╌>

Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade Wants to Move on From Those 500,000+ COVID Deaths

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  3 years ago  •  70 comments

By:   Lindsey Ellefson, the WRAP

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

“We don’t need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment,” says Fox News host, adding Trump isn’t receiving enough credit for his actions

Lindsey Ellefson   | March 12, 2021 @ 6:57 AM Last Updated: March 12, 2021 @ 7:42 AM

Brian-Kilmeade.jpg

Getty Images

Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade on Friday said President Joe Biden needlessly focused on the American COVID-19 death toll during his Thursday night news briefing. Instead, he said, Biden could have spent time praising former president Donald Trump for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

“We don’t need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment,” Kilmeade said during a “Fox & Friends” review of the president’s primetime address.

“Let’s talk about the future moving forward. Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn’t praise, he kicks them in the groin,” he added.

He also mentioned during the morning show’s discussion of Biden’s speech that the president, in his opinion, doesn’t give Trump and his Operation Warp Speed enough credit for the rate of vaccination happening in America now.

On Wednesday, one day before his predecessor gave his primetime address about the pandemic that has killed over half a million Americans, Trump released a statement that read, “I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful “shot” for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!”

In January, Biden’s chief of staff Rob Klain said the Trump administration left no distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine. “The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House,” Klain told NBC’s “Meet the Press” shortly after the Biden administration took over.

Fox News has contributed programming of its own to honoring the lives lost, as well as educating viewers about topics like business re-openings and the vaccine rollout. This week, the network ran a series of special programming honoring the one-year anniversary of the World Health Organization’s designation of COVID-19 as a global pandemic.

Watch the Friday moment   below , via Media Matters.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

“Let’s talk about the future moving forward. Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn’t praise, he kicks them in the groin,” he added.

JFC WTF is there to praise him for????????????????????????????????

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

"In January, Biden’s chief of staff Rob Klain said the Trump administration left no distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine. “The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House,” Klain told NBC’s “Meet the Press” shortly after the Biden administration took over."

People scoff when I point this out yet President Biden essentially had to start from scratch after the prior criminal enterprise 'administration' 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago
Trump released a statement that read, “I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful “shot” for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!”

Listen, Dick Head....if you hadn't dodged, ducked, dived, and drooled for an entire year we could have had half the country vaccinated last Christmas!

trmp didn't really do anything to help the pandemic. I will say he at least got out of the way so the people with the brains could work on a vaccine

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    3 years ago

What an asshole!!!!!!!!  The commercial about the vaccine has Clinton, Dubya, Carter, Obama in it -but not that asshole, of course.  

EVERYONE REMEMBERS THAT IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THIS BAD IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @3    3 years ago

Dr Fauci wants Trump to encourage his followers to get vaccinated,  Trump didn't give a shit about the dying and the dead so he won't care if the living gets vaccinated.  He finds his base to be disgusting people (his words) and could care less if they live or die.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

158620412_977841949418532_77060630347047927_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tZkFKALz3V8AX-sSDzt&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=4e7d3916119127164c12b3735bed4653&oe=60732506

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tessylo @4    3 years ago

More like 75%

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

This is just sad, to see so many supposed adults begging for the rest of us to praise another adult. Fuckin move on, Jesus Christ.

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
6  exexpatnowinTX    3 years ago

Thank you President Trump and the former administration for Operation Warp Speed, cutting red tape and enabling us to have not one, not two but currently three viable and effective vaccines to combat this virus unleashed on the world.

Thankfully the Biden administration had you to thank for the successful rollout and vaccination program through at least the beginning of March 2021 when they were using the very program the Trump administration devised and initiated when the vaccines initially became available.

PS:  I do need to remind President Biden that the vaccine that didn't exist before you took office was actually INJECTED INTO YOUR ARM in December 2020, prior to your inauguration.  you do remember that don't you?  Or do you?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6    3 years ago

I think he got his shot in January 2021 just right before the inauguration. trmp and the mrs got theirs back in December but didn't tell anyone

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    3 years ago
trmp and the mrs got theirs back in December but didn't tell anyone

And........................................

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.1    3 years ago

And the orange turd downplayed it and said it was a hoax and didn't wear a mask and profited off the impending pandemic/crisis.

You're welcome.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.1    3 years ago

they came out and told everyone they got their shots in January when they got them a full month before that.****

They lied AGAIN!

****I was wrong. My apologies.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    3 years ago
"they came out and told everyone they got their shots in January when they got them a full month before that."

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    3 years ago

May want to run that by CNN..........

And NBC......

