╌>

Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While Visiting a Shiva

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  14 comments

By:   Aidan McLaughlin (MSN)

Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While Visiting a Shiva
Contained within a sprawling new piece in the New Yorker about Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney investigating Donald Trump, is an incredible anecdote from years ago revealing how the former president approaches mourning. The anecdote involves Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization who is reported to be under scrutiny by prosecutors, and […] The post Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

e151e5.gif© Provided by Mediaite Donald Trump

Getty Images

Contained within a sprawling new piece in the New Yorker about Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney investigating Donald Trump, is an incredible anecdote from years ago revealing how the former president approaches mourning.

The anecdote involves Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization who is reported to be under scrutiny by prosecutors, and who is prominently featured in the story. According to the New Yorker'sJane Mayer, investigators appear to have their eyes on Weisselberg as a potential cooperator. "Allen Weisselberg knows where all the bodies are buried," Mary Trump says in the piece.

But Jennifer Weisselberg, who was once married to Allen Weisselberg's son Barry, expressed uncertainty that her former father-in-law would flip:

Jennifer described her former father-in-law as being in Trump's thrall: "His whole worth is 'Does Donald like me today?' It's his whole life, his core being. He's obsessed. He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife." Asked if Allen Weisselberg would flip under pressure, she said, "I don't know. For Donald, it's a business. But for Allen it's a love affair."

She also told Jane Mayer about a wild, if not surprising anecdote involving Trump, a shiva, and a yacht teeming with naked women:

Jennifer told me that she first met Trump before she was married, at Allen Weisselberg's modest house, in Wantagh, on Long Island. That day, the Weisselberg family was sitting shivah, for Allen's mother. Trump showed up in a limousine and blurted out, "This is where my C.F.O. lives? It's embarrassing!" Then, Jennifer recalled, Trump showed various shivah attendees photographs of naked women with him on a yacht. "After that, he starts hitting on me," she said. Jennifer claimed that Allen Weisselberg, instead of being offended on her behalf, humored his boss: "He didn't stand up for me!" Asked about this, Weisselberg's lawyer, Mary Mulligan, said, "No comment."

Mayer does not report when exactly this occurred, except that it was sometime before 2004.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Shiva is the week-long mourning period in Judaism for first-degree relatives. The ritual is referred to as "sitting shiva" in English. The shiva period lasts for seven days following the burial. Following the initial period of despair and lamentation immediately after the death, shiva embraces a time when individuals discuss their loss and accept the comfort of others.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago
Jennifer described her former father-in-law as being in Trump's thrall: "His whole worth is 'Does Donald like me today?' It's his whole life, his core being. He's obsessed.

That sounds familiar. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    3 years ago
Trump showed various shivah attendees photographs of naked women with him on a yacht . . . it was sometime before 2004

2004. So, it's safe to say these pictures weren't on his smartphone. What did he do? Come to this event with a portfolio of 8x10s? Sounds kinda fishy.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @3    3 years ago

Before smartphones many people kept wallet size prints of some of their favorite pictures. It is not at all far fetched that Trump, or anyone else, might have such pictures in their wallet. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 years ago

I'd be surprised if Donald Trump even bothered to carry a wallet.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.1    3 years ago

How else would he show people photos before smartphones ? 

The woman who is quoted in the article doesnt say she heard this story from someone else. She says she  was in the room at the time this was allegedly going on. . 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    3 years ago
How else would he show people photos before smartphones ? 

Exactly. That's my point. The plausibility of this story is poor. You can think Donald Trump is a creepy scumbag, and that's fine. But that doesn't mean every absurd story about him is true. This particular one seems highly unlikely to be true for the reasons I have observed. I'm not saying it is true or not, but common sense should tell you it's sketchy.

She says she  was in the room at the time this was allegedly going on.

She wouldn't be the first (or last) person to make up a story about a famous person out of whole cloth.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
3.1.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.3    3 years ago

The pictures may be sketchy, but the rest of it is not only believable but to be expected. Insulting his hosts, and acting wholly inappropriate in a somber setting and hitting on much younger women? That is actually normal behavior for an asshole of his caliber.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  Thrawn 31 @3.1.4    3 years ago
the rest of it is not only believable but to be expected

Well, sure. Rich guys with yachts commonly populate the decks with hot naked chicks. That's not even a question. It's not even scandalous. I can't imagine why anyone would care.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
4  Perrie Halpern R.A.    3 years ago
Jennifer told me that she first met Trump before she was married, at Allen Weisselberg's modest house, in Wantagh, on Long Island.

I grew up in Wantagh. Weird.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4    3 years ago

Have you ever met Donald Trump?  Maybe he was passing through one day. 

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Unless she can provide more details and someone else to back it up, I’m not sure I buy the pictures. Shit talking his CFOs house and hitting on MUCH younger women attending the mourning, oh yeah, I’d be shocked if he DIDN’T do that, the man is garbage.

But the pictures, just need more evidence. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest though.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    3 years ago

Nothing matters.  The Man From Mar-a-Lago is still skating on the, "I'm like a really smart guy."  He is invulnerable unless the Saudis, Russians and Chinese hold their money back.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

I wonder if Trump and Ryan O'Neil ever compared notes.  O'Neil hit on his own daughter at a funeral once.