ago

Whatever the original motive, it has now morphed into something else...

There seems to be concerns that dog walkers to the stars might now have a target on their back. With her offer that large, it indicates dognapping can be very lucrative. 

In a world where people are killed over sneakers, dognapping for profit is not out of the question.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Oh god, I was hoping she wouldn't do that. I mean, they are just dogs, get new ones.

Use that $500,000 grand to cover the walkers med expenses. How are they doing by the way?