And the NYT

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @6.1.5    3 years ago

I stand corrected

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
6.1.7  exexpatnowinTX  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1    3 years ago
I think he got his shot in January 2021 just right before the inauguration. trmp and the mrs got theirs back in December but didn't tell anyone

Don't tell anyone, he got his FIRST DOSE in December 2020.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.8  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.6    3 years ago

No need to belabor the point Jim.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.9  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.3    3 years ago

That's okay TG.  We're not allowed.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6    3 years ago

No one here needs your assistance in any way, shape or form . . . you should just move along now . . . [Deleted]

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
6.2.1  exexpatnowinTX  replied to  Tessylo @6.2    3 years ago
No one here needs your assistance in any way, shape or form

No one asked you.  It is a public forum after all.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6.2.1    3 years ago

I didn't ask you!  This is my seed after all.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6    3 years ago

Do I need to you remind you that half a million are dead thanks to the former occupant of the White House?  

YOU DO REMEMBER THAT DON'T YOU?  OR DO YOU?

Now shoo!  Scat!

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
6.3.1  exexpatnowinTX  replied to  Tessylo @6.3    3 years ago
Do I need to you remind you that half a million are dead thanks to the former occupant of the White House?  

YOU DO REMEMBER THAT DON'T YOU?  OR DO YOU?

Now shoo!  Scat!

And is it wereBiden listening to his experts, we would likely still be waiting for our first doses nationally and everyone would be sequestered in their homes running out of toilet paper and other 'necessities'.

You do remember that don't you?  Or do you?

And once again, don't tell me to "scat!"    You're not the gate keeper or forum owner.  It is a public forum.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.3.3  Raven Wing  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6.3.1    3 years ago
And once again, don't tell me to "scat!" 

And once again this is Tessylo's article and she CAN tell you to "scat" and leave her article. And that is what she meant and you do know that. Stop trying to make others look the fool, as it only makes you fit the description. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3.4  MrFrost  replied to  gooseisgone @6.3.2    3 years ago

Joe Biden is responsible for 120,000 Covid deaths since he took office?

No, because he took office when there were still 3k deaths a day. Unless you think that a president can change the entire pandemic on the day he is sworn in. Biden has done more to combat the pandemic in 2 months than trump did the entire time he was in office and Covid was active. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.3.5  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @6.3.4    3 years ago

Biden's done nothing new.  After he fooled Americans into thinking he had a plan, (remember Mr. shut down the virus, not the economy) he admitted when he was sworn in that nothing he could do would change the trajectory of the pandemic and nothing he has done has. As vaccine and herd immunity increase, numbers go down. It started before Biden was sworn in and will continue until there are only isolated cases left.

People crediting or blaming a President for the course of a pandemic are no more evolved than people who blame witches for a bad harvest.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3.7  MrFrost  replied to  gooseisgone @6.3.6    3 years ago
Biden said he had a plan.....what was it??????

To get people vaccinated, social distance and wear a mask. 

Three things trump never even considered doing. Trump's vaccination plan....didn't even exist. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3.8  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3.5    3 years ago
Biden's done nothing new. 

So trump issued a national mask mandate and vaccinated 10% of the population?

Gee, I must have missed that. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.3.9  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @6.3.8    3 years ago
trump issued a national mask mandate

Please, please, provide any evidence that the national mask mandate, that Biden himself ignores, makes any difference, anywhere.  That's good stuff. 

ate and vaccinated 10% of the population?

Of course 10% of the population would be vaccinated if Trump won.  A monkey could be President and 10% of the population would be vaccinated right now.  Imagine thinking Joe "What's the Pentagon?" Biden is somehow responsible for vaccinations.   

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.10  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6.3.1    3 years ago

I can say whatever the hell I please.  [deleted]

Also, thanks to President Biden everyone has the ability to be vaccinated by May 1st.  

I don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Co-Vid happened on the former occupant of the White House's watch and he also profited off the impending pandemic/crisis.

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.11  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  gooseisgone @6.3.2    3 years ago

No.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.12  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @6.3.3    3 years ago

jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3.13  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3.9    3 years ago
Of course 10% of the population would be vaccinated if Trump won. 

Unlikely. Trump had no vaccination plan, I mean, other than for him and his criminal friends.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.3.14  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3.9    3 years ago
Please, please, provide any evidence that the national mask mandate, that Biden himself ignores, makes any difference, anywhere. 

If masks don't help, why are they mandatory for doctors performing surgery? Would YOU want to have surgery with a doctor and staff that don't wear masks or wash their hands? 

I am guessing the answer is, "no". Of course masks help, there have already been a mountain of studies that prove that. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.3.17  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @6.3.13    3 years ago
ly. Trump had no vaccination plan, I mean, other than for him and his criminal friends.

Why do you say things that aren' true?  This NTANON thing is something to see. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.3.18  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @6.3.14    3 years ago
course masks help, there have already been a mountain of studies that prove that

Did you not understand what I wrote? Please prove Biden's federal mandate (that Biden himself ignored) made any difference whatsoever.  DO you imagine no one wore masks before Biden's "mandate." Or that, Biden's mandate somehow made it illegal to not wear a mask in public anywhere in the states?  Do you even understand the details of Biden's "mandate"?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.19  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3.17    3 years ago

It's true Sean.  You are the one who says things all the time that aren't true.

President Biden didn't ignore any mask mandate.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
6.3.20  Ozzwald  replied to  dennis smith @6.3.15    3 years ago

with every POTUS, Biden he took over responsibility the day he took office.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.3.21  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  dennis smith @6.3.15    3 years ago

That scumbag former occupant of the White House never took responsibility for anything.  The buck went right into his pocket.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.3.22  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @6.3.4    3 years ago

Also, since Biden took office, those who died are being recognized by him unlike with Trump who has never offered one word of condolences to the friends and families of those who his virus killed.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.3.23  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @6.3    3 years ago

Trump has so his bots just fall in line.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6    3 years ago

Pfizer Vaccine’s Funding Came From Berlin, Not Washington

Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Funding Came From Germany Not Operation Warp Speed - Bloomberg

The US Government did place a buy prior to approval.

HHS granted Moderna $955 million to support the clinical development of its vaccine candidate.

Moderna vaccine trial was part of Trump admin Operation Warp Speed (businessinsider.com)

Please keep your fact straight.....

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6.4    3 years ago

Thank you kindly for the facts Fly!!!!!  Some think we won't check!

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

exexpatnowinTX
Freshman Quiet
6.4.2  exexpatnowinTX  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6.4    3 years ago

Please show me exactly where I said who got what funding where?

Here's a hint..   NOWHERE.

But Operation Warp Speed did cut red tape and approval process for ALL vaccines.

So, you were saying what about facts?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.4.3  MrFrost  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6.4.2    3 years ago

I'll give trump luke warm credit for Operation Warp Speed. He didn't come up with it on his own. 

300k wouldn't be dead if trump had actually attempted to work the problem and put down his partisan fork. I wonder how many people died because trump said, "I won't wear a mask because I would feel silly"? A LOT.

Lets not forget the 4 months he lied about it, denied it, downplayed it and said it would, "be gone by April", "it's just the flu", etc.. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.4.4  Raven Wing  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6.4    3 years ago

To some, facts are an enema......eh....um....an enigma.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.4.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6.4.2    3 years ago

So you were saying what about facts?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.4.7  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @6.4.4    3 years ago

To some, who are full of shit, maybe an enema is called for.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.4.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6.4    3 years ago

Pfizer even went on record debunking Trump's claim that it was he and OWS that were responsible for their vaccine.

The US Government did place a buy prior to approval.

Trump turned down one million additional doses which the US was offered, essentially sending us to the back of the line to get them back.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
6.5  Split Personality  replied to  exexpatnowinTX @6    3 years ago

Peter Hotez invented the basic SARS vaccine between 2003 and 2016 when HHS said no more funding for SARS

and he could not find funding anywhere else so his vaccine sat in deep freeze at Baylor until January of 2020.

By April 2020, prior to the announcement of Operation Warp Speed, Pfizer was already doing human trials.

Mix self preservation with the greed associated with potentially 20 billion doses and you have an excellent incentive to be

first to approval, first to market.

Warp Speed had nothing to do with it. Trump enticed them with a large preorder.  Nothing more.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.5.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @6.5    3 years ago

Thanks again for the facts.  Some posters don't know what they are.  Have never provided any.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

156429360_1470006986719686_6619833050368771089_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=UEKl2gt1_W8AX_kzOCV&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e94b4caec60fee102fadfec79147fbfe&oe=60732910

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @7    3 years ago

The only thing Trump should get credit for is the deaths of half a million people.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8  seeder  Tessylo    3 years ago

As Bitch Pudding would say Ms. Psaki BLAM!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    3 years ago

512 512

Gordy327
Professor Expert
9.1  Gordy327  replied to  MrFrost @9    3 years ago

I think from now on, my vote for a Presidential candidate will be based on whether they play golf or not. If they do play, they don't get my vote